Start by marking “Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness” as Want to Read:

This Leading Edge work by Esther and Jerry Hicks, who present the teachings of the Non-Physical consciousness Abraham, explains that the two subjects most chronically affected by the powerful Law of Attraction are financial and physical well-being. This book will shine a spotlight on each of the most significant aspects of your life experience and then guide you to the con ...more
Published August 12th 2008 by Hay House (first published December 1st 2006)

Heidi The Hippie Reader
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Esther Hicks channels the wisdom of her inner being, called Abraham, to write these books. It sounds kind of far out there if you've never been exposed to that type of teaching before, but I have to say, I like it. If you're in to self help and new age books, you may want to give them a try.

The majority of her (their) message seems to be to find joy. They teach that the purpose of life is to do what makes you happy as often as you can. Interestingly enough, that was the same lesson my grandfathe
Amy
Feb 27, 2010 rated it liked it
This was a good book about what all already fundamentally know. For me, these books are always good spritual reminders, which do precisely what I want them to do. That is, put me in the now, and in a positive place.

Some of my favorite take-aways:
"[T:]here is powerful value in abandoning any thoughts that do not feel good when you think them."

"Before things actually manifest, your proof of alignment comes in the form of positive, good-feeling emotion; and if you understand that, then you will be
Treo
Jun 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
**NOTE, this is an abbreviated version of my too-lengthy original review. In the original, I get very specific about the negative consequences of this material. So if you’re struggling with this ideology or starting to question things, please go to my blog for the full version: Responsible Spirituality (there’s a link on my profile or just google it). The original review is posted there, plus great comments from other ex-followers.**

These teachings do seem great and feel great at first, but even
Danijel Brestovac
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Money, and the law of attraction : learning to attract wealth, health and happiness

pg. 5- no one ever has or ever could have prevented your success - or provided it. Your success is all up to you. It is all in your control. ... Whatever I can desire, I can achieve.

Pg. 6- when you give the credits or the blame to another for tour success or lack of it - you are powerless to make any change.

Pg. 10- when you remember that you get the essence of what you think about - and then you notice what you ar
Rosa Ramôa
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
A importância do optimismo...
Robin
This self-help book focuses on improving life in the areas of finances and health. The premise of the Law of Attraction is that what you get in life is a result of your habitual thinking and emotions; that the “vibe” that you put out determines what you will attract into your experience. Bettering your thoughts, emotions, and “vibe” will better your life experience, not only in what you experience internally, but also in what you receive from life.

A major theme of this book is the difference bet
Kyra
Oct 29, 2010 rated it did not like it
Keep in mind the disclaimer on the copyright page that reads, "The authors of this book do not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly." It's important, considering a segment of this book is about physical health. It's interesting to me, because if we had regulation around careers and money, there would also be disclaimers about those. Through ...more
Reedy
Aug 06, 2012 rated it liked it
this is one of many books about the law of attraction. the philosophy behind this natural "law" is that if you are positive, think positively, act positively, positive things will be attracted to you. in this specific book, the focus is on financial wealth.

parts of this book get me thinking. maybe i do need to be more positive. maybe this book can help me become more aware and in-the-moment so that when i am being negative, i can pinpoint it and try to reverse it. maybe this will help me have a
Brian Johnson
Nov 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
“If you are a student of Deliberate Creation, if you want to consciously create your own reality, if you desire control of your own life experience, if you want to fulfill your reason for being, then your understanding of these prevalent topics—money and the Law of Attraction—will serve you enormously well.”

“Make statements such as: I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically
عبدالله الموسى
كثير من قراء هذا النوع من الكتب يأخذون العقل مدخل إلى اللاعقل !

لذلك تجدهم " دوغمائيين" يقتنعون بأمور تبدوا رائعة ولكن للأسف لا يستطيعون الإستدلال عليها .. وهذا عين الدوغمائية !!
Natalinek3
Nov 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
Maby if i did not reed other LOA books i would like this one more. Reading the same sentences over and over again is not fun. I recomend "happy pocket full of money" to read instead of this.
Erin Estes
Crazy talk with a few good points. Very disorganized.
Dave
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the series that my partner and I have read out loud together for fifteen minutes a day- and the impact is profound. Reading aloud brings a different level of presence and the words truly resonate. Great stuff. #timewellspent
Angelic
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a perfect example of "eating the meat and spitting out the bones". The central theme of the book is realizing that your thoughts, words, and energy attract like components from the universe. It was weird to hear a female voice answering on behalf of a non-physical being named Abraham, but again, the material was worth it.
Ili Pika
Apr 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
There are some things that Abraham doesn't tell you about...

