Start by marking “Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)

Dawn of Forever

(Jack & Jill #3)

**The conclusion to the Jack & Jill series. This is not a standalone novel.

’til death do us part.

Aric James Monaghan promised Jillian Knight Portland. With a heavy heart and a light bag, she travels to the West Coast for the man she loved. In a blink her worlds collide, holding her hostage to a past filled with lies, deceit, and revenge.

Four Caskets
Two Bodies
It all sta
Published February 18th 2016 by Jewel E. Ann

Start your review of Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++++++TO INFINITY STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

"Love is reckless because true emotions are immune to logic. The most beautiful love stories are often the most tragic."

photo 6dbbd8077c7b8c2a99480e27fcae12c7_zpsl3endhob.jpg

LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!

You know what I've learned after reading this book? That I FREAKING LOVE JEWEL E ANN!!!! Her writing just blows me away and her stories end up captivating me. This series was unlike anything I've ever read before and at first I was worried that it wouldn't be for me but
Jennifer Kyle
5 ***One rule: Luke Lives*** STARS

”The Days were no longer dead. Their past had caught up to them. Their past could put everyone involved in danger.”

description

Jewel E. Ann delivers a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC conclusion to this amazing series. This is the third and final book which is as good if not better than the first two books. The author ties every loose ends and gifts the world with an unforgettable romance/suspense series that for me rivals every other that I have read to date. The solid writing che
A.

God gave me a gift of 84,600 seconds today. And I've used each one of them to say thank you for coming across this epic series!

If you’ve read this series, then you’ll recognize this slightly adapted quote and understand why I'm using it here.

1140 pages in total and still not enough. Never has a book had such an effect on me. I’m crazy about this book and I adore this series. I adore every letter, every word, every sentence. Truly. Madly. Deeply.

Because there are books and then there
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"Life was nothing more than one long blink. Here today. Gone tomorrow."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★SPOILER FREE★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Wow, juts wow. I got nothing but good things to say about this amazing series. It's not often that 3 books can hold my attention and this did just that! And the best part - it kept getting better and better!

❤This third installment was by far my favorite one. I can't remember the last time I stayed up late reading but this book kept me up until 2 am. I knew I wouldn't
Brandi
description

It's no secret, I'm crushing hard on Jewel E Ann and her phenomenal storytelling ability. This series was a breath of fresh air, it's unique and perfectly executed. I wanted to savor every word, every line, at the same time I was anxious to learn the fate of these characters who have become so very dear to me.

description

It has been thrilling ride, filled with twist, unexpected reveals, and epic love. Jackson/Jude's confession about AJ, leaves Jillian/Jessica angry, and looking for distance from her twin.
Judith
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***4.5 Stars....especially for the sexy as sin Jackson***

Well,this has been one hell of a series...
I'm not going to lie,I did struggle initially with this one.My head was all over the place with the whole past/present thing and the way it jumped from character to character.I think it was probably due to the fact that when I started it RL got in the way and I could only read a chapter here and there.Once I got really into it I couldn't put it down.

So,we finally get to find out exactly what happen
Jewel Ann
Jan 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written

Done. Another book I selfishly wrote for myself and shared with anyone daring enough to step out of their comfort zone to read something truly different. Here is my unbiased review - yeah, I can't type that without laughing.

At the end of Middle of Knight I was certain that a character died, but then I read a teaser on FB that alluded to the possibility that they didn't die. The author did an amazing job of answering that question in this book.

The book begins with a shocking revelation from Jud
~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Fantastic, brilliant, amazing, I honestly do not have enough adjectives to describe this series, and I was so happy with the conclusion, it was just such a great story full of suspense, passion and emotion, a truly epic love story all round.

In this final installment, the relationship between brother and sister is severely tested when Jackson takes matters into his own hands, but when the past threatens his and Jillian's future there is nothing
Chelsea Humphrey
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Chelsea by: Storiesandcoffee
Alright now, Jewel, this was utter perfection, and if you mess with my precious babies' happiness in the 4th book, I'm coming for you! 🤣🤣🤣
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

All the stars to affinity and back!!

This book gutted me and slowly put me back together, no other books compare to this series, like a drug addict I absorbed these words in record time. Book after book after book, three that quickly became my most all time favourites.

I never wanted it to end, it came full circle in this very last book and left me sitting here with a bittersweet feeling and tears running down
DW
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jack-and-jill
What an emotional roller coaster I have been on. I don't know that I have ever been so connected to characters in a book. I laughed...A lot. I cried, I was angry and more importantly I loved, loved, loved everything about it.

