Start by marking “Fighting Dirty (Worth the Fight, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fighting Dirty (Worth the Fight, #5)

Fighting Dirty

(Worth the Fight #5)

If you love the MMA romances of Vi Keeland and Kendall Ryan, Sidney Halston’s Worth the Fight series will knock your socks off! In Fighting Dirty, a geek-chic cage fighter proves that appearances can be deceiving . . . and oh-so-tempting.

With his preppy clothes and horn-rimmed glasses, Enzo Silva is the last dude anyone expects to find in a mixed martial arts gym. A wealthy Brazilian banke
Published January 5th 2016 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Dirty, please sign up.
Sidney Halston Hi there!
It's not. This is is JLs book. Book 6 (the last book) will be Travis. : )

Start your review of Fighting Dirty (Worth the Fight, #5)
Liz
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, girl-power, fighter

★4.5 Fighting Dirty Stars★

"Sunshine and butterflies was all that floated above her. A world where maybe the poor girl from the wrong side of the tracks got a happily ever after."

description

Fighting Dirty is the fifth book in the Worth the Fight Series. Although there are several characters that crossover throughout the series, each book can be read as a stand alone. In Laid Out, the fourth book in the series, we were introduced to JL and Enzo. This is their story.

★4.5 Fighting Dirty Stars★

description
"She was the type of woman who ate street vendor foods, who didn't plan things, who liked to dip her feet into the ocean just to think."

JL is a spunky foul mouthed artist who works as a bartender. She has an "easy breezy" mentality about life and love. Despite her difficult upbringing, she has transformed into a strong independent woman. With the love and support of her twin brother, she lives life without boundaries. She has always felt an attraction to Enzo (a Brazilian Business Man) who works out at her brother's gym. Enzo is equally attracted to JL. Even thought they are complete opposites, the interest and attraction continues to build. After incessant requests for a date, JL eventually concedes and Enzo and JL begin the "ride of their lives".

description

Recently divorced, Enzo lives the "clean life" of a business professional. Carrying on his family business has allowed him many luxuries. Although Enzo has plenty of money and wealth, it is JL's easy personality that inspires him to break away from his mundane life. JL is the catalyst and inspiration Enzo needs to break free! When Enzo is consumed by JL, it is like the blind man that could now see!

"I just had a little sip of you, and now I can't get you out of my senses and I will not be able to sleep or work, or basically do anything until I get to taste you. Completely. Thoroughly. Selfishly."-Enzo

description
"Sugar, if your definition of letting loose, is to give me orgasms and talk dirty to me, I'll take it."

Fighting Dirty was an extremely enjoyable read. Told in dual POV, the characters were extremely likable and both experienced a great transformation throughout the story. Although the theme of "opposites attract" is a popular trend in writing today, this was a highly entertaining read. The characters were complex and well developed throughout. Some elements were slightly predictable and yet, the tenderness of the two main characters kept me engaged the entire read. The sexual chemistry between JL and Enzo was explosive and paired well with the emotional connection. The fighter element is not the forefront in the story but instead it serves to enhance the transformation of Enzo and JL.

description

"I'm right where I'm meant to be. You are my life."-Enzo
descriptiondescription

I highly recommend Fighting Dirty to all of my "fighter romance friends". This is a light and delicious read that is sure to put a smile on your face and make your heart beat just a little faster! I look forward to the next book in the series as I am certain Ms. Halston will create another knock out!

***Worth the Fight Series***
Against the Cage (Worth the Fight, #1) by Sidney HalstonFull Contact (Worth the Fight, #2) by Sidney HalstonBelow the Belt (Worth the Fight, #3) by Sidney HalstonLaid Out (Worth the Fight, #4) by Sidney HalstonFighting Dirty (Worth the Fight, #5) by Sidney Halston

Get your copy of Fighting Dirty here:

descriptiondescription”/><br /><br />For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:<br /><a href=
Dali
A complete swoony escape! It’s fun, sweet and deliciously sexy story about a woman who is tough and confident on the outside but soft, caring and yes a bit damaged on the inside and very predictable and too uptight man who discovered that even though they came from two very different worlds they were perfect for each other.
“I’m exactly with the right girl. I’m glad you gave me a chance to show you I can be the right guy.”

Lorenzo Silva has always been a by the rules kind of guy. He’s neat and tidy and
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*NOW LIVE!!!
Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

4 Lose the suit and get in the ring Stars

Lorenzo Silva has been after Jamie Lynn Calhoun for a date for what seems like forever. Every time he asks her to go to dinner she blows him off and says she already has "plans." But after they share an explosive kiss and his relentless pursuit continues, JL finally gives in, thinking that a guy in a suit will never be interested in more than one night with a girl like her.

