Start by marking “Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)

Mystik Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #2)

After suffering a century of torture and humiliation, Jace still bears the scars that have left his heart closed to love and acceptance. He escapes the prison walls only to realize he's mystically bound to his tormentor. Believing he doesn’t deserve a Fated Mate, he keeps his distance from females. Renowned for being a level-headed warrior, his control is pushed to the lim ...more
Published March 6th 2015 by Brenda Trim and Tami Julka

Start your review of Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
Coco.V
Apr 03, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The first 8 books in the Dark Warrior Alliance Series are FREE on Amazon today (4/3/2020)! 🎁
Safety Lady
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Good series

Really good series with excellent writing and story line. This book continues where the first let off with all of the same characters but a few more. I love how the author explores different characters and the personal demons they fight, knowing it will show up in a separate book later on. I did not like this book as much as the first but probably because the Female main character was not as strong willed as some of the others and her role fell somewhat flat for me. Overall really goo
Snarky Mom
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. There is so much packed into this book that I’m not even sure where to start. I was afraid as I got into it that it was going to mirror the first book, where Elsie couldn’t get past her dead husband, it seemed that Cailyn was going to spend the whole time trying to figure out if she could move past her fiance and explore the ties she felt to Jace. Then there was the issue of what happened to Jace when he was a prisoner to make him so dark and unwilling to acknowledge Cailyn as his Fated Mat ...more
Dena
Lots of magic

I really like that the core group keeps growing. I'm kind of anxious to see what happens next. Cailyn is the sister of Elsie and she is the fated mate of Jace. Jace has not recovered since his abduction. He feels inadequate and wants something more for Cailyn. I liked that it was a different scenario because having the same one over and over again becomes redundant.
Susan Commeford
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
The story continues well...

We are drawn even more into the realm with this story, full of romance and intrigue. The editing could stand improvement...mixed tense and words used improperly jar the reader out of the fantasy realm they are submerged in, leaving a sense of disgruntlement. Overall, however, the story is enjoyable and I will be looking for the next installment.
Joanne Lyons
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow getting better

Cai and Jace’s story was fantastic and so worth the read. The story flowed very well and left me wanting way more on to book 3!
Sonja
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: my-ebooks
*phew* I made it thru this one without giving up. Man, I rock. Or it could be because I skimmed thru a lot of it...either or. I honestly cannot say why, but I really really hate the relationships between the main characters of these books. It's the worst when the parts I skip over are the smexy times and am more interested in reading the main story. I just roll my eyes soooo much with all the bullshit these couples say to each other, or about each other. It's all so ridiculous.

I went into this p
Ashley
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adult paranormal romance lovers
Brenda Trim & Tami Julka continue the Dark Warrior Alliance Saga with more action, adventure, romance, and steamy sex scenes. Jace is a Dark Warrior and a sorcerer with a dark past that haunts him. Cailyn is a conflicted young woman with her own unique gift whose sister happens to be mated to the Vampire King. Ever since her sister's ceremony, Cailyn can't get Jace out of her head, and she can't determine if the feeling is mutual, but when demons and skirm begin abducting women, Cailyn is thrown ...more
Yvonne Daniels
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Amazon
Mystik Warrior: Dark Warrior Alliance Book 2
by Brenda Trim,‎ & Tami Julka
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mystik Warrior is book 2 in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. This is another Awesome book by Brenda Trim, &‎ Tami Julka. Mystik Warrior is full of romance, excitement, action and intrigue that features more great characters. This book has the ability to transport the reader into a exciting different world. I really enjoy reading Mystik Warrior it's a fabulous and amazing story. The characters are fabulous, captiv
Kathy Mayer
Nov 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Caitlyn and Jace's story

While I love these to characters there was a recurring theme that I don't like. So fair warning if you don't want to read a book about bondage I wouldn't read this series. I have trouble reading books with graphic words or descriptions of love making. Using those words so I don't get flagged and my review stays up. My heart breaks for Jace! His backstory is tragic. It's based on a new twist on torture I've never read about before. It is a little annoying how no one jumps
Allena
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW what a way to follow up a debut novel.

