Start by marking “Boy (Sealed With a Kink, #7)” as Want to Read:
Boy (Sealed With a Kink, #7)

Boy

(Sealed with a Kink #7)

Greg is a stud. He’s a solid guy, a police detective and has a wonderful lover, Brody. He’s nobody’s boy.

Some cases are harder to let go of than others, though, and when Greg has days where he can’t leave the bad stuff at work, Brody turns into Master Brody and gives Greg exactly what he needs to find peace.

Fight it as he might every time he comes home to find a note
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 58 pages
Published March 5th 2015 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boy

Start your review of Boy (Sealed With a Kink, #7)
Vivian
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-contemp
ALL Aboard! The SssssMmmmmm...Train. *whistle*

So, most of the time I indulge in my SM crack fiction addiction and I scold myself, but this time--NOPE. Not gonna happen 'cause this is one tasty Please-sir,-May-I-have-another treat. Sure, you can depend on the bigger than life, super caring, ultra firm, gonna Dom you right master. I mean, being his boy means being one of only two in the universe. There's nothing else.

So what takes it above and beyond is how much Greg (Boy) fights his submission t
Elena
F*cking hell! That was one of the hottest, most intense D/s scenes I've read!!!
Definitely the best installment of Sealed With a Kink so far!

Greg is a police officer. He's had some bad cases recently but is trying very hard not to bring his work stress home and not to burden his long-time partner, Brody, with all of the anger and desperation he's carrying inside.

But Brody is not only Greg's lover, he's also his Dom, and very demanding, too... ;)

This novella is actually one looooong BDSM scene (t
Serena Yates
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This newest volume in the ‘Seal it with a Kink’ series offers the same kind of hot BDSM action between two men in a loving relationship as some of the previous installments, but it adds a twist I really like. Greg doesn’t submit easily, and makes Brody fight for every inch. Luckily, Brody is not just up to the task, but also enjoys the fight almost as much as the result of having Greg under his control and in his care. Both men need to play their part to feel complete, and I found watching them ...more
Em
I've only read a few of the books in the Sealed With A Kink series, but this was definitely the best so far. It was short and sweet and ticks quite a few kinky boxes!
Lira
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Strange for me to say this ... but there was too much sex. And too many repetitions of the MC's thoughts. There is not a page without sex and without the constant internal conflicts of the 'boy'. I do not know, sex is not sexy and the inner thoughts are boring. Perhaps if the story of the MC was developed in a couple of pages and a couple of other pages were used only for the interior monologue, the book would have been more interesting.
Teeny
Barely 3 stars (and that's because I decided that anything below 3 doesn't make the cut)

Though it is only 44 pages for me it seemed like it went on and on with no point really. Yeah it was supposed to show Greg fighting (seriously I had to search for the name 'cos I so couldn't remember it from all the "boy" repetition) his submission but in the end it was overdone
Serena Yates
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kerryann williams
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nicely done worth the money s spent

A very intense story, keeps you on your toes through out the book. Two very strong men , one a detective on a police force the other ?? . Though always there for the
cop when things go bad to put his mind at ease the only way he can. Well written and left wanting more. Well done Sean Micheals.
Katy Beth Mckee
Greg is a hard working cop but even the best need a way to release. Master Brody can tell when this level of support is needed.

This story is a great story about an established couple. They have already figured out what's needed. We get to take a peak at a couple and their "therapy". Hard loving can help to overcome some horrible work circumstances and you have to have someone who loves you enough to give you what you need despite you words.
KaGe
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
Another good one

I often look forward to reading this series, and this book didn't disappoint. I really liked the fact that this story was about an interracial couple, because I don't see that much in this genre. I wish the book was longer, but I know I can't have everything.
CB
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, Sean Michael - he can do no wrong. Hot, hot, hot!!!

There are currently 7 books in this series and they are all stand-alone. Each one is a fairly short read and they are very different so they can be read one right after the other or interspersed between other books.
Sue bowdley
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this....I've enjoyed Sean's Sealed With A Kink series and will enjoy reading them over and over x
Amina
Saloni
Aug 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Out Of Focus
  • Father of the Groom (Love and Care, #1)
  • Vanilla-Free Christmas: Manlove Edition
  • Midnight Seduction: Man Love Edition
  • Prince of Killers (Fog City, #1)
  • Somebody To Love (Out For You)
  • To Overthrow Evil (Out For You)
  • Stretching The Rules
  • Play Ball
  • Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology (includes: Love in O'Leary #0.5)
  • It Was Always You (ALPHAS #3)
  • The Bearly Controlled Alpha (ALPHAS #1)
  • Quinn's Virgin Woman (ALPHAS #11)
  • Lucian's Soul (ALPHAS #12)
  • A Civilized Mating (The Instinct, #1; ALPHAS, #5)
  • Jumping In (ALPHAS #6)
  • Midnight Run (ALPHAS #10)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Sealed with a Kink (9 books)
  • Plugs (Sealed with a Kink, #1)
  • Pushy Bottom (Sealed with a Kink #2)
  • Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, #3)
  • Shaving (Sealed with a Kink #4)
  • Sounds (Sealed with a Kink #5)
  • Service (Sealed with a Kink, #6)
  • Bondage (Sealed with a Kink, #8)
  • Body Modifications (Sealed with a Kink, #9)