Start by marking “Red Hot Lovers” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Lovers

Red Hot Lovers

(The Cowboys of Chance Creek #4 included)

Eighteen NYT, USA Today, and top-selling authors have banded together to bring you 18 beautifully romantic, heart-pounding stories of love, passion, and thrilling suspense.

These 18 sexy, sweet men will go to the ends of the Earth to win their ladies’ hearts, but will these lovers emerge unbroken?

From first kisses to dangerous encounters and second chances at love, we'
ebook, First Edition
Published March 24th 2015 by Malachite Publishing (first published March 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Hot Lovers

Start your review of Red Hot Lovers
Sophia
This is a monster box full of books by authors that offer up a wide spectrum of romance and, as pretty much all are new to me, I can't wait to see what is on offer. There are 18 stories for my reading pleasure that I can't possibly do justice too in a review, but I'll certainly try to leave at least an impression.

Their Second Chance by Milly Taiden 4 Stars
Very emotional read about a couple separated after losing a baby and then losing their connection. Second chance at their marriage brought a
Julie
Red Hot Lovers- 18 Contemporary Romance Books of Love, Passion and Sexy Heroes by your Favorite to Selling Authors is a 2015 Malachite publishing/ Red Hot Box Sets Release

Wow! Eighteen books in one fabulous box set! I love bundles because I can read favorite authors and meet new ones all for one low price. I have not read every single book in the box set at this time but I have read at least 5 and so because I know you ladies need some reviews up I am going to submit my review of St. Charles at
Bette Hansen
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing collection of stories and any one of them makes the price worth it! I haven't read them all but the ones I have are fantastic.

Beyond Love and Hate by Zoe York - He fears relationships, she yearns for ever after, they have explosive chemistry. In this wonderfully written novella we find the story of Finn and Beth and discover how wants and desires can change when love is found. This is a great novella that makes for a light afternoon read.

Forever Sheltered by Deanna Roy - Love
Fizza
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4-Stars Review of Their Second Chance by April Angel, Milly Taiden

This is the first book in Red Hot Lovers box set. It is a very thought provoking story about two people who get their second chance in a very unexpected way. Now that they have found each other once again they want their relationship to work. Both are willing to try harder and fight for love they have.

5-Stars Review of Forever Sheltered (The Forever Series #3)by Deanna Roy

This second book is even better than the first one. I absol
Jessica Alcazar
I haven't had the pleasure of reading many of the authors in this box set, but as I read the blurbs to their stories, I am getting very excited not only to do so, but to potentially add new authors to my TBR list! :) I can however, review for you Beyond Love and Hate (Wardham, #3.5) by ZOE YORK!
This is the story of Finn and Beth. They hate each other. Wait, let me rephrase. Beth strongly dislikes Finn and its mainly because he grates on her last nerve but yet fantasizes about all the things she'
Kay
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rhiannon is hired as a back-up singer for Killer Valentine. her contract includes an iron-clad no-fraternization clause. The bands manager Jonas Rees and Rhiannon cannot deny the attraction between them, a slip up from Jonas has Killer Valentines lead singer demanding Rhiannon choose between music and love.

I read a really bad Rock Star romance in the past, so was nervous when giving this type of romance story a chance. Well the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover' certainly rang true in this
Jennifer Schultheis
This review is only for Beyond Love and Hate by Zoe York and I will update more, as I continue to read this set.

Beyond Love and Hate by Zoe York is an amazing read that will keep you entertained. Finn and Beth are both characters that will have you emotionally invested in their outcomes. Beth is ready to settle down and Finn, well Finn is a confirmed bachelor who won't settle down. Even though these two are in different places in their lives, the chemistry between the two is undeniable. It's a h
Nikki
Review based on Their Second Chance by Milly Taiden

Their Second Chance is about a husband and wife who are going through a divorce after experiencing a miscarriage and end up shutting each other out. They still love each other and after a natural disaster forces them together and they talk through some of their problems, they decide to give their relationship and love a second chance. This was a really emotionally wrenching story, both characters are trying not to let anything get in the way of
Janice
Another GREAT story from Blair Babylon, 5++ stars

Blair has given us a brand new series that are going to be stand alone books, which means no cliffhangers! I absolutely love her writing, as she is able to pull the reader into the story and make us feel like we are a part of it. It was so easy to fall in love with Rhiannon and Jonas. This is not a BDSM book, per se, but there is plenty of hot, steamy scenes for us to enjoy. I look forward to reading the next story, which will be about Tryp.

