Start by marking “The Struggle (Titan, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Struggle (Titan, #3)

The Struggle

(Titan #3)

A bloody path has been chosen…

The war against the Titans continues, and they remain determined to wreak havoc on the world, but Seth has become something all gods fear. Now the most dangerous, most absolute power no longer resides in those who have been freed from their tombs.

The Great War fought by the few is coming…

All may doubt and fear what Seth has become. All exce
Published March 20th 2017 by Jennifer L. Armentrout

To ask other readers questions about The Struggle, please sign up.
Theresa Hey Gabriela ...just saw on Amazon that this book is due out March 20th 2017!

Start your review of The Struggle (Titan, #3)
Hillary
Jan 07, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If I'm ever going to buy this series in the paperback format, I'll rip the covers and draw them myself. I swear.

DNF page 135 | 27/08/19

The Struggle is me trying to force-feed myself this series.

I’m so disappointed right now I can feel my old Covenant-loving self crying on the inside.

I can’t believe this book. Is this for real? So now not only the characters are still boring and Seth is possessive, but now even the writing is dull? I'm bored and I can’t keep forcing myself to read this thing, I’
description

Untagged spoilers.

So, after not wanting to pick up this book, to ”but what if I hate it?” but ending on ”maybe this not so bad”… I still don’t know how I feel about it.

It’s not a secret that Jennifer’s last books have let me down immensely to the point where I’m not sure if I should continue reading her work because I just don’t enjoy it anymore. Things could be easily fixed if only she stopped recycling her own characters but that’s her problem, I guess.

With all of that being said, I enjoye
Candace Robinson
I still like The Covenant series better, because I still like Alex more than Josie, but Seth is pretty awesome as usual. I was hoping for a lot more action, but it was still pretty good throughout! Full review on my blog https://literarydust.wordpress.com/20... ...more
Patricia Huynh
Mar 10, 2015 marked it as to-read
Oh yeah, I'll take some more Seth, thanks!

Roobie
⭐️4 stars⭐️

The kitchen door opened once more and Deacon drew up short. His gray eyes widened as he spotted Apollo.
Gable bumped into him from behind. "Who's that?"

"Nope," Deacon said, turning right back around. "That is all kinds of nope right there."

Main reason I keep reading these books is because I love these people and I get the Covenant series nostalgia feels. And of course because JLA. Seth and Josie are cool and all but they're not Alex and Aiden.
And I NEED more Deacon and more Apollo!
Alexandra
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, favorites
I received and e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised anymore but after reading yet another book by Jennifer Armentrout, I'm still getting more excited and more needy for the next one!

"The Struggle" is the third book of the Titan series and boy, doesn't it have lots of action and drama! After the events of the second book, Josie and Seth will have more to deal with than the escaped Titans and their murderous attentions.

Di
Edit~A
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
After the power 2017?? 2016 just starteeed!!! Omg i'm going to die here >.< ...more
Cierra

I love Seth!

And I know he can learn to control his inner God Killer, especially if it means keeping Josie safe

THAT RELEASE DATE THOUGH!

It's way too far away! I'm not sure if I'll survive...
Siobhan Davis
Initial Thoughts: EPIC. Loved every single part of this book. Can't believe I read it so fast when I had every intention of savoring it slowly but it was unputdownable. I will never get enough of the Covenant world. Never.

Full Review:

Fair warning - the fangirl in me is out in force right now and this review is going to be cheesy and gushing in the extreme. I'm making no apologies - just letting you know in advance.

Waiting for this book felt like an eternity for me. The Covenant series is my all-
Maroua Zaatour
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 ⭐

Oh my emotions.. This book is an emotional rollercoaster. This being said, please brace yourselves when reading this book!
Off to book 4. Ugh, I don't want this series to end 😭😭
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
3-3.5 stars! I’m a little sad I’m not as in love with this series as I used to be when these books first released.
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
The Struggle had me on the edge of my seat, and I thought my emotions would burst out of me! With pages filled to the brim with sacrifice, redemption, forgiveness, friendship and love, I couldn't help but continue to fall madly in love with this series. It was such a huge win! And I loved that the characters constantly pulled at my heart, it made me turn the pages that much faster. So yes, I loved every single thing about The Struggle, and I can't wait to see how it's going to wrap up in the fi ...more
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
honestly this is the quickest I've read a book in months.

I loved Till Death. but this book drew me in and held my attention like no book has been able to in a really long time.

I absolutly loved getting more of Sethie!!!

this series has been non stop fun and action from the start, and I can't even explain how much I enjoyed reading more of the whole Covenant gang growed up hehe.

Seth is just an absolutely fun character. a huge dick most of the time but fun none the less. he's such a smart butt and
Jasmine
May 28, 2015 marked it as to-be-continued
THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *heart skips a beat*
Beth Hudspeth
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arc
This is the third book in the Titan series, a spin off from the Covenant series. Let me just start out by saying I LOVE Jennifer L. Armentrout as a romance writer, but when she writes fantasy it is out of this world! I would really reccommend starting with the Covenant series. To get the full back story of Seth and the gods you will really need to start there. It is a wonderful series so don't worry, those 5 books will fly by.

