Start by marking “A New Beginning (Sumeria's Magi, #1)(Sumeria's Sons, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A New Beginning (Sumeria's Magi, #1)(Sumeria's Sons, #2.5)

A New Beginning (Sumeria's Magi, #1)

(Sumeria's Sons #2.5)

Gregori and Juan have been dancing around each other since the fateful day when Juan gave his blood oath to Tristan Janick, and they were both swept up in the chaos that Tristan has brought to their worlds. But dangerous ghosts haunt Gregori and even the fierce, compelling Juan and the pull between them is not enough to override his desire to keep everyone safe by leaving ...more
Published March 3rd 2015 by Less Than Three Press, LLC (first published June 19th 2013)

Start your review of A New Beginning (Sumeria's Magi, #1)(Sumeria's Sons, #2.5)
Barbara➰
Reread February 2019

Still love these two.

Reread June 2018

Still wish it was longer but I absolutely love these two.

Originally read October 2017

I wish this was a bit longer. I love Gregori and want a HEA. Juan seems to be exactly who he needs. Hopefully we’ll see more of these two and their love story.
Janie
Jun 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I have loved Gregori in the first two books and I’m glad to see him starting something with Juan but I needed more from this. It’s just too short but hopefully we’ll learn what happens with these two in future books.
Serena Yates

While in the world of ‘Sumeria’s Sons’ the focus is on Tristan and his partner Ushna, there are some very interesting secondary characters, like Gregori and Juan, who clearly have a story of their own to tell. And that is exactly what this short book does: it focuses on Gregori and how he came to be with Tristan’s tribe, and the role Juan plays in keeping him there. I definitely recommend you read the fist two books of the ‘Sumeria’s Sons’ series before this short story; it is not a standalone a
Shannan
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick side story for Gregori and Juan. This starts with the battle in book two between Tristan's tribe and the Avatar using Craig Stoiler and the followers of the avatar.

Juan is super protective of and cares for Gregori but I don't think they're Bashert.

The background to Gregori, his past with the Triad, why he doesn't get closer to others, all of it broke my heart to a million pieces but it's good to know what makes our Sami/Magi tick.
Teresa
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this beginning of Gregory's story. He is one of my favourite characters so I'm glad we got to see more of who he is.
Josephine
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, m-m, magic
I thoroughly enjoyed the premise, but I found the story a little underdeveloped even for a novella, with an abrupt ending.
Rating: 2.5 stars.
Kinder
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice short story

A good insight to Gregori, the triad,, and the strife between them. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
⚣Michaelle⚣
3.7 Stars

Yep, it figures that I'd be more interested in and entertained by a story that doesn't include the MCs from the main story. Ha! Definitely going to see what there is for these guys as the series continues.

That said, I'm a little confused. Do only the lycan warriors have Twin Flames and since Gregori is a Magi then he doesn't have one? Because there was no mention of such in this story. He and Juan are dancing around their attraction, with Gregori holding Juan at arms length in some elab
Cathy Brockman
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I dont usually give short stories a 5 since they seem rushed and incomplete thsi one however was not its ah-mazing
I’m going to skip my usual rundown since this is a short story.
This one is about Gregori and Juan and takes place after Songs of the Earth and a battle.
I loved this look into Gregori and his past and his feeling. It gives great insight into his character and a bit more on the Maj College. It’s as beautifully written and intriguing as the stories and I was swooning over these two men.
Shelby
I enjoyed this vignette a lot. I've liked Gregori in the earlier books and I like seeing him start to get a little bit of joy in his own life as well. Juan is patient and strong, everything Gregori needs after having such a rough early life. I particularly enjoyed getting a little bit more backstory of Gregori's past. It gives a lot more context to what this group is facing in the future.

All together this was a sweet little read giving us more information about a character that we've already be
Rachel
Taking place during the middle of book 2, we're given a glimpse into Gregori's past. This series should definitely be read in order as they all tie in.

For a short story this did not disappoint nor feel lacking as many shorts usually do. Gregori is such an interesting character and I'm pleased to see that the author is not going to leave him as a minor character through the main story.
Seiran
This story is about a character from Lexi Anders Sumerian series, about Magician Gregori and tell the story of his past. It explains his childhood and how he grew into the man he is today. It is a great addition to the series.
DeeNeez
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-read, glbt, scifi
I love Juan and Gregori together. This is great story of the two finally getting together and Gregori revealing his past. Part of the Sumerian Son's series. It just gives a glimpse of the world of lycan shifters and magicians.
Melanie~~
Nov 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Short and a little confusing. I have to take some responsibility for that as I read this out of order from the series. Unfortunately, it didn't make me hungry for the series.
Bette
My only complaint, and the reason of the 3 stars rating is that is too short.
llv
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: b-2018-read, 4-stars
4 Stars

Good Short story
I liked both Gregori and Juan together. Can't wait to see them go forward in the next books
Denise White
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I liked it

It was good reading the background of Gregeri and the history of his dealings with the Triad...now off to book 3
Marsha Spence
Jun 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-para
Vianey Garcia
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEE *¬*
Ro
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NO secret that I love this series and Ushna is my go-to fave character but Gregori is a close second. This is short, feels complete and yet makes you want MORE.
Natasha Jones
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it was wanting to know about them, great job hun.
Sandra Ramirez
Sep 20, 2017
Wendy Woolley
Mar 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • Prince of Air and Darkness (The Darkest Court, #1)
  • Golden Valley (Pack, #3)
  • The Capital (The Knight and the Necromancer #1)
  • Triad Soul (Triad Blood, #2)
  • Three (Triad Blood, #0.5)
  • Sebastian (Family of Lies, #1)
  • Triad Blood (Triad Blood, #1)
  • The High King's Golden Tongue (Tales of the High Court, #1)
  • Witchblood (Kitsune Chronicles, #1)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • Real Vampires Take No Prisoners (Real Vampires Don't Sparkle #3)
  • Beyond the Rift (Elemental Lovers #1)
  • Lord of the White Hell, Book 1 (Lord of the White Hell, #1)
  • Witchbond (Kitsune Chronicles, #2)
  • Familiar Beginnings (Demon Magic, #2)
  • The Border (The Knight and the Necromancer #2)
  • The Sea (The Knight and the Necromancer #3)
Lexi has always been an avid reader and at a young age started reading (secretly) her mother’s romances (the ones she was told not to touch). She was the only teenager she knew of who would be grounded from reading. Later, with a pencil and a note book, she wrote her own stories and shared them with friends because she loved to see their reactions. A Texas transplant, Lexi now kicks her boots up i ...more

Sumeria's Sons (6 books)
  • Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons, #1)
  • Songs of the Earth (Sumeria's Sons #2)
  • Dreams of the Forgotten (Sumeria's Sons, #3)
  • Surrounded By Crimson (Sumeria's Sons, #4)
  • Dragon's Eye (Sumeria's Sons, #5)
  • Releasing Chaos (Sumeria's Sons #6)