Start by marking “Follow Your Heart (Wars of the Roses Brides, #2)” as Want to Read:
Follow Your Heart (Wars of the Roses Brides, #2)

(Wars of the Roses Brides #2)

Joanna Peyntor has two uses for a man: to pose for a stained glass window design or to commission her skills. But when her brother conspires to ruin her reputation, she concedes to a third: a husband to help save her glass-painting workshop.

On a quest to redeem his family name and lands, Sir Adrian Bedford must marry without delay. But what woman he’d accept would wed an
Published April 14th 2015 by Ruth Kaufman

To ask other readers questions about Follow Your Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow Your Heart

Start your review of Follow Your Heart (Wars of the Roses Brides, #2)
Space Cowgirl
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His Second Sight💔💘

Can a marriage👰 of convenience in 1400's England, turn to true love💘, forgiveness, and acceptance?

Adrian🐺 watched his grandmother burned🔥 to death as a witch in 1442. Her last words were, "follow your heart" , aimed at him. He has inherited the second sight but he will never tell anyone.

Sir Adrian🐺🍆🌋, a young man now, wants his family holdings back, but in order to do that, he must play paramour to the 55 year old Lady Anne👵, who lives there now. She is old, unwashed, and smell
Ruth
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Adrian and Joanna are so driven in their goals for what they want. She wants her own business as a glazenwright, which is unheard of for a woman. Adrian wants to restore his family name and title and get back his family home.
Andrew is Adrian's twin brother who is plagued by Adrian's gift of sight and is torn to whether turn him in or keep quite.
Adrian is fearful that someone will see him when he is in the middle of spell which he can not control when they hit.
Joanna is trying very hard to mak
Linda Walters
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

There was a pretty dramatic start to this book. There is intrigue and secrets and villains of course. Many self-serving enemies; for both of them. One of Joanna's enemies being her brother William, who is working against her trying to steal what their father left her. A woman being a trades person was bad enough but being left the business when their was a living male heir was even worse. Never mind that she had the skill and dedication to make the business run successfully. She learned her skil
LIZA fan
Won this on goodreads, Thank You.
This was a dramatic and intriguing story that take place during the medieval period. Joanna struggling to keep a business left to her upon her fathers death, and her brother who schemes to take it from her. In addition to this she has an employee who is trying to force her into marriage. Just by chance she meets Adrian, and is immediately attracted to him. Adrian has his own baggage, but when Joanna purposes a marriage of convenience, he decides they can help eac
kelly mitchell
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable book

Rec' d a copy of the book for free in exchange for review. The book takes you back to a medieval period in England. The thoughts and behaviour of people are similar with people today but the times and attitudes of the people are very different. The author takes you into Wyatt me period and makes you feel for the characters. Behaviours accepted today were life threatening then.

BookSnuggle
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review. This is a historical romance. The author did a great job in describing the way people lived during 1440's. You could feel the emotions that the characters were feeling. At times you thought you knew what was going to happen and the author surprised you with a difference twist. I normally read contemporary romances but I did enjoy this story. The love between the two main characters was wonderful.
Cindy Larson
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing to me. These two characters were great and their place in history was beautifully written. While you will never find there names in history books, there story and how it intertwines with Richard Warwick and Edward IV and other historical events, it completely believable that they could have truly existed. The flow of the story worked for me and I would highly recommend this book.
Edna Barnes
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received "Follow Your Heart" from Good Reads. It has been a long time since I have read a book that kept my attention as this one did. The surprising twists and turns were delightfully done. This author has a real gift and I hope to get more of her books. Now to hopefully find out what happens to Margery.

Edna J. Barnes
Wendy L Arias
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exceptional Story

As with book one, this was wonderfully written. My sister who is an author, recently asked me if I had read one of her books. I told about being in mist of reading this book. She was interested in reading both books.
Chelsea Bois
Apr 12, 2015 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I read through it rather quickly but that's because I couldn't put it down. I think I may have to read again to make sure I didn't miss any of the good stuff which this book is definitely not lacking in. A must read.
Deborah
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed your book i love a good romance. they both had alot to learn. disliked both brothers. but it was a good story.
Sherry Westendorf
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
"I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review". Great read with an interesting story line. A lot of twists and turns to keep your interest. I recommend it.
Rose
Oct 30, 2015 rated it liked it
A lot of the turmoil in this book could have been avoided with one honest conversation. I understand the reasons why that conversation didn't happen, but it was still frustrating.
Dorothy
Angela
Dec 15, 2018
Kirsten
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What I really liked about this book was the chutzbah of Joanna the rare woman who works in this late medieval times as a master craftswoman, a glazier or stainglass creator. Her father's will leaves her his business as long as she can prosper within a year. If she fails, her brother William gets the business. Her brother, a gambler, does not play fair, forcing Joanna to propose marriage to a struggling nobleman Sir Adrian, who has the "curse" of future sight. His twin, Andrew, an over-pious zeal ...more
darren
Paul Bankston
Jan 30, 2019
Susanne
Jun 10, 2016

• The Enemy (Highland Soldiers #1)
  • Rise of de Wolfe (World of de Wolfe Pack Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • To Woo a Highland Warrior (Heart of a Scot Book 4)
  • To Love a Highland Laird (Heart of a Scot Book 1)
  • Barbarian's Soul
  • The Highland Chieftain (Lords of the Highlands, #4)
  • The Highland Earl (Lords of the Highlands, #6)
  • The Beauty of Love (American Wilderness #6)
  • The Countess (Bride Quest #4)
  • The Fearless Highlander (Highland Defender, #1)
  • A Knight's Redemption (Knight's Series Book 6)
  • The Beauty (The Bride Quest II Book 2)
  • BlackWolfe: Sons of de Wolfe (de Wolfe Pack Book 14)
  • The Laird's Yuletide Bride (Highland Bodyguards, Book 9.5)
  • Claimed by the Highlander
  • To Wed The Widow (The Reluctant Bride Collection, #3)
  • To Tempt The Saint (The Reluctant Bride Collection, #4)
  • The Highlander's Welsh Bride (Hardy Heroines #4)
Ruth Kaufman is a Chicago author, on-camera and voiceover actor and storyteller with a J.D. and a Master’s in Radio/TV. She loves peanut butter and chocolate milkshakes, singing in a symphony chorus and going to the theatre.

Learn more at ruthkaufman.com (where you can sign up for her newsletter) and ruthtalks.com. Follow her on Twitter: @RuthKaufman or Facebook:Ruth Kaufman Author & Actress.

Wars of the Roses Brides (3 books)
  • At His Command (Wars of the Roses Brides, #1)
  • The Bride Tournament (Wars of the Roses Brides, #3)