Start by marking “Reclaimed (The Nogiku Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reclaimed (The Nogiku Series, #4)

Reclaimed

(The Nogiku Series #4)

The war is just beginning on Yūsei.

On the road and gaining ground against Fujiwara, Sanaa and her team find the local population hesitant to accept them. Charm and bribes can only get the colonists so far, and no matter what Sanaa does, she is not welcomed amongst the men and women of Yūsei. When Sanaa is denied help again, she reaches out to a Northern clan, the Odas, and
Published May 28th 2015 by Onigiri Press

To ask other readers questions about Reclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaimed

Start your review of Reclaimed (The Nogiku Series, #4)
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

I love Pajonas her Nogiku series and I was both excited and sad because this book is the last book in this series. I love Pajonas her writing style and the slow pace really fits this story. In Reclaimed Sanaa is trying to find allies, but it isn't easy. This book really is a struggle for her, Sanaa loses so much and gains only a little, although a few very important things. My favourite aspect of this book were the animals, there's a twist invol
Karen’s Library
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Loved this series! And now I'm a bit sad that this series has ended. This post-apocalyptic book set on a new world, along with the Japanese cultures and sci-fi technology, was exactly my cup of tea!

Sanaa, the MC, goes through so many difficult losses and it seems that just when she seems to find a bit of happiness, the author throws yet another punishing scenario at her. But Sanaa being Sanaa, overcomes each experience in her Sanaa way.

My absolute favorite parts in this book, wh
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, scifi, series
Perfect conclusion to the Nogiku series. I'm honored to have been selected as one of the first to read this. Love love loved it.
Brianna
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
*I received an ARC from the author in exchange for my honest review.*

I’ve thought this series was brilliant, ever since I read the first book. The sci-fi setting, with the Japanese culture was something wholly unique. It helped that the heroine was someone I thought was really strong and admirable. Therefore, I was pretty nervous to see how things ended, as this is the last book in the series. Add to that the fact it’s been a while since I read the previous installment, and I was pretty unsure
Iza Brekilien
You will find the review on book #1's page and on the boxed set.
Katie Carroll
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
S.J. Pajonas has hit a home run with the Nogiku Series! Since landing on Yūsei, it seems nothing has gone right for Sanaa and Jiro. With nowhere else to turn, Sanaa seeks allies among the Oda clan and finds they possess a technology that may turn the tide in her favor in her claim as empress. But at what cost? Sanaa's already sacrificed a lot for a people that have yet to embrace her, and this time her friends and family may turn their backs on her.

RECLAIMED took the story in a direction I did
Dana
While I loved this series (devoured the entire thing over the course of a week and a half), there is a loss of a star simply because (view spoiler)

Sanaa can't catch a break in the last two books of the series as she struggles to unite the Earth colonists and those
Laz the Sailor
Apr 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: scifi
I'm conflicted about this one. It's really a continuation of book #3, and that was starting to bug me too. However, the storytelling remains strong, even if one of the main plot devices was seriously contrived.

The battles and tactical actions were well described, but Sanaa has the worst luck, and the people closest to her don't seem to pay attention very much.

Overall, the series is a solid saga, with the first 2 books being better than the last 2. The detailed action scenes are great.
Tiennie
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for a review. This is the fourth and final book in this fantastic series. Great futuristic sci-fi Japanese warrior empress series with a sweet romance thrown in it too! This book took an unexpected turn with the chip technology (won't give spoilers here) but I enjoyed the surprise. I am sad to see the series end but look forward to more books from S.J! Thank you!
Marianne
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Monarchy must fight and win.

Sanaa and Jiro go after Fujiwara and the head of the Tiana clan. They have captured Sanaa and humiliated, beat and taken away her identity. When she escapes, her dragon becomes obsessed with getting revenge.

She goes to the Oda clan who is much like what she left on earth. They help her talk to the animals.

Read and enjoy!!!!
Gary
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending to an Epic Story

Book 4 brings the story full circle to a proper conclusion. This segment is full of action and helps move the plot briskly along. I will read book 5 because I enjoyed the story and the characters although it seems to be a throwback story told from other perspectives.
Satisfying series finale

I liked all the books in the series and I am satisfied with the ending for the characters. Read these books, you won't be disappointed!
Nicole M. Hewitt
Dallas Gilpin
Jun 06, 2017
Amanda Birnie
Mar 07, 2017

• Heisse Herzen. Liebeslesebuch.
  • Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener (Agatha Raisin, #3)
  • Le Bal des folles
  • Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley (Agatha Raisin, #4)
  • Natsume's Book of Friends, Volume 1
  • The Devil's Claw (Jennifer Dorey Mystery, #1)
  • The Vesuvius Club (Lucifer Box, #1)
  • The Fox and Dr. Shimamura
  • Métro, grumeaux, dodo (Le petit grumeau illustré #3)
  • Murder in the Manor (A Lacey Doyle Cozy Mystery #1)
  • The Ballroom
  • A Death of No Importance (Jane Prescott, #1)
  • The Sleeping Nymph (A Teresa Battaglia Novel Book 2)
  • Chroniques d'une apprentie maman (Le petit grumeau illustré #1)
  • Chroniques de la lose parentale
  • Chat-Bouboule
  • Jane Austen: A Life
  • Murder at Honeychurch Hall (Honeychurch Hall Mystery, #1)
**Sign-up for S. J. Pajonas's New Releases mailing list**

Stephanie (S. J.) is a writer, knitter, amateur astrologer, Capricorn, Japanophile, and USA Today Best Selling author. She loves foxes, owls, sushi, yoga pants, Evernote, and black tea. When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing or spending time outside, unless it’s winter. She hates winter. Someday she’ll own a house in both h

The Nogiku Series (5 books)
  • Removed (The Nogiku Series, #1)
  • Released (The Nogiku series, #2)
  • Reunited (The Nogiku Series Book 3)
  • Revealed (The Nogiku Series #5)