Start by marking “The Crystal Telepath (Worlds Apart #2)” as Want to Read:
The Crystal Telepath (Worlds Apart #2)

The Crystal Telepath

(Worlds Apart #2)

A young woman explores the boundaries of love and space in Evelyn Lederman’s epic novel, The Crystal Telepath.

This highly anticipated sequel to The Chameleon Soul Mate, and the second volume in the Worlds Apart series, begins with an exhausted Shirl on the hunt for her friend Alex. Her search takes an unexpected detour, however, when she enters a portal that transports her

Published January 4th 2015 (first published December 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Crystal Telepath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crystal Telepath

Start your review of The Crystal Telepath (Worlds Apart #2)
Tamye Whitener
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranoramal
A well-crafted storyline with lots of actions, woven in with political intrigue in a parallel world. I loved the premise of this story, but I loved how much the story revolved around the characters even more. Their interactions, thoughts, and feelings are what breath life into this intriguing story.

While this is the second book in the Worlds Apart series, this is the first one I have read. Luckily it was easy to keep up with the storyline, but I can't read the first book so I can learn more abou
Shawn
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won a copy through the giveaway section a while back and finally got to read it. I liked the cover, but I knew from the description that there was a good chance I wouldn't like the book and I didn't. It just couldn't gain my interest. That is not a fault of the author--the book is well-written and well-edited, the world is thoroughly created, the characters realistic.

It's just not my kind of book. It focuses heavily on the need of these special crystals to harness people's natural energy. I th
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
Several months ago, I read and reviewed The Chameleon Soul Mate, Book #1 of this series. As with that first book in this series, Evelyn Lederman continues creating worlds with style and flare!

The Crystal Telepath picks up with Shirl, Alex's friend. While searching for Alex, Shirl slips through the portal and ends up on an alternate universe. But she soon discovers that there are more places to travel with the help of the crystal necklace given to her by her mother years ago. She even ends up in
Vivien Tsang
Vettech
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great new series here for your reading entertainment. I find this alternate dimension very interesting and it makes for a fun read. Going to another world within a world opens up new possibilities. Paranormal writing at it's best!
Barb Larson
Chrissy Westcott
Nov 14, 2017
Madison
Apr 01, 2015

• Fast Kill (DEA FAST, #2)
  • Falling Fast (DEA FAST, #1)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Hunted by Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #3)
  • Fighting For Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #2)
  • Bear Essentials (Bears of Blackrock, #1)
  • Bear Magick (Bears of Blackrock, #2)
  • Alpha Challenge (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #10)
  • Marked for Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #1)
I clearly remember a conversation I had with my sister and a friend about infinite parallel universes. We were outside Sedona, Arizona.

All of a sudden 5 young women started talking in my mind. That was the start of 'The World's Apart' series. 'The Chameleon Soul Mate' was published in August 2014, followed by 'The Crystal Telepath' in December 2014.

The floodgates have opened and I have more books

Worlds Apart (4 books)
  • The Chameleon Soul Mate (Worlds Apart #1)
  • The Warrior Woman (Worlds Apart #3)
  • The Mind Control Telepath (Worlds Apart #4)

News & Interviews