Start by marking “Concealed (Caged, #6.5)” as Want to Read:

Concealed

(Caged #6.5)

Sequel to STRAYED.
(Novella length)

Our perceptions create our reality, even when they're wrong. Nobody understands this better than Gavin. Nobody.

To most, he is a shadowy agent of chaos. His motives are questionable, his methods bizarre. But his journey is one of both protection and redemption, and his story is yet untold. Until now. The past and present you think you
Published March 9th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Concealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Concealed

Start your review of Concealed (Caged, #6.5)
Pure Textuality
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

Just….wow.

I went into Concealed very curious about whether or not it would offer more detailed info on Gavin (which it did and we’ll get into that in a minute), but I realized when I finished that it’s also the answer to a common problem with a long series coming to an end.

When you read a lot of long series books, as the final book in a series nears, a lot of readers frantically scramble to re-read the second-to-last book as a refresher. What Concealed offered was a complete recap of all
Katie
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it from his POV!!
Courtney
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Concealed is definitely a book that people are going to be torn on. I personally find the book extremely important in this series. It gives us a different look at how things have gone down and why.

Gavin has always been in the shadows, watching. He is the King of the Fey. He has been around to see it all; many things that would destroy the best of us. He is Ruby's guardian and protector since she was born. Gavin finally gets to explain why he made certain decisions and other things came to be.

I
Jena Gregoire
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

Just….wow.

Lorna
Caged, by Amber Lynn Natusch is one of my very favorite paranormal series. It takes the standard werewolf plot line, and amps it up to almost unrecognizable. Yes, this is about a werewolf, but one that is different from just about any of them out there-well, that I know about anyway. I do read a lot of werewolf shifter books, and when one of them is really different, that stays with me. I was lucky to find this series when I first started reading paranormal books again a few years ago, and have ...more
Jeannie Jones
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This definitely didn't make me like Gavin more. In fact, it did the complete opposite.
All I saw was a creepy voyeur lurking around Ruby's life making bad decisions and not helping her in any way.
Yes he has information, information that he could have given her if he wasn't so caught up in his righteous ideals.
Gavin was the cause of Ruby's abduction.
I hate Gavin. I don't even like his name.
Rant over.
I'm still giving it 3 stars because the writing was good
Mindy
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paranormal intrigue

Another story set from another point of view. Background information is interesting and necessary but I want to find out what is going on in the real story. However this one is definitely worth reading to get the background.
Tracy Carroll
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gavin's story

This short novella is Gavin's story of how events were seen from his perspective and the things he did to try to keep Ruby safe. I'm still not sure how I feel about him, but I do like him better than before.
angie beth
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great insite

This really helps you get to know and understand the character Gavin. A great but if information!!!
Can wait to read the next book in the series. And a huge thanks for being in Kindel Unlimited
Chinah Mercer
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!!
Debra
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caged series

This has been an exhausting, emotional roller coaster ride. And, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Only one more book to go. Have not been able to put it down.
Sabrina
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review from the author.

She is strong.

She is proven.

And I will follow where she leads.

~Amber Lynn Natusch

Wow! I have chills all over me! Concealed was simply exquisite. I loved each and every moment, as always, of being sucked into Amber Lynn Natusch's Caged series. I can't get enough...it's like a fix I just can't seem to live without!

My name is Sabrina and I'm a Caged series Addict!
(P.S. I don't want help.)

Gavin has always been a mystery to us.
Kelly
If you reading this and you haven’t read the any of the Caged Series yet, you should start now. Concealed is book 6.5 in the Caged Series by Amber Lynn Natusch. Amber Lynn Natusch is a great story teller. Her characters are rich in personality. Every character has a unique voice and contributes in a way to the story that enhances it. They are not filler. ALN writing makes you laugh, and cry, even at the same time! The stories flow flawlessly.

The mysterious Gavin speaks! In Concealed, we get to
Tatiana Chavez
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have always love the way Amber writes her books, they are always so full of mystery. They always leave you wondering. But this one has many many answers, I think both novellas in the series are key to understand better the context in the other books. This is one in particularly. I wasn't a fan of Gavin, he was so full of secrets and enigmas that make him seem as one of the enemies.
Now that truth has come to light, his secrets are exposed and knowing the side of his story is a must.
I got to say
Stacy
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not only does CONCEALED let us learn more about Gavin, but it was a great recap of all the events that have taken place in the Caged Series from a different point of view.

It was nice to finally get an in-depth look at Gavin and learn about his motives and thoughts as the many events of the series passed. He was there in the shadows loving Ruby, keeping her safe and hating Sean before we even knew he existed. He answered a lot of the questions that have been in the back of my mind as well as put
Rosanna
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
During the whole series I always doubted Gavin. I thought he was a flake. He looked sketchy. Always talking in riddles and never getting to the point. He aggravated Ruby. I didn't get why he was against Sean and Ruby's relationship either.
This novella sheds some light on just how much Gavin loves his niece and at what lengths he will go to to save her life.
They are the only two left of their kind and he would just about do anything to keep her safe.
He realizes through everything that Ruby has
Crissy Conner
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I absolutely loved this book, I didn't think I cared anything else about Gavin, but boy was I wrong, I can see him in a different light now that I've read his story and why he's done what he's done. I always thought of him as an interesting character but more of a thorn in Ruby's side, now it's much clearer and we find out all the reasons why. Thank you Amber Lynn Natusch for another fantastical (probably not a real word) book!
cathy
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hints!

I have been reading the caged series for a long time now. The hints makes me anticipate the final book. Amber Lynn Bausch did answer some questions in this book that I had wondered from book one. Such as, how can a blind child know how to dance or do art. She hinted at what Scarlett did when she left. The hints were good.
Trish
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm glad this novella was written. It gives us more incite about Gavin that we didn't get in the last book. I think we all viewed him as the enemy because we all want Ruby and Sean together, I do anyway. I didn't like Gavin showing up and putting bad thoughts about Sean in Ruby's head. Very excited to see what happens next.
Lisa P
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
This novella adds another point of view to the story- Gavin's. If you've already read this far into the series, then you should read this story. It does fill in some gaps and somewhat recaps all that has already gone on. It's a good filler until the next book comes out, which isn't soon enough.
Kelly
Jun 27, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. It was good to get some of Gavin's insights, some answers to previously evaded questions, however I felt like it wasn't entirely necessary (hence it being a novella). Honestly it did nothing for me as far as changing my opinions on him or "the dark eyed one."
Ana
Sep 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-like
Reread this so I can be ready for the last installment of the Caged series, Betrayed. This is an awesome series and definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to read YA paranormal books. Concealed is all about Gavin, who is for Ruby.
valerie scott
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great

Always keeps you guessing.very interesting twists and turns.never want to put the book away.can't wait to see what happens next.
Cat- Lee
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first few books were slow, with bursts of action and drama but as the series continued I fell in love. I couldn’t stop reading, and re reading and omg the ending !!!
jeannette allerston
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Great story line, l,m sad only one more book to go, I really hope to see more books about RUby and co thank you Amber
Lauren McGovern
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
awesome

Loved it. Interesting seeing thing from Gavins point of view. Can't wait for betrayed to come out! Don't want this series to end though :(
Sonja
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Completely love this series!
Jlbhan
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Gavin's story is so sweet
Lindsay
Apr 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult-fantasy
Great! Especially if you follow the series.
ashley brummett
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tease

This is an excellent book, it is just entirely to short. I know, I know, that's the point of a novella. I'm anxiously awaiting the final book in the series!
Goodreads Librari...: Please combine duplicate listing 3 15 Mar 11, 2015 08:42AM

• Blood Huntress (Ruled by Blood, #1)
  • Shift (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #1)
  • Omega (Mackenzie Grey: Origins #4)
  • Chaos (The Four Horsemen, #5)
  • Magictorn (Dragons and Druids, #3)
  • Guardians (The Four Horsemen, #4)
  • Caged (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #2)
  • Alpha (Mackenzie Grey: Origins, #3)
  • Moon Cursed (Sky Brooks, #5)
  • Eternal Magic (Shadows & Flame, #4)
  • Master of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Valkyrie #5)
  • Hunted (The Four Horsemen, #3)
  • Blood Queen (Ruled by Blood, #3)
  • Blood Magic (Dragon Born Alexandria, #2)
  • Bound (The Four Horsemen, #2)
  • Black Ops Fae (Shadow Fae, #6)
  • Covert Fae (Shadow Fae, #5)
  • Midnight Falls (Sky Brooks, #3)
AMBER LYNN NATUSCH is the author of the bestselling Caged series for adults. She was born and raised in Winnipeg, and is still deeply attached to her Canadian roots. She loves to dance and practice Muay Thai―but spends most of her time running a chiropractic practice with her husband, raising two young children, and attempting to write when she can lock herself in the bathroom for ten minutes of ...more

Caged (7 books)