Start by marking “Attack on Titan, Vol. 12 (Attack on Titan, #12)” as Want to Read:
Attack on Titan, Vol. 12 (Attack on Titan, #12)

Attack on Titan, Vol. 12

(進撃の巨人 / Attack on Titan #12)

In this post-apocalyptic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind.

Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of the human race has hidden in a giant, t

Published April 29th 2014 by Kodansha Comics (first published December 9th 2013)

Start your review of Attack on Titan, Vol. 12 (Attack on Titan, #12)
Mario
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
I swear, this series is going to give me a heart attack.

Amazing, action-packed volume, and also really emotional. I loved the scene between Mikasa and Eren at the end (even though I still think that Erin is annoying little shit, who doesn't deserve Mikasa), it was nice to see Mikasa's emotional side. But of course, that scene didn't last, because Eren had to be a jerk, as usual, and ruin it. I really hope I'm not the only one who can't stand him sometimes (well most of the time).
Bradley
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely some crazy shit going on here, and oh, The Pathos!

Seriously, people, there's some really awesome grief and guilt going on here. I'm almost ready to throw in the towel and root for all my enemies.

Pretty soon, there's going to be nothing but victims and victims, as far as the eye can see, and that's pretty damn awesome considering how the manga began. One great foe against the host of humanity? What a turn of events this is shaping up to be! :)

Delightful!
connie
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-i-ve-read
THIS WAS SO INTENSE.

Yet again, different relationships were developed. Ymir and Christa, and how they fight for eachother, rather for themselves. Bert and Reiner, and how they'd die trying to protect eacother: the perfect warriors. Eren and Mikasa, showing the bond between them can never be broken, even though Eren is a little sh*t most of the time. Even Jean and Armin, with their little moment at the end where Armin was protecting him from the titans. PERFECTION.

I just need more Hanji and Levi
Nərmin
Such an intense volume! Emotional drama and fights were incredible!
Eren is such a piece of wood when it comes to feelings. Mikasa just told him her feelings but he just showed his anger to the titans.. And what is it, do his wishes come true now? Titans took action according to his wishes? How can it even happen?

I felt sorry for Bertold and Reiner. .even Ymir.. I wonder what is happening with them..Why are they expected to bring Eren to their hometown?

Goddamn it, pooe Hannes is killed.. (( At th
Aurora
Funny story. I was reading this today at dinner and kept commenting on the manga to my sister. Mostly I was saying how Eren needs to CALM THE HECK DOWN and think before he just charges into everything. I finished it and started freaking out about the ending because cliffhangers, and my sister just looked at me and said, completely straight faced, "Guess who else needs to CALM. DOWN?"

I get too excited about these books.
lydia
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Shinzou wo Sasageyo!”

This volume, as well as the corresponding anime episodes, are GORGEOUS. The epic battles and amazing character dynamics probably make this my favourite volume so far.
Maria
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*5 minutes into meeting eren and for the rest of her life*

mikasa: y’all, listen up. I’ve only had eren for 5 minutes bUT if anything were to EVER happen to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself (literally)

seriously though. how BADASS is this. eren👏🏼mikasa👏🏼ymir👏🏼erwin👏🏼mr hannes👏🏼😩
Veronica Morfi
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!
Lanie
there were some great emotional scenes. But it still feels to much like filler. I really think the author is dragging this out to long. I need answers but for the last two or so books it really does seem to be NOTHING but fight scenes. Which is cool and all, cause don't get me wrong, I love a good fight scene as much as the next gal. But there's a point were it becomes repetitive and boring. :/ the first several books were epic because they actually moved the plot along at a decent pace while fe ...more
Rob
Story
I'm developing a love/hate relationship with this series. I didn't rush out to read this one like I did the last one. I really want to know what's going on, but it seems like it's going to take a long time until we get any sort of answers. We get a few more hints in here, but far too few for my liking.

Hopefully they can tighten the story up in another season of the anime. This volume is a bit heavier on action and lighter on story than the last few.

Despite my complaints though, it stil
Shannon
More titan fights. The two titans try to get away with Eren and Ymir. Krista shows that her intelligence is questionable. More double crosses and a little more titan info we didn't have before. (view spoiler)
And Mikasa has one of the best bits of dialogue I've read in this series so far:

["br"]>["br"]>
Saania Zee Jamal ϟ
Yep.
I caved.
After last week's anime episode, how I could I not?
AND I HAVE NO REGRETS.

