Start by marking “Take Me (Tease Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Take Me (Tease Me, #3)

Take Me

(Tease Me #3)

**Do not read this book if you do not like fast paced, erotic plots, forward thinking women, dominant and tattooed Latin men, and dirty sex. Lots of dirty sex. Extra panties are recommended. Prudes be warned: this book is HOT. For readers 18+**

Take Me is part 3 of 3 of the Tease Me serial and is approximately 46,000 words long.

Ellie Morgan has played the role of the good
Published March 7th 2015 by Black Ink

To ask other readers questions about Take Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Me

Elizabeth Singleton
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to this series. Romantic, steamy sex scenes and danger all wrapped up in a love story. Where is my Ale??
Two Ordinary
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Take Me by Emily Goodwin.
Reviewed by Klaire Sutherland for Two Ordinary Girls and Their Books.

*Gifted for an honest review* 3 - 4 stars.
I think this last book compares with the first, for me it was a lot better than the middle book. It’s a good conclusion to the story. Whilst I understand that this is erotica I also felt there was a great little story in here that was overshadowed by all the sexual exploits being offered. Don’t get me wrong, I do love erotica but it’s just that. When you have
Lindsay
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the three!

Full review to come.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

FB Banner

Merged review:

It feels like I've really gotten to know Ellie and Ale through their journey, and I'm so sad that it's done! Their story still feels so far from being over! Where do they go from here?!

Ellie was a very different character for Emily to write. I find most of her female leads are tough as nails, but Ellie has a certain softness to her that was a nice change of
kgagnon
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Take Me" is the third book in Emily Goodwin's sexy "Tease Me" series. This is a perfect conclusion to Alejandro and Ellie's story. We left them in book 2 falling in love and wondering how they can make a life together. Ellie is concerned with how to explain to her law enforcement family back home why she disappeared and living in Mexico without revealing who Alejandro is to them. There is still someone who wants to destroy Alejandro to take over his empire and it is escalating in this installme ...more
Melanie
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is a continuation of Alejandro and Ellie. The hot, romantic scene of a drug cartel and his lover all with suspense and action in one!! Alejandro saved Ellie from being killed in the last book and earned her love by taking care of her. He still continues to take care of her but only more and in better ways. Their love for each other grows and becomes something that they both want to last without having to give each other up. I love that Alejandro is an Alpha Male that takes care of "hi ...more
Debbie
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
This was book 3 of 3 and it was okay. I think I was looking forward to more action since Alejandro is a cartel leader and this was the conclusion of a serial. However, the only scene that had the build up was actually boring and flat. I liked Alejandro through the entire series. He grew and realized there was more to life than the life he was living after taking over for his father. Ellie remains naive and childish throughout the series. She's the horniest thing ever. Which isn't necessarily bad ...more
Kimmie
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a book this is the last book in the series. I love How they keep saying I am not in love with the other, to only do what a loved one would do for the other. And when the gang gets the drop on them, and has Ellie at gun point thinking she just a regular girl was amazing. I wont say what she did as not to spoil the book, but dam I see why he loves her. She is truly amazing, they are kinda of the perfect match for each other. This book is great if you have not got the other two go get the ...more
Alex Royer
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
* I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. *

"Take Me" is the third and final book in the "Tease Me" series. This one is much longer and I loved every second of it. The story picks up right after the last one ended but not before we get a little hindsight into Alejandro's childhood. We get to see a more vulnerable Alejandro and I love him even more.
The relationship between Ellie and Ale is hotter than ever but we get more action in this book and we get to meet a really kick-ass Ellie.
Michelle Monroe
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great Conclusion!!

**Was given a copy for an honest review**

Wow, what a great ending! This triology has been about a whole lot more than just the steaminess between Alejandro and Ellie, it had mystery and a whole lot of danger! I love the element of surprise and the suspense that kept me reading until I devoured every single word!

I really like how everything all tied together and the story plot. Even though it was an erotica, it wasn't just all that. There was depth to the storyline and a great
Hilary
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received a Beta copy in exchange for honest feedback and a review. **

Ellie and Alejandro are back and even sexier and more intense than before.

The plot thickens as Ellie and Ale's time is running out. How will they buy more time without tipping off her law enforcement family? Who is after Alejandro?

All of these questions are answered in the latest installmant. The plot twists and turns will keep you hooked from start to finish. The screen melting sex scenes will leave you begging for more.
Anne Milne
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes it's difficlut to let go of a series and this one is no exception. You need to have read the two previous books to follow what is happening with Ellie and Alejandro, the chemistry that these two have is off the charts. Alejandro is a drug cartel boss so we know he's not a good man, so does Ellie but she chooses him over everythinb but how will she explain him to her family but that is not their only worry, someone is still after him and wants his life. This is fast paced and violent an ...more
Roline Bautista
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received BETA copy from the author for honest review....

