Start by marking “Twice Upon A Blue Moon” as Want to Read:
Twice Upon A Blue Moon

Twice Upon A Blue Moon

(Surface Tension #1)

Some affairs are like playing with fire, but knowing you’ll get burned is no reason to throw the game.

When her best friend doesn’t show up after a no-strings date with a man she met in a fetish club, Hazel is duty-bound to fetch her from what could be a sticky situation. She doesn’t expect to find her friend’s date so attractive—or so unflappably cool. Not that it matters.
ebook
Published March 13th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Twice Upon A Blue Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice Upon A Blue Moon

Christina
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am…may I have another? Hot damn this was a dozy.

As the story starts to build with each of the characters, it’s easy to see that everyone clearly has some baggage but that something traumatic happened to Hazel that has made her a little, off. I liked that everyone had issues and that each one had their own way of dealing with it.

Dylan is…different. The jury is still out on him as far as I’m concerned. I like him, but there is still…something there that we haven’t yet
Ruthie Taylor
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

I enjoyed this story, and read it straight through, foregoing lunch! But I am confused as to why! I have a feeling that the second book in the series will make some of it clearer. For sure I need and want to know more.

Hazel is a rather enigmatic character, and although I thought I had a picture of her in my head, I have a feeling that I believed her description of herself too readily, and maybe she is far more gorgeous than
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

3.5 STARS

Twice Upon a Blue Moon has a lot of things going on, some get explained, some don't. For me the unknown left big holes in the story.

Hazel has a bad experience with a past boyfriend or her Dom in a D/s relationship?. But she falls for a previous one night stand her friend Saddie picked up at a fetish club. Dylan is sweet and takes his time with Hazel giving her what she needs. He wants her to meet Ward, who is h
Inked Reads
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsm
fourstars
This story was a strange one for me. I felt that I was missing parts throughout the story.

Take the background of Hazel - she hints at having a family that is not very supportive, but we never really figure out why that is. Rather, it seems that it was kind of slipped in there to create more problems or instances for self-flagellation by Hazel.

Then, you have Ward and Dylan's relationship. It seems to be more of a mystery. We know that they had a relationship, but was it just a D/S rela
Minna
PAULA
Jul 09, 2015
Shannon
Jan 02, 2018

Surface Tension (3 books)
  • A Smile as Sweet as Poison (Surface Tension #2)
  • The Face of Scandal (Surface Tension #3)