Jump to ratings and reviews

Protect Her #1-3

The Protect Her Box Set: Parts 1-3

Human. Angel. Demon.

Three species that have coexisted since the beginning of time, although humankind is blissfully unaware of the predators and protectors that walk among them. But there is a new threat emerging that affects them all.

The story begins when an innocent girl is saved from certain death by a man who straddles the worlds of darkness and light. Their relationship holds the key to saving everyone.

PROTECT HER: PART ONE
Get in. Get the job done. Get out. Get paid.
It’s a simple motto that I’ve lived by for the last five years. It’s kept me alive and made me rich.

There’s no love lost between me and the supernatural beings who walk the world beside us. But when it comes to being able to retrieve valuable information from the dead, Necromancer Riley Stone is the only game in town. They know it. I know it too, and that’s why my services aren’t cheap.

The archangel Benjamin hired me to find out why he has a new demon problem. Three demon interrogations in, and the only thing I know is that the demons are in hot pursuit of a nameless young woman. She’s here on Calamata Island, and the demon officials are willing to risk Benjamin’s wrath to grab her.

But I found her first, and she’s nothing like what I expected. In my line of work, you can’t afford to let anyone get too close. But there’s something about Paige Matthews that I can’t shake, and she needs my help. I won’t turn her over to Benjamin until I help her find out why the demons are after her.

So now I’ve got a demon problem, and I’m in way over my head.

PROTECT HER: PART TWO
Want to know what happens to a human caught in the crossfire between angels and demons? I’m going to make sure that Paige Matthews doesn’t find out.

The job that originally brought me to Calamata Island might be done, but I can’t leave Paige behind. Without me she’s defenseless against the demons that are after her. I just met her, but I feel protective of her, and I can’t walk away. Not yet.

Paige is at the epicenter of something big, and none of it is good. It’s not just the demons that want her. The angels are in on it too being led by the archangel Benjamin.

Paige’s past is being hidden by her amnesia. Those secrets want to be let out. It’s up to me to make sure that she stays alive long enough to find the answers that will finally reveal it all.

PROTECT HER: PART THREE
I want Paige Matthews. The archangel Benjamin’s claim on her soul is one that cannot be easily broken, but I intend to try. Of course, that’s assuming that she would want someone like me once this is all over.

First, we have to get off Calamata Island in one piece. I know someone who can help Paige finally unlock the memories of her past. That’s the key to gaining the upper hand against the demons who are coming for her. Among those is a familiar face; a demon official who stole something from me five years ago. Having a shot at a little vengeance in the process is all right with me.

Everything’s coming to a head, and this is one fight that I intend to win. I just have to make sure that I don’t lose Paige in the process.

***********************************
The Protect Her serial unfolds over multiple installments of approximately 23,000 words each. Due to strong language and mature situations, this story might not be suitable for younger readers.

Kindle Edition

First published November 18, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Ivy Sinclair

42 books126 followers
Ivy Sinclair cut her romance teeth on classics like Gone With the Wind, Casablanca, An Affair to Remember, and Sabrina. She is a firm believer in true love, a happily ever after ending, and the medicinal use of chocolate to cure any ailment of the heart. Ivy's guilty pleasures include sushi, endless Starbucks lattes, and wine. Readers of Ivy's stories can expect smoldering sweet stories of romance that tug at the heartstrings.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (2%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 20 of 20 reviews
Profile Image for Jeanny.
1,843 reviews142 followers
April 11, 2015
***********I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This story unfolds over multiple volumes of approximately 20,000 words each. This a review for portions 1-3 of 9 total. Due to "strong language", this story might not be suitable for younger readers.***********

Part one in this boxed set. Completed 2/19/2014
Premise: Her name has been Paige Matthews for the last three years. Before that, it was Jane Doe. Before that is nothing more than black hole after a mysterious accident wiped her memories away. Her dreams are filled with blurred images of terror. Something was after her and tried to kill her.

Riley Stone doesn’t care about anything but getting the job done and getting paid. There are few people who willingly associate with a Necromancer. Humans don’t even know that the demon world exists, and, on the other side of the veil, the angels and demons in charge consider someone like him a lower life form.

When Riley saves Paige from a demon bounty hunter, both are faced with an uncertain path before them. With no memory of the supernatural world that parallels her own, Paige is vulnerable and alone. Despite Riley’s natural inclination to leave, he knows that unless he helps her Paige will wind up dead.

Now Paige has a guardian who is far from an angel looking after her. Only one thing is certain. The way to save her life is first by finding out who she really is.

My review: I found portion one of this serial's premise is truly accurate in describing what unfolds. I didn't notice any editing errors. It was decently written & didn't have any pacing issues. It's written from dual POV Riley & Paige. As is typical in this type of reading material it ends abruptly with an interesting twist.