Jace's 100 year captivity has left him emotionally scarred and bitter. He is fighting the attraction he feels for Cailyn since he deems himself unworthy of her.

Cailyn's life was on track to happily ever after. She is engaged to a man she loves, has a great job and life in San Francisco and her baby sister is safe and happy. That all changes when she sees Jace for the first time, and her world as she knows it comes crashing down.

Can a damaged soul be f
Kiri Murupaenga
Jun 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Almost 4 Star's. (3.7 Star's)

Jace and Cailyn's story.
Beneath the abundance of some very mature content, you will find yourself within a world filled with Demon's, Evil Fae, Lol Trolls named Elvis & Priscilla, Shifter's, Sorcerers, Witches and Vampire's.
I may have given this Bk only a 3.7 star review, but I'm still intrigued by what may happen next and will continue with Bk3, as I've found this Bk better than the last, and am hoping this set's a trend, with each consecutive Bk only getting better
Kasie Cupp
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I'm so ADDICTED!

Ok so I LOVE "BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD" BY J.R. WARD I thought these books will be similar, when I first started the book's I was blown away at how similar but how different these books are. These books are another"Edge of your seat, hold on for the AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL FAST RIDE. IF YOU LOVE VAMPIRES, SHIFTERS OF ALL KINDS SORCERER'S, AND EVERYTHING ELSE PARANORMAL. ADD IN A HELL OF A LOT OF HOT MEN AND REALLY BRILLIANT, SMART, STUBBORN, AND LOYAL WOMEN, OH YEA AND A LOT OF O
Denise
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Loved book 2 of the series which features Elsie's sister Cailyn and the sorcerer Jace. Jace has a problem with intimacy due to being a prisoner in his distant past. I won't go into that. He never expected to be blessed with a Fated Mate and doesn't feel he deserves Cailyn.

Cailyn has traveled home to San Francisco from her sister's wedding in Seattle when she and her best friend are attacked by demons and skirm. Cailyn is bespelled to prevent her from being magically healed and Jess is attacked
Nicole Henderson
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jace and Cailyn are our stars for this book and wow is Jace one poor tortured soul. He maybe a warlock, warrior, healer and doctor but that doesn’t mean that life is all okay. The man hides some really big secrets. Cailyn also has her secrets as well. She breaks off her engagement as she just feels that things are wrong, and needs to sort her heart out. There are twist and turns galore through this book and Jace does eventually break the curse that has been placed on him.
Whilst the main focus o
Raina Collins
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second book in the totally awesome and kicka** series. Tons of action, Magic, good vs. evil, gorgeous as hell men, women that can kick but and some hot scenes. What more could you want from a paranormal romance story? Highly suggest reading book one so you can fully enjoy this series.

He has a messed up past. She was engaged but after just seeing him she can’t get the man out of her mind. Put in some life and death situations and fate will make sure they know who they were made for.

A must read
Gea
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Normally I only read about women getting nauseous so this is new, in a good way.
Immortality isn't all that great if you have to live with something like that, and drained powers too.
There's so much in this book, so many stories of the main characters, but not too much.
I really like that Cailyn still goes after what she thinks is right, beside all the doubts about John and the strong pull to Jace.
All the magic is great too.
Dmcl
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great entry in the realm of the Dark Warriors. Cailyn and Jace are on fire as they are drawn by the mating bond they can not resist. Damaged Jace needs healing and liberation from the spell of the evil witch Angelica. Can Caitlyn’s love give him the power to undo the spell? Will she be willing to forgo her safe and normal life and embrace all this Warrior offers? Brenda Trim and Tami Julka tell an exciting tale not to be missed.
vamsally
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
In love with sorcerer

This is a second book in the dark warrior series. A born sorcerer with tortured past finds his fated mate in the sister of his vampire King's mate. The battle against the darkness wages on but the fated love is a bright light that will overcome all the darkness. Another great story in the series although first one was slightly more to my taste. Great story, action, heated romance, the story has lot to offer.
Donna Lane
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caitlyn's turn