Jamie Lynn is the complete opposite of Enzo. He wears a suit and has more money than he knows what to do with, while she has a different hair color every week, tattoo's and works in a bar. When she accepted the date Jamie Lynn never thought that it would lead to more, but after a whole day together, a run in with the law, and some heat between the sheets, now she's no longer sure she wants him to leave her alone.

I got this book on NetGalley awhile ago and for some crazy reason I left it on my shelf without reading it. I have no idea what led to that decision but I am heavily regretting it now because this book was amazing and did not deserve to be kept waiting.

I loved finally getting Enzo and JL's story and I knew it would be just as crazy as it was. They were so different yet they fit perfectly together. I loved that JL was able to get Enzo out of his nice, neat little shell and made him live a little.

Their first date was by far my favorite first date in the history of romance books and I would re-read this book just to get that part all over again. It was so crazy and fun and really showed the differences between the characters, but also how those differences are what made them an amazing couple.

Enzo wasn't nearly as uptight as I thought he would be and we got to see him really come into his true self within this book. He came from a rich family where making money and doing business was the number one priority but we got the part of him that was more than business, and that had a passion for MMA, and was sexy as all get out.

Jamie Lynn was the fun and crazy girl that we saw in the previous books, and that didn't change, but we got to see a whole different side to her in this book. She was vulnerable, and scared behind that tough girl attitude, and I felt like her character got so much better when we were shown those parts to her. Plus, she found the perfect protector in Enzo ;)

Overall, this book was amazing just like the rest of the series and I will definitely not be letting anymore Sidney Halston books wait on a shelf. Next up is Travis and OMG I cannot wait to get his story!

ARC kindly provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.75 Stars
I was looking forward to this one, since it was announced, and it didn't disappoint!Loved Enzo and JL ;)

Review to come...
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Narrator Review:
My biggest hang ups on an audible book are 1) how a female narrates a male voice and 2) can I distinguish when they switch between characters. 3) accents. Lacy Laurel did a great job. I have no complaints to her Enzo voice and she did a wonderful job distinguishing between the switch in characters. If I had one critic, it's a small one. She did a wonderful Brazilian accent but I didn't really get a southern vibe to her JL character. Overall, it's not something that affected my enjoym
Sidney Halston
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is JL/Enzo's story. JL is my favorite heroine of the series (although I do love Francesca a lot). Anyway...hope you all love it!
Dianne
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
He looks like a nerd. He is filthy rich, divorced and has a dream, to be a rock solid, professional MMA fighter. When a tiny spitfire of a woman, who does what she wants, when she wants takes him to the mat, will his heart go down for the count?

Enzo and JL, as different as night and day, and yet, their sizzling chemistry is one of erotic dreams as she teaches him to learn to take life by the horns and go with it because you only go around once, keep it simple, keep it fun and live it to the fullest. Have
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I keep coming back for more. Maybe it's the dirty talking?

SO many 'fighter' books out there to choose from and yet every time I see a new book in this series I'm excited all over again. I know that there will be interesting characters, dirty talking, and a story I can savor. This one was no exception.

Enzo Silva came from money. He loved his family but he didn't want to follow the path already in place for him. He had dreams of his own and was following them, one bout at a
Mandy
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved this book!!! JL is a kick-ass heroine. She's strong, has a tough attitude and she knows how to have fun. Enzo is recently divorced and for the last year he has had his sights set on JL. Every time he's asked her out, she's turned him down. Enzo is too stuffy, always dressed perfectly, but JL knows how to help him loosen up. When these two get together - there is amazing chemistry, great banter and a story that I just couldn't put down. I really loved these characters! This is one of the ...more
Bette Hansen
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story in the Worth the Fight series! Enzo and JL have been skating around each other in the last couple of stories and now we have theirs. I love the balance these two characters brought to each other. Enzo was always so stuffy and uptight but JL brings out his more carefree adventurous side. JL is one tough cookie. Growing up the way she did she had to be but Enzo brings out a softer side to her. Their relationship is a struggle from the beginning but definitely worth the fight! ...more
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Another great addition to this series. Loved it. Enzo and JL were amazing together. Boy could that girl eat. Next up I'm guessing is her brother Travis and Penny. I'm wondering how much longer Penny can keep her secret. And I still wanna know more about Iggy.
Paige
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 "Life's Great, Things are Perfect" Stars

In Fighting Dirty Jamie Lynn and Enzo, two complete opposites, find that it might be their differences that connect them instead of separate them. The fifth book in the Worth the Fight interconnected standalone series had me laughing out loud, swooning and blushing. After having met both characters in Laid Out, I was excited to read their story and it was even better than I imagined.

