Start by marking “Irish Crown” as Want to Read:
Irish Crown

Irish Crown

From the New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Nashoda Rose, comes a new, sexy standalone romance novel.

It was one night together.

I wasn’t supposed to see him again.
I never thought I would.

And then, the six foot three cement graffiti wall of badass strides back into my life, and does it full force.
Now he’s protecting me from his past and I’m protecting myself
ebook
Published November 26th 2018 by Nashoda Rose (first published 2018)

Sabrina
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK
Enter Giveaway HERE.

I'm at a loss on what to even say about this book. By now I think everyone knows that I'm a sucker for a strong, protective hero and Deaglan was just *swoon* with all of his crazy possessiveness over Eva. I couldn't get enough of it and it had me loving the both of them because for every Alpha thing he did, Eva pushed right back with her own strength. These two were amazing together and they definitely rank high on my list of favorite couples fro
Wendy
I have read and enjoyed every single book in the Tear Asunder and Unyielding series. "Shattered by You" and "Perfect Ruin" are two of my all time favorites and I have re-read them many times...

So when I found out that Nashoda was releasing a new book...I did my little happy dance ;) I think I even stalked her a little :P

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Now for those of you who haven't read the previous series yet...no worries. This book can definitely be read as a stand-alone. I'm an assbackwards reader myself so I get it

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IRISH CROWN: Is a standalone romance novel by new to me author Nashoda Rose.

It all started with a one night stand that wasn’t supposed to go any further than that night. He knew she was a ‘rare’ kind of girl but he didn’t want any commitments and she doesn’t belong in his world.

But the morning after he wakes up and tells her he has ‘shit to do’ and basically throws her out the door.

Ruffled feathers Eva does the walk of shame, as she’s leaving his apartment she fights off a mugger, goes abo
Dri ✰

Snow
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 'fuckin rare' stars

Holy fuck...

Nobody writes a swoony, protective, badass alpha like Nashoda Rose does...

That s like written in stone...

The story

It all started with a fan-fucking-tastic one-night of marvelous sex....and it all ended with his words:
Pet, I got shit to do.

Eva couldn't be THAT wrong about a guy, right?!
I mean, her senses couldn't fooled her like THAT, again...right?!
God dammit...he was THAT perfect.

It was left unsaid, he called her a cab, in which she DID NOT enter, and the
Elizabeth
"You're the pulse of my heart."
description

Irish Crown is a breathtaking contemporary romance by one of my all-time favorite authors Nashoda Rose. With a perfect blend of passion, action, and tender romance, Irish Crown is one captivating read. Eva is a responsible hardworking nurse who would never dream of spending a night with a stranger. And yet, Deaglan Kane is one tatted bad boy that she cannot resist. After spending one night with Deaglan, she never thought she would see him again. When some unexpec
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

I looked up at Deaglan and I finally stepped off the cliff. I had no idea where it led, or when I’d land, but right now it was in the arms of Deaglan Kane.

To say that I've been mildly impatient to get my grabby little hands on this book would be a HUGE understatement. For those that have read Kept From You , then you'll recall Kite's mysterious and sexy cousin, Deaglan. And for those that haven't, not to worry, because this is easily enjoyed as a standalone.
Hatred blurred survival.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

I enjoyed this one quite a lot. Although it lost a star for the completely pointless scene with the chick the hero had a ONS with. Like, honestly, do authors have a checklist or something? Because what exactly was the purpose of adding a scene with some skank he slept with when it added nothing and went absolutely NOWHERE? Lord, I am SO tired of this kind of shit in books...the other thing, which wasn't really an issue per se, but this author was drinking some serious KA kool-aid because part of
Olga therebelreader
The synopsis of this book intrigued me and I looked forward to reading it.
It was interesting enough, but nothing really sucked me in. I felt the writing was too simplistic and there wasn't enough character development in my opinion. On the plus side the story line was gripping. But it just fell a little flat for me. I put it down a couple times before I was able to finally finish it. Overall, just an okay read for me.

