Start by marking “Finding Our Way (Finding our Way #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Our Way (Finding our Way #1)

Finding Our Way

(Finding our Way #1)

Young Love. Schoolgirl Crush. Complete Adoration.

All of these words describe the way I’ve felt about Bryce Randolph since the day he walked through my door. I was twelve and he was my brother’s best friend, but he never treated me as the pesky little sister. As the years went on, my feelings grew stronger. The day I turned eighteen was supposed to be the best day of my li
Kindle Edition, 1, 110 pages
Published 2015

Start your review of Finding Our Way (Finding our Way #1)
NMmomof4
I actually got past the sample, but sadly put on my dnf shelf at 32%. I wasn't feeling it. The h and H were already in love when the story started, but there had been some drama with OW to cause them to not be officially together (and there's an age gap with the h needing to turn 18 too). I could tell that it was going to be mushy, and I really need to experience the development of their feelings in order to tolerate mushy. I also felt like I could strongly predict that the psycho OW was going t ...more
Sheryl C. Nash
This was pretty much a 4.5 star read until I got to the bloody end...

WHY did no one tell me that this is only "the beginning" and hence ends in a sorta' HFN and that the story will continue in another book..... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Nicla
Ahren Sanders is a must read author for me. She always writes great alphas and likeable heroines. Finding Our Way was an easy and quick read (it is a novella) that left me wanting to read more about Devon & Bryce. Looking forward to Staying on Course.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/ OW (view spoiler)
Astraycat
This story was about a girl fell in love with her brother's best friend since middle school, but her dream of a future with him was broken when she was 18. 1.5 years later, he came back to her life asked for forgiveness.

I was not sure about H's reason, his explanation to h, or how easy h forgave him. However, he was sweet and possessive after he back to her life.

I knew it's weird to say so when the 2nd book was already released, but I really thought this story could end here, that would make it
Kathleen Lemke (Page)
Mar 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: ow-om-drama
Jeneane
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahren always writes such amazing love stories. She includes a sassy sexy woman and a strong protective alpha man. Meet Devon Harris who has been in love with Bryce Rabdolph for as long as she can remember. He wants to wait till she's 18 before they can be together. The day has finally arrived but Bryce breaks her heart leaving her devastated. Time and distance heals her heart until he comes barging back into her life. Bryce wants to make up for destroying her love. Bryce is willing to do anythin ...more
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I can't tell you how much I love this book. I really wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did. I have the second book written in my head already. She gets captured he goes into rescue her. Yep, that's my storyline and will be so excited if it goes anything like that lol... Even though this kind of ends on a cliffhangers not a wtf just happened cliffhanger, but a fuck I can't wait to find out what happens next cliffhanger I would still recommend this to anyone! I know people are over ser ...more
Lora
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

I love Ms Sanders and everything I’ve read by her has been outstanding and this book wasn’t any different. Devon and Bryce have a history and their connections can’t be stopped.

I loved the way that it wasn’t all fairy tales and sugar for these two, but that they didn’t fight what they both knew to be truths.

AND then you throw in the best friend, Quinn and it’s a party!! I love when secondary characters can pull you through in a novel and Quinn is one of the best book best frien
Julie
2016 I read the duet and it's not rated, but I did review/rate under the set. ...more
Bella
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
I. AM. ANNOYED.

The only reason I decided to read this novella tonight, was because it was short and a standalone. OR SO I THOUGHT! I should have paid more attention to the reviews on here, then I would have known that this was NOT, in fact, a standalone. Not only is it just the beginning of this series, it's not clear how many stories there are going to be, and the second isn't out until near the end of the year.

So on top of that annoyance (which I didn't discover until the final page), I didn'
Smut Hut
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Devon lusted after Bryce since the age of 12. Bryce is her brother, Nate's BF. Quinn, Devon's BFF is the only one who knows about Devon's true crush on Bryce. Devon (age 15) kisses Bryce at a party before he leaves for college, realizing his mistake he pulls away. Devon informs him of her crush and he said he hopes when se is 18, he hopes she still feels the same way. Guess what she does and she'll going to University of Tennessee where Nate/Bryce go so they will be closer again. Until an unexp ...more
Michelle
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Devon, a terrific character, she had her heart shattered into pieces but picked herself up & tried to get on with her life as best she could, and she did really awesome moving on without forgetting her Bryce. My heart actually hurt for her.

Bryce, I was back & forth on him, but he seemed genuine and a really stand up guy.

Devon has loved Bryce as long as she has known him. Bryce has felt the same way about Devon for a long time, but the problem is that his best friend is Devon's brother, Nate. And
Tiffany Jorgensen
Oh my goodness! Awesome read!

Love Ahren Sanders. I really enjoy her writing style. This book definitely left me goosebumps. This is the kind of love story we all want except for the drama on the beginning, but that got them to where they were when the book ended. Bryce is the super hot and sweet alpha male. My new book boyfriend. Book didn't exactly end in a cliffhanger but left open to their next book which I am super excited about reading and patiently waiting for. Hoping they get their HEA.
Meg
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Probably one of the poorer books from this genre I've read. Someone on Amazon had the word "Juvenile" in the first sentence. It's completely accurate.

The hero came across as stalkerish and represented a type of man who could be termed abusive.

If done right "obsession" can be very sexy, this wasn't don't with an expert hand. Several moments bordered on a lifetime movie where the heroine mysteriously disappears in the end.