Jamie Lynn grew up on the wrong side of the tracks with a l
Beth
MMA romance fans beware, you won’t want to put this book down.

Enzo, recent divorcee, asks out J. L. ending in 4 days of a marathon of blazing sexual chemistry. But once the date ends, reality sets in.

This is Enzo’s and J. L.’s love story, a rocky romance worth fighting for.

Enjoyable and entertaining, Fighting Dirty was a surprising MMA romance gem.

I received this ARC copy of Fighting Dirty from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept in exchange for a honest review. This book's publication date is set for January 5, 2016.

My Rating: 4 Stars

Written by: Sidne2016.
My
Irene
5 stars

I loved everything about Fighting Dirty, the storyline was fun, sweet and very entertaining.

Loved both Enzo and Jamie/JL, they made me laugh, swoon and left me with a heart full of love. They were such a great couple, it was a joy watching them fall in love and find their happily ever after.

swoooooon

I've enjoyed all the books in the Worth The Fight series, and Fightinclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
I've
Pheonix Fanfiction
My kindle decided to delete all my notes for this book so I cant do a review in the same style that I normally do! :'( -_-
The only notes I have left are the ones below:
0.0% Next up! :D i received an arc of this book thanks to net galley - so excited to finally get the chance to read it :D
18.0% Im enjoying this so much! I know im gonna fall for them soon enough - i think im already half way there! :D so glad i decided to finally read this!! :D
100.0% "Haha i cant wait for travis and
Alyse
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Fighting Dirty was my first book by Sidney Halston. And to be honest, I'm not all that inclined to read anymore.

I didn't particularly like the heroine, JL. I thought she was selfish, judgemental, and secretive. I also didn't quite get why Enzo was described as "nerdy" some much throughout the book. The author seemed to stress his "nerdyness" because he 1) has a job 2) wears glasses 3) wears suits to work. Umm... I don't get it. Then JL's nickname for Enzo is "Pretty Boy", none of this fits the
* A review copy was provided by the author via Netgalley for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Pretty Boy Stars ~

Fighting Dirty is the 5th book in Sidney Halston's Worth the Fight Series. This is one of my favorite MMA series. I have read all the books so far and have really enjoyed each of them. I have to be honest this book was probably my second favorite of the series. This one brought me back to what I loved the most about this series.

I was sucked into this story right from the beginning a
Tash
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, e-arc
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by publisher in exchange for a honest review

I came in pretty late to the series and haven’t had the chance to rectify not reading the previous book and actually missed the one before this one as well for some reason. However I enjoyed the first installement I read in this series and was definitely wanting more. SO I dove into Fighting Dirty unaware whose story I was reading.

Enzo De Silva was defintely not the man I was expec
*P
4.5 Stars for the fifth book in this series

As I have been reading these books, Enzo never really had me curious but J.L, definitely wanted to know more about her. J.L. seems tough as rocks, with a feisty spirit and hair the color of rainbow brite. She is the tatted up heroine and Enzo is actually the sleek, suave unmarked man who wants to see more of her tattoos.

Aside from their connection through the gym, the two definitely come from different backgrounds. For whatever reason, J.
Emily
Enzo Silva is infatuated with quirky tiny multi colored hair and full of sass, Jamie Lynn Calhoun. Jamie Lynn is a woman who wears many different hats and Enzo is trying to crack through and get hr to go out on a date with him.

Jamie Lynn is attracted to Enzo, but he is everything she is not. He has a stuffy exterior with his suits and glasses. When Jamie Lynn relents and accepts a date with Enzo, she navigates it and Enzo holds on for the ride. For as much as Jamie Lynn is complex, Enzo has his
Heather andrews
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A man has to do what a man has to do to keep his woman same, “I told you to look at me. Don’t look down.” Again his voice was firm but the playfulness returned just as fast. “I mean, really, don’t you want to look at my a**?” JL is a one of a kind woman, she's always doing the unexpected, “I’ve also never high-fived a woman while my ***k’s still partially inside of her.” Enzo is a smart man he knows when to back down from his woman, “no, baby! That’s not what I meant. What I meant was that maybe ...more
Lisa
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