My face throughout every batshit crazy scene that went down here (aka ALL THE SCENES THAT WENT DOWN HERE):

description

Also, this simply needs to be shared:

(view spoiler)["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Alaa  A
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
now we kind of know why they need Eren so bad , but did they expected that he would just join them and help their case what ever it was ?

I had hope when they saw the fist Titan that eat Eren's Mom, I thought that he had a chance to make it write !! but NO !! I thought that the writer Hajime hated me LOOOOOL why would you do that !! its not fair !!!

mikayla
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
THIS MANGA GAVE ME THE FUCKING FEELS
Amber Hetchler
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I miss Levi. He hasn't been around lately. And Jean! At least Jean was in this volume. ...more
gabi
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That was over the top intense. WOW. HALP.
Andrew
The series keeps getting intense!
Kate
What I really like about Attack on Titan is that in every volume we learn more information (though we still don't know what's in the blasted basement of Eren's family home!!!) that helps us understand more about the world, the titans, various character's motives, and so on. This volume also gets extra kudos because Eren was gagged for the majority of the time, which meant that we were spared of hearing his nearly ceaseless whining.

By the close of the volume, I'm not so sure the titans are the b
Aida
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I'm too emotional to write anything right now ...more
Zhraa
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, young-adults
THIS VOLUME IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! AMAZING!! BREATHTAKING !!

(view spoiler)
Anton
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I think Attack On Titan is now officially my second favorite manga! This manga had so much intense battle and character development. It is just getting better and better.
megs
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, manga-shounen
My accidental review still stands: Holy shit. I have now acquired several new ships, and I don't know what to feel. ...more
Anna C
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait to see this volume adapted. The animation is going to be stunning. ...more
Leah Trombatore
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nothing is as it seems. This volume deeply reinforces that notion. Such a great series.
Aliaq8
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rated-5
ERWIN!!! I believe there is more to this guy.
C. Varn
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This issue has some emotional pay-off, particularly with Mikasa and Ymir, and some of the conspiracy mongering does seem to develop back in an interesting way. However, I am unsure of the analogical coherence of the series now. This series can go in a lot of ways.
Catalina Manriquez
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, 2k17, manga
FINALMENTE SE TERMINO EL ANIME Y SE VIENEN LAS REVELACIONES!!!
Fatemeh
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ERWIN SAMA T___T
Littlebookterror
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-in-2018
Ymir was incredible in this one.
I feel like the story is more focused again.
Chelsey
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
The art on the action scenes really can be hard to follow.

• 進撃の巨人 LOST GIRLS 1 [Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls 1] (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls Manga, #1)
  • 進撃の巨人 LOST GIRLS 2 [Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls 2] (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls Manga #2)
  • Attack on Titan Anthology
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 2 [Tokyo Guru 2] (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)
  • Attack on Titan: Junior High Omnibus, Vol. 1
  • 進撃の巨人 Before the Fall 6 [Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall 6] (Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Manga, #6)
  • Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 5
  • 呪術廻戦 3 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #3)
  • 呪術廻戦 2 [Jujutsu Kaisen 2]
  • 呪術廻戦 1 [Jujutsu Kaisen 1]
  • 呪術廻戦 4 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 7 [Tokyo Guru 7] (Tokyo Ghoul, #7)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)
  • 呪術廻戦 6 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #6)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 28 [Boku no Hero Academia 28] (My Hero Academia, #28)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 4 [Tokyo Guru 4] (Tokyo Ghoul, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 3 [Tokyo Guru 3] (Tokyo Ghoul, #3)
Japanese name: 諫山創

Hajime Isayama (諫山 創 Isayama Hajime, born 1986) is a Japanese manga artist from Ōyama, Ōita. His first and currently ongoing serial, Attack on Titan, has sold over 22 million copies as of July 2013. He has mentioned Tsutomu Nihei, Ryōji Minagawa, Kentaro Miura, Hideki Arai and Tōru Mitsumine as artists he respects, but stated that the manga that had the biggest influence on him

進撃の巨人 / Attack on Titan (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 1 (Attack on Titan, #1)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 2 (Attack on Titan, #2)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 3 (Attack on Titan, #3)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 4 (Attack on Titan, #4)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 5 (Attack on Titan, #5)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 6 (Attack on Titan, #6)
  • 進撃の巨人 7 [Shingeki no Kyojin 7] (Attack on Titan, #7)
  • 進撃の巨人 8 [Shingeki no Kyojin 8] (Attack on Titan, #8)
  • 進撃の巨人 9 [Shingeki no Kyojin 9] (Attack on Titan, #9)
  • 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)