Start by marking “Mary's Treasure Box” as Want to Read:
Mary's Treasure Box

C.E. Walz

Mary's Treasure Box

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews

Every mother has special memories, but Mary’s memories are like no other.

Doesn’t every mother have a box filled with treasured mementos and trinkets? If sweet memories aren't hidden in a closet or an attic, perhaps they are tucked away in a corner of her heart.

But Mary’s treasure box is unlike any other. She has filled it with bits of straw from a manger, a little gold
Published October 1st 2015 by B Kids (first published October 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mary's Treasure Box, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mary's Treasure Box

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Elizabeth Towns
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I share books with my child, and with my nieces and nephews, I am always looking for teachable moments. I want us to enjoy the books, of course, but I also want us, and especially them, to take something away that makes that book special and which changes them, forever if possible. Mary's Treasure Box is written in such a magnificent way that there those kind of gems are strewn throughout the story and then an opportunity to capture even more is provided at the very end with a questions and ...more
Duane Shaver
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a well written children's book, that is a great family keep sake for generations to come.
Ce Walz
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and simple illustrations depict a new take on the Christmas story from Mary's point of view years later. Bruno Merz's illustrations are charming.
Lasydia Patterson
Joan
Jan 12, 2017
Luisa Knight
Dec 09, 2018
C.E. Walz is a children's book author as well as an educator. She has been teaching writing for over twenty-five years. Walz currently teaches English and chairs the middle school English department at Woodward Academy in College Park, Georgia. In her spare time she likes to bird-watch, hike, play the saxophone, and write--but not all at the same time!"