Start by marking “Falaha's Journey: A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements” as Want to Read:
Falaha's Journey: A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements

Falaha's Journey: A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements

(Falaha's Journey #1-3)

FALAHA'S JOURNEY SERIES Vol. 1
The complete serial novel in a single volume (Books 1-3).

A young girl with ambition.
A desperate man on a mission.
An ancient enemy set to wipe out their entire race.

When a seemingly simple space rescue mission turns into a nightmare, Falaha, a Danna Commander Trainee with a power she can't use properly yet, has her skills put to the ultimate te
Published March 5th 2015 by Jeno Marz (first published July 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Falaha's Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falaha's Journey

Jeno
A/N: Final corrections to the published text were made on November 16th 2014.

This is not a review, of course, since I'm the author of this story, but I wanted to tell a couple of things about what one should expect getting into reading this serial novel.

(English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes you might find in this note. Don't worry, the book is edited.)

Falaha’s Journey is a space adventure set during a devastating conflict between spacefaring species, but it is not a
Dianne
How about a series with NO humans involved? True science fiction, space adventure, a tale of survival and war and manipulations, Falaha’s Journey Series Volume 1 is the complete serial novel under one cover! Three books in one! Jeno Marz brings the story of a young girl to life and follows her through changes, dangers and a transformation into a brilliant leader.

Intergalactic wars rage, the fear and prejudice of different races as well as the quest for total domination will bring death to many a
Hailee
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the things I enjoyed most throughout the novel were the relationships between the characters and I especially enjoyed Falaha’s relationship with her father and with her first spouse. To be honest I was more interested in the development of those relationships than the development of the plotline, although the plot is interesting (when you can understand what is happening).

The main reason that this book only gets three stars is because there were frequent occasions when throughout the nove
Karen
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falaha's Journey introduces you to Falaha and her spouse to be, Eyuran. They are of the Danna race, a kind of humanoid aliens.

With Falaha's Journey, Jeno Marz has created an epic science fiction story, combining the first three instalments of the series. Falaha's Journey is the story of a rescue mission gone wrong, a female with ambitions, growing up and detecting her emotions. Most of the time, the books have a steady flow; some passages being on the slower side. The latter are also needed - to
Vanessa Wester
I finished the first book in this trilogy box set and can definitely say this is one for SciFi enthusiasts. Those that love Star Trek, etc in particular.

The range of characters and new ideas is fantastic, but it was a bit too much for me. I admit I got lost several times and found it hard to keep track with what was happening.

I did start book two and was intrigued by the new twist. Unfortunately, I then got lost again and since SciFi is not my preferred genre I have decided to stop at book one.

T
Joanie Chevalier
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falaha is a Commander Trainee and her father is the Commander of the spacecraft Quennah. They are on a journey to another galaxy and Falaha, her family members and others aboard encounter many experiences . . .

I enjoyed Falaha, the likable character and the story was a breeze to get through with the short chapters. I think anyone who enjoys space travel, sci fi, and/or light reading, they will like these books.

“Exploration is a journey of beauty and terror, of failure and triumph. No frontier is
Emmie
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a very good book and I enjoyed it immensely. It did seem slow in some areas, but it was well worth the read. I am not a true hard core sci-fi fan, but I still enjoyed this book!

I received a free copy of this book for an honest review
Rosa Consalvo
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Che devo dire? L'ho amato. Alieni, ma umanoidi, almeno per la maggior parte delle caratteristiche fisiche, questo ci permette di relazionarci ad essi.. beh, almeno a molte delle specie, dato che alcune hanno una logica veramente aliena, secondo me. Quello che li rende davvero diversi è il soma: una caratteristica ereditabile in grado (tra l'altro) di mettere in contatto tutti gli individui che lo posseggono, e di attuare modifiche a livello genetico e fisico che permettono di avere una progenie ...more
Cloud Riser
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is definitely for science fiction fans. It's rare to see a true sci-fi novel in the indie circuit so it's a nice change of pace to what I'm usually picking up for review.

To keep it spoiler free:

The world building is what really drew me into this story. All of the life forms described in the story are as real and emotional as people, yet so unique it makes me think of the depth used to create creatures in Star Wars or Avatar. Just unlike anything I've ever read before. Unique lifestyle
NormaCenva
I was deliberately delaying my reading time with this book. It looked soo massive! But once I started I actually wanted to keep reading so I ended up very happy that the whole story was available to me in one book, however big. I enjoyed the characters, sometimes I wanted more of the easily followed up details, but this book is for the attentive reader, the reader who wants to discover while reading and not just have things pointed out to them. I do not know yet if I will be reading anything els ...more
Tomass
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi

See my reviews of separate parts of this serial novel:

Descent
The Pit
Perseverance

P.S. I love this cover.

Jo Anne
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a goodreads giveaway. Thank you. I found this book a little hard to follow. I am not an avid sci fi reader, so maybe not the best critic. I did like the main characters and found the story interesting.
Travis Robinson
Shallon
Jan 03, 2019
SARIT
Sep 28, 2015
  • The Sector (Non-Compliance #1)
  • Maker  (Daughter of Time, #3)
  • The Genesis Code
  • Psychohistorical Crisis
  • The Seraphim Sequence (The Fifth Column, #2)
  • The Immortality Game
  • In Love and War: Nursing Heroes
  • Robot Ghosts and Wired Dreams: Japanese Science Fiction from Origins to Anime
  • Jake Miller's Wheel
  • Moonkind: Survivors of Ebola
  • Rogue (The Novi Orders #1)
  • Guardian of Paradise
  • Egypt Rising
  • Letting Go: A true story of murder, loss and survival by Rachel Nickell’s son
I'm a writer from Latvia, Northern Europe, with background in electronics engineering and computer science. All my fiction is aimed at an adult audience. English is my third language.

Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenoMarz/

OS UNIVERSE SERIES by Jeno Marz

FALAHA'S JOURNEY SERIES
Falaha's Journey: A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements (Books 1-3: Descent; The Pit; Persever

Falaha's Journey (6 books)
  • Descent (Falaha's Journey, #1)
  • The Pit (Falaha's Journey, #2)
  • Perseverance (Falaha's Journey, #3)
  • Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, Episode 1: Welcome to Adulthood
  • Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, Episode 2: This Lonely, Lonely Spaceman
  • Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, Episode 3: The Man in a Box
“We want to know. We want to know who we are and what we are capable of.

I want to know.

And yet we were dragged into another war. Another seemingly inevitable and gruesome legacy passed down, along with soma.”
1 likes
“Reluctantly, we had already accepted every challenge at the moment we were born. And as long as we live, we have no right to give up. For we, or at least someone very similar to us, already died once, long ago in a faraway place.” 1 likes