In short:
Hero 3/5 | Heroine 3/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 4/5 | Writing Sty
Michelle
Deaglan is my Rare !!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

What a book it was AMAZING !! Ive been waiting for a book from this author is ages. So when I knew this book was coming I was so so happy. Deaglan and Eva's story is just so good. They have both had there fair share of bad times and Deaglan isn't the easiest guy to deal with. But this sexy Irish guy had me melting from the first page. He is super alpha and so protective. He doesn't do relationships he just does the once rule. But meeting Eva had him in a tail spin she was h
Nashoda Rose
Nov 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming November 26th
Heather
description

Update: 10-14-18
I just saw it's postponed until November "sometime". It's been a long time since she's released a book. 😢

Oct. 1 2018
Only a few weeks away!!!!! I literally can't wait for this! If it's by Nashoda Rose, I will be first in line...
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I am not exactly sure how long “Irish Crown” by Nashoda Rose was on my reading schedule – but even after the first release was postponed I could not bring myself to take it off the list. Usually I mark these books in Goodreads and clear my reading schedule but I read a bunch of books by this author and I knew this book would be worth keeping it on that list.

Having it there ensured that I would keep in mind to check upon the status regularly and you can imagine my joy when about two weeks ago I
Alina
The hero is too KA like for me, barely talks but grunts and expects the heroine to do his bidding. I can't stand it, so this is a DNF for me.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Nashoda Rose has done it AGAIN! She has brought her A game to the table and the gavel has been slammed down! Damn girl I missed your writing so much I miss those fun loving boys from Tear Asunder but you brought it with Deaglan.

Deaglan is a man who is a hard man who has had a hard life. So he lives life like no ones business by having one night stands being a manwhore who does not give a shizz about anyone but himself and getting off. Then he has a one night stand with a fiesty woman and she cha
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Ms. Rose did it again. Another amazing book.

Deaglan was super HAWT and yummy, and a wee bit of an ar$e sometimes. But when he got his head out of his ar$e, amazing. Eva never backed down, but she sure could overthink stuff. There was a seriously nasty bad guy to take care of. Her friends are amazing and I hope they all get HEA (maybe with his friends).

Now let's talk about his friends...It's the boys of RIOT. Yep, Deck and all his peeps. Plus Deaglan knows Tear Asunder and Ma
Debbie DiFiore
I love This author

I really liked this book. Yes there are parts that upset me or I didn't like but you definitely feel the book. I want a man like Deaghlan for me, for my friends, for my daughter, and you get the gist. At first I was like no way but as time went on you felt his love and his protective tendencies. Eva is a nurse and goes on a never done before one night stand. It was awesome but then he kicked her out before she even woke up. I wasn't sure at that point but then it kicks in. She
Nov 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Reminded me of a Kristen Ashley novel and the hero talked like a KA hero.

I never understand when authors make out a character is Irish yet have them speaking like an American. Deaglan (weird name)! Grew up in Ireland and still spends a lot of time there yet he says Mom. The Irish are more likely to say Ma. He also says asshole not arsehole! Basically he has no irishness about him. At the beginning he calls her 'pet' a lot but then for rest of book it's baby until the end when he's saying Gaelic
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAH!!! Nashoda Rose has legit dropped the mic on one of the most amazing stories she has ever written!!! This story was intense, mysterious, sexy af and so gripping. Deaglan was fiery and protective and so impressively alpha I could not contain my excitement! The explosive banter between them was on another level and I seriously could not get enough. And that prologue?! Good Lord you're not ready for that glorious gutpunch. I was addicted to every word!

Eva thought she was having a great night
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Sometimes people need to take the wrong path in order to lead them to the right one."

I discovered Nashoda Rose in January of 2014 when I was introduced to her Tear Asunder series. It blew my mind and I've been a big fan ever since. I can't get enough of her alpha males who don't need all the words to get their point across very clearly. I can hear them in my head and just melt into a puddle of goo every time...sigh.

Deaglan is a big, muscled, tatted up manwhore with a sexy Irish accent. He doe
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Excited for this one it sounds amazing!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Freaking loved!

Hot alpha badass....CHECK!
Darkish, gritty anti-hero...CHECK!
Tough as nails heroine...CHECK!
Sizzling hot sexy times...CHECK!
Book’s over...Boo hoo.

But more hot alpha, badass, antihero to come in Vic’s book!