The perfect ending to this series....I am so hopelessly in love with Alejandro and I kinda like Ellie here, she turned out to be the badass heroine, loved it. Though the ending felt short, some of my questions left unanswered but I'll just invent my own answers to that, the fact that it ended good, I think everything went out well, otherwise another book is appropriate ;) To top it off this one was hot as hell!!!! The scenes were scorching
Brianna Ketchum
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a really smokin hot series!! it keeps getting better and better!! lots of hot steammmy romance (sex) the characters are perfect i fell in love with them in the first book the second book just dragged my attention even more and had me panting for more! This is a Great series and if you havent ready it yet i reccommend getting all 3 books these books are so awesome!! Emily is a Great author and i love all of her books! These books just proves it more why a lot of us love her books!
Skye Louise
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta-arc-books
*slight spoilers*

I received a beta copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is a good book to finish off the series. I was glad they got their HEA, and with how the story ended. There was a couple of issues i had with this book with some information left out, which i mentioned to the author, and being a beta copy is still being altered and edited. Can't wait to see the end result.
Overall i enjoyed this read and was happy with how their lives turned out.
Theresa
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the first two in the series and couldn't wait for the conclusion to the story! I was not disappointed, it simp,y blew me away! Everything fell into place and it all came together beautifully! This book was the best out the three in my opinion...you finally get to see the real Alejandro and fall in love with him right along with Ellie! Love love love Goodwins books, she never disappoints!
Emily
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such a hot and satisfying ending to the series. Emily Goodwin is a fantastic writer and I love everything she's written! I truly love Alejandro and this had a bit more danger and mystery than the previous two. You can't beat a hot, tattooed man who can work it in the bedroom. Sex scenes were hot! If only there were a fourth :(

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review
Karen Shortridge
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW all I can say is make sure you read this somewhere very private, brilliant fast paced story and so worth reading this if you like very hot steamy scenes with action and emotions thrown in, brilliant writing with great characters that you can lose yourself in the story I loved it, I was given this free for my honest review and will definitely recommend it to others
Nichole
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Action Action Action!
Yes! This is what I have been waiting to read!
Take Me was great, it had the action and story I was missing in Tempt Me. I loved how Ale and Ellie's relationship grew in Take Me and I'm very happy with the ending of this book. This was a great read, now that all three installments are out I think anyone who picks up all three and reads them together will love them!
Kyla Quinn
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great conclusion to this series!

Ellie and Alejandro's story has come to an end and we finally get answers!
Who is after Alejandro?
Will Ellie decide to stay?

I really started warming up to Ellie in this book. It's like she finally came into herself in this book, figuring out who she is, and sticking with decisions she's made.

Aret
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
* I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

What a great finale to a series! I loved how Take Me played out...the ending left me completely satisfied and fulfilled.

Goodwin is a great writer..her words and characters pull you right in to their story.

This was a great series you need to start from the very beginning to get the full experience!
Amber Cichon
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
disclaimer: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Very sexy conclusion to an erotic, yet smart series! I'm kind of picky with romance and I'm very happy with the realism and ending that Ms. Goodwin put together. Definitely a guilty pleasure.
Felicia Semmler
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a stunning conclusion to a great series! I was so glad to receive an ARC of this book cuz I was dying to know what happened. I have never rooted for a bad guy so hard before. Amazing series - this conclusion brought everything together - no lose ends . Loved it!
Mandy
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
a great compelling read! full of steamy scenes to adventure and intrigue! read Tease me and Tempt me and then this thrilling conclusion Take me!
Shelley-ann
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
excellent end to the story!

This is a great read and a good finally to a great story. Hope you enjoy the ride of this story.
Paula Genereau
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. I love how true love can be found even if it's with a bad boy!!!!
Rochelle
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall a very enjoyable series. The plot moves very slowly in parts but wrapped up nicely.
Angela Quesada
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i loved the series - crazy but great story and ending
Lyndsay Smith
Mar 20, 2016
Angel
Jun 02, 2015
Danielle
Feb 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Serial, Volume Four (Serial, #4)
  • Nearly Undone (Nearly, #3)
  • Brutal Discoveries
  • Twelfth Moon (Legend of the Pantera, #1)
  • Fall Into His Arms
  • All Secrets & Lies (All, #4)
  • A Taste of Liberty (Task Force 125, #2)
  • Beyond Layers (Layers #4)
  • Chasing Tyler (Break Me, #3)
  • Escaping the Blackness (Cooper Brothers #1)
  • Catching a Fallen Starr
  • Primal (Vengeance, #1)
  • To Serve And Protect
  • King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)
  • Betrayed (Keeping her the Dark #3)
  • Rain on Me (Shelter From the Storm, #1)
  • Midnight Rain (Amour Toxique, #3)
  • Destined Heart (Hart, #3)
Emily Goodwin is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of over a dozen of romantic titles. Emily writes the kind of books she likes to read, and is a sucker for a swoon-worthy bad boy and happily ever afters.

She lives in the midwest with her husband and two daughters. When she's not writing, you can find her riding her horses, hiking, reading, or drinking wine with friends.

Emily is

Tease Me (3 books)
  • Tease Me (Tease Me, #1)
  • Tempt Me (Tease Me, #2)