Start by marking “Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 3 (Tokyo Ghoul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 3 (Tokyo Ghoul, #3)

Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 3

(Tokyo Ghoul #3)

Kaneki is still trying to get used to his new life when Commission of Counter Ghoul agents Mado and Amon start sniffing around for Hinami. Kaneki and Touka are going to have to get them off her tail and fast. No easy task now that Kaneki’s got to bring humans and Ghouls to a rapid truce at the same time.
Published October 20th 2015 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 3, please sign up.
Lucy I don't know who is togau. and I just wrote that what is my impressive scene.

Mario
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, graphic-novels
Another great volume. Even though I knew what was going to happen it was still really interesting to read. I do have to say that I wish the fighting scenes were drawn more clearly. Sometimes I didn't know what the heck was happening. But that couldn't possibly make me give this vol. less than 5 stars.
Can't wait to read the next one.
Emma
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This vol. was my favorite so far!
Aya Hamza
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOOOW!! Finally, the ACTION begins here!
I'm loving this manga more and more :D

My review for the whole manga is here.
Romie
I liked this one even more than the first two!
We finally start to see how hard it is for Ken to live while fighting his ghoul's side, we see the thing he has to do to survive.
It's interesting to see both sides and their POVs : human and ghoul's. For humans, ghouls are total monsters who kill them just for fun, but ghouls are like humans : some are good and try their best not to hurt innocent people, and some decide they prefer to kill people. In both sides, there are good and bad people.
I'm hone
Giulia

Just one word: unputdownable. This manga is exceeding my expectations, which were rather high to begin with. (I also lowkey want to cry because only the first 10 volumes have been translated so far, and... Well, I guess I just need to work on my Japanese.)
Magdalen
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And the action begins!
So promising..
Can't wait for the things that are going to happen next...
L. McCoy
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All fans of horror!
[August 2018 Edit] So 2 things that I didn't say here before.
1- The antagonist is creepy as hell which is awesome.
2- I just realized that this book has very subtle and well written commentary on racism, or it at least seems like it. I think that it is very fitting for a horror book to do commentary on something so horrific. That being said, if I'm not misinterpreting this book I don't agree with the author's view of law enforcement but even that part is still well written and that is overall wha
Shannon
The thing is ... I don't really care for the human pro/an-tagonists. They seem much more quick to kill, and are more bloodthirsty. This volume felt short and not much really happened, except for one person dying - which I didn't think would happen for some time.

Continuing on ...
Phee
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
I loved this one. So action packed and emotional. These characters are so dynamic, they really come alive on the page.
Radwa
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Finally, we get to see some fighting action!

This volume mainly focuses on the two main investigators, Amon & Mado, and their weapons and fighting techniques, against Touka, Kaneki and Hinami.

It was really interesting seeinn the fights, and it seems like it'll only get worse for the ghouls from now on.
Maria
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the plot keeps getting better but when it comes to the art style....I really am not a fan. some of the panels, especially the ones with the fight scenes, are drawn so poorly, I can’t make sense of what’s happening
James DeSantis
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a solid volume if not a little predictable.

So with the death of a ghoul, Touka decides to take matters into her own hands. She goes RIGHT after the doves themselves. Slaughtering each one who did Hinami wrong and killed her mother and who are still after her. After some sneaking around all the pieces are set and the doves come face to face with the Ghouls trying to decide who will face who and what their death will mean.

Good: Loved some moments in here. My favorite with Touka going fu
Sondous
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Josephine
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

That cover though 😍

Don't have much to add to what I said in my review for the second volume. Only that I keep loving the series 😁 There's more and more action too, which is always a plus.

And Hinami is just so cute.

And I like that there are parts that aren't part of the anime here, keeps me on my toes. It's also so addictive. They're short, so reading them in one go isn't too difficult, but I don't feel like putting it down either, I just read till there's no more and I'm always a bit dis
Nasser Salah
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
things are getting more interesting. and kineki this gallant gesture would get him killed. I'm still enjoying it and connecting the character's even more.
Clara (Clarylovesbooks)
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favourite so far!!
Maria (Big City Bookworm)

tbh, this one wasn't as great as the first two.
Yukino
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 2018-comics, manga, miei
Genesis Samaniego
"I think highly of your zeal... But if i may gave you one piece of advice. When faced with an enemy...Fight even if your arms and legs are torn off. That is what it means to be a professional, Amon."- Kureo Mado

