Start by marking “Skye Falling” as Want to Read:
Skye Falling

Skye Falling

(Wolf King #2)

Skye, a Fae-shapeshifter halfing, could die if she doesn’t find out how to wake her dormant wolf, so mere rumors of the Wolf King’s return are enough to convince her to sneak through the portal between Faerie and Chicago in search of his aid. But the dizzyingly bright lights and sounds of the human realm are too tempting to ignore. So is the sexy shapeshifter wolf intent ...more
Published August 25th 2015 by Red Moon Romance (first published August 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Skye Falling, please sign up.
Anna Kyle Because shapeshifters are AWESOME.
Because shapeshifters are AWESOME.
Here's the deeper, more author-ly answer I gave to this very question on Rhonda Parrish's blog - I’m a huge reader across all genres but the first time I picked up a paranormal romance I was hooked. I remember it vividly. It was a book by Christina Dodd called The Scent of Darkness about a family of shapeshifters. I read it from start to finish then read the entire series and never looked back. I loved the idea of two forces inside one person, and those forces don’t always align and how that affected the relationships of those around them. It fascinates me to this very day.
Also, shapeshifters are AWESOME.(less)

Start your review of Skye Falling
Larissa
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I really liked Anna Kyle’s world building. I thought her take on the werewolf was really interesting. I’m used to stories where the werewolf is a human who turns into a wolf and when they are in wolf form they have varying amounts of control over themselves in that form, but in Kyle’s world it is almost as if the human and wolf are two separate beings. It’s difficult to explain, but becomes apparent throughout the novella. I could tell Kyle that thought out this world and explained it
Elesha
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Kyle has built a rich world where the paranormal lives in secret along side the humans. I love books that do that because it’s fun to think that our world is full of more magic and mystery than we are aware of. Her world has texture and is believable.

Skye is a little fire cracker, which I love. She is a great blend of princess snob and sassy-bad-ass. She’s not going to wait for a man to rescue her. From the first page, she is her own woman, ready to save herself. She won’t bow to her fate, she’s
Sydney Scrogham
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the fantasy elements in this story! It was an original twist on fae and wolves. It's best read in one sitting.
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
This is cute, and really hit the spot since I was in the mood for a shapeshifter romance. Cute, fun, and not unbearably long, this was a sweet treat.
Barbara Strickland
Loved it as much as the first

Great world building, great love story and a little different to the first book which kept the interest for the author high. This was entertaining from the start to the end with some very likeable characters and sometimes that is all it takes.
Can't wait to see where wolves and fae meet next.
TJ
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick, fun read. Loved the characters, especially Skye! Great chemistry between Skye and Lake, good storyline, and enough questions left unanswered to make me want to read more of the series.
Nicole Luiken
Steamy PNR novella. I liked Skye's over-the-top character and the romance between her and Lake (a gruff Alpha type) Cal, the shaman character was also quite intriguing. The world-building was a bit ho hum--werewolves, Fae, Dark Fae, mate bonds, all stuff I'd seen before. And OMG the head-hopping! I actually got out my pen and put in scene breaks so if I reread it or lend it to someone they'll be less confused.
Ashley Lopez
Rochelle
Oct 25, 2016
Cherry
Nov 11, 2016
Anna Kyle wrote her first story at age 12 on her dad's old manual typewriter, and though the technology has changed, she hasn’t stopped since. She lives in the Midwest surrounded by family and friends and dogs and horses. They’ve forgiven her (mostly) when they appear in her stories.

She reads everything she can get her hands on, but romances, especially paranormals, are her favorite. Vampires,

Wolf King (2 books)
  • Omega Rising
“You cannot talk to me like that.” She straightened her spine, calling on her many years of slapping down countless insults, direct and sly, in the Fae Court. “I have a name and it is Princess Skye Naa, beloved daughter of King Elhi Naa, ruler of the Fae. If you call me fairy princess in that snide tone again, I will kick your junk so hard your balls will fly out of your mouth, through the window, and onto the street where they will be flattened by a Prius and then eaten by crows who then will crap. On. Your. Car.” 1 likes