We finally find out exactly what happened to Jillian and Jacksons parents and why they had to find new identities. I definitely did not see it coming.

Without spoiling anything,I will say that Jillian/Jessica is easily one of my favorite female characters ever.

photo 0017443F-F836-4020-A929-07D98659916E_zps5baifiiy.jpg

Jackson
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
5+++ All-consuming Stars!

photo AFCC1079-59F2-4274-A2C3-4FFF55FCC1BC_zpsnvr0uxj9.png

Early sleep-deprived yet spoiler-free review...

“Someday you’ll understand. Someday you’ll fall in love and it will brand your heart forever. And if life keeps you apart, you may invite others into your heart, but it will never truly be theirs. One stamp. One person.”

My apologies if this review sounds "blonder" than my normal but after staying up till 5am to finish this book, I must get it out there. One word of advice- Read. This. Trilogy. I guess that's
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 5 Forever Adoration Hearts!! <3

Life is not fair.
I’m sorry.
I forgive you.
I love you.

Dawn of Forever is the outstanding conclusion to this thrilling romantic suspense series, the tensions between the Knight siblings and their past finally coming to a head and revealing the answers to all our previous pending questions.

“I want you to let go. I want you to free fall into my arms and know I’ve got you. I’ll always have you.”

There are some romantic suspense books th
Lo Bookfrantic
Freaking awesome conclusion!!! LOVEDDDDDD LOVEDDDD it so damn much!

CRIED like a baby
GRIN like an idiot
LMFAO
HEARTPALPITATIONS

These series was just the best but this last book was incredible!

AND let me just say JACKSONNNN fucking JACK blew me away freaking love him!!!

Me Before I started reading:

Because once you start this series there's just no going back...off to finish it no matter the pain in my chest, I must know how this madness ends... here goes nothing...

Malene
2nd read in August 2020/5+ Stars
Fantastic! I’m so in love with these characters and will continue to be. Epic conclusion to this trilogy and an all time favorite of mine.

1st read in July 2016/ 5 Stars
I'm speechless!! There's no other word for it. What a phenomenal story. I'm not going into details about the plot. It simply has to be experienced from the first book End of Day. Once you start you can't let go of these remarkable characters and clever storytelling.

Dawn of Forever tied every loose e
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

5 'there are not enough' stars!

“What’s left when someone takes back forever?”

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

Finally, the last book. Finally, we get to see if there's any hope...

After the events at the end of the last book, Jillian is pretty pissed at Jackson and she takes off. Unfortunately, she doesn't make it to her designation...(but who didn't see that coming?)

I was a little disappointed that Jackson wasn't more on the ball but then again, he's head over heels in love and trying to make that work so I guess I could cut him some slack.

Things aren't easy for Jackson...he's never had a "relati
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark
4.5 – 5 I will always love Luke Stars

I binged read the first two books in one sitting. This series is that addictive. Dawn of Forever is the concluding story to the Jack and Jill series.

The reviews and ratings are justified. This book will leave you simply breathless. The thing that is so unique about this series is that there are many love stories, and not all of them are happening at the same time frame. Jewel E. Ann is the only author that could make me love a love story that has happened in
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
This was one of the best series reads I have had in a long time. Jewel E. Ann is going down as an ultimate favorite. Massively creative and innovative in a book world saturated in redundancy, Ann has truly shined above. From book one all the way to the dramatic ending that is Dawn of Forever, the reader will feel ripped apart and reassembled in the best possible ways.

It is a hard thing to write a non-spoiler review. Especially if it’s a series that has abundant twists and turns. You won’t see th
S.M. West
5 ADORING STARS

Before this series, I’d only read one book by Jewel E. Ann and FLOVED it – Undeniably You. When I saw One was coming out but it was recommended to read this series first, I made it my mission to do so. Damn, I’m beyond glad that I did. Forget the story, it’s brilliantly done but I’m not going to talk about it. You NEED to experience it first-hand.

What I will say is this series is about the End of Day, birth of Knight and when Knight meets Day. That's all you need to know!

Shanny

***** MORE than 5 stars*****

Holy Shit what a book, what a series!!!!
Yep this series definitely deserves more than 5 stars.

"Someday you’ll fall in love and it will brand your heart forever."

