Start by marking “The Princess Finds Her Match (Entitled Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Princess Finds Her Match (Entitled Book 1)

The Princess Finds Her Match (Entitled Book 1)

Will what happened in Vegas stay in Vegas?
Princess Alexandria of Seirenada is as proper as they come, but a wild night in Las Vegas is on her bucket list. In disguise, she downs a few drinks and hops up onstage for karaoke night. One things leads to another but in the cold light of day, she's wondering how to shake the hot boy toy she managed to pick up.

Polo Player Nic
Published March 3rd 2015 by Flirt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Finds Her Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Finds Her Match

Anne
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I super loved this book to pieces! Suzette's writing was so easy to get into, with loveable characters and all. The romance was hot and swoon-worthy, and never did I once feel it was all about the sex. As a reader, I had a genuine connection with the characters and rooted for them from the very beginning. I wish there's a book in the works for Prince Stefan...I am such a fan of the royal siblings. I wouldn't mind a book for Blair, too. She was also fun to read.

Now excuse me while I auto-buy anot
Bayb
Mar 31, 2015 rated it liked it
After reading the description for The Princess Finds Her Match by Suzette de Borja, I really hoped this book could end up as one of my favorites. The idea for the story is so good. Two people meet expecting a short-term fling but end up finding a real connection. Both are famous (a princess and a polo player) yet neither one recognizes each other.

The good:
-The first date with Lexie and Nic. It was adorable. I loved how they noticed each other across the crowded room, how he came to her rescue w
Faye
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick fun and enjoyable read. About a princess and a polo player. It was also humorous because the night they met they did not recognize each other. And, when they finally realized the identity of one another, let's just say that their interaction was very interesting.

They both had a past which also hunted their future but in the end love conquers all.

Still, both characters had their own flaws and the thing I disliked about Nic was thinking he knew what was best for Lexie. Still, Le
Shelly Horsfall Vaught
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable story. A princess wanting a night off to be normal and a high profile polo player trying to avoid the attention meet in a dive bar, neither one knowing the identity of the other. She runs out the next morning but they're thrown together a few days later and he's shocked to find out the mystery woman he felt an instant connection with is a princess. He's mad & hurt but outside drama forces them together. Yes, it's a HEA but it's a bumpy road for them to get there. It's a sweet ro ...more
Mary
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Princess Alexandria has been the perfect princess so her best friend convinces her to let lose one night which puts her in the path of Nic, a star polo player. They have an amazing night but neither one knows who the other really is as Lexie leaves in a rush. What happens when the meet again at the polo tournament? Then they paparazzi get involved, will a "pretend" relationship become something real? Exciting and sexy romance that gives us the world of polo playing – a new sports twist that was ...more
Donna Hokanson
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very realistic and romantic
This is a well written self-contained story about a Princess that wants one night of normal. But what she wants and what she gets are two different things. In the fall out her one-night stand turns into a business arrangement via her brother even though she has real emotions towards the guy. There is several more things going on behind the scene. I found a few tears falling in a few parts of this very enjoyable story to read
Nessa
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For a first time book for an author, this is a really enjoyable read. The storyline is incredibly sweet, and pulled at my heartstrings as a romance reader/fan. I love a good HEA (Happily Ever After), but I also love a romance that has a bit of a chase and an excellent story to go along with it. This first book in the series, was a delight to read, and I look forward to reading more from this author.
Susan
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. Lexie is not what I pictured in my head for a princess, she was so much better, and Nic was definitely swoon worthy. My favorite parts of the book were the night in the dive bar and the ending. Very creative and well written! I had a hard time putting this book down, and now I am looking forward to reading Entitled Book 2. I received this book from the author in return for an honest review.
Cindy T
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Princess Alexandria is tired of the confines of being proper. One wild night in Vegas and her entire world is turned upside down! This is a great story with the right amount of laughter, tears, and a new start.
L H
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
It started out slow but took off after the second third of the book
Elaine
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Read for honest review. I loved how they tricked security and she went out of her normal self to have a night out. But how it ended was amazing.
Melissa Anire