Start by marking “Teen Titans Go! Vol. 1: Party, Party!” as Want to Read:
Teen Titans Go! Vol. 1: Party, Party!

Teen Titans Go! Vol. 1: Party, Party!

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  251 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
JUSTICE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS MUCH FUN!

Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy are the Teen Titans the coolest teenage superhero team in the universe! Watch as they battle a pizza monster, a video game console that becomes alive, and a legion of incompetent super villains. The Teen Titans are always getting into crazy hijinks like destroying a superhero themed mini gol
Published March 10th 2015 by DC Comics

⚔ Sh3lly - Cranky Crone of Rabid Hedgehogs and Fire Breathing Kittens ⚔
This is a collection based on the new spinoff comedy version of Teen Titans. The gang is all here - Beast Boy, Robin, Raven, Cyborg, and Starfire. We get appearances from classic favorites, like Raven's Dad, the demon Triton, also the Brotherhood of Evil, Killer Moth, Terra, the High Five, etc. There's a lot of little inside jokes, cross-over references, and it's funny.

I think the new cartoon is entertaining (although the original is pure brilliant awesomeness in my view). This doesn't quite tr
Wendy
My kids and I miss the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon. It was fun and funny, and also had some amazing messages. The new Teen Titans GO! cartoon foregoes the latter, opting more for irreverence and amusement rather than important morals, but there's still a lot to make us laugh. Teen Titans GO! volume 1 Party does a great job of capturing all that goodness—and the ridiculousness of the cartoon. From crazy stories about Robin and Beast Boy’s mini-putt show down, to demon pizzas, this has just about eve ...more
Nicola Mansfield
Hilarious collection of all ages short stories featuring the Teen Titans as portrayed in the latest cartoon show. These stories are funny and full of hi-jinx but still keep the basic nature and relationships of the characters that are so popular. Lots of superhero goodness as well with numerous bad guys including The Riddler and Captain Cold. Perfect for the younger comic fan!
Mehsi
I am watching this series (Teen Titans Go!) and when I found out it also had comics, I decided to check it out and see if it was just as good as the cartoon series is. I have to say this: yes, it is good. However. I would also recommend that people watch the cartoon series. At least one chapter spoils the outcome of an episode, and while in that specific episode it was quite clear what happened, I think it would still be a shame if you didn't watch it and later watched it and knew all about it.

E
Calliope
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t watched the Teen Titans Go! series on Cartoon Network, I suggest you correct your error very soon. This wacky show where DC parodies itself is consistently hilarious and off the wall. It’s a bit like company-sanctioned fanfiction for the original Teen Titans series many of us remember from Cartoon Network in the mid-2000s.

Here’s a few clips for the uninitiated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhf1v...

So you think it’s awesome, right? I’m glad we’re in agreement.

Of course, when I
Mike
Disclosure: I received a free copy of this book through First Reads. This has in no way influenced my review.

The Teen Titans are back in another version of their cartoon series (at the expense of my beloved Young Justice, but that's another story). Teen Titans Go! is is a zany, madcap show with the emphasis firmly on humor and this trade collects issues #1-6 of the tie-in comic book (with each issues having two stories). Yes, a comic based on a tv version of a comic book team. You get used to it
Drucilla
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Actual rating: 2.5 stars. There was nothing really wrong with this volume, but I found that I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It makes sense because this comic series is based on the new Teen Titans cartoon (which is more silly in tone) and I've found that I don't care for it much. This rating is a pure "It's not you, it's me" rating.
Catherine Doherty
Fun tales for all!!
Annye
Mar 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Teen Titans Go! show but I didn't love this book. The artwork is cute and the Titans are perfectly in character, but the whole book is a series of one-shots. I know that fits with the show's usual way, but I was looking forward to an overarching story (and expecting it to be silly, of course!).
Kimber
This is a trimmed down version of my review, to view the full review visit The Book Ramble.

I received a copy of this book from DC Comics on Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

This comic book collects a series of mini-comics about the Teen Titans. It follows the format of the show Teen Titans Go! which features short episodes of Teen Titan content. These comics focus less on the fighting of the original Teen Titans show and more on the comic interactions between the members.

I liked this b
Diamond
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I'm a huge fan of the Teen Titans. I love the original television show, and when Teen Titans was revived and a new show was released, called Teen Titans Go! I was there and ready to watch.

