Start by marking “The Protect Her Box Set: Parts 1-3” as Want to Read:
The Protect Her Box Set: Parts 1-3

The Protect Her Box Set: Parts 1-3

(Protect Her #1-3)

Human. Angel. Demon.

Three species that have coexisted since the beginning of time, although humankind is blissfully unaware of the predators and protectors that walk among them. But there is a new threat emerging that affects them all.

The story begins when an innocent girl is saved from certain death by a man who straddles the worlds of darkness and light. Their
Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Protect Her Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Protect Her Box Set

Start your review of The Protect Her Box Set: Parts 1-3
Jeanny
Feb 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: serials
***********I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This story unfolds over multiple volumes of approximately 20,000 words each. This a review for portions 1-3 of 9 total. Due to "strong language", this story might not be suitable for younger readers.***********

Part one in this boxed set. Completed 2/19/2014
Premise: Her name has been Paige Matthews for the last three years. Before that, it was Jane Doe. Before that is nothing more than black hole after a mysterious
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review!!

The cover is literally smoking hot :) It definitely attracts me to the book as a reader :)

This is a novella length and has many parts, and while I do not see that it says it is a serial series, it looks like it is to me. It is up to seven parts at this time, and I’m not sure how many more there will be.
What does this mean to you? Well if you are not familiar with them, do not expect
Amber
I received a copy of these books in exchange for review through NetGalley.

Bringing you into a world where demons roam, and where things are not as they seem; you will not ever want to put this one down. There are many twists, and turns that make you want more of this story. Some things that happen will make you really think and wonder just how much more amazing things you might discover in this well written story.

I found it extremely hard to put these books down. These books had me from page
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review!!

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Lines “I think you'd look damn sexy in a nun’s habit.”

“I wanted her badly, but I wasn’t going to take anything from her. Too much had already been taken away from her. But if she wanted me as badly as I wanted her, I wasn’t about to disappoint her. Demons and angels be damned.”

“It probably sounds crazy, but I feel like we were thrown together for a reason.”

“He said that it was prophesized that I would become a Goddess.”

“Yes. I just hope for your sake that when you do, she still wants to
*Lily's*
**I would like to thank Netgalley, Smith Sinclair Books and the author Ivy Sinclair for a free digital copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.**

Part 1
In Part 1 of The Protect Her series we meet Paige , as we read we learn that she has no recollection of her past, who she is, what her name is, where she's from, she remembers nothing, all she knows is that she was found floating in the ocean. Paige is a mystery. She's been having dreams, more like nightmares, she also hasn't been
Autumn
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
First let me say I received this book via the author only to find it on NetGalley and requested it there and got approved.

This box set is only parts 1-3 and there seems to be another box set or two.
All the parts are novellas so they are not full length novels but they do pack a punch.
My review will be on each part.
Part one Protect Her:
Here we are introduced to the characters Riley and Paige. First comes Riley as he is interrogating a demon on why they are on the island trying to find a girl.
Rita Hernandez
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These are written novella style which means they are approximately 20,000 words each. This is the first 3 parts of this 9 part series.

Part One

Right from the get go there is action in Part One which I like. Riley is a great character and really the ideal book boyfriend. Did I mention that he is HOT? Well he is which could be why he is just so dang great! He is very good at what he does and jumps right in to not only save Paige but to protect her as well. Paige appears weak but has this inner
Diantha Jones
Apr 16, 2015 rated it liked it
ORIGINALLY POSTED AT DJ'S BOOK CORNER

Protect Her was an okay read with a few good laughs and witty banter. Gotta love that witty banter! However, I will say going into this book (parts 1–3) I didn't know that there was more. I was expecting the entire thing to be over by the end and was not happily surprised to see that it wasn't. When I accepted this for review I wasn't informed of this, but if I had done a little research I might have known. Oh well! It's a done deal now!