I really enjoyed the scenes that weren't in the Manga. Throughout the book, I really tend to enjoy Hiami's bravery and and how fragile she is. It was also very inspirational what Kaneki thought about ghouls and Humans alike.
Vee
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Ich bin absolut begeistert von der Reihe! Und ich freue mich richtig, dass ich nicht auf den nächsten Band warten muss, sondern gleich weiterlesen kann! *_*
Blančitos
Výborný díl, ve kterém začíná přituhovat. :) A kde i Kaneki začíná procházet určitou vnitřní proměnou. :)
Zerah
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga

Ein paar interessante Entwicklungen. Ich sollte wirklich schneller weiter lesen. 😌
Vishakha ~ ReadingSpren ~
Even Ghouls.. Even I want to live like you guys !

-Touka

4 star!

This volume is much better than the last one. I was all sad and weepy by the end of it. T_T
Not cool, Ishida sensei.

I am not going to go into the details of the plot (too many spoilers). Its mainly about the continued chase for the daughter (Hinami) by the Doves, Mado and Amon. As readers are we put through two POVs. A human's and a ghoul's.

For a Ghoul, eating humans is the most natural state of being. Because that's how they are made.
Yasamin Seifaee
please dont make me kill a person...

:'(

و آخرش... :| :)))))
نمیدونم چرا ولی با وجودی که از آدما متنفرم (در حالت کلی منظورمه) برام عجیبه چطوری نمیتونن بفهمن که غول ها هم مث خودشون احساسات دارن؟
حالا البته سوالم در رابطه با کتابه، ولی خو واقعا آدما همینطورن، فقط به خودشون فکر میکنن. فکر نمیکنن مثلا این گوشتی که خودشونم میخورن... یه زمانی جون داشته و خانواده و نمیدونم هرچی -_- کلا اعصابم خورد میشه تو این موارد :|
و البته خوشحالم که این مانگا وجود داره :) خیلی خوشحالم :)
Nərmin
Not much happened in this volume. Except, Kaneki's badass mode is on. Hehehe)
I really liked Hinami's personality. Such a clever and sweet child! She didn't deserve all of these. So sad for her.
And thank God! Mado is dead. I hate him so much.
My favorite part: Touka and Kaneki covering themselves as students. With all shuffly hair of Kaneki's!
Audrey
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this in one sitting as soon as I woke up, that’s how badly I wanted to continue with the series. This volume had such emotional turmoil ugh!! I like the questions of morality regarding elimination of ghouls. The action this time around was thrilling. I’m really enjoying the character progression of Kaneki through the books!
Bec
Jul 15, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Anna
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
si comincia ad approfondire la tematica “etica”. È giusto uccidere i ghouls?

Kaneki lo amo sempre di piú, non vedo l'ora di vedere come svilupperà comletamente le sue potenzialità da ghoul.
Waukesha
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It just keeps getting better and better
  • 終わりのセラフ 6 [Owari no Serafu 6] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #6)
  • 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)
  • Deadman Wonderland, Volume 13 (Deadman Wonderland, #13)
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 04
Also known as 石田スイ.

Sui Ishida (石田スイ, Ishida Sui), born December 28, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, is a Japanese manga artist
In 2010 he won the Young Jump 113th Grand Prix award with Tokyo Ghoul (東京喰種, Tōkyō Kushu). In March 2011, the same oneshot was published in the 2nd Issue of Miracle Jump. And later in September 2011, Tokyo Ghoul started as a series in Weekly Young Jump 2011-41 Issue. In December

Tokyo Ghoul (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Tokyo Ghoul, tome 1 (Tokyo Ghoul, #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 2 [Tokyo Guru 2] (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 4 [Tokyo Guru 4] (Tokyo Ghoul, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 5 [Tokyo Guru 5] (Tokyo Ghoul, #5)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 7 [Tokyo Guru 7] (Tokyo Ghoul, #7)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 9 [Tokyo Guru 9] (Tokyo Ghoul, #9)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 10 [Tokyo Guru 10] (Tokyo Ghoul, #10)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 11 [Tokyo Guru 11] (Tokyo Ghoul, #11)
“This world is wrong. We have to correct it.” 13 likes
“What's wrong with wanting to live...? We may be different but we were still given life. Given a chance. If we can only eat humans, then that's what we'll do. How else are we supposed to live with these bodies of ours?!” 10 likes