Start by marking “Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)

Twisted Asphalt

(Asphalt Outlaw #1)

ATF Agent Sam Dean is missing, and Mason Younger steps out of the shadows – landing right in the middle of the Six-gun Outlaw motorcycle club and the James family.

In the outlaw underworld, Mace’s past in the Marine Corps Second Force Recon impresses the MC President, Alan ‘Stone’ James, quickly sending him up the ranks. His expertise in weapons, sharpshooting, and hand-to-
Published March 21st 2015 by Assent Publishing (first published March 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Asphalt, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Judith
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
HOT BIKER

FIESTY FEMALE

Sam Dean,AKA Mason Younger,Agent of the ATF ,out to shut down the Six-Gun Outlaw Orcutt Chapter which could lead to shutting down the whole National Club.He goes in 'under cover' as a prospect...what HE wasn't expecting was the daughter of the President....

Amy,ultimate Biker Babe,has grown up in the MC life...she is adamant she won't date a Biker...what SHE wasn't expecting was Mace...

What I liked about this was that although they were both attracted to each other it wa
Elfina Renee
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
MC fans should be smiling as they give Blue Remy a five star standing ovation! Bravo..bravo...bravo! Twisted Asphalt, stays true to the MC brotherhood and lifestyle. The storyline and suspense sucks you in from page one. One hell of an awesome read, recommended to all hardcore biker fans!
 photo Twisted Asphalt 1.gif
Your suppose to trust your brother, that's the whole foundation of the MC. But what happens when one among you isn't who he seems? A traitor within the masses, a wolf in sheep's clothing? How would you weed out
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
There were many parts of this book that I loved. A very sexy and Perfect hero. He didn't sleep with the club girls and never touched a girl after he laid eyes on Amy. I thought there should have been more scenes where they got to know each other. The relationship moved to quickly and some scenes could have had some emotional depth but instead went into a I guess what was supposed to be a light and humorous direction. But to me this was a pretty graphic and gritty story in a lot of places so if t ...more
Megan Fall
Oh my god...I loved this one! I was hooked from the beginning. I loved Mason, he was such a great character. This was a fast paced book with lots of action. I need Romeo's story, and Dalton's, and Saber's!!! I am so glad the next one comes out in a couple days.
Charlene
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This one blew up my GoodReads library! My shelves need some help recovering from the blast...

Although her number of books is few, Blue Remy's reputation is explosive among her growing fan base. The dynamic author's talent compels readers' attention with a skillful mesh of action, suspense and heat bound together with the power of gritty realism as their foundation. The powerhouse behind Twisted Asphalt, Blue lived the MC life on a bike as a patched member's Ol' Lady - she ain't a Sons Of An
Deborah
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

ATF Agent Sam Dean gets a huge break when a patched in member comes forward and rats out his club, so Sam Dean becomes Mason Younger the new prospect for the Six-gun Outlaw MC and he's got his work cut out for him because anyone who's ever read an MC book or watched Sons of Anarchy knows that being a prospect isn't easy.
It's hard for Mason because part of him seems to thrive in the MC but it's hard living a lie and the longer it goes on and the more he comes to know the other members the more it
Angel
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker-mc
**FANTASTIC !***
I was given the opportunity to read this book, and would like to give an honest review.
This book took me on one hell of a ride, from start to finish. **LOVED IT**
It's full of twists and turns right to the very end, with action, tragedy, betrayal, friendships,romance,and yes Love...
From the very first sign of Sass from Amy I connected with her all the way through, feeling every thing that she had to face.
Mace is so easy to fall for, he's a Brother that takes no crap from anyone,
Sheri
As a lover of MC books, I knew I had to buy Twisted Asphalt. I loved the cover, the title, and the MC logo!
I really enjoyed getting to know Mace. He is definitely Book Boyfriend material!
I liked the 'mystery' aspect to the book as well. Things were happening (I dont do spoliers! Read it and find out!) and so I HAD to keep reading!
I hope there will be more books from this MC. I want to know more about Thorne, Romeo, and Saber. They are all characters that deserve to have their stories told. Esp
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
I just re-read this one before reading book two. I really enjoyed this! There was enough angst and drama. Secrets with plot twists I didn't see coming. I enjoyed the characters and didn't put the book down until I was finished. Great job!
Melissa Mendoza
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆
In this the first book in the Asphalt Outlaw Series by author Blue Remy, we have a fresh approach to the inside workings of not only a motorcycle club, but also the ATF. This is the story of an undercover agent that may have bitten off more than he can chew! A woman that not only literally knocks him off his feet, but gives him something that he cannot live without. This is Amy and Mace’s struggle to find a way to make their HEA happen.