Deaglan is a sub-contractor of sorts for Deck’s VUR company. He gets rid of bad people in this world, one loser at a time. Irish born and bred, he’s in Toronto on a temporary work assignment when his one-night stand Eva gets “mugged” outside his place the morning after. He thinks
Rebecca
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m a huge fan of Nashoda Rose’s Tear Asunder series as well as her Unyielding series. There’s just something about Rose’s no bullshit alpha males and how they claim and protect those they love, refusing to allow anything to touch them and fighting like hell for payback if anything does. Every single one of her heroes are broken in some way, but they’ve learned to channel the rage and torment that consumes them making bad men pay and working to be better men for the women who own them, body and ...more
Eliza
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, nov-2018

★4 STARS★

Hi Nashoda, it’s been too long! I’m so grateful to you for the bringing me Deaglan Kane. My ovaries and I can’t thank you enough. From his gaelic brogue to his devilishly handsome face, it’s no wonder Eva found herself defenceless to his charm.

I was further endeared by his protective, alpha ways and found myself weak in the knees over his hard as steel exterior juxtaposed to his sweet and charming side.

I loved the combination of action and intrigue and with all his muscles Deaglan hi
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 MASSIVE STARS

If anyone can write a story with the hero being an extremely hot and brooding alpha male it's Nashoda Rose and she does it amazingly well.

After an amazing sex filled one night stand Eva is practically turfed out of Deaglan Kanes apartment after he tells her he's got stuff to do. He does however call her a cab but Eva waits until he's gone back inside and tells the driver she doesn't want a ride. This results in a mugger trying to steal Eva's bag but she fends him off and gains a f
Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW**

I am never disappointed when I pick up a Nashoda Rose book. The chemistry she writes is off the charts and her alpha-males are almost otherworldly in their strong characteristics, dominance (without necessarily being DOMs), and just raw, ruggedness is something she has mastered. With heroes like hers, who needs a suit?

"I can't give you all of me, Eva. But I'll give you the best pieces I have."

I mean...SWOON.

I went into this book with no expectations, didn't even think about the
BookSmacked
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Irish Crown was amazing and I devoured this book in a few hours.

Now if you love Possessive, protective Alphas then will love Deaglan Kane. He gives off this don’t eff with me vibe as well as oh dayummm that’s hot vibe.

This book was suspenseful and full of moments that honestly had me screaming. The interaction between Eva and Deaglan is almost like a game of cat and mouse. She’s runs he will find her. Both have pasts that are tragic and makes these two so perfect for each other.

With sexy as he
Shay
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m a big fan of this author. I’ve loved all of her stories and Declan and Eva was no different!!!

She always has me from the get go and her broody hero’s are always from jump, a favorite. Her heroines are never silly or stupid. Takes a strong girl to tame these broody, alpha bad boys!

I can’t wait for more!

Reviewed by Shay from Mommys a Book Whore
Solara
Dec 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Disappointed. Insta love. No suspense or get to know each other at all before acting like a couple. Sex the first night. Nick names the first night. The heroine was timid and predictable. The hero was rude and ignorant, and might be a bit schizo. No character depth. Felt no connection to the characters. Even the plot was ridiculously alike another book I’ve read, just can’t think of the name of it right now Dnf.
Pnina Ben-Shalom

Fucking rare
It's not a secret that nashoda is my no.1 author.
She has a way with words that captivate my heart and make me think about the plot for days.
No one and I mean no one writes alpha male hero like her and still usually I find myself falling in love with her heroin
But not this time :)
Deaglan Kane owns my heart ❤
"Because love wasn’t about loving only the best pieces. It was about loving all of them. "
Turning Pages At ...: Irish Crown by Nashoda Rose 18 16 Dec 01, 2018 10:54AM
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Everything Under The Sun
  • Hearts on Air (Hearts, #6)
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Commitment
  • The Surviving Trace (Surviving Time, #1)
  • Across the Ring
  • A Veil of Vines
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Malpractice
  • Romantica (The Romantica Trilogy, #1)
  • The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)
  • To Be like Her...
Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of twelve novels, including the Tear Asunder series, the spin-off Unyielding series, and the paranormal Scars of the Wraiths.
She lives outside of Toronto where she enjoys hiking with her Newfoundland dog and riding her horses.
Nashoda is represented by the Trident Media Group.

New Release: Irish Crown