Start by marking “See My Brightness Face to Face: A Celebration of the Ruchira Buddha, Avatar Adi Da Samraj, and the First 25 Years of His Revelation Work” as Want to Read:

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
Contains key talks and essays by Adi Da Samraj from 1972-1997, along with stories and testimonials from His devotees. This book is an elegant retrospective of a quarter of a century of Avatar Adi Da's Teaching and Blessing Work.
Published July 31st 1997 by Dawn Horse Press

To ask other readers questions about See My Brightness Face to Face, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See My Brightness Face to Face

Feb 02, 2011
BookDB
marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Adi Da Samraj, born Franklin Albert Jones, has published works on his own spiritual system–variously referred to as "Adidam" or "The Daist Free Communion"–under a variety of adopted names, including Bubba Free John;, Da Free John, Heart-Master Da Love-Ananda, and Avadhoota Da Love-Ananda Hridayam.
More about Adi Da Samraj...