Start by marking “Ms. Marvel, Vol. 4: Last Days” as Want to Read:
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 4: Last Days

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 4: Last Days (Ms. Marvel (Collected Editions) #4)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  11,782 Ratings  ·  1,032 Reviews
From the moment Kamala put on her costume, she's been challenged. But nothing has prepared her for this: the last days of the Marvel Universe. Lucky she's got the help of Carol "Captain Marvel" Danvers! Between teaming up with her personal hero to rescue her brother and trying to keep her city from falling into an all-out frenzy, Kamala has barely had time to come to terms ...more
Published December 1st 2015 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Ms. Marvel, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
I just keep loving these Ms. Marvel graphic novels! I love Kamala, she's sweet, funny and quirky!

Captain Marvel puts in an appearance in this book which made Kamala so happy as Captain Marvel is her hero =]. She had a fan girl moment and it was cute.

The jerk, Kamran was back and causing more trouble by taking Kamala's brother. There was an interesting twist there. Kamala and Captain Marvel get him back to safety.

There is also something creepy going on in the world. Is it end of days?

There is
Anne
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet ending to this run, and probably (for me) the most enjoyable Ms. Marvel since the first volume came out.
Kamala finally comes face to face with her hero, and the result is a silly/sweet meet-cute.

description

And since it's the End of the World as We Know It, there are some adorkable moments tying up loose ends, and saying goodbyeish-like things.

description

Overall, this wasn't a comic I loved as much as everyone else did, but sometimes that's just the way it goes.
*shrugs*
However, I did think this was a nice send-
Sam Quixote
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-comics-2015
In this book, Kamala meets her biggest threat yet: the whims of Marvel editorial! That’s right, Ms Marvel and her creators G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona all get sucked into the maelstrom of shit that is Secret Wars in this fourth volume, Last Days.

A planet appears in the skies above Manhattan signalling the end times. As Kamala resolutely tries keeping her friends and family safe from the chaos erupting in her hometown, Jersey City, she receives help from an unexpected visitor: Carol Danv
HFK
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphics, paidkindle
I was so near losing my hope with Ms. Marvel after the third volume, but she miraculously managed to pull me back, and at least for now, I am still in her bandwagon.

I am not sure if Last Days appeals to hardcore superhero fans, but it most certainly might appeal to people who just like to read witty one-liners, some fangirling moments, and perhaps enjoy seeing some of their favorite characters mashing up with a teenager girl.

In fourth volume Kamala's family relations and cultural aspects are mo
Calista
This story is high quality and also fun. They keep it better than the last volume. There is something happening in NYC where a planet from another dimension seems to be colliding with the city, but only the city can see it. Ms. Marvel meets and fan crushes on Captain Marvel which is cute. Ms. has to round up her community into the school and try and keep people safe. End of the world madness ensues.

There is 2 issues at the end of a team up of Ms. Marvel and spider-man. eh, not that great, but o
Shannon (leaninglights)
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the heart in this volume. Best Ms. Marvel yet!
Kate (GirlReading)
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-favourites
My love for this comic series has no end and this volume was no different. It had the perfect balance of heartwarming and heartbreaking, funny and thought provoking, the every day life of a teen and the epic life of a superhero. I can't recommend this series enough and I won't ever stop doing so. This series makes me ridiculously happy and I'm so excited to not only carry on with it but also explore the new series Kamala appears in from now on!
Terence
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another planet has appeared over Manhattan and it looks like the end of days for the Earth.

Ms. Marvel Last Days is about Ms. Marvel's last days before the planet is destroyed and Secret Wars starts. If things weren't bad enough, Kamala's ex-crush Kamran kidnapped Aamir with the intent to expose him to the terrigen cloud.
description
In a positive turn of events Kamala gets help from someone completely unexpected.
description

I've come to appreciate Kamala and her fun outlook on things even if her powers and her story can
Sesana
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, superhumans
I love Kamala a little bit more with every volume of Ms. Marvel. Best part of this particular volume was the Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel team-up. Kamala meets Carol! It's absolutely wonderful. Carol is in a great position to give Kamala some on the fly mentoring, and once Kamala stops actively fangirling, they work very well together. Kamala's brother, Aamir, gets some great scenes, too. I love how entirely happy he is in his own skin. I've had so much fun with this first set of Ms. Marvel, and I ...more
David Schaafsma
"Gorgeous, but functional": Kamala Khan, speaking of the gift her predecessor Carol "Captain Marvel" Danvers gives to her after returning to team with her to begin to save Manhattan. A pin with Captain Marvel's star and Ms. Marvel's lightning bolt on it.

