Start by marking “Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 4” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3  4

Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 4

(Maid Sama! #3 & 4)

A 2-in-1 edition of the romantic-comedy series where a student council president secretly works at a maid café!

As if being student council president of a predominantly male high school isn’t hard enough, Misaki Ayuzawa has a major secret—she works at a maid café after school! How is she supposed to keep her image of being ultrasmart, strong and overachieving intact once sc
Published November 3rd 2015 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2

Start your review of Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2: Includes Vols. 3 4
Калина Минчева
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Историята става все по-забавна и по-интересна с всяка следваща нелепа ситуация, в която изпадат Мисаки и Усуи.
Ashley
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic volume! I love the banter between Misaki and Usui ♡
Shala
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series continues to be fun. Things are going in a slightly different order than what I remember from the anime, but not enough to really impact the plot at this point. I think that the manga is just as enjoyable as the anime, if not more so.
I don't think I will ever get enough of revisiting this series. This is again, a slow collect for me, but I look forward to what is to come after the content of the anime.
beth {hiatus} F.
May 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
It’s alright. Not my favorite, but I find it entertaining most of the time. The love interest is being more pushy in this one than before (◞‸◟). Good elements and not so good ones. I’m glad they stood up to the bullies in the first part tho!
Hisgirl85
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Cute and fun.
Farah
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this manga, it's funny and cute. The characters are just hilarious.
Julie
I really wanna get to the part when all the serious stuff happens but it's a really fun manga otherwise lol
Vivian Lu
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~3.5/5

Usui and Misaki's relationship is slowly progressing. I appreciate that. We get more insight into the different students at the school. That's nice. We are also introduced to a new bratty character I don't care for. We also get a lot of side stories which I don't care for either. Since this is a reread, I do know what will happen next. It's been a while, and I didn't realize how many volumes readers need to get through before we get into the actual meat of the story. It's slow-burn and our
Thatmostpeculiarmademoiselle
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alright, so I was a bit sceptical after reading the first book, as I felt like it was a bit too quick in its introduction of the characters and on the story in general.

Here, the pace is slower, which is good, and we get more time to see the relationship between the two main characters evolve.

The different chapters were interesting and overall fun, however, I am just a bit concerned: is the whole series just going to be a succession of small stories with no bigger plot? Because even though the i
Saba
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
*3.5-4*
I find it hard to rate manga's like Maid-Sama!. Something about them just puzzles my rating abilities. Anyways, the reason I picked up the third and fourth volume of it is because I had just finished watching it on Netflix, so I thought it would be a good idea to continue reading it as well. Books like these are good to help get you out of a reading slump-at least for me! They're lighthearted and easy to read. I adore the relationship between Misa and Usui, and can't wait to pick up the
Anna
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Still same problematic fluff, now with more Established Scenarios checkboxes!
We gots the Beach Episodes, School open house, few new chara intros, a 14-year-old sweet lolita (the one time hitting on "older" boy wasn't a total creepfest, as 14 & 16 aren't a huge age gap. Granted everything else in that setup was cringe), little sisters (can the Cafe run a theme day that doesn't make your skin crawl? Of course not!) etc etc
Erica
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
A bit disappointed in this one. The conceit is starting to wear a little thin and Usui really hasn't been fleshed out even a little and we're at the end of volume four! Seriously, we know nothing about him besides that he likes picking on the heroine and is obnoxiously gifted in every way. Aoi is a welcome foil to Misaki though, it's nice to see someone who isn't won over by her so easily.
Violeta
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shawna (BacchusVines)
This series is really, really cute. I love Misa-chan. What I really want from the next volumes is more on Usui. What's his deal??
Dakster
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Getting better

The relationships get stronger with each story and it’s starting evolve a bit faster in this volume. Looking forward to the next volume.
Sabrina
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Still enjoying this manga! I can't wait to read more.
Caitlin
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The art style is getting much better
Maria Climent
Mar 06, 2020 marked it as dnf
DNF 34%
Susan Bell
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to admit the maid cafe culture seems a little strange to me. That being said, so far this series is weirdly entertaining.
Zaira
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I just love Maid-sama. So so much.
Rebecca Jane
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Oct 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review, own
~3.5/5

I am enjoying re-reading this series, and I will say that the translations are so much nicer this time around. While generally the wording is very similar, the pages are so much cleaner, and all the sfx are translated. I would prefer something new to be added, and I feel like I saw the anime too recently for it to be new to me, but I still prefer these editions to Tokyopop’s.

Some new antics happen in this volume—the school festival comes to a close, Misaki has to try to learn how to be a l
Danielle Lim
OMG I was SO HAPPY when they decided to publish Maid Sama books!!!! I LOVE THE MANGAS AND ANIME!!! I WAS SO GODDAMNED SAD WHEN THE ANIME COULDNT CONTINUE:( AT LEAST THERES THIS!! HOPEFULLY ITLL GET POPULAR AND THERE'LL B AN ANIME SOON!!
Taylor Morris
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Can't complain too much. I can't tell if I like Usai or want to hate him for sexually harassing Misaki. And I think that Misaki is a similar boat as me, she likes him but she doesn't know what to think of some his actions, and maybe it was done on purpose but still. Good read.
Tina99
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had a lot of fun while I was reading this manga
Johnni Quest

• Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 10
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 2
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 2
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 9
  • アオハライド 10 (Ao Haru Ride, #10)
  • アオハライド 11 (Ao Haru Ride, #11)
  • アオハライド 12 (Ao Haru Ride, #12)
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 6
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 5
  • アオハライド 13 (Ao Haru Ride, #13)
  • アオハライド 8 (Ao Haru Ride, #8)
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 6
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 9
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently ser

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)