I rate portion one of "Protect Her" serial 2 out of 5 stars.
Keep in mind all this portion accomplished was introduce the reader to the character & lay the foundation. The author has a massive amount of information & ground work to complete within a limited word count. She did an excellent job with showing us vs the dreaded telling us/info dump. We are slowly learning about the world & who Paige is.
*******************

Part two in this boxed set. Completed 2-22-15
Premise: What happens to a human caught in the crossfire between angels and demons? Riley Stone wants to make sure that Paige Matthews never finds out.

Thinking that Riley Stone would be glad to be rid of her, Paige agrees to let an old friend help her with her new demon problem. But she soon discovers that her friend isn’t who is he appears to be, and definitely has his own agenda when it comes to her well-being.

Riley’s work on Calamta Island is done. All he needs to do is make sure that Paige is safe and sound, and then he’ll be on his way. But once he finds out that Paige is in much deeper trouble than he ever imagined, he realizes that he can’t leave her quite yet. She needs his help, even if she doesn’t know why.

The secrets surrounding Paige’s past are starting to unravel. It’s up to Riley to make sure that she stays alive long enough to find the answers that will finally reveal her destiny.

My review: Portion two of this serial has a bit more action & some interesting revelations. Paige makes a choice in regards to whom she trusts & some sparks fly. Again it ends abruptly.
I rate this portion a 3 out of 5 stars
*******************
Part three in this boxed set. Completed 2/23/15
Premise: Things are heating up for Paige, and not just in the search for her true identity. Though she is keenly aware that Riley is avoiding telling her everything about his past encounters with the demons pursuing her, she finds that her attraction to him overriding her better judgment. With every passing hour, she is more confident that if anyone can keep her safe, it is Riley Stone.

To stay one step ahead of their enemies, Riley reluctantly accepts help from the one man he knows still holds sway over Paige’s emotions. Archangel Benjamin’s claim on her soul is one that cannot be easily broken, but Riley intends to try. But first, he must take her to someone who can finally answer the question that Paige so desperately needs to know. Who was she before she became Paige Matthews?

But Paige soon realizes that she’s been asking the wrong question all along. It was never about who she was before she lost her memories, but if she truly is ready to accept the truth once it is revealed.

My Review: Paige Mathews turns out to have more in common with the archangel Benjamin then the human necromancer Riley. This whole portion of the serials serves as déjà u. The ending is as per usual an abrupt cliffhanger.
Will I continue the series? Yes I've already accumulated the remaining serial portions on Kindle Unlimited.
I rate part three of this serial three stars. It seems the story has just started to get interesting plot wise.
********************
Profile Image for Cassandra.
1,192 reviews105 followers
March 7, 2015
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review!!

The cover is literally smoking hot :) It definitely attracts me to the book as a reader :)

This is a novella length and has many parts, and while I do not see that it says it is a serial series, it looks like it is to me. It is up to seven parts at this time, and I’m not sure how many more there will be.
What does this mean to you? Well if you are not familiar with them, do not expect this to be like a regular book with a beginning, middle, and end. Each part is like an episode while it comes to a close, it is continued in the next part, so therefore you must read each one in order to know what is going on.

Part One:
I really like the author’s writing style. It does switch prospective between Riley and Paige. This does not bother me though some people do not like that. At the start of each chapter it says whose chapter it is. I really like both Paige and Riley. I really want to know more about Paige and her past, but there is also something in Riley’s past that I think I want to know too! There is a hint there. I’m not sure what to think of Paige’s unknown roommate Christopher or this Benjamin that Riley has mentioned who is the person in charge of the island. Definitely lots of action going on, so I’m off to read more :)

Part Two:
I really love all the action in this series, but I have so many questions still unanswered and so many new ones about Paige because of things that happened in this part. I do not like ruining anyone’s story, so I do not talk much about the plot except in generalized statements like there’s lots of action and new things happening. It definitely grabs your attention and doesn’t let go :) Paige is an amazingly strong woman for everything that has happened to her, and she holds herself together much better than I would if I found out someone had lied to me. I really like Riley. He has this bad boy persona, but it seems like a front. I still want to know more of what happened to his family and everything about Paige. I’m not sure that I like Benjamin, but only more story will tell me for sure….right now I’m rooting for Riley!

Part Three:
This is a really action packed and intriguing series. I definitely got some of my questions answered in this one, but I also have more to add to the growing pile :) You meet some new characters, there are some flashbacks for background information, and Paige and Riley find more trouble. I really like this mysterious world that Ivy has created. She is very descriptive with her writing making it easy to get sucked into each story, but all too quickly it is over.

