Start by marking “Picnics in Hyde Park” as Want to Read:
Picnics in Hyde Park

Picnics in Hyde Park

(#Love London #6)

The last story in the fun & flirty #LoveLondon series from exciting new chick lit author Nikki Moore! The perfect novel for reading in the sunshine… and falling in love with London.

A summer to remember or forget?

Published August 13th 2015 by HarperImpulse (first published May 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Picnics in Hyde Park, please sign up.
Nikki Moore No, absolutely not. They can all be read as stand alone books. Hope this helps - enjoy!

Start your review of Picnics in Hyde Park
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Picnics in Hyde Park is an enjoyable read that I just flew through.

Zoe and Matt are both great characters that are very likeable and it is obvious right from the start the attraction that they both feel towards each other.

As Zoe comes into Matts life by becoming a nanny to Matts two children it was also great to see the relationship between Zoe and the children also. Having lost his wife in an accident three years ago, it is obvious how raw it still is for Matt and the children and quite often i
Sue Moorcroft
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this in a couple of sittings, the writing flows and the pace is good. I always look forward to Nikki Moore books and this is my favourite to date. Matt is just my kind of hero - hot, with a big heart but enough damage in his life to make him interesting. He makes mistakes but he doesn't let them stop him getting what's important, or seeing what's important at the end.

Zoe is strong, protective of her younger sister and easy to like. Her interaction with the children is wonderful.

I wanted M
Bethany Clark
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great series by Miss Nikki Moore! Simply romantic - I have loved each that I have read to date and can't wait to read the rest!

What a lovely romantic story - I loved it from beginning to end!
Will Zoe want to remember this adventure (to say the least) for the rest of her life? Or will she want to run away, possibly to the US (again) and escape the disaster she created?

Not only has Greg ruined her life and sent her packing but she is now caught up in drama that can simply not end well for anyo
Kim
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, kindle, net-galley
When Zoe comes home from a disastrous relationship in New York she is desperate to help sort out her sister's equally disastrous relationship and losing her job. She wants to make the employer pay. She finds herself as the new nanny to Matt's children. But does he seem like the sort of man who could have treated her sister so unfairly?

I loved the romance in this book and the whole relationship she builds with the children and the daily activities she plans with them. A story that is so easy to l
Alba
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on: http://www.albainbookland.com/2015/09...

I have read and enjoyed a couple of the #LoveLondon short stories that Nikki Moore has released during this year, and I really wanted to read them all before starting Picnics at Hyde Park, the full novel that closes this series but when it landed on my kindle, I just couldn't resist diving it straight away.

I have to admit though that I was equal parts curious and worried about the premise of this book. I have read quite a lot of sto
Loz
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a longer story and took me awhile to warm up to Matt, but I did enjoy it and will definitely read the rest.
Sherri Bryant
Jun 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I eventually liked this story but I had some problems with it in the beginning. I had a hard time with the fact Matt chucks Melody out of the house and her job without giving her a chance to explain. As her employer, I thought he handled it very poorly and thought he had some major character flaws and this was a big one. I also had a problem with Zoe’s motivations in going to Matt’s house to confront him. I personally felt it was impulsive and rash and not her place. When she is mistaken for an ...more
Book Reading Gals
Apr 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Title: Picnics in Hyde Park
Series: Love London
Author: Nikki Moore
Genre: Contempoary Romance

Blurb:

A summer to remember…or forget?

When Zoe Harper returns to the UK after five long years in New York, the last thing she expects is to find her younger sister Melody jobless, homeless, broke and dumped. Unfortunately, life has a way of delivering the unexpected. She should know that, given her ex-fiancé Greg’s faithless behaviour.

Filled with rage and determined to get revenge on the infamous Reilly bro
Katey Lovell
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing

A summer to remember…or forget?

Petra Quelch
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Picnic in Hyde Park is the sixth and the last book in the LoveLondon series by the fabulous Nikki Moore. There is five novellas ( Skating in Somerset House, New Year in the Ritz, Valentine's on Primrose Hill, Cocktails in Chelsea and Strawberries at Wimbledon) all leading up to Picnics in Hyde Park. This book is also a part of the HarperImpulse READ- A- THON.

I loved, loved and LOVED the story of Zoe, our main character, and her younger sister Melody. The book kicks off with an angry and a furiou
Simona
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*Book provided by the publisher on NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Here it is! Book #6 of the #LoveLondon series, sadly also the last one. I enjoyed this series so much, every single book was special and I don’t want it to end!!!

This last story, Picnics in Hyde Park and it follows Zoe Harper. Zoe is a nanny and has just come back from America after her fiancé Greg has cheated on her. In addition, there is her sister Melody, also a nanny. She has been fired in a cruel way, is jobless n
Rachel Gilbey
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Having now read the entirety of the Love London series, there is only one conclusion I can come to, and that is Nikki Moore is exceptionally talented at creating fantastic stories, that keep you interested and that are very romantic. Whoever said romance was dead, has clearly never read a Nikki Moore book.

As you may be able to tell I loved Picnics in Hyde Park so much. Between two absolutely adorable children, who I am now sad I can't read anything else about, to the way Zoe and Matt interacted
Emma
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Although this is the last in Nikki Moore’s ‘#LoveLondon series it is the first of the series I have read, and I have to admit that I am a little gutted I didn’t read all the others before, but I was pleased to note that this book can be read just as easily as a stand alone novel.