**Comp
Keri
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Beyond Love and Hate by Zoe York:

I'm really enjoying this series. This was a fun and sexy quick read. I love the small town romances this series brings. I'm enjoy just by getting to know more and more of the characters and revisiting characters from the previous books.

So many books in this collection you can't not pick it up.
Mary Mooney
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an awesome boxed set. I have read a few of these and What a Girl Wants is my favorite and I also love Lacey Silks and Olivia Rigal. Can't wait to read the rest of this boxed set. If you are looking for a lot of RED HOT LOVERS, then this boxed set is for you. Hope you love it too.
G
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book free for an honest review.

I haven't had a chance to read all the stories in this box set, so i will only comment on the ones I've read so far. Quite a few new authors for me and a couple familiar ones.

Their Second Chance – Milly Taiden
The story of a couple who’ve been married for seven years but are now meeting at their lawyer’s office to sign divorce papers, all because they have stopped communicating honestly. Both Ari and Nick are suffering and still painfully
Cynthia
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this as an ARC for an honest review. Now I may or may not post spoilers, read on if you dare.

Their Second Chance (BBW Romance) by Milly Taiden - 4 Stars

This story was emotionally gripping, you could see the stress of what was happening with the mains. They became real as you read it. Be ready to be glued to your seat with this story. It will trap you between the pages till you are finished!

The sexy scenes are very hot but overall this books is clean (so to speak) on them. It was amaz
Theresa
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review based on Their Second Chance by Milly Taiden

Is love enough?

OMG! This is my favorite April Angel book yet! It brought tears to my eyes, had me frustrated with the evil Mother-in-Law, but there were still a few chuckles in there too! If I wasn't on pins and needles wondering about all the possibilities of something going wrong, I was fighting right along side Ari and Nick for things to go right. This book was a little different from previous AA books, but a great kind of different - there w
Aly
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I was given the opportunity to read and review this amazing boxset and I have to say that even when there were times I didn't think I would finish it in time for this post I couldn't put it down for more than just this panic. The books included in this set were captivating, intriguing and there were many different plots that you don't necessarily see them anywhere or in the spotlight.

While I wish I could write about each book separa
Natasha
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Their Second Chance
By: Milly Taiden

Arianna and Nick are meeting their lawyer to sign the final divorce papers. It will be over and Arianna will never see Nick again. That is not what she wants and she doesn't know how to fix it. A disaster strikes in the middle of their meeting is this fate trying to tell them to get their crap together. This might be the second chance they both needed to open their eyes to the big picture. Can the work out the problems that have been building between them?

Kiss
Sheryl
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am giving an honest review of this book for author V.M.Black. This is almost a dark story.

Will Davenport is in a mental institution hidden away from society with no hope of ever getting out. He is trapped within his mind and body and has to endure the staff and their harshness. Sister Agnes can see something no one else can and she enlists the aid of Lady Darnley who brings him to life again.

The author does create a smooth story line in this book and I had to feel sorry for the main character
Kirsty Turner
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***REVIEWED FOR SARAH & KIRSTY'S BOOK REVIEWS***

Their Second Chance: this was an emotional read for me as I have friends going through the same situations in this book. I loved reading this and I did get teary at a few points as I read this. A wonderful read and a great start to the anthology.

Forever Sheltered: For me, it took a while for this book to get going, but once I did, I really enjoyed it. I loved the chemistry between both of the main characters and the added drama. Another wonderful
Book-Lover Book Blog
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for honest review*
this review is to be continued

Azure by Chrystella Thoma.

Olivia finds her self half way across the world, after an exchange program in Germany, she and her friends venture on a two week holiday in Crete. Olivia has had a tough year, with haunted images occupying her mind, a holiday is just what she needs. After exploring a little of the beaches and hotel bar, she finds herself in the presence of a young, attractive, saddened guy, Kai. He's down right
crashqueen73
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Well, this has been sitting on my "currently reading" shelf for forever. Like since March. I think I can safely say I am finished. I did read nine of the twelve or so stories in this one. Some were definitely better than others as is usually the case with bundles.

What I found disappointing about this particular bundle was the fact the there were zero five stars reads and zero "I want to read more from this author".

So it was a cheap purchase but I think I have learned my lesson with bundles...
a
Becca Sellers
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this set! An awesome collection of authors and great stories!!!!! This review, however, is for Violet Vaughn's Rush:

We all know Gretchen from her previous novels....Gretchen is fun and playful and isn't into the whole romance and flowers thing - she wants to keep it simple...sex and that's it and when the guys starts falling for her she cuts him loose.