3.5 stars. This book is sexy, sweet and a great book if you are looking for an easy and entertaining read.
NiCoLeTa E.
***ARC kindly provided for the exchange of an honest review***
April Symes
Nov 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is book 5 in the Worth the Fight series and we have Enzo & Jamie Lynn’s book.
Enzo Silva is finally divorced, he is someone who is always in a suit, very well dressed and clean shaven and designer type of man—NOT someone you would see at the local MMA but at the gym he is – He has been after Jamie Lynn Calhoun for some time. Something about Jamie Lynn Calhoun drives him crazy. He has been after her for some time and now that he is divorced, he will have her in his life. After they share
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Fighting Dirty is the 5th novel in Sidney Halston’s Worth the Fight series. It is full length, with an HEA, and no cliffhanger. The story is told from a third person point of view between the two main characters.

While it was very well written, and the plot was intriguing I personally found Fighting Dirty one of those books that is just middle of the road for me. Nothing stood out to extreme measures. To name a few of the things I did like; I loved the hero’s nickname. I don’t think it is a name one hears often
Kerry
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really like a romance where they don't rush into anything. The fact that Enzo asked out Jamie List repeatedly for a year only to be turned down was a really good set-up. Enzo being from a rich family, always dressed and pressed just so was a turn off for Jamie Lynn. Seeing him in a different light gave her the push to finally go on a date with him.

Jamie Lynn doesn't do just a regular date and takes him on a wild ride with them breaking and entering a library and almost getting caught. Enzo li
Dawn Parker
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WoW!!! One of my absolute favorite series!!! It has it all in it!!! The friendships, hot/steamy, drama and so much comic relief!!!

This particular installment is about Jamie Lynn and Enzo. I will say..was skeptical going into as Enzo seemed uppity in the last book and didn't seem to fit JL with her wild and crazy personality. I have a much different opinion now. They seem to balance one another.

This book is one of my favorite out of the series!! It actually pulled on my heart strings and if som
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying that although I learned to tolerate her after her backstory developed, I am definitely not a JL fan. She has her moments but for the most part she just has some growing to do. I spent most of the book looking for some sign that there was more to her. Enzo on the other hand is a treasure. Love his personality even taking into account his reserved, somewhat stick in the mud incidents. When they get down and dirty, Enzo's sexy side is on display and it's SO worth it. I li ...more
Christie72
Fighting Dirty is the second book that I have read by Sidney Halston, and I loved this one just as much as the first one. I love romances in which the characters are complete opposites, yet they feel a strong pull toward one another. I have to say this one is one of my all-time favorites. I must add that I love the names of her titles…they perfectly reflect the story, and the name of the series is a true depiction to the books I’ve read. The couples don’t have an easy road to their HEA, but it’s ...more
Linda
Well what can I say; though this is only the second book I have read in the series's the is worth the read! Yes I have been reading out of order, so yes this can be read as a stand alone , with that said I will say that I suspect the flow of the books is probably much better if you read them in order.

"Fighting Dirty" is Jamie Lynn Calhoun and Lorenzo Silva story and their story is pretty much an opposites attract story.
Jamie Lynn , is the antithesis of Lorenzo , she is bold, artsy, outsp
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Chasing a Legend (Kavanagh Legends, #4)
  • Token (Daring the Kane Brothers, #1)
  • Fix You: Bash and Olivia - Book Two (The McDaniels Brothers, #2)
  • 30 Nights
  • Penthouse Player (Billionaire Bosses, #1)
  • Fighting for Devlin (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Grit (Dirty, #6)
  • Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)
  • Deep Cover (Love Over Duty, #3)
  • Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1)
  • Once Pure (Shattered Past, #3)
  • Mr. Big
  • Just One Taste (Pine Mountain, #4.5)
  • Running with the Devil (Plantain MC Series, #1)
  • Possession (Sons of Odin MC, #2)
  • Dodging Temptation (Retreat, #1)
  • Raven (Fight or Flight, #1)
  • His to Protect (Fireside, #2)
USA Today bestselling author, Sidney Halston lives her life with one simple rule: “Just Do It” Nike, and that’s exactly what she did. After working hard as an attorney, Sidney picked up a pen for the first time at thirty years old to begin her dream of writing. Having never written anything other than very exciting legal briefs, she found an outlet for her imaginative romantic side and wrote Seein ...more

Worth the Fight (6 books)
  • Against the Cage (Worth the Fight, #1)
  • Full Contact (Worth the Fight, #2)
  • Below the Belt (Worth the Fight, #3)
  • Laid Out (Worth the Fight, #4)
  • Stacked Up (Worth the Fight, #6)