Start by marking “Assassination Classroom, Vol. 07: On Island Time” as Want to Read:
Assassination Classroom, Vol. 07: On Island Time

Assassination Classroom, Vol. 07: On Island Time

(暗殺教室 / Assassination Classroom #7)

The 3-E students hope to kill on their final exams to win not only respect but a special reward. Over summer break, Nagisa, Sugino, and Maehara play amateur entomologist with... a girl? After rigorous training with the greatest assassin of all, the class launches their best assassination plan yet! Now who will save our would-be assassins from a mysterious biological ...more
Published December 1st 2015 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Assassination Classroom, Vol. 07, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Assassination Classroom, Vol. 07

Start your review of Assassination Classroom, Vol. 07: On Island Time
Raeleen Lemay
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, graphicomanga
I loved this volume! This is when the series really starts getting crazyyyy
David Schaafsma
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Exam time: Koro-sensei helps us understand high stakes standardized tests:

"Exams are an excellent pedagogical tool. . . even though you'll forget most of what you crammed into your head practically overnight--and certainly by the time you are grown up. However. . . You'll polish your learning skills, expand your minds, and compete against each other on a level playing field. The experience you get from that is our gold." Ha! This one could be paired with the experimental novel Multiple Choice!

Tracey
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
That assassination attempt was a thing to behold. Class 3E is really coming into their own. So that's why I don't appreciate some shadowy characters trying to kill them. Here's hoping they get a taste of their own actions.
Stewart Tame
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Final exams time! I love how Matsui depicts the exams as battles with anthropomorphic representations of the subjects. It works well. After grades are revealed, the class gets a well-deserved vacation. They even come up with an assassination plan that seems to have a strong chance of success. Another team is also gunning for Koro Sensei, though, and they're perfectly willing to write off Class E as collateral damage. Volume 8 will kick off with their plan to strike back. Looking forward to it!
Naailah
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series, ridiculous plot and all. But imagine having Koro-Sensei as your teacher! Math class just got a whole lot better.
Jenny Clark
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good volume. It's now August and that means the first semester? trimester? is over, and it's time for break. Of course for the Assassination Classroom that means more time to try to kill Koro Sensei! I love how the students are growing into their roles, becoming better assassins and learning important life lessons along the way. The exam taking is pretty funny, with the way the students picture the questions. I absolutely love Koro Sensei, he is a great teacher who can reach ...more
Nadine
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite a bit happening in this installment. There is a school trip to the ocean and more elaborate assassination attempts. I really enjoy the himor of this series and can't wait to see where it is heading to.
Dorothy Weigand
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the way this story is told. Koro sensei is getting more and more unusual as time goes by in this series. I am enjoying my read of it and I can't wait to continue! The kids really proved their worth here going up against pro assassin enemies even though they didn't have Koro-sensei to help them.
Silence
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, arcs
With the finals upon Class E, Koro Sensei has offered quite the incentive: rank #1 in your best subject and you can chop off one of his tentacles; rank #1 in all five and you get to chop off five tentacles to greatly reduce Sensei's speed. If that wasn't enough, Class A has made a wager that the highest ranking class can make the other do as the winner pleases. With the principle pushing his own son to destroy Class E's ranking things are defiantly heating up! From final exams to epic ...more
Katie
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humour, manga, sci-fi, 2017
I'm so proud of this class. They're getting so smart and sneaky. I really want them to be able to pull it off! Or for their teacher not to destroy the world. Either works.

I didn't expect to grow to love this class so much. Usually I'm rooting for the non human creature in stories like this but totally team 3-E here.
DonutKnow
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Megan Lowde
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-library
This actually got quite interested, and there seems to be more of a plot actually linking the stories together now. Once more, Koro-sensei's past is hinted at quite heavily, and from the results of the final examinations, the trip to the island and the assassination attempt, and now the mysterious newcomer, I was sucked in from the get-go. It still had the humour whilst also developing the story, which I liked, and the art style is very good - especially the realistic drawings of animals (the ...more
Cody Knepper
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite series I'm reading now. I love how they make the exams look like battles, I may do that next time during a test. The island trip looks fun too, before they all get like sick. The assassination attempt was something to behold though. It was so thought out and well played I almost thought they were going to kill him even though I have 8 - 10 writing this. So may twists to trick Koro was amazing work by the kids. Koro even had to play his final trump card! If the kids got ...more
Ellie (ermreading)
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This volume contains my favourite assassination attempts from the whole series so of course, I love it to pieces. Okajima, Chiba, Hayami and Kurahashi particularly shine in this one

Stellar, as always. Literally, there isn't going to be a single one of these I don't rate 5 stars because I already know the plot and the characters and that I love them, these volumes just contain extra scenes that weren't in the anime and I love it all the more for them
Daphne
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this, though not as much as the last volume. I really liked how they wrapped up the final exam storyline, and the island storyline was interesting as well. There were some...icky scenes, but for the most part everything was quite tame. I really liked the students assassination attempt. It was really thought out! (view spoiler)
Emily Mozzone
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
It's so exciting to see the students of 3E's skills increase as the series progresses! In book 7, we finish off the final exam arc and kick off an exciting new arc that will surely last a while. I'm looking forward to seeing where this new arc goes and getting some character development out of it! I much prefer the assassination side vs. the school side in this series, and assassination is the main focus of this graphic novel. Looking forward to the next one!
Scott Lee
Starts with the outcome of the end of year tests (unless I'm remembering wrong from the end of the last volume), and then details a single incredibly complex assassination attempt.