Enter Derrick, med student that's come to Breckenridge for the winter to be on the ski patrol and to be with his model sister. his feelings o
Gina Kamai
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Their Second Chance - Milly Taiden
A couple is torn apart due to years of trying to have a baby, then a miscarriage to the point of divorce. Can a life changing event bring them back together? Will great sex and communication make up for the past? Great ending.

Kiss of Memory - V.M. Black
This ties in with the Cora stories and gives us a look at how Will and Elizabeth meet. Elizabeth finds Will in a sanitarium with jumbled thoughts and gives him a choice. But is it the right choice? Only a bite wi
Jodie Bivins
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so many great books all in one anthology

What was great about this anthology is that it mixed a nice blend of authors and styles of writing. I knew a few of these authors before I read this and I found a few new ones I look forward to reading again. Even if you may have read any of these stories before you may find reading them in this collection just as enjoyable the second or third time....lol... As was my case with Their Second Chance by Milly Taiden. It was the book that made me fall in love
Sandi Ramirez
Oh My Word! This is one set you can not miss. 18 FULL SIZE BOOKS. I never expected to get full size books. I was super excited to get books from several of my favorite authors like Blair Babylon's What A Girl Wants-Rhiannon . A stand alone book that will be part of a series but can be read alone. I knew i wanted this book when i saw Milly Taiden was in it....one of my favorite shifter authors.
I found a new autho Mr for me Chrystalla Thoma and loved her story Azure (Drowning in You). Like a fairy
Aret
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for First Taste by Mira Bailee

First I read about Kaiden in One Condition...now you get a nice, yummy taste of his brother Devon!

This was a great book. Mira did a wonderful job exposing all the aspects of her characters, and getting you to lose yourself in the story.

I love the various interactions with Devon and Olivia. One minute you're rooting for them, the next you want to smack someone! I enjoyed every minute of it!! People can surprise you..these characters are no different!
Cilicia White
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
18 amazing love stories in one box set. All of the authors have writen amazing stories and I really don't know which was my favorite because even though they were all love stories they were all different. This box set has something for everyone from second chances, sport figures, billionaires and also supernaturals. While their are lots of hot sexy scenes this set is not considered erotica. While I did receive a copy of box set for a honest review I enjoyed it so much that I bought a copy as
Monica
Mar 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a bad box set for the price. Loved Milly Taidan's story. That was sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. Nothing else really stands out for me. I used to like box sets but not so much anymore because they have 2-3 good ones and others not so much. So, unless they have someone on there worth reading then I wont any longer purchase box sets. I know a lot like box sets and thats cool I will just be more careful about them from now on. :)
Elizabeth/snoopypeach
I really enjoyed this set of books. From lost and rekindled love, sports romance, to red hot all encompasing love stories, there is a sample of so many types of writing and stories that everyone can find something to enjoy. I liked and was able to engage with some stories more than others, but as a whole I loved the set! If you want a box set that will keep you reading until the end then this is for you!

Received an ARC copy for an honest review
Rachel
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Danielle BourdonThis is an amazing collection of stories, something for everyone. From soft and loving to hot and heavy. Personal favourites include royal elite, what a girl wants, and the perfect someday.is collection is great value for money and gives a reader a springboard to other books in the series. ...more
Kellie
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth it for Zoe York's Beyond Love and Hate

I figured any boxed set with something by Zoe York will be worth a read, and I was right. Zoe does really engaging main couples, sexy sexytimes and really heartfelt romance without the schmaltz. I look forward to finding some future favorites in this collection!

• Temporary Groom (Left at the Altar #1)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • A SEAL's Desire (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 8)
  • The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #1)
  • A SEAL's Devotion (SEALs of Chance Creek, #7)
  • Issued to the Bride One Soldier (Brides of Chance Creek, #5)
  • A SEAL's Struggle (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 9)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5)
  • Book Boyfriend (Book Boyfriends, #1)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)
  • Stone Cold Kiwi (New Zealand Ever After, #2)
  • Return to Christmas, Texas: A Christmas Network Novel
  • Reluctantly Alpha (The Barrington Billionaires, #8)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

The Cowboys of Chance Creek (9 books)
  • The Cowboy's E-Mail Order Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #1)
  • The Cowboy Wins a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #2)
  • The Cowboy Imports a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #3)
  • The Cowgirl Ropes a Billionaire (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #4)
  • The Sheriff Catches a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #5)
  • The Cowboy Lassos a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #6)
  • The Cowboy Rescues a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #7)
  • The Cowboy Earns a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #8)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek, #9)