Caitlyn, engaged, to one man feels deeply connected to Jace, a Mystik. Unfortunately a prior incident is keeping him from acting on his claiming of her as a mate. Both have conflicts they must face while demons and others plot against the Dark Warriors. Will they win the upcoming battles?
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cailyn, Elsie’s sister is Jace’s fated mate and I couldn’t wait too see their story unfold. This series will suck you and you will love every character. We learn what happened with Jace and Cailyn is the only one that can help him and finally he realizes he is deserving of a mate. With more enemies coming to light, I can’t wait too read what is going too happen next.
Stacy Ross
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better then the first one

I enjoyed this one much more then the first book. Jace's story stated of so heart breaking. It's hard not to jump books, I want Kyran's story so bad but i will read them in order. Who I'm wondering about the most right now is actually Jessie. I hope everything works out for her.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jace and Cailyn

Jace is a sorcerer and healer for the Dark warriors . Cailyn is the Vampire queens sister and a human, who can read minds. She and Jace are fated mates. But many years ago an evil sorceress kidnapped, tortured and put a spell on Jace. Only Cailyns love can save him.
Suzanne Lapham
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love this series

A new twist on the paranormal romance genre, likable characters, decent world building and hateful villains. Best of all there's 14 books! That should keep me busy for a bit. My only concern is I wish the under 200 page novella (i.e. Rowan sisters) were a little less $$$ Off to start the next book, Deviant Warrior
Susan
May 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Mystik Warrior is the second book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. It can be read as a standalone, but the story and characters make more sense if you have read the previous book. There is a lot of violence and the sex is hot and steamy so 18+. The storyline is average but I am enjoying the characters interactions and development.
Whitney
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Mystik Warrior by the author for an impartial review. This is the second book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and it was great getting to go back into this world. In this story we get to see Jace and Cailyn and I absolutely loved getting to see this happen. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Shirley Ngapo-Simpson
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His unexpected mate

Due to what happened years ago Jace doesn't believe that he deserves a mate. Cailyn is confused with how she feels about Jace but knows that she must end her engagement to John until she is sure who she wants. Readers should enjoy this book which I heartily recommend following these two fated mates.
Lucinda
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Much better!

Jace and Cailyn's story is so much better. While each book is a stand alone, clearly it's better to read the series in order. Jace was tortured for over a century and believed he wasn't a fit mate.... Plus all kinds of things are going on with the demons. It just keeps getting better!
Rebecca Brown
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warrior

Loved Cailyn and Jace' s story. The chemistry between them was so strong. Can't wait to read more of this series of books. A awesome read, keeps you intrigued from the beginning.
« previous 1 3 next »

• By the Light of the Moon (Rise of the Arkansas Werewolves, #1)
  • The Facts of Midlife (Good to the Last Death, #7)
  • The Dragon's Tattoo (Bluewater Dragons #1)
  • Heart of Fury (Vampire Royals of New York: Gabriel, #2)
  • Heart of Thorns (Vampire Royals of New York: Gabriel, #1)
  • The Hellbeast King (The HellBeast King #1)
  • The Vow (Black Arrowhead, #1; Mageriverse #15)
  • Vampire’s Consort (Perfect Match, #1)
  • Hollen the Soulless (Dokiri Brides, #1)
  • Brutal Mate (Planet of Kings #1)
  • Lone Wolf's Claim (The Kincaid Werewolves #1)
  • House of Vampires 3 (Lorena Quinn #3)
  • Mark of the Fallen (Dark Fallen Angels, #1)
  • Dark Lessons
  • Bren's Blessing (The Quasar Lineage, #1)
  • House of Vampires 2 (Lorena Quinn #2)
  • Knock Down Dragon Out (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska, #1)
  • Knight's Redemption (Knights of Hell, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
   COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)
  • Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)

News & Interviews

The book gods, in their infinite kindness, have built second chances into the very structure of the modern distribution business. If you miss...