Start by marking “Wild Hearted” as Want to Read:
Wild Hearted

Wild Hearted

Librarian Note: Alternate Cover Edition for ASIN: B00BL09IGA.

Tomor—a gang leader accustomed to a hard life on the outskirts of society—is a shrewd, ruthless bastard with a price on his head. He lives a lonely life, and that suits him just fine… until the day a traitor in his ranks betrays him to the police. After a shootout that nearly kills him, Tomor is saved by a young
Kindle Edition, Second (revision), 333 pages
Published March 1st 2015 by Lea Bronsen (first published February 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Hearted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Hearted

Renea Mason
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is gripping and real. Tumor's and Luz's journey triggers a gambit of emotions, a testament to the author's talent. Overall, this is a beautifully written, emotionally compelling and at times shocking tale of love and life with a gritty edge.
Can't wait to see more from Lea Bronsen!
Kishan Paul
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story about how a bad boy finds love and begins to heal. Tumor and Luz captured my heart and I was sad to say goodbye in the end. Lea Bronsen's story is moving and a definite winner. It's a must read.
Shannan Albright
Once in a great while a book comes your way that grabs you by the throat and won’t let go. The story of Tumor, a man of violence, unredeemable and unapologetic, and Luz. Luz is opposite of Tumor. She is compelled to save those lost souls which society looks down on. The interaction between these two is volcanic, and slowly you start to see that yes, even the most brutal of souls can be redeemed.
Gritty, violent and raw, this is a look at the underbelly of our society. The author pulls no punches
Milena
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*The copy of this e-book was given to me in exchange for an honest review*

Reading a book such as this is generally a once in a life time experience. But what if you then go and read it three times in a course of a few weeks? To me, it was implausible to find such a book that would stay so strongly with me after the first reading and then not lose its intensity with the second one. Yet, rereading this one proved to be an enjoyable pastime.

Our story begins with a male protagonist Tomor, unique spe
Willa Jemhart
I'm finding this to be a difficult review to write, because for me, the story was both beautiful and disturbing at the same time.

At the core is a beautiful love story between a rough and obnoxious gang leader, Tomor, and Luz, a self-conscious, naive girl from the other side of town. It was hard for me to understand their initial infatuation with each other, but it was there, and it began the torturous love story between the two.

I didn't really care for the character Luz and found myself wantin
Laurel
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Wild Hearted" is a short, intense train ride of a novel that takes you effortlessly into it's story of a seemingly unredeemable inner-city crime lord and the woman he falls in love with. The pace is fast, and the characters colorful. More so than other romance fiction, "Wild Hearted" has a very dark, noir quality -- of gritty crime, tough inner-city neighborhoods, hurt people and broken dreams.....it does not soft-pedal this atmosphere to let the protagonists (Tomor and Luz) fall in love. In fa ...more
Maddux
I don't remember what prompted me to get this book. I think the reviews were good... but I don't recommend it to any of my friends.

There's rape. There's blood and gore and violence. And there is no HEA. Like I said... I don't know why I thought I should read this. But I kind of kept going. I had to ask God to renew my mind after this one.

This wasn't for me.
Angie
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was packed with lots of action and suspense. Tomor and Luz had a special connection. Larsen ended up being a trusted friend to both of them.
Anu Vaarama
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a story. I'm just out of words... so strong story, so much violence, and love there between bad and ugly sides of life. I don't recommend this for everyone because this can be called dark. I love HEA:s but you don't always get what you want. Luckily, there's hope anyway. Lea, go on writing your breathtaking way, but please make more happines in your stories... then I could say it's just perfect. ;)

Olipa siinä kirja! Laittaa hiljaiseksi vähäksi aikaa, kun pohtii että mitä ihmettä juuri tuli
Myra Espino
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review*

**First, I'd like to thank Ms. Leah for this copy**

I love the story! It's fresh and not boring. Definitely worth to read.

About the characters, I love them all!! I love Luz, she's feisty even though she was with Tomor (on the first part where she's with him and his gang). And Tomor! He's so intimidating. As I was reading the book, it feels like he's right beside me. The author really brought the characters to life and you can definitely feel t
Miriam
Natasha Poulter
Jan 21, 2019
Silvia
Jul 07, 2013
Making Connections: 1318. - WILD HEARTED by Lea Bronsen 5 67 Nov 09, 2013 04:30PM

• Ford At Valverde
  • The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles (The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles, #1)
  • Empyreal Illusions (The Inferno Unleashed #1)
  • Kidnapped Hearts (Band of Friends, #1)
  • Waffles and Pancakes
  • Falling to Pieces (Falling, #1)
  • A Heart For The Ocean (Serenity, #1)
  • Because Of You
  • What the Hell: How Did We Get It So Wrong? Eternity, Grace, and the Message of Love
  • Aura
  • The Ian Fleming Files:  Operation Armada
  • Impostors' Kiss (Symphony of Light, #0.5)
  • A Bad Man: Joey (The Bacelli Crime Family, #1)
  • Under a Painted Sky (Spirit Warrior, #1)
  • Heart You (Roommate Romance, #1)
  • Voices In My Head
  • Hidden Prey (Deadly Intent, #1)
  • Burden of Sisyphus (Brink of Distinction #1)
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between the genres crime thriller, romantic suspense, and dark erotic romance.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable