Jump to ratings and reviews

PRIMAL #6

PRIMAL Nemesis

A recent operation in Mexico has left PRIMAL dangerously exposed. The existence of the rogue operatives is threatened as they battle paramilitary contractors across the Caribbean and Latin America. When a hostage rescue mission in Brazil leaves a CIA officer dead, it raises more questions than answers. Who are the financiers behind PRIMAL’s nemesis and how are they accessing US intelligence assets?

290 pages, Kindle Edition

First published March 1, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jack Silkstone

22 books153 followers
I won’t lie, I’m just like every other guy on the planet. I love action movies, first person shooters, fast cars, technology, guns, cool kit and of course beautiful women. I grew up with Dirk Pitt, Jack Ryan, Jason Bourne, Doom, Wolfenstein, Commando Comics, James Bond, Rambo, The Predator and more. As a young man I have embraced Counter Strike, Half-life, The Bourne Series, Top Gear, Call of Duty the list goes on and on. Coupled with my military experience this seething mass of adrenalin-fueled testosterone has evolved into PRIMAL.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 (1%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews
Profile Image for Robert  Garcia.
156 reviews9 followers
April 30, 2015
Here is Jack again with another blockbusting action packed great read.
In the spirit of Clive Clusser, a straight forward well paced story line. You know players, PRIMAL operators and support and the bad guys. Straight forward mission.
Now I am ready for the next part of this story line.
Profile Image for Ric Kistler sr.
10 reviews
February 24, 2016
Can this series get much better??

Being a retired Marine it takes a special book to keep me interested. Good this I have prime I return more than I read. Not this series it has it all love it Thank you!!!
Profile Image for Tabatha Pope.
76 reviews24 followers
March 6, 2017
Kick ass read!!!

As always Jack Silkstone doesn't disappoint. Action packed all the way through and even a little sexy wet-work...lol Can't wait to get on to the next one.
8 reviews
January 15, 2019
Adventure, I Love it

Thought I'd read the full collection, but must have missed this part! I've read most of Mr. Silkstone stories. Can't get enough!
Thanks for your stories!
Profile Image for Don.
603 reviews4 followers
December 22, 2019
A good thing I can say for Silkstone is all his books stand alone. Even though this refers back to other stories, he explains. The bad thing is I am confused at the start and a good way into this book. It really isn’t an engaging story, it is not pulling me in. Another thing is he’s got too many characters to try and keep track of what the hell is going on, plus then we are all over the world. This is no thriller, it is just a story. An OK story. 4
280 reviews3 followers
February 28, 2021
Primal Nemesis

This keeps getting better and better. I hate when there are holes left in the back story. Apparently Jack does to as it looks like he is going to give a clue as to the past!! Yes!!
417 reviews1 follower
September 24, 2019
Great series and love the writing and the storylines. I have downloaded the next book in this series and looking forward to starting it soon.
Profile Image for Michael.
488 reviews8 followers
February 23, 2016
Action packed!

The team takes on some ruthless forces in one of the wildest stories yet. Dishing out justice to those that deserve it and help and compassion for those that need it.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.