Start by marking “The Infinite Expanse (The Journals of Krymzyn, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Infinite Expanse (The Journals of Krymzyn, #2)

The Infinite Expanse

(The Journals of Krymzyn #2)

Evil lurks in the desolate Barrens of Krymzyn. For millions of Eras, predators with insatiable cravings have prowled the wasteland. When a traitor of the Delta enters their realm, the solitary beasts may finally have a leader to unite them.

As the new order emerges in the Barrens, Chase and Sash begin their lives together. While Chase fights to prove he belongs in Krymzyn,
Published March 31st 2015 by BC Powell (first published March 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Infinite Expanse, please sign up.
B.C. Powell Hi Kelly - first and foremost, thank you so much for reading Krymzyn. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The Infinite expanse is available as paperback on…moreHi Kelly - first and foremost, thank you so much for reading Krymzyn. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The Infinite expanse is available as paperback on Amazon

You can also enter to win a signed copy here on Goodreads

Thank you again for reading!(less)

Teresa Barrera
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Infinite Expanse is the second book of The Journals of Krymzyn series. In this book, Chase has passed in his world and is now permanently living in the world of Krymzyn. He is learning his balance as a traveler with the guidance of Sash, his love, as well as Tela and Larn. He learns of how Krymzyn came to be in The Beginning, which I really enjoyed the story telling, I could literally picture everything as I was reading.
From Chase, Sash, the Murkovin, the Serquatine, The Infinite Expanse,
Celestine
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Krymzyn, the Barrens and the Infinite Expanse are incredibly creative fantasy worlds. They deserve a five-star rating. I gushed about Powell's imagination and composition of Krymzyn in book one of this series, Krymzyn. Unfortunately, the extension of this fantasy land to the Barrens and the Infinite Expanse in book two was not enough to overcome the sluggish pace of action in the narrative and the lack of tension in important personal relationships.

In book two, Chase is settling into life in Kry
Kathleen
Feb 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a free review copy of this book.
I like the merperson on the front cover!
There's a lot of putting on and taking off of clothes, and I kept wondering: does /nobody/ in this world wear underwear of any kind?!?
Evidently, I've missed something by not reading the first book in the series, resulting in a lot of strange culture-shock moments. For example: where do children come from, if sex is unknown? Why do people have teeth, if /all/ food is liquid?
I can't help but feel that this world is
Kristin Ravelle
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
POSSIBLE SPOILERS
The Infinite Expanse is book two in The Journals of Krymzyn series. This novel is not like anything I’ve ever read before!

Our hero, Chase, apparently dies in his own world of a brain tumour/aneurysm and becomes a permanent resident in the land of Krymzyn. We learn about the strange land of Krymzyn beyond the Delta and the Barrens, out to the Infinite Expanse, and how Chase and Sash, his Krymzyn partner, manage together as an ‘interdimensional’ couple.

There is a very elemental qu
Jaime
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough, and SMART enough, to be a part of the Krymzyn tour, and I fell head over heels for that amazing story. When I received the tour sign-ups for The Infinite Expanse, I jumped all over it. I was just as amazed with the world and the characters that B.C. Powell has created this second time around, maybe even more so.

This is one of those books that I don't want to give too many details on. I loved experiencing it all firsthand, with no heads up about what was going to happen. I
AK Mama Reads
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-for-review
Beginning with Krymzyn we are introduced to a world no one on earth knows exists, and it is utterly fascinating! The Infinite Expanse is book 2 in the Journals of Krymzyn series by B.C. Powell and should absolutely be read after Krymzyn for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. This way, you'll know who the main players are, and not be totally in the dark on the events that have taken place thus far. This is a wonderful fantasy adventure, with elements of magic and philosophy, as well as metaphysic ...more
Doris
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I was provided a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

I was extremely lucky to be included in this tour!
This is Book 2 in the Krymzyn series, and we are following Chase and Sash. Chase has died in his world and he is now residing in Krymzyn. He really has to fight to be accepted. Chase is a character that is full of determination and he refuses to give up! Sash teaches him and guides him.
This world, is so amazing... so rich is description. You need to take your time reading it an
Josh
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Chase has passed over into Krymzyn... he begins his new life in a new world. As Chase and Sash get to know each other better, they must deal with the changes brought into the land of balance. Evil forces lurk and grow in the barrens... can Chase learn fast enough to survive?

This was a great read - BC Powell does an excellent job writing about the life of Chase as he moves into Krymzyn.

*I got this book through GoodRead's Giveaways - an excellent source of interesting books!
Kelly
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book. I can't wait for book 3 to come out.
Rick Davis
Victoria
Erin
Daniela
Mar 31, 2015

• Awakened (The Legends Of Elyndia, #1)
  • Pittsburgh Backyard and Garden (Elfhome, #1.5)
  • Life Support (Breathe, #2)
  • The Ninth Floor
  • Incite (Ignite, #2)
  • Duality (The Hitchhiker Strain, #2)
  • Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)
  • Lost Ones (Legacy #3)
  • Whirlwind
  • Perfectly Scripted (The Scripted Duet, #2)
  • Legendary Detective at the World's End
  • A Drink Before We Die: A Low Town Short
  • Legacy (Thaumatology, #3)
  • The Mammoth Book of Angels and Demons
  • The Dragon's Lover (The Chronicles of Arianthem, #1)
  • Omega & Love (Alpha & Omega #2)
  • Temperance (The Arcanian Chronicles, #1)
  • Not Without You (Impossible Love, #3)
Brad "BC" Powell is a fantasy author from Los Angeles, CA. His debut science fiction fantasy novel "KRYMZYN" was published in October, 2014. "The Infinite Expanse", the second book in "The Journals of Krymzyn" series, is scheduled for release in March, 2015.

Brad has a diverse background, having worked in several creative capacities within the entertainment industry, including executive positions w

The Journals of Krymzyn (2 books)
  • Krymzyn (The Journals of Krymzyn, #1)