Start by marking “Valorous (Quantum, #2)” as Want to Read:
Valorous (Quantum, #2)

Valorous

(Quantum #2)

He's a sexual dominant. She's sworn off sex. There's no way they can make a relationship work--or can they?

After crashing into her destiny, Natalie discovers destiny can be a double-edged sword when it includes the biggest movie star in the world... Can Flynn and Natalie's new love survive the incessant scrutiny, among other challenges they face?

From Hollywood to Las Vegas
Published April 21st 2015 by HTJB, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Valorous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Valorous

Aestas Book Blog
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Woohooo!!! I'm totally addicted to this trilogy!!

Be sure that you've read Book #1 Virtuous (read my review) before you read this book! This is a complete trilogy with all the books already released and all about same couple so you have to read them in order!

“Join Flynn and Natalie as their story unfolds in three full-length books. From New York to Los Angeles, from Hollywood to Las Vegas, their whirlwind love affair has it all — romance, passion, steamy hot sex, relentless paparazzi and a murd
✦❋Arianna✦❋
May 06, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!!

description

“Valorous” is the second installment in “Quantum” series and picks up where book1, “Victorious” ends. Natalie is devastated and she's in shock after she found out she lost her job and the whole world knows everything about her past. Flynn still blames himself for ruining Natalie’s life, but as much as he blames himself he doesn’t want to lose her over that. He is there for her, assuring her that everything will be ok, supporting and caring for her.

Natalie tells everything to Flynn abo
Jen
This is book #2 of the Quantum series, and again it was a book that I devoured and enjoyed.
Even though Natalie and Flynn fell for each other very quick in the first book, I just didn't seem to mind. I loved the fact that in this series so far, they are always trying to work things out together rather than having a ton of unecessary drama. So, in this series, we get a ton of love, romance and sex; instead of cheating, heartache, and no communication. It is refreshing, especially since it seems l
MissCherry
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
En cuanto terminé con Escándalo necesité el siguiente y al fin a caído en mis manos Fantasía, el segundo de la trilogía Celebrity de M.S.Force ¿Es igual de adictivo que el primero? Sí, y me confirmo que es más adictivo aun. He pasado capitulo tras capitulo sin parar, por desgracia el libro me ha durado muy poco y ahora tengo que esperar hasta la publicación del último, Éxtasis.

En Fantasía, más que continuar, la historia de Flynn y Natalie evoluciona. Juntos deben superar el pasado de Natalie qu
Katie
I love Marie Force and believe she can do no wrong. Gotta say though, this wasn't 100% greatness for me. I rated the first book of the series four stars...and I'm going with three on this one. Three means I liked it - so don't start the witch hunt yet. I can't bring myself to add in the "really" to bump this up another star.

There's still a lot (near-on overload) of flowery, can't live without you, everything is perfect, perfect hero/heroine, kissy-face "I love you" business - and this is where
AJ
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 more swoony stars

This book is a direct continuation of Natalie and Flynn’s story which began in Virtuous. In order to avoid spoilers, I'm going to try and keep this vague, but make sure you read book 1 first! (You can read my review here).

This book picks up immediately where Virtuous left off, with Natalie reeling from a devastating betrayal. This book has a darker tone than the first one as the horrors of Natalie’s past are fully revealed, and she has to deal with it in a way she could never
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I knew from the first chapter I would like this book more than the previous one. The story picks up right where “Virtuous” left off. Natalie and Flynn have just returned to NYC from their first outing as an official couple at the Golden Globe Awards. Someone has leaked Natalie’s true identity to the press. When Natalie was 15, she was sexually assaulted in an especially brutal manner by the former governor of Nebraska. All the details of the subsequent trial have been made public and there’s a p ...more
Rachel
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall rating: 4 lovey-dovey stars!

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)
Intimate pasts: (view spoiler)
Jeynna ( The Romance Junkie)
DNFed at 60%..

I really don't know why did I continue this. I should've drop this sooner. The story was so..so..sooo utterly sweet that I had too many eye rollings moment.

The premise was good and I really like the story but the romance was too sweet and chessy to my liking. The first book was okay but this one, it didn't peaked my interest of continuing this book. So, overall rating is 3 stars though I really want to know what will happen with Flynn and Nat after their marriage but I just couldn'
Fran
May 11, 2015 marked it as not-meant-to-be
DNF at 12%

This is not working for me. Everything's just... too *sweet* and corny. I tolerated this first book and I was hoping it would get better and grittier. Anyway, I don't feel like swooning and I can barely stop myself from rolling my eyes at all the supposedly "aww" moments. Just not for me, I think.
Floripiquita
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Más entretenido que el primero, acaba con un cliffhanger que te deja esperando el tercero con ganas.
Jan
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Paige
3.5 Stars

Book 2 picks up right where book 1 ends. Natalie went to the Golden Globes with Flynn thinking her identity was safe and then all hell breaks lose. The attorney she used to change her identity was paid to reveal her horrific rape. She's then fired from her job because she lied on her application and is now hounded by the press. Flynn uses all his considerable resources to fight against this invasion of privacy.

We get to see Flynn and Natalie grow closer together as they draw strength f
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Wow! Another bombshell cliffhanger ending! How did it get to this point? Never pays to lie...ever! Like book 1, Valorous is an emotional rollercoaster ride of intense & erotic emotions, but with some much needed humorous relief provided mostly by Fluff, the 14 year old dog who loves to bear her 10 teeth! HaHa! So much love - how can it go so wrong? Needless to say, I'm on into book 3 to find answers! Another Must Read!
Vaso
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
After the cliff-hanger the 1st book left me, I was so needy to read this one; and it didn’t disappoint me at all.
It is a fast-paced, intense and emotional book. The love scenes are great, Flynn hasn’t reveal his secret yet and is willing to change the way of his sex life just for Natalie-how sweet is that?
Nicole
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I really really enjoyed this whirlwind romance. The beginning picks up right where the last one ended.... (view spoiler) I truly feel bad for them as a couple. Their love is so new and they are trying so hard but are facing things that would be hard for the strongest of couples. Now throughout this book there are some of the swe ...more
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Trilogy review (books 1, 2 and 3 in the series)

The Quantum Trilogy is written by M.S. Force, the erotic alter-ego of New York Times Bestselling author Marie Force.

The first three books in the series (Virtuous, Valorous and Victorious) is the story of Natalie Bryant and Flynn Godfrey. Natalie is a New York City teacher with a past, a dark past that painfully unfolds while being well tied to the story and Flynn is one of the hottest man in Hollywood. Flynn’s present is the ca
Ann
4.5 Stars. WOW! What to say…Whew this one is a jam packed, whirlwind of a story. Flynn continues to be Mr. Wonderfully Perfect and deeply in love with Natalie. Okay, okay, Natalie is growing on me in leaps and bounds. She’s come out of her goodie-goodie demeanor and coming into her own. Her secret’s revealed in full blown detail thanks to the press and Flynn is charging to her defense and taking care of her in every way a devoted, super rich movie star has the resources and clout to do. You know ...more
Lucie
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un second tome dans la lignée du précédent, qui rempli à merveille mes espérances et ce malgré quelques scènes qui auront eu le don de m'agacer et de me faire lever les yeux au ciel. La fin est une délicieuse torture et j'ai hâte de connaître l'épilogue.

Ma chronique : http://wp.me/p4u7Dl-1QR
Jay
May 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Really same view for each book. The couple moved so quickly along into a relationship It made me dizzy. Not impressed bought all 3 books so I felt I had to read them. This book is a rip off of 50 Shades and Crossfire series. I had zero connection with the heroine and thought the hero was lack luster. I wasn't compelled to follow their romance and want more. I thought it was impractical how Natalie fell so quickly in love, after 8years and with a traumatic life experience too boot. I also thought ...more
⚜️Trea
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up immediately where the first one left off. Natalie's strength and resilience really shine through here, and it is interesting to see events unfold. I loved the twists and surprises of the love story and the ending was another "Oh, Crap!" moment for me. Once again, I immediately rushed to the next book on finishing this one!
Kjen
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This series was not what I expected. I'm enjoying it very much:) Flynn and Natalie are wonderful characters that make you root for an HEA. Things are looking grim at the end of book 2, but pulling for them both!
Aly is so frigging bored
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
So much better then the 1st one :)
 ~V~
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cliffy ending, glad I waited for the third book to be out before I read this...I'm all for instant gratification!
Anne OK
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Full review to follow soon.
Fiona Fog
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Catching up again with Flynn and Natalie is even better the second time round.