When the James family lost
Kimberly
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Brilliant!

First a confession...I am a voracious reader, sometimes two books a day since I've been medically disabled from work. I had read this book before but somehow failed to do a review immediately after finishing and returned it to Kindle Unlimited. I chose it again with a niggling feeling of deja vu, which was confirmed within the first few paragraphs. Once I have submitted my review, I am going to Amazon to purchase this ebook for my permanent MC collection because this author
Kim
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
This was a really great start to a new MC series. The plot was different and that was refreshing. It was also refreshing that the H wasn't a manwhore and could actually keep it in his pants around club whores. I also liked that he was pretty revolted by them, I know that may seem like a small thing but after reading so many MC books that was a great difference for me anyway.

There were only few things that caused this not to be a 5 star for me. The first thing would be Amy overall she wasn't that
Jos
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 PLUS Stars, Beyond Freaking Amazing!!!!!!!!

Wow, wow, wow..... I finally got to finish this gem and when I say gem, I mean sparkling bright gem of a book.... This was a diamond amongst baubles:) What a freaking story! This was more than just an MC romance for sure, it was brilliantly written from start to finish! I was intrigued and I was reading on the edge of my seat wondering how this was all going to get played out.... I had so many emotions going on at once and it was the very best emotion
FMR Book Grind
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DONNA'S REVIEW
5 STARS

I think every single reader who loves reading a MC story will love this story. This story was amazing!!!!! Everyone needs to read this book because you will love the characters and the story. I got so sucked into this book. This book had so many twists and turns that I never knew what was going to happen good or bad. The author demonstrated her sense humor especially with men showing the love with each other or the walk of shame in disguise. There were other times, I wanted
Vera Quinn
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a journey!

Amethyst James is the daughter of ,Stone, the President of the Six Gun Outlaws Motorcycle Club. Her brother, Romeo, is the vice president. She was brought up in the club life. She fights like a man and takes nothing off anyone.
After a family tragedy and a brother of the club trying to get too close she decides to leave town to attend school. She also wanted to get some breathing room from Stone, Romeo, and club life. She does not want the club life.
Agent Sam Dean is an ATF agent.
Natalie The Biblioholic
Have you ever read a book and thought "Wow! This is going good!" and then when you get to the climax it falls flat? That's what this book did. There was so much going on, as is typical of most MC Club books. Most of the scenes, especially those dealing with fallout, were quite detailed. But then the climax towards the end was quick. A little too quick. I felt like so much was lost in translation! I wanted details and was left with dead air.

Amethyst/Amy was likable but I didn't really like her. S
MaRanda
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sixgun Outlaws... WHOA! You meet Amy, Mace, Stone, Romeo, Maggie, Demon (UGH). Those are the main characters pretty much in this book.

I've read MANY MC books, as this is my FAVORITE genre. I have NOT read one like this before. (Once you read it, you'll see what I mean!). Everything is so spot on, right down to phrases I haven't seen in a long time (kudos for originality), the grammar and everything, so spot on. Yeah, yeah, yeah, not all stories need this, but it's SO REFRESHING to see!!

Anyway, b
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
~This book rocked my world. It grabbed me from the start and I didn't put it down until I finished. It had a fresh spin and a very unique story line compared to others. It was packed full of tension, humor, tragedy, betrayal and yes the s*x was HOT! The love affair between Mace "Sam" and Amy is powerful. The chemistry between these two is spot on. You will be rooting for them. You will laugh and maybe you will cry! The tension building will have you on the edge. The journey between these two is ...more
Dayreader Reviews
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Mason Younger is a prospect; Maverick is his road name. He’s been the club’s whipping boy, but he’s almost where he wants to be – a full-fledged, patched member of the Six-Gun Outlaws. He’s also an undercover ATF agent. Everything was going as planned. Three years researching, learning, and incorporating himself into the lifestyle; until her – Amethyst James – Amy. Nothing prepared him for the spitfire who walked in and knocked him off his feet. Amy is a
Donna Doria
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think every single reader who loves reading a MC story will love this story.  This story was amazing!!!!! Everyone needs to read this book because you will love the characters and the story. I got so sucked into this book. This book had so many twists and turns that I never knew what was going to happen good or bad.  The author demonstrated her sense humor especially with men showing the love with each other or the walk of shame in disguise. There were other times, I wanted to reach through th ...more
Sue
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excitement, danger, extremely graphic violence and some passionate romance...what an awesome book from a writer who is new to me...and it was a steal when I lucked out getting it at the sale price.
An undercover ATF agent, sent in to bring down a biker club and instead falls for the President's daughter and finds out that some things in life are more important than always following the law.
The story was interesting and full of many rich and varied personalities... from the sterotypical alpha male
Judy Miracle
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing start to this series and I'm so ready for more of it as well as more from Blue Remy. The storyline sucks you in from the beginning and has you hanging on for quite a ride.