From the beginning of this book I fell for the characters in this story, feisty big sister Zoe, gorgeous but rough around the edges Matt, and especially Matt’s wonderful children hyper and playful Jasper and much more se
Swanangel15's Book Review
Picnics in Hyde park was different. I'm still undecided if it was a good different or a bad different.

Zoe Harper returns to the UK after five longs years when she found her fiance in bed with another woman. Outraged, Zoe packs all her stuff and was on the next flight home only to find out that her sister, was thrown out of her job and her boyfriend is not returning any of her calls.

Mad as hell from her deception, Zoe's anger takes an all time high making her take action as soon as her plane land
Lisa Bentley
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-books
Oh my giddy aunt, I cannot express just how much I have loved the #LoveLondon stories. Having read all the short stories in the series it was such a thrill to get to read the full length novel. After I had finished turning the last page I felt that sensation of contentment that you only get after reading a good book. Picnics in Hyde Park is wonderful.

The whole #LoveLondon series had a cast of colourful and memorable characters and it was a joy to meet up with them again in Picnics in Hyde Park;
Jane Hunt
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Picnics in Hyde Park by Nikki Moore

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+

'Picnics in Hyde Park', the final story in the 'Love London' series, is the longest and encompasses all that is good in the first five novellas. With more angst, humour, poignancy, romance and sensuality; this is the perfect ending to the chic, contemporary series.

Zoe is likeable; from the moment she appears, hammering on Matt's doors to avenge her little sister. Her actions say so much; s
Nayuleska
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's possible that ordinarily I wouldn't read a book where a character is focused on revenge, as it's not a good reason to do things or something I encourage. However, I was entirely intrigued by what it takes to be a nanny, which is why I wanted to read about Zoe. She is protective of her sister, perhaps a bit too much at times, and her determination to find out the truth about Melody being fired leads her to take a few risks which she ordinarily wouldn't take. After all, Matt's children are t ...more
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omc, netgalley-2015
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.After reading the other books in the #LoveLondon series I couldn't wait to read Picnic's in Hyde park.

This book begins with Zoe banging down Matt's door. She's arrived back in the UK heartbroken to find her sister in a similar state with the added 'bonus' of losing her job.

Zoe is really car
Lais Martins
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I read from this author. I loved Crazy Undercover Love so I was so excited to read this one that I skipped the Love London short stories, but I would say that if, like me, you are also planing to read the whole Love London series you should read the short stories first since the characters from the previous books make an appearance here too.

I really like the writing style, the book is fluid and easy to read, the story was interesting and I liked the main characters, even
Gen Boleyn
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This isn't the first book i've read with nannies as their central theme. There was The Nanny, by the very talented and dearly missed Melissa Nathan first.
But this isn't a romantic comedy. - This is a romance with a capital R.
Zoe, newly disembarked, discombobulated and dumped from the Big Smoke dis sends on London to rescue her sister, recently sacked from the post of Nanny by Reilly Senior. Reilly Junior, erstwhile boyfriend of aforementioned sister having gone AWOL!
Down to the 'Nitty Gritty'
Lorna
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
After reading all of the "Love London" short stories, Picnics in Hyde Park was a perfect way to finish the series. After reading this, I truly do "Love London" (and Matt as well, of course!)
It was great that all of the previous characters from the series returned in this book and were all linked to Zoe and Matt in some way. The chemistry between the main couple of characters was sizzling and the children portrayed are very cute.
This book made me begrudge being at work, made me switch off my phon
Asia
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I love books that are based in the city I live in and this one did not disappoint. The story had me hooked from the very first page and I am now looking into the rest of the series! How did I not hear about Nikki Moore before? How!
Easy read and great story. Would recommend as a book for the beach!
Zee Monodee
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Devoured this as I just had to know what would happen when the deception would hit the fan! But more than this, the story and especially the characters were engaging and made you want to know what would happen to them. Definitely a great escape into a story!
Elaine
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Interesting that this is a full length novel bringing in characters from the previous short stories. Ideally read this one last so it does not spoil your enjoyment ♥♥♥♥
Mel

• The Witch of Little Italy
  • Wildflower
  • Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards
  • Choice Theory: A New Psychology of Personal Freedom
  • Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)
  • Letters to a Young Doctor (Art of Mentoring)
  • Intervention and Reflection: Basic Issues in Bioethics
  • A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
  • USMLE Step 1 Secrets
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • The Faerie Tree
  • Deep Dirty Truth (Lori Anderson, #3)
  • A Conspiracy of Bones (Temperance Brennan, #19)
  • A Gift to Remember
  • White Lies and Wishes
  • Happiness for Beginners
  • The One That Got Away
  • Rumour Has It
A devoted Dorset girl, Nikki Moore has a HR day job, two kids and a lovely boyfriend to keep her busy alongside the writing.

Published mainly by HarperImpulse, she’s the author of the popular #LoveLondon series, which has been in the Top 100 short story charts on Kobo and the Top 20 in the Amazon UK best sellers Holiday chart. Several of her stories - including her debut novel Crazy, Undercover,Lo

#Love London (6 books)