I was invested with their story from book one.

With Natalie’s past laid bear for the world to see she’s a broken mess. With Flynn rushing to her side we find out more about what she went through as a teenager at the hands of a trusted family friend.

Still reeling with all that has come out Flynn knows now he can never share his lifestyle with Natalie. He makes the choice for them both. His only conscious thought is she
Daniela
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read_2018
Marie Force - Quantum: Furchtlos
eBook - 338 Seiten

Oh man, nachdem der erste Teil so toll war, hab ich mich echt auf den 2. gefreut.
Aber was soll ich sagen, "Furchtlos" konnte mich leider nicht so sehr überzeugen wie sein Vorgänger.
Das lag nicht an der Geschichte ansich - die war wieder toll erzählt, mit wirklich tiefen Einblicken in die meisten Charaktere.
Was mich hier so massiv gestört hat, dass ich am Ende tatsächlich eine Stern abziehe, ist das permanente, allgegenwärtige Liebesgesäusel - Ich
Liz Arias
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Y continúa la saga... La narrativa de este libro sigue siendo bastante buena, y el desarrollo de sus personajes hace que dejes de lado que tan solo se conocen por 2 semanas cuando ya quieren casarse.
description
Aunque me disfruté leerme esta novela (tanto que me la leí en un día) y sigo encantada con su protagonista, me estresó un poco toda la vuelta que le dan al asunto del secreto de Flynn.... al que ya mencionaba bastante en el primer libro y que aquí tarda en descubrirse sus "peculiares" gustos en la c
Karü Viera
Aburrido, predecible, flojo en trama y en desarrollo. Olviden lo que dije sobre Flynn en el primero, ahora no me cae tan bien. Me preguntó si todas estas autoras se informan o siquiera hablan con gente del BDSM, no se... Un poco más de investigación de campo por favor y sobretodo respecto por esto que para muchas personas es un estilo de vida.
Iloon84
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wat een roteindes hebben deze boeken! Alsof het boek middenin het verhaal wordt afgekapt. Helaas nog geen deel 3 in het Nederlands. Ik moet het dus doen met een open einde. Net op het moment dat het spannend wordt welke keuze Nathalie gaat maken en hoe het fbi verhaal eindigt. Boeken lezen vlot en lekker weg.
Who Did It? 2 36 Jun 19, 2015 12:38PM
  • I Saw Her Standing There (Green Mountain, #3)
  • Dom Wars: Round Three (Dom Wars, #3)
  • What a Lady Most Desires (Temberlay, #3)
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
aka Marie Force

M.S. Force is the erotic alter-ego of New York Times bestselling author Marie Force. All three books in her initial Quantum Trilogy were New York Times bestsellers in 2015, and the Quantum Trilogy became the Quantum Series with Rapturous and now Ravenous, with more to come!

With more than 5 million books sold, Marie Force is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bests

Quantum (8 books)
  • Virtuous (Quantum, #1)
  • Victorious (Quantum, #3)
  • Rapturous (Quantum, #4)
  • Ravenous (Quantum, #5)
  • Delirious (Quantum, #6)
  • Outrageous (Quantum, #7)
  • Famous (Quantum, #8)
“It’s a tweet from my best friend and business partner, Hayden Roth. Some things are none of our goddamned business. #TeamNatalie #NoneOfOurBusiness” 2 likes
“It had come down to a choice – her or the lifestyle. I’d chosen her. I’d choose her every time. I need her more. It’s that simple.” 1 likes