Mason is an Agent of the ATF who is out to shut down the Six Gun Outlaw MC. He wants to shut down the Orcutt Chapter which in turn could lead to shutting down the whole National Club. While undercover he becomes a prospect but what he wasnt anticipating was Amy.

Amy is the Presidents daughter whose whole li
Momma Hellmouth
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-biker
I was given the priviledge of reading this explosive book before Blue’s release. You would never know that Blue is a new author with such uniquely structured, and deeply complex human drama, such is the case in the MC world.
This book has a hard edge is gritty, sucks you in and doesn’t let go. The story of Mace and Amy is one everyone is going to want to read! There is such realism behind this unique story you feel as if you are a part of the MC life up until the very end. There is drama, laughte
Erin Paige Bixby
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This story was gripping and full of twists and turns that kept me guessing what would happen next. The writing was excellent. The characters were very likeable. This story did not have a lot of “feels” for me, but was very enjoyable. Mace is a very complex man who has a lot of guilt for the way things have turned out and what he must do. Amy is a very charismatic character. She goes against her main principle of “never get involved with a biker”. But when she does, they set the pages on fire. I ...more
Danena Freeman
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
WOW! This was a GREAT book. It has wonderful characters, lots of action and a totally fresh spin on the story line. Once you start reading you won't want to put it down. I never tell what happens in a book but I will tell you there are some surprise twist and heart breaking scenes. Add in some very hot bikers and some great supporting characters...a wonderful story line and BOOM you have one amazing book. This author has some really talent in telling a story. This is going to be a great series a ...more
Morgan Johansen
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME BOOK!!

This is the first book I've read of Blue Remy and was extremely consumed with Mace, Amy, the Asphalt Outlaw Motorcycle Club along with their family and friends. Right up to the end I kept thinking Mace's true identity was going to be discovered by the club. I was became extremely empathetic to all the characters in the book except for one, you'll have to read it to find out who, and was also blown away by how realistic the storyline played out from beginning to end.
I
Diana
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first Motorcycle Club themed book I have read. I totally loved it. Mace and Amy are an awesome love match. He is undercover and falling in love. She is the daughter of the club's president. I never figured out how it ended until I was there at the end.

I have read a paranormal book by this author and absolutely love her writing. So needless to say I will be waiting and a little impatient to read about other members of the Asphalt Outlaws MC.
Heidi Abell
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked It

I really enjoyed this book. The story kept me guessing until the big reveal at the end. I really appreciated that since I usually catch on right away. It kept the suspense going. I would have liked to see a little more in depth detail as far as Amy and Maces relationship. At times it felt a little instalovish because we didn't see a lot of them just being together. All in all I enjoyed it and read it straight through.
Daniela
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Blue Remy and I really like it. Love the style of writing. The character development was good and the relationship between Amy & Mason wasn't the inst love but developed over time. There was a lot going on but I was able to follow it all. The ending was overwhelming - a hell of a lot in so little time and surprises too boot. A lot of really great characters in this series. Looking forward to the next book and I'm hoping there are more.

• Embers of Starlight
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Whiskey: Ruthless Bastards (RBMC Book 1)
  • Tic : Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Book 3 (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #3)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Chaos
  • Sin (Devil's Fury, #1)
  • Devil's Mark (The Devil's Keepers, #2)
  • Wrenched (Hell's Bastard, #1)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Riding For Her
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • Broken Illusions (His Agenda, #3)
  • Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)
  • Rough and Raw (Notorious Devils MC, #2)
Having survived a tragedy, award winning author and California native Blue Remy, who now resides in the hub of the South, brings an authenticity to her novels that can only come from personal experiences and the heartbreak of being a man's property and ol' lady with intimate knowledge of what women have to struggle with in everyday club life.

Remy writes books that cross over genres and grip male a

Asphalt Outlaw (2 books)
  • Scarred Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw, #2)