"That's how we roll," Capn Marvel sez.

Things continue pretty much at status quo for much of this volume, which for me means it's okay, because I like the energy of this series a lot. Maybe I could have knocked it down a star, but the heck with it
Shadowdenizen
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics-marvel
In this fourth volume, Ms. Marvel continues to wow and impress as one of the standout new Marvel titles, and one that is poised to keep Marvel relevant in the comics-field (as opposed to just the movie aspect.)

More, Kamala Khan (along with Miles Morales) is the best of a new generation of heroes; she is an utterly engaging heroine who is both likeable and sympathetic as she tries to navigate an adolesence as a Muslim AND a super-hero.

The bits with her brother, and her best-friend really hit home
James DeSantis
Jan 20, 2018 rated it liked it
If a teenager asked me "What's a good Marvel book to pick up" Ms. Marvel would come to mind right away.

I believe 5-10 years from now Ms. Marvel will be a big enough name that she'll just be known. Especially when she gets her own show or movie. She's cute, funny, and has a lot of heart. As the days are dwindling down in the Marvel universe thanks to Secret Wars, the end is coming. Ms. Marvel spends her last day trying to do what she loves most. Protecting and helping people. She takes the first
Susie
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
I can only make stereotypical fangirl sounds when it comes to Ms. Marvel.
Trina (Between Chapters)
I really liked a couple of things in this volume but I was really irritated with the amount of insta-love. Kamala knew a guy for approximately TWO DAYS, and this volume takes place THREE WEEKS LATER and she's moping around about her heart being broken. Really, girl? Really?

Overall this one felt like filler? I enjoyed the moments with Kamala's family and other characters, but I couldn't tell you one memorable thing about the plot.

This just is not the comic series for me, and now that I've reached
Ashley
Five stars for the actual Ms. Marvel story included here, written by G. Willow Wilson and drawn in full by the lovely Adrian Alphona. Minus a full star because the last two issues in this volume are a Spider-Man/Ms. Marvel team-up, which was fun enough when Ms. Marvel was there and kind of boring when she wasn't, but my biggest issue is that it's totally jarring to read them after the other four issues in the book.

This is why I love Adrian Alphona.

I say it's jarring because Last Days, while ver
Samantha
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AN AMAZING, SMASHING CHAPTER!!!!!! Kamala, in the throes of a broken heart, must protect her city from a coming apocalypse and make things right with her family. Featuring a special appearance by SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!
Sheida
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There's nothing I don't love about Kamala Khan.
Crystal Starr Light
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Bullet Review:

This one is a HUGELY personal story! More about Kamala finding her place, tying up loose ends and suddenly the end of the world?! WTF?!! (Must be a Marvel event...)

But I liked it! Kamala is a charming young woman and her coming of age/superhero story is equally charming.

But the two Spidey issues were WEIRD. Least it explains where Silk came from.
Elaina
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
~3.5 stars~
I know, another half star rating lol Sorry if that annoys some people, that's just how I've been rating books lately :P
Dec 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2016, graphic-novels
This was probably my least favourite volume so far. I always feel like things in this comic are rushed but this one felt super rushed and I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed previous volumes. I also didn't enjoy the artwork as much in this volume.

I'd still 100% recommend this comic series and I'm excited to see what comes next for Ms. Marvel.
Jonathan
Kamala Khan is definitely one of my favorite recent additions to the Marvel Universe. This volume continued to build on my love of the new Ms. Marvel.
Dylan
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By far my favourite of the series so far. Loved the tone and the heart of this one. Onto vol. 5 I go!
Nikki
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Between the main plot and the extra material, this contains team-ups between Kamala Khan and both Captain Marvel and Spider-man. Awesome. Unfortunately, the extra material makes very little sense because it’s from Amazing Spider-man issues seven and eight… so pretty much without context. There are some funny bits, though, with Peter Parker teaching Kamala the ways of snark.

