Start by marking “Guardians of Time (After Cilmeri, #9)” as Want to Read:
Guardians of Time (After Cilmeri, #9)

Guardians of Time

(After Cilmeri #9)

Christmas 1292. Time travel has meant many things to Meg, David, and Anna over the years. But regardless of the circumstances, it has always been about saving lives: their own, their family members', their friends'.

This time, it's a combination of all three.

Guardians of Time is the ninth novel in the After Cilmeri series.
Published May 19th 2015 by The Morgan-Stanwood Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Guardians of Time, please sign up.
Leanne Yes, they really do. So much of it wouldn't make sense to you unless you understand how they reached each point.

Laura Drummond
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy this series. The characters are likable and easy to connect with. They are just fun, easy reads. This one was good and not easily predictable.
Donna
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has held my interest since I read the first book. I love following this family thru their trials and tragedies. Not only in modern times but in medieval times as well. I love that they decided to attempt to return the 21st century people that didn't want to stay. I also love that they always meet & accept new people into their diverse little group. I can't wait to read the next book!
Paula B. Kaufman-Dajani
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could no

I could not put this book down. I’m onto the next book in the series.This book was quite good. That’s
Michelle Louise
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the best in this series.

The first line is so awesome and I about went this is what I've been thinking for a while. It was about time the bus load of people went back to the future and it was done well.

I liked the new pov characters but I wish Bridget had been introduced in an earlier book so her pov and importance didn't come out of nowhere. I am a huge fan of foreshadowing and while there is some here, the author needs to do a better job of Chekhovs gunning characters. It was a problem
Mina
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just recently started reading the After Cilmeri Series and I LOVE everything about it. I read all 12 books in 2 weeks and can't wait for the next one to arrive on my kindle next month.
Victoria Leo
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
The latest in this very interesting alternative-universe (not really time travel) series includes both 21st century (Avalon) and medieval components. David decides to bring the bus passengers back "home" and pick up some more technical expertise for his new world, and of course nothing goes as planned. I'm more of a fan of the medieval portions of the books, compared to the MI-5-dodging, but I appreciate how the latter helps the author to build her story. So I was especially enthralled at the Sc ...more
Melissa
May 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Just ok

I am getting pretty bored with this series. I feel like the same thing keeps happening over and over. There are no surprises, suspense or drama. Everything works out well for David and his crew and it is more and more tiring. I would love some drama or the loss of a character. I don't mean to be morbid but I think it is more realistic for the time period and would help David grow. Not just a secondary character, but someone like Lili.

I am not sure I will continue this series as I am expe
Sharon
May 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I suppose this book could be read as a stand alone story; however, the full richness of the tale is best reached if the entire series is read in sequential order. One of the aspects I like about this Time Travel series is that the characters travel between alternate universes and, thus, do not impact the world they are originally from by their actions that change the world they travel to. That license permits them affect some very interesting changes indeed. I do really like this After Cilmeri S ...more
Meri
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!

Historical fiction never used to be my favorite genre, but now I can't get away from it. Sarah writes her books so well that you get hooked within the first page. You almost need to pace yourself slow so you don't have to wait for the next book in the series to come out so it's not agonizing waiting to see the next adventure. What's even better is she adds true historical events and she has been to the places she writes about. I'm in love with all of her series!
David
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoy "The After Cilmari Series". Too much time in the latest book, "Guardians of Time", was spent on character development. There are too many character dialogues and too few action scenes. The final scene ends abruptly. Resolution of interesting possibilities, such as the 21st Century medical, technical, and electronic equipment brought back to the 13th Century, should have an influence on centuries of history, or an answer to why nothing changed.
Jo Anne Greenberg
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

Sarah Woodbury has a wonderful gift of writing. The people come alive as though you know them personally. If medieval and or time travel is of interest to you, then this series is for you. However, where ever your interests lie you may well enjoy this series. It's fun...
Ann
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't get anything else done until I finished the book! (And this was my second time through!)
Kathleen Scott
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As exciting as the rest.

I love reading about King David and his travels through time. This adventure is as wonderful as the rest of the series.
Sarah Woodbury has done it again.
Maria
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Series

I love this series, I can't wait till you write the next one. I want to here more on Anna's son Cardiff,is he going to be a time traveler too?
Deborah Hawley
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read it the first day out! Awesome! Won't spoil it for others, so just say it is soo worth reading!!!! Sarah Woodbury delivers yet again!!
Kimberley
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love all these books. Great altered history.
shondelle sibley
Sharon Mccubbin
Jan 06, 2016
Patricia
Jul 09, 2015
  • Lady Robyn (Knight Errant #2)
  • Time-Kept Promises
  • Timeless Spirit (Timeless Hearts #2)
  • Twilight in Babylon (Time Travel, #4)
  • Aching for Always
  • Highland Fling (Highland Dream, #2)
  • The Time Heiress (The Time Heiress, #2)
  • Lost In The Mist Of Time
  • The Marriage of Meggotta
  • A Lesson in Presumption (Lesson #5)
  • Secrets of the Highwayman (Immortal Warriors, #2)
  • A Tryst in Time
  • Forever and Beyond: Highland Hearts Afire - Time Travel Romance
  • The Sword of the Maiden (The Watchmen Saga #2)
  • Sixpence Bride
  • Whither Thou Goest (The Graham Saga #7)
  • Ironheart: Anselm's Tale  (Tales of a Traveler, #3)
  • Time Dance (Time Dance #1-3)
With two historian parents, Sarah couldn’t help but develop an interest in the past. She went on to get more than enough education herself (in anthropology) and began writing fiction when the stories in her head overflowed and demanded she let them out. While her ancestry is Welsh, she only visited Wales for the first time while in college. She has been in love with the country, language, and peop ...more

After Cilmeri (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Daughter of Time (After Cilmeri, #0.5)
  • Footsteps in Time (After Cilmeri #1)
  • Prince of Time (After Cilmeri #2)
  • Crossroads in Time (After Cilmeri #3)
  • Children of Time (After Cilmeri #4)
  • Exiles in Time (After Cilmeri, # 5)
  • Castaways in Time (After Cilmeri, #6)
  • Ashes of Time (After Cilmeri, #7)
  • Warden of Time (After Cilmeri, #8)
  • Masters of Time (After Cilmeri, #10)
“Math held out a hand for James to grasp, and James jumped down onto the roof of the bus, landing with a thunk. Math caught his arm to steady him, not wanting him to slip on the wet surface. “James!” Callum poked his head through the trap door. “What are you doing here?” 0 likes