Start by marking “The Professional (Dangerous in Dallas, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Professional (Dangerous in Dallas, #3)

The Professional

(Dangerous in Dallas #3)

Despite her job as a wedding planner, Violet Richardson doesn't believe a happy-ever-after is in her future. And when she's kidnapped by a killer, she's surprised that rescue comes in the form of her tempting yet irritating neighbor Max Baldwin.

Trying to forget his dark past, Max never meant to take on his attractive neighbor's troubles. But now the bickering pair must out
Published October 6th 2015 by Harlequin (first published October 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Professional, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Professional

Angela Simmons
Oct 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Okay, so I came into this series (Dangerous in Dallas) a little late—The Professional is book number three—so to say that I was a little lost is a bit of a understatement.While a little backstory was provided, I believe I would have connected better with this book if I would have started with book one.

Here’s what’s going on. Violet is a successful wedding planner and one of the three owners of Elegance and Lace. While she does everything in her power to give couples their happily ever after, sh
Susan
Excellent book. This one picks up where the second book, Tempting Target, left off. Two of the three jewels are safe, but the bad guy is still determined to get his hands on them. As she and her friends finish one of their events, Violet is kidnapped by him with the purpose of forcing her to hand over the one she has. Just when she's certain she will not survive, she is rescued by Max.

From the moment Violet was taken, Max is determined to get her back safely. As a former military man and combat
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
This is a formulaic but entertaining suspense story. The characters are sympathetic and well-written. The plot is intricate and suspenseful if a bit far-fetched at times.
Maura
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Official Review @ Coffee Time Romance & more
Amelia
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Problems that started in the first Dangerous in Dallas story have continued to plague three friends for weeks, and their troubles only escalate in the third compelling installment of the miniseries. Just when the threats are thought to be contained, they take an alarming turn and put one of the women in grave jeopardy. Though the connection involving Violet Richardson and Max Baldwin begun as a professional association, they come to realize there is more between them than just snappy retorts and ...more
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on

I have to say that I did like The Professional. It did have action and suspense. However, at the same time I felt like I jumped into a middle of a plot, which I did. Whoops. I was blinded by the hot cover. Anyway, I'm guessing there are more to overall plot, because one of character's step-father is trying to get some rubies and basically will do anything to get them. Overall plot of story is center around these rare rubies were from Britain (yes, I'm over simplifying this). During thi
Jessica Figueroa
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgally
What I loved most about this book was that there was so much going on from the very start of the book. Within the first few pages of the book Violet gets kidnapped and Max will eventually aid her in what is going on with every situation. Theres action, drama and steamy scene to keep the enjoying every moment of reading this book. Now I realise that this book is connected to two others and I'm not sure how. I haven't read theme I seemed to have jumped right into the middle of it. While reading th ...more
Books and Spoons
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Non-stop thrill ride through the book, where every page is filled with danger, action, fear, and high emotions.
This is a book three in the series, and I wouldn't say it is a stand alone book, since the story seems to take off right from where the previous book end (and also ends with sort of a cliffhanger in the epilogue). I hadn't read the other stories, so I felt a bit lost at the beginning, but it didn't take too long to catch up what is going on.
Like said, there's constant action, and it is
Rhonda
Aug 20, 2015 rated it liked it
3 STARS

This is the third book in the Dangerous in Dallas series, but first one that I have read. This book should be read with the other books in the series. It can stand alone.

It is full of action, drama, romance,love scenes, violence and with characters I like , ones you hate and ones you don't know if you can trust them or not.

Violet Richardson is a wedding planner. She does not think she will ever have a happily ever after for herself.

She and her friends own there business. There were smuggl
Ally
Apr 16, 2016 marked it as dnf
The Professional is the third book in the Dangerous in Dallas series and I had no idea this series existed till this book, so I jumped on it then quite quickly regretted it. I often read books out of order and unless it's urban fantasy, I can follow along quite quickly with what's going on but I couldn't do that with The Professional. I really felt lost and confused within the first 25% of the book and not long after had to call it quits because I was annoying myself with feeling lost.
Nibrock
Dec 04, 2015 rated it liked it
A straight forward action filled romance. A bit of a double-double-cross at the end though...
Bhrugita
Janie
Apr 14, 2017
Jessica Mackay
Apr 18, 2017
Addison Fox can’t remember a time when words weren’t a part of her life. In addition to being an avid reader, she loves writing novels about strong-willed and exciting heroes and heroines – individuals who are meant for each other and who deserve their happy ever after. After she makes them work for it, of course!

First published in 2010, Addison has written across romance genres including paranor

Dangerous in Dallas (4 books)
  • Silken Threats (Dangerous in Dallas #1)
  • Tempting Target (Dangerous in Dallas #2)
  • The Royal Spy's Redemption (Dangerous in Dallas, #4)