As far as this book goes, JLA has outdone herself once again. The quee
Avy  (Book Looney) ❄️
Oct 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: my-books
That cover and title

But then I see that the release date isn't until March 2017

Julia
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC by the author*

OMG this book destroyed me in all the good and bad ways.
At first I struggled a bit to remember what happened in the last book but soon I was up on track and holy daimon babies, it was so epic. Before I knew it, I was done with the book and now I´m scared of the next book.

We have the trade mark insane banter and joking going on which I was so happy to have back. Only Jennifer is able to create such weird dialouges were you end up laughing your guts out even though technically t
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

If you haven't read The Return or The Power, you better stop reading this now or you might get some spoilers from the previous books.

Following the previous events from The Power, Seth has left the group to protect them, or to protect Josie at least. He has yet to understand all the powers that come with being the God Killer and he doesn’t want to harm her more than he has. Heading to the only place far enough from her, he will end up learning a lot mor
AJ
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 “Oh my gods” stars

Book #3 in the Titan series, this book is full of the action, humour, romance and paranormal awesomeness that I love so much about this series. It’s a fast-paced, exciting ride with moments that made my heart ache and some pretty big shocks, but it’s mostly a whole lot of fun, and I absolutely loved it!

This book continues Seth and Josie’s story as they continue their quest to track down the remainder of the unknown demi-gods (who have no idea of who they really are), so t
Juanita
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
Thank goodness I don't have to wait for the next one because "oh my gods"
Jenn
I remember when I started reading this book for the first time and I thought it was supposed to be a trilogy, I'm sure you can imagine my confusion when I hit the halfway point and you could just tell it wasn't going to end soon. But then I got super happy when I realized it would be continuing.

Book three of the Titans continues with the group trying to track down more demigods in order to entomb the Titans. And you can say it's not going so well. But of course those obstacles are what makes th
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.5/5

Review to come!
Alaina
The Struggle was a struggle to read. It could just be me but it was so slow and boring. I definitely expected another epic or at least an okay book, especially after the first two - but yeah, uh, no. I didn't like this book at all. If this whole series could just forget that this book existed then I would be okay with that.

I didn't care about any of the characters. Sorry Seth? It's like he went back to his annoying ways from the The Covenant Series and at that point I was just like "whatever, yo
Siobhan Davis
I cannot wait to read this, and I'm seriously on a countdown until my ARC issues. Need a new Seth fix. So excited!
TheBibliotheque ♡
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves-new-adult
Reread Jan 2018

I would be lying if I said this is the first reread I do of this book. And honestly? You don't want to know the number of times I have already reread it. It's almost embarrassing. But I love this book with all my soul so I can't help going back to it every time I am in need of some Josie and Seth.
_______________________

Original review March 2017

"I am not leaving you. We're in this together, Josie." His gaze searched mine. "If there is anything in this world, there is us."

I AM DEAD
Holley Rector
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I liked this book I wouldn't say I loved it. I thought the two previous books were better. I will not give any spoilers because I feel people should be wowed with plot line twists. I will say that Seth is one of my favorite characters, I just find Josie a little annoying, I don't know why but I do. I love Alex though I enjoyed reading about her more. At times I just found Josie repulsive almost like a person with bad breath. She is just a little second rate compared to Seth. I do love the way Je ...more
Natalia
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is unbelieving addicting!! It's like I can't stop reading it, even though I had a hundred other things to do.
This book obviously follows Seth and Josie. It picks up right after Seth left her.
Spoilers!
I definitely understand why he left, he had a lot of things that he had to work out through. I can't say that he actually manage to solve the issues, because the feeding thing didn't actually got solved. I hope that they talk about it in the next book.
Seth and Josie's relationship! They
Cheryl La Pa
4.5 stars! Loved it! This is difficult to review without giving spoilers, but I will say that The Struggle takes things to a new level plot wise and relationship wise. Love the humour, the characters and Ms Armentrout's fabulous writing. Definitely addictive reading! It is going to be a very long year waiting for the next book.
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews

I’m so glad I could reunite with these characters, I really did miss them.
This book seemed a bit slower and had less action than the last, but we get a lot of character arc in this book. It pretty much starts off where we left with the second book as Seth left, not only his friends but also Josie.
When Seth left in the last book we found out that he is the …….. ,but he is sooo, sooo much more and it was kind of a shock and but also funny.

Valliya Rennell

Even though this a spoiler free review, it does contain spoilers for the previous two books in the series.

I usually don't review novels that are a part of a series that I didn't review, but HOLY BOOK GODS! It is impossible for me to not review a Jennifer L. Armentrout novel! It is, as always, perfection.

After running away from Josie, Seth struggles with his need to feed on aether. He believes himself to be a monster. But as he finds himself back at his house he is confronted with the
LUXEN Army: The Struggle 1 34 May 22, 2016 07:04PM

• Unchained - Nephilim Rising
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Sanctum (Blackwater Pack, #1)
  • Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer, #2)
  • The Traitor Queen (The Bridge Kingdom, #2)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Titan (4 books)
  • The Return (Titan, #1)
  • The Power (Titan, #2)
  • The Prophecy (Titan, #4)