Though I liked the MCs
Angel Hatfield
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**
Riley Stone was a necromancer who had a permit to work on Calamata Island, which is supposed to be off-limits to all demons but lately there's been an influx of them. Riley's job was to question their spirits. Benjamin was an archangel in charge of this region of the country and resided on Calamata Island. The demon Riley was questioning was sent to find a dame, to do a pass through town to see if she was there. This was the
iamjenai
Jun 06, 2015 rated it liked it
I am not the type of reader who gushes over book covers but this time I gotta say I love the cover! Looks so sweet yet intriguing and deadly. Cool!

As for the story, it was just okay. It was all good actually, the first few chapters but having read and loved Anita Blake (necromancer) by Laurell K. Hamilton and Georgina Kincaid (succubus; angels and demons) by Richelle Mead, I was expecting something more. Sorry, I blame myself for having read too many books, my mind tend to compare. I think had I
Denise
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-goal
** I received this boxed set from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Wow. 'The Protect Her Series' had me glued to the pages from Book One through Book Three and left me wanting more. The storyline is unique and very creative. There's angels, demons and every being in between. Paige is a great lead. For everything she's been through and continues to go through, she handles it pretty well. The way her story plays out keeps getting better and stranger. Riley is a sexy kick-ass
Samantha
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-books
This is a serial about Paige and Riley. Paige is a woman who has no idea who she is. For her she is making her life now that she has no memory of her past life. Riley is a Necromancer who uses his abilities to make a living. While on an island that is suppose to be demon free, but lately being overrun with them he discovers Paige and we are in for quite the ride.
Goddesses, demons, demon officials, nuns, hidden secrets, sneaky archangels, and so much more. And that's only in the first three
Carol Keen
Dec 08, 2015 rated it liked it
These are short, and fast. This boxed set only gets you part way into the series. Pagie, Riley, and Christopher are the main characters. You do get two points of view, back and forth. Then we find out more about Christopher. Paige seems confused, and then as we think we might get something sorted out boom... end of this boxed set. Sigh.

My copy came from Net Galley in exchange for my honest review and nothing more.
Sam
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Copy was provided for honest review*

This is a fast paced, well written box set that will leave you wanting more. It is cliff hanger so dont read if you dislike that sort of thing, the story line it self is so smooth and easy reading. You find you finish the book fast then you actually thought.
This was the 1st time that I have read anything from this author but I really cant wait to read more.
The characters as so real feeling, you love and hate them all at the same time.
Paulette
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Parts 1-3 and immediately put in my order for Parts 4-6. I was hooked after the first chapter! What a great series! So much going on, excellent characters, couldn't read it fast enough. Not what I expected but I loved it! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Great books! Would make a great movie or TV series.
Hanna
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are currently 10 parts to this collection and when the 11th comes out I will be sad to see it end. I will definitely be moving onto some of Ivy's other works because her writing is captivating and her characters will move you. These installments are sure to be loved by any fantasy or angel lover.
Rebekah Hayes-champagne
Exactly what I wanted :)

Great story, good character development, complete immersion into the world 's Sinclair builds for us! I will be buying the rest!!!
Lillian Cummings
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received this set in exchange for an honest review. Paige & Riley have a battle on their hands the book has many turns & twists.I will need to read the others to see what happens.
Khothy
Lauren Owens
Feb 19, 2016
Erin O'Keane
Mar 15, 2017
Ivy Sinclair cut her romance teeth on classics like Gone With the Wind, Casablanca, An Affair to Remember, and Sabrina. She is a firm believer in true love, a happily ever after ending, and the medicinal use of chocolate to cure any ailment of the heart. Ivy's guilty pleasures include sushi, endless Starbucks lattes, and wine. Readers of Ivy's stories can expect smoldering sweet stories of romance ...more

Protect Her (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Protect Her: Part One
  • Protect Her: Part Six
  • Protect Her: Part Seven
  • Protect Her: Part Eight
  • Protect Her: Part Nine
  • Protect Her: Part Ten: (An Urban Fantasy Paranormal Adventure)