I made it through the end, thus the second star, but eh, I won't be reading
Stacy Aube
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for a honest review. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

What starts as young love can change in a moment. This is a great start to Bryce and Devon's story. All the twist and turns that these 2 have to overcome are all to real.

Great read!
Heather Scott
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!!!

This author is so amazing! She pulls you into the from the first writings on the page. Loved all the characters in this book and can't wait to read more of Devon and Bryce.
Carolyn's
I Loved It

This is my type of story. Everything was right on point..story line, characters, etc. No unnecessary hoopla to take you round and round to get to the easy point. Well written, loved the story and can't wait for next book!
Kris
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read was easy for them to get together wish there was a little more problem with holli but it was a good read and can't wait for the next book to come out!!!

I give this book a 5 star cause it was sweet and he was so sweet to her and I love nate and Quinn!!!

Anne OK
Apr 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
New-to-me author and what I thought was a complete standalone. SURPRISE! It wasn't - just a HFN. I don't like those kinds of surprises and even more disturbing is that there is no definite date for the follow up.

Even so, enjoyable contemporary romance from the NA genre.
Lori
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jan Hoskins
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely

As always another hit not as long but good wished we could get both sides like in the other books but it was good can't wait for the next
Lorelei
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

really enjoyed reading this. story line was well written. the love story was done well also. kept you interested. I'd recommend it.
Jamie  Leigh
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read!

This was such a great read! I fell immediately for the characters and waited anxiously for everything to work out like it's supposed to....
Laura  Redmon
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Konny
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding Our Way: Devon Harris has a loving and caring family, her parents are great and her brother is a typical protective big brother. And then is there Bryce Randolph. Her brothers best friend. She loves him since forever. On her 18th birthday she has high expectations. These are crushed in seconds by Bryce´s fiancée. She´s devastated and moves away for college.
Now, 3 years later, Bryce is back and he wants Devon back. He´s more than determined and has his sights set on this goal. They´re bac
Marnie
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this book as much as I did the first times I read it.

I originally bought this book by Ahren Sanders as a part of a six author anthology, entitled INTRIGUE where proceeds of the book went to different charities, each individually chosen by the authors, for a period of three months. It was the second book by Ms. Sanders that I’d read after Reed’s Reckoning, and it absolutely cemented her as one of my favourite one-click authors.

I won’t add to the plot summary so what I will say is that I abs
Aurora Boreal
Jun 11, 2021 marked it as dnf
Shelves: college
1) PEOPLE DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT.THE DIALOGUE WAS JUST... NO. IT WAS A CLUSTERFUCK.

2) UNBELIEVABLE CHARACTERS.

3) AND THEIR ANNOYING SHIT.

4) WEAK PLOT.
5) STUPID DECISIONS.

6) UNREALISTIC DRAMA.

7) I AM MAD.
8) IT WAS AWFUL.
9) BYE. I WILL NOT FINISH THIS BOOK. I REFUSE TO. I JUST CAN'T.
Carolyn Muller
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reas
Finding Our Course by Ahren Sanders

Second chance love! I really loved this book! Friends Nate and Bryce are best friends with a shadow, Nate’s younger sister “Devon. devon falls in love with her brothers best friend at the age of twelve, he is fifteen. They eventually find the moment an d the kiss happens. Life continues with the boys going to college an d Devon continues her infatuation with Bryce. Devon plans to make sure Bryce knows how she feels on her eighteenth birthday but when Bryce show
Anjie
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
This book is actually short but my goodness, it felt like the longest book I've ever read. The synopsis was good enough to draw me in but I wanted to DNF this one so so bad. The main character is so freaking whiny and what a cry baby. Like grow up. It was too fast paced in their relationship. One moment he break her heart and then the next everything is explained and they're okay. There was no build up of their relationship, no angst, no real exciting drama, no banter. It was really frustrating ...more
Mick C
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when the love of your life pulls your heart right out of your chest? You move on, or try your best to. After a complete life change and direction, you finally feel like you're moving forward, not completely whole still but you are able to take baby steps. Now throw in the love of your life shows back up with a vengeance. And he pursues you with no hopes of ever stopping. Do you give in and forgive or do you reject him and attempt to live the life you built after him? Read this b ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Enemy Dearest (Monreaux Brothers)
  • Surviving Mateo (Morelli Family, #2)
  • Once Burned (Morelli Family, #3)
  • Securing Sidney (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #2)
  • Shutout (Scoring #1)
  • Second Chance at Love (MacKenna Born & Bred, #1)
  • Double Down & Dirty (Doms of The Covenant, #1)
  • Ferexian Raider
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Big Bad Billionaires, #2)
  • Bound (Mastered, #1)
  • Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Wife (Big Bad Billionaires, #1)
  • Not a Player (Laketown Hockey #1)
  • The Dare (North Woods University, #2)
  • King of Eon (Eon Warriors, #9)
  • Sea Glass Hearts (Baytown Boys, #15)
  • The Woman He Married (A Magic City Duo, # 1)
  • Say Yes to Love (Strong Brothers Book 1)
USA Today Bestselling Author Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the

Finding our Way (2 books)
  • Staying on Course (Finding our Way #2)

News & Interviews

When it comes to writing, Jocelyn Johnson is about that life.    The Virginia native—born, bred, and wed—has had aspirations of being a...