While this book still has its moments, it's really a one-trick pony and it's just barely amusing enough to hold my attention...If Matsui can't come up with something to liven it up in the next volume, I'm done.
Alyssa
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one is the most adventurous so far. I like that the characters are developing, the flow of story is getting better, and you even notice the mangaka researched and thought this through. I'm excited for the rest of it even though i already saw the anime.
Rudolph
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent edition. Results come in from the final examination of the first semester, the biggest plot yet, complications, and a cameo from everyone's favorite psychic teen. Left on a literal cliffhanger, what remains is the not an assassination, but a rescue mission.
Kai Charles(Fiction State Of Mind)
The students have excelled in their plans and they are on their way to a private island vacation. This vacation will also be the location of their most complicated assassination attempt yet.
Lots of great action this volume and an intresting twist at the end.
Jake
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion of the E and A class showdown, as well as the beginning of a vacation for E class.

Probably the most enjoyable part of this series is seeing the growth of the characters under the tutelage of Koro Sensei. This volume really begins to show case how much they have grown.
Kassandra (A Spectacular Reader)
This filled in the gaps between season one and season two in the anime, so I'm glad I got to read this. At least now I know that Koro Sensei doesn't randomly turn into a yellow water balloon 😜. Reading this after finishing the anime was a nostalgic trip that made me miss all of the characters.
Dominique "Eerie" Sobieska
Koro-Sensei is weak to water rendering him immobile. I wonder how all those weaknesses they learn will end up being used. I feel as though all this will become vital in the final arcs of this series. Itona returns! For a few minutes :P
Carter
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lys ♡
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Death Note Im finally jumping back into this series. MAN IVE MISSED IT! Gosh this is my favourite volume so far. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Was grinning so much. THAT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT WAS SO FKN GOOD!! So proud of them! Love love loving this 💗 ...more
Destiny
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series keeps on getting better and better.
Chad de Lisle
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Plenty of funny conflict in the book. You love your teacher but you also want to kill him? Quick read.
Violet
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like it
Jon the
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good, but they should take out the hentai

• 僕のヒーローアカデミア 4 [Boku No Hero Academia 4] (My Hero Academia, #4)
  • Assassination classroom 18
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 3 [Boku No Hero Academia 3] (My Hero Academia, #3)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 5 [Boku No Hero Academia 5] (My Hero Academia, #5)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 6 [Boku No Hero Academia 6] (My Hero Academia, #6)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 2 [Boku No Hero Academia 2] (My Hero Academia, #2)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 8 [Boku No Hero Academia 8] (My Hero Academia, #8)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 3 (Deadman Wonderland, #3)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 7 [Boku No Hero Academia 7] (My Hero Academia, #7)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 13 [Boku No Hero Academia 13] (My Hero Academia, #13)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 12 [Boku No Hero Academia 12] (My Hero Academia, #12)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 11 [Boku No Hero Academia 11] (My Hero Academia, #11)
  • Parasyte, Volume 3
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 10 [Boku No Hero Academia 10] (My Hero Academia, #10)
  • Parasyte, Volume 2
  • ワンパンマン 18 [Wanpanman 18] (Onepunch-Man, #18)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 15 [Boku No Hero Academia 15] (My Hero Academia, #15)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 9 [Boku No Hero Academia 9] (My Hero Academia, #9)
Yūsei Matsui (松井優征 Matsui Yūsei?, born January 31, 1981 in Saitama, Japan) is a manga artist known for manga Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. He was an assistant of Yoshio Sawai, the manga artist of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Shirota Masakage made a cameo appearance in Shinsetsu Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo).

暗殺教室 / Assassination Classroom (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • 暗殺教室 1 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 1] (Assassination Classroom, #1)
  • 暗殺教室 2 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2] (Assassination Classroom, #2)
  • 暗殺教室 3 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 3] (Assassination Classroom, #3)
  • 暗殺教室 4 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 4] (Assassination Classroom, #4)
  • 暗殺教室 5 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 5] (Assassination Classroom, #5)
  • 暗殺教室 6 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 6] (Assassination Classroom, #6)
  • 暗殺教室 8 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 8] (Assassination Classroom, #8)
  • 暗殺教室 9 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 9] (Assassination Classroom, #9)
  • 暗殺教室 10 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 10] (Assassination Classroom, #10)
  • 暗殺教室 11 [Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 11] (Assassination Classroom, #11)