Okay first I have to say a BIG bravo to Jewel E. Ann for writing this absolutely amazing series!!!

It simply is one of THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER READ!

It's difficult to say much about Dawn of Forever without giving away critical plot points.
But I will say is like the previous book the writing was
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
“I want to be your everything, but only while I’m here. If the day comes that I’m not, then let me go. Let me be your greatest memory.”
I’ve been singing the praises of the Jack & Jill series ever since I took a chance on End of Day, the amazingly unique first book in the trilogy. It’s incredibly hard to maintain that level of excellence throughout a series though, and—I’ll admit it—I’m a difficult reader to please. I braced myself for disappointment with Dawn of Forever. I threw down the gau
Melissa
I’ve got you. I’ll always have you.

Cloth napkins, sticky notes, the word contumacious . . . just a few things I will never look at in the same way.

I can’t remember the last time a series grabbed my attention the way this one did. This series was a stunner. One that dragged me through every single emotion. I’m not ashamed to admit, I’m a finicky reader, one that gets bored pretty easily. Rarely have I ever, read all of the books in a series back-to-back-to-back. If that doesn’t prove my love
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill #3) by Jewel E Ann
5 stars!!!

“Love is reckless because true emotions are immune to logic. The most beautiful love stories are often the most tragic.”

I have to say that once I have enjoyed a series as much as I have this one I am always hesitant to read the last book just in case it doesn’t match up to my expectations and the pedestal that I have put it on. However, I needn’t have worried. The conclusion to the Knight’s tale is seriously EPIC and Jewel E An
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
description

“What’s left when someone takes back forever?”

Without question Dawn of Forever completes one of the most exciting, romantic, thrilling, passionate and darkly humorous series we’ve ever read. To say it’s one of our all-time favourite series is an understatement. Bravo Jewel E Ann we take our hats off to you and stand applauding on the finish line. Because wow. We have to admit we always worry about trilogies – keeping that momentum going and tying up those pesky loose ends. Well, we needn’t h
Jiana
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I love this series so damn much but there are a bunch of reasons why I chose to 3 star the final book.

1) The entire book was unsatisfactory.
2) Parts that should have not been slow were so slow, it killed me.
3) Parts that should have not been rushed, were rushed.
4) I am a salty and bitter human being (view spoiler)
may ❀
this was alright, i felt like many parts were just unnecessarily drawn out and then the ending got resolved a LITTLE too quickly......

honestly im more impressed that i was able to binge a series bc its been FOREVER since i managed that. 👏 @ me

also, luke 😍😍😍

3 stars!!
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 5 'Dammit, Jones' Stars *****

Not a standalone.

"If there were only one path to you, I'd take the heartache, the deaths, the loss, the pain... the insanity. I'd spend an eternity in Hell for one single breath with you."

description

I don't know what to do... Dawn of Forever gave me the biggest hangover. So, I would like to give the biggest thank you to Jewel E Ann! This series... this journey... was absolutely amazing!

Like the previous books, the story goes back and forth from the present and the pa
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMFG ONE OF THE BEST SERIES THAT I'VE EVER READ!!!

Please, just read this series ASAP! After that you'll be addicted Ms.Ann's stories.. ;)

Dear Jewel,
Thank you so much for this unforgettable journey. You're brillant! <3
mxa ☂︎
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE 😩😩😩😩 I’M SO SAAAAAADDDDDD 🤧🤧🤧🤧

• The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • The Cabin
  • Happily Letter After
  • Playing with Fire
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • When We Met  (Moments in Boston, #2)
  • Drive
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Where We Went Wrong
  • Fallen
  • Drowning in Stars
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • Little Lies
Jewel is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today best selling author a with a quirky sense of humor. When she's not saving the planet one tree at a time, you can find her role modeling questionable behavior to her three boys, binge-watching Netflix with her husband, and writing mind-bending romance.

Her upcoming release is Fortuity, a romantic-comedy.

Upcoming Projects: Out of Love (J&J Book 4) and a 20

Jack & Jill (3 books)
  • End of Day (Jack & Jill, #1)
  • Middle of Knight (Jack & Jill, #2)

News & Interviews

“Someday you’ll fall in love and it will brand your heart forever. And if life keeps you apart, you may invite others into your heart, but it will never truly be theirs. One stamp. One person.” 17 likes
“I want to be your everything, but only while I'm here. If the day comes that I'm not, then let me go. Let me be your greatest memory.” 16 likes