The main plot is better, though it is a tie-in with the recent timeline convergence event type thing which I know basically
Rizwan
Oh WOW... that's... I don't even have words to properly express all the emotions I'm feeling right now. Suffice to say, if we really do have to have the freaking end of the world upon our favorite heroes (and no, not speaking figuratively, literal ARMAGEDDON! Although for some reason everyone seemed overly convinced that its the beginning of Zombie Apocalypse :v), this is exactly how you should portray the absolute perfect end of times for our beloved characters! Such heartbreaking sadness, beau ...more
Lauren Stoolfire
Kamala has faced many challenges since she put on her costume, but nothing has prepared her for the end of the world. It's a good thing she has her personal hero, Captain Marvel, by her side to help her rescue her brother and save her city from falling into chaos.

I've really enjoyed reading reading about Kamala's adventures as Ms. Marvel. She's easily one of my favorite "new" superheroes on the block. This comic book series continues to impress me in every way. The parts with her best friend, B
Liz Janet
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms Marvel gets dragged into Secret Wars, it is cool we get some Inhumans, but when will the "moments" in Marvel's universes end? We got enough weird continuity already!
Rob
Story
I found the first two volumes of this series decent, but nothing really special. I haven't been interested in reading superhero comics since I was in high school. There is plenty of comic book stories on TV and at the movies these days for me to get my fill.

I mainly picked this series up because of my love for Ms. Wilson's Alif the Unseen. I've really enjoyed the last two volumes though.

I loved her characters from the start, especially Kamala, but I kind of find origin stories boring at t
Elizabeth A
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016, kids-ya, graphix
This volume collects issues #16-19.

Kamala Khan is drowning her sorrows with way too many hot dogs, when she finds out her brother has been kidnapped by the evil, yet incredibly handsome, Kamran. And if that weren't enough, the End of Days are nigh! Good thing she gets a helping hand from Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel, herself. What does the future hold in store?

This is my least favorite of the series so far. There is very little plot, though the art is back to being really good again. There
K.T. Katzmann
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: apocalypse, comics
All right, I teared up a little.

The conceit for Marvel during this time was, "It's the end of the world! How do our heroes react?" That's a valid question for a book with as strong character relationships as Ms. Marvel.

Inside, we get a lovely amount of silly text hidden within destruction, an utterly natural guest star, and all the conversations we've been hoping for from issue one. The community gathering in the school cafeteria just cements Ms. Marvel as having created her own wonderful ecosys
Colette
Jul 13, 2015 rated it liked it
The illustrations in Volume 4 versus the other volumes did not impress me nearly as much. In past volumes I loved picking apart the sketches to find unique artistic details and humor. That said, the dialogue in Volume 4 still caused me to laugh out loud. Overall 3/5 stars; I will definitely continue following the Ms. Marvel adventures!
  • The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 2: Squirrel You Know It's True
  • Captain Marvel, Volume 2: Stay Fly
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan
  • Thor, Volume 2: Who Holds the Hammer?
  • Hawkeye, Volume 4: Rio Bravo
  • Black Widow, Volume 3: Last Days
  • She-Hulk, Volume 2: Disorderly Conduct
  • Hawkeye, Volume 5: All-New Hawkeye
  • Princeless, Vol. 4: Be Yourself
  • Silk, Volume 0: The Life and Times of Cindy Moon
  • Loki: Agent of Asgard, Vol. 3: Last Days
  • Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time
  • Giant Days, Vol. 2 (Giant Days, #2)
  • Spider-Gwen, Vol. 1: Greater Power
  • Gotham Academy, Vol. 2: Calamity

Ms. Marvel (Collected Editions) (10 books)
  • Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal
  • Ms. Marvel, Vol. 10

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Some Fine Day
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1)
  • Otherkin
  • The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
“You always have a choice. You can't stop what's coming, but you can decide how you meet it. The fate of the world is out of your hands. It always was. But your fate--what you decide to do right now-- is still up to you.” 2 likes