Cartoon Network has been showing episodes of Teen Titans Go! for awhile now and I admit that at first not too many people were impressed. Lately though, they have stepped up their game a notch and the shows have really become special. The
Ashley Ferguson
Mar 22, 2015 rated it liked it
This review and more can be found at The A P Book Club!

*I received this book from DC Entertainment on NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

I'm kind of familiar with the Teen Titans from the TV show that used to be on Cartoon Network before Teen Titans Go! I think that one was a little darker, and the animation was a little more harsh. But Teen Titans Go! is a lot of fun and I love that the illustrations in this comic match the new show so well!

As far as the artwork goes, the colors are br
Ruthsic
Based on the hit TV show, feast your eyes on this all-new, all-ages comic book series! Join Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven as they display their unique brand of hijinks, mayhem and justice! But giant pizza monsters aren't the only dastardly and delicious villains on the menu... so dig in, Titans!

Recommended for fans of the Teen Titans, this graphic novel collects short stories of their various adventures, including a party scenario, a bet in golf, a slumber party, a reality show, a
Aleece
This is an entertaining look at the daily lives of the Teen Titans but overall it isn't the same as the original Teen Titans show that was more action packed and while it had less laughs was still funny in it's own way. I liked the humor behind this volume and I know that it is based off of the new TV series that is airing. There were lots of short stories throughout this volume but overall they didn't mesh into a bigger story (at least that I can see right now). The one story that I did like wa ...more
Jenny
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of short stories / adventures based on the characters of the cartoon show Teen Titans. I really enjoyed reading this book & love all the characters in the story. I definitely recommend this light-hearted quick read for anyone who is a fan of the show.

NOTE: I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads
Andreea
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
*Netgalley book review*

When I was a little kid I was a big fan of the cartoons and wouldn't miss an episode for nothing. I was pretty nostalgic when I saw the comic. It's really colorful and fun, but I didn't quite liked the artstyle.
The comics managed to show their unique characteristics and how they work as a team.
When I have the time I want to rewatch all of the episodes. Good times!
Greg
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firstreads winner.

I was so excited to get this book because my kids, 11 and 9, love the Teen Titans Go! television series and I was excited to see their reaction to the graphic novel. They loved it. As I was reading I had the voices of the show's characters in my head the whole time. It was a fun read and would recommend it to both fans and newcomers of the show.
Kenneth
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A riotous romp through the world of the Teen Titans, through the lens of the current Teen Titans Go! TV series. With a barrage of jokes and references, this collection is fun and entertaining, even for adults. Unfortunately, my daughter took my copy as soon as I was done reading it - I'll have to snag it back for a re-read!
I received this book for free through Goodreads FirstReads. Thanks!
Kristy
Review coming soon...
sixthreezy
May 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dc
2.5 stars.
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This comic is son much fun! A great read for kids who want to read about super heroes but aren't quite ready for the older comics. Teen Titans Go! is new, fresh, and colorful!
David
It's not bad. Not good. A collection of short stories of the Teen Titans.
Lourdes
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need to find more like this! This comic is so funny and so cute! I adore it so much! Love this show too!
Tammy
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Like watching the show. I giggled all the way through.

[I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.]
Chris
Veronica Johnson
Apr 21, 2018
Tehani
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not really my thing but fab for the target audience!
Gina
Aug 11, 2016
Cat
Jan 02, 2018
  • My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1 (My Little Pony Micro-Series #1-6)
  • The Thief and the Sword (Cleopatra in Space, #2)
  • Big Birthday Bash (The Misadventures of Salem Hyde, #2)
  • Liquid City, Vol. 3 (Liquid City, #3)
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Volume 2
  • LEGO Ninjago Vol. 1: The Challenge of Samukai
  • Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman Vol. 1
  • Jim Henson's The Storyteller
  • The People Inside
  • Growing Up Tiny! (Tiny Titans, #7)
  • Black Canary and Zatanna: Bloodspell
  • Super Dinosaur Volume 1
  • Green Arrow/Black Canary, Volume 1: The Wedding Album
  • Justice League United, Vol. 1: Justice League Canada
  • Pokemon Black and White, Vol. 8
  • Will O' the Wisp
  • MegaMan NT Warrior, Vol. 1
  • Courtney Crumrin's Monstrous Holiday (Courtney Crumrin, #4)