Start by marking “England Adventure (Six Cousins, #2)” as Want to Read:
England Adventure (Six Cousins, #2)

England Adventure (Six Cousins #2)

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
For as long as she can remember, Marielle has dreamed of seeing England in person. When kind grandparents send her and her cousins there to visit old friends, she can hardly wait to see the places she’s known in fiction and film. The Endicotts are perfect hosts—and their worldly American granddaughter Paris, perfectly beautiful.

But it soon turns out that nothing is as it s
Published March 2015

To ask other readers questions about England Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about England Adventure

Age Appropriate For: 12 and up
Best for Ages: 12 - 18

I have been looking forward to this book since I finished Family Reunion. After all, who wouldn’t want to go on a trip to England? Reading this book was like following the cousins to England and therefore, getting a vacation myself.

I really enjoyed watching Marielle mature in a very realistic way as the book went on through the story. As she reaches out to others and does things that are outside her comfort zone, you see the journey of her hear
Erika Mathews
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! It was deeper than book one and also more varied. The plot moved slowly, but there was enough adventure that I didn't mind. The characters were just as excellent as book one. Reanna did seem to disappear during the first half, as she was rarely mentioned, but as Marielle's interaction with her increased, it balanced out. This book does deal with a tough issue, so it may not be for everyone, but the issue was covered discretely and wisely. The conflict between the girls' varying intere ...more
Bekah
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I began the sequel to Family Reunion pretty much immediately after finishing it and I must say that I think I enjoyed this story even more than the first one!

What I Liked: Well, let me just first say that the descriptions in this book were marvelous. I felt like I was seeing England right beside Marielle and I even found an inkling of a desire to see those sights myself.

The companionship of the six cousins is delightful; while they have their not so great moments and struggle with feelings of h
Mikayla
This book was even better then the first book in the series! I really enjoyed how more happend in this one (Not that the first was boring, it was just slower paced). Marielle's character shined at its brightest when they were at historical sites, and I felt like I got to know her better, just by seeing that. Also the author made you really feel like you were in England by just her little descriptions of things.
There were only one small thing that I didn't enjoy as much, (Hence one star off) and
Deborah O'Carroll
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-reread, reviewed
England Adventure, book 2 in the Six Cousins series, is the sequel to Family Reunion, but I think it stands on its own quite well.

I had the privilege of reading along with England Adventure before its publication. It’s quite a delightful, sweet story, with some good messages and gorgeous scenery (and no wonder, as it’s set in England, and Kelsey Bryant has an extraordinary talent regarding description — such poetry!), plus a memorable cast… I’m beyond amazed at how well the author manages to dif
Hannah
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the sequel to Six Cousins, and continues the adventures of Marielle and her cousins--this time on a trip to England with the charming elderly Endicott couple and a flashy, troubled teen named Paris. If you like England, cute old women, blue willow chinaware, and sensitive writing that gets you tearful by the end, you will love this book. Some girl drama gives energy to the story, and there is a delightful scene with hats near the conclusion that you won't want to miss. :)
Kelsey Bryant
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am thrilled to be presenting Marielle's continuing story as she explores England, makes fascinating new friends, and grows in her faith.
E. Writes
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can't believe it's taken me this long to post this review! Literally... I surely thought I'd reviewed it long ago!!!
Anyway, here it is.

What I enjoyed about this book: the mini-vacation aspect of it! It was like taking a trip along with Marielle and the girls, and as someone who has never been out of the country it was fantastic to "see through their eyes" as they went. Knowing that the author had herself experienced all of this first hand made it all the more compelling, and as I read I coul
Lisa Blair
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
England Adventure (Six Cousins #2) is the sequel to Family Reunion, but could be read as a stand-alone. This book is highly recommended for girls ages 12 and up.

The author, Kelsey Bryant, did a wonderful job developing the main characters. I thoroughly enjoyed each characters' personality and their many interactions. I will definitely pass this book along for my 12 & 14 year old daughters to read.

Ms. Bryant does such a wonderful job describing England, I felt like I was a part of the traveli
Stargazer R.L.
I enjoyed much of England Adventure a lot more than the first book--though the first one was cool too. Exploring modern England was a lot of fun. It was very beautiful as was the description! :)

This book was informative to me about some problems I'd never heard of--which was a good thing I suppose because I'd rather learn from fiction than real life, but it was also rather awkward and scarring. But I'm glad I read it.

An excellent follow up to Family Reunion! Very much enjoyed all the character g
Carissa
Oct 04, 2017
Bethany
Oct 13, 2017
Kelsey Bryant is a homeschool graduate from Central Texas. Books have been a part of her family for generations. Ever since she can remember, Kelsey has been writing stories and dreaming of the magical moment when her books would join the ranks.

She draws inspiration from the Greatest Story Ever Told, which culminates in the Messiah’s salvation offered to every person. Her life would be meaningles
More about Kelsey Bryant

Six Cousins (2 books)
  • Family Reunion (Six Cousins, #1)