One place where Abe and I agree is that there is a dual nature to everything. Everything. Abraham says, "In everything there is that which is wanted and that which is unwanted." So when you manifest something that you want, it is necessarily going to bring with it something that you do not want. Think about that for a moment. Abraham calls this unwanted aspect "a whole new platform from which to desire." I call it inviting unknown conse
Lori
Aug 08, 2009 rated it really liked it
More than just covering how to attract money this book goes in depth about how to change your thinking to be more positive, thus making you feel good. If anything you will walk away with a more positive outlook and be happier. I am not sure about more money. Basically the same premise as The Secret, but with more explanation on how to use it.

Cathy
Sep 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Another positive reinforcement to my growing library. Abraham and Esther Hicks explain clearly and to the point how the laws of attraction as well as other laws of the universe can be used by anyone looking to improve their life situations. I reccommend it to anyone who is looking for answers to the questions of life... like "Why am I here"? It's in the book!
Chenley Cabaluna
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another one from Abraham Hicks. I intend to read all of the Abraham, Esther and Jerry Hicks stuff lol. Sometimes I also listen to them on youtube. They were very inspiring and direct to the point and very helpful in my path to spirituality and goodness and patience and all the good things lol. I'll never stop learning and I'll never stop practicing loa. I believe that it is all worth it! :)
Debbie D
Aug 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible
Haven't gotten to the money part yet but have learned an interesting and simple way to turn from negative thoughts pattern to a more positive way. Changes what would be a bad day into an enjoyable one.
Jessica
Yet another fabulous guide from Abraham-Hicks! I am still keeping "Ask & It Is Given" as my all time favorite, but this is a definite close second! Far less about "money" than you would expect from the title, but that was fine by me. My favorite sections were the ones about health and career.
Bob
Dec 12, 2008 is currently reading it
I've slowed down on this book recently, but need to pick it up again. The law of attraction makes me feel more in control of my life.
Jan
Sep 30, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. Lots of info in here. There is a lot of repetition though. Although the whole point is to constantly repeat what you have learned to achieve a new mind set of abundance.
Jonathon
Jun 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great concepts for understanding the art of allowing.
Leanne
Aug 10, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The first book The Law of Attraction was very good though the others appear to be just repetitions of this book with slight variations based in this case on Finance and Health.
Anna Dalhaimer Bartkowski
Nov 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This is a book which should be read annually...
Liz Venter
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Listened to it every morning for 2 weeks.....so much to learn! I now practice being positive and attracting things I want, not things I don't want
Kathryn
Sep 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
I gain so much from all of Esther Hick's books.
Sylvie
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
I've been listening to Abraham's teachings through Esther Hicks on Youtube for years and I found them very useful. They helped me pull through difficult times and helped me improve the quality of my life by a large margin.

That's why I picked up their books on the law of attraction. I wasn't sure what to expect. I admit, I was at my wits end, stuck in a horrible financial situation and a worsening depressed state of mind. I wasn't expecting miracles or to have my problems solved without putting t
Chrissy
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a number of books over the years regarding the Law of Attraction and the process of manifesting one's desires. This book does a phenomenal job in providing the context and content to help the reader change their point of attraction in terms of money, health, and relationships. Like anything, this is a process and the best way to get results is to approach it with a playful attitude. Some people have accused Esther and Jerry Hicks of teaching selfishness. Well, for one thing, there is ...more
Robert Smith
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seems to shoehorn the matter of finances in almost as an afterthought. Yet this doesn't change the fact that this book, while not as brilliant as the original, builds and reiterates upon the material laid out in its predecessor, and as a result, has profound, life changing content in its own right.
Embracing your Vortex 1 21 Apr 23, 2010 01:41PM
  • Communion with God
  • Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
  • Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
  • Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living
  • The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity
  • Heal Your Body: The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them
  • Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More
  • Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling
  • Spiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • Life Visioning: A Four-Stage Evolutionary Journey to Live as Divine Love
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
  • Entering the Castle: An Inner Path to God and Your Soul
  • Perfect Health: The Complete Mind/Body Guide
  • Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
  • What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality
Esther Hicks is an American inspirational speaker and best-selling author. She has co-authored nine books with her husband Jerry Hicks, presents workshops on the Law of Attraction and appeared in the first release of the film The Secret. The Hickses' books, including the best-selling series The Law of Attraction, are — according to Esther Hicks — Channelled from a group of non-physical entities ca ...more
“In the vibration of appreciation all things come to you. You don't have to make anything happen. From what you are living, amplify the things you appreciate so that it sit he dominate vibration you are offering and then only those things that are a vibrational match to that can come to you. Then sit back and know, "You ain't seen nothing yet!!!” 18 likes
“there is so much more that is going right in your world than wrong.” 13 likes