I recommend this to readers who like paranormal serial series and who don’t mind cliffhangers. It is not so bad with this book because there are more to read that are already published. I definitely would like to read more in the future :)
Profile Image for Amber.
266 reviews27 followers
February 19, 2016
I received a copy of these books in exchange for review through NetGalley.

Bringing you into a world where demons roam, and where things are not as they seem; you will not ever want to put this one down. There are many twists, and turns that make you want more of this story. Some things that happen will make you really think and wonder just how much more amazing things you might discover in this well written story.

I found it extremely hard to put these books down. These books had me from page one, to the very end. These books are unlike anything I have ever read. The intricate world that is woven in this story just yanks me into a world that I don't ever want to leave. Everything that I thought about certain paranormal creatures was changed, and brought up with a very different, yet realistic way. I was taken aback by just how much this story made things believable, and real.

I grew to really love the characters; they became my best friends, and yet they also became my family, and a huge part of my life. The characters were very well developed, and real in my mind. I was able to get a feel for the characters on a massive level, which is a great thing. This is also one of the things that made me love these books so much.

I am so glad I managed to find these books, because it took anything going on in my life, and transformed it into something I could look forward to. Not only am I looking forward to more, but I also find these books highly recommendable to fellow readers looking for an amazing story that will keep them up till all hours of the night. There is no letting go of this story, because I need to know more. I am looking forward to the next books in the series, because these books came into my life with a big awesome bang of greatness.
Profile Image for Cassandra.
1,192 reviews105 followers
March 7, 2015
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review!!

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Profile Image for Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort .
758 reviews168 followers
March 18, 2015
Favorite Lines “I think you'd look damn sexy in a nun’s habit.”

“I wanted her badly, but I wasn’t going to take anything from her. Too much had already been taken away from her. But if she wanted me as badly as I wanted her, I wasn’t about to disappoint her. Demons and angels be damned.”

“It probably sounds crazy, but I feel like we were thrown together for a reason.”

“He said that it was prophesized that I would become a Goddess.”

“Yes. I just hope for your sake that when you do, she still wants to be found.”

Riley is a Necromancer who uses his gift only for himself but that all changes when he rescues Paige from demon. Something about her moves him, makes hi want to protect her.
Paige woke up 3 hrs ago with no memory, she goes to Calamata island and meets Christopher, he gives her a job and home. For 3 yrs she lives in bliss unaware of the things that go bump in the night, that all changes when she meets Riley. Demons are looking for her. Riley is keeping her alive but, why do they want her!

I am so glad I was asked to review this! I love this world.
Sinclair's writing is great! It flows effortlessly and I have fallen in love with characters!
I am dying to read part 4 and will continue to follow this author!
Anyone who loves a great paranormal read should read this!

I was given this book by author in exchange for an honest review

FIVE PROTECTOR FAIRIES
Profile Image for *Lily's*.
548 reviews53 followers
May 6, 2017
**I would like to thank Netgalley, Smith Sinclair Books and the author Ivy Sinclair for a free digital copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.**

Part 1
In Part 1 of The Protect Her series we meet Paige , as we read we learn that she has no recollection of her past, who she is, what her name is, where she's from, she remembers nothing, all she knows is that she was found floating in the ocean. Paige is a mystery. She's been having dreams, more like nightmares, she also hasn't been able to sleep. While out in a run at night she's attacked by a demon, and there's where she meets Riley.

Riley is a Necromancer, he communicates with the dead and he also interrogates demons for a living. Riley wants to help Paige, he knows that she wouldn't be able to handle all those demons that are coming after her all by herself. Riley also has a mysterious past. He's very secretive, mostly he just doesn't talk about himself. Paige does open up to him, telling him what little she knows about herself. What they do know is that those demons are not going to stop until they get Paige.

We also meet Christopher, he's Paige friend, but let's just say he isn't who he claimed to be. Dun dun duuunnn

Part 2
In Part 2 we learn more about Riley's abilities and what he's able to do, we read a bit about his past, which is cool cus I didn't know who this guy really was. We also get to know who Christopher is. Paige isn't really happy with him, he's been lying to her for 3 years. Christopher doesn't seem to like Riley, he's protective and a bit possessive of Paige, he has other motives that's why. And there's also a mention of a mysterious Mark that's on Paige.

Through Riley we learn a bit about demons and their weaknesses and how Paige and Riley take advantage of it. Paige doesn't really agree with what Riley does. But he's helping her out so she doesn't want to lose him, she needs all the help she can get. Paige runs away from demons, learns about secrets, she feels betrayed but also confused cus she doesn't understand why demons are after her. But we learn that Paige isn't just a regular girl.

There's also a demon that is connected to Riley's past. This demon isn't after Riley, he's there for Paige. Not good.

Part 3
In Part 3 Paige and Riley get closer to each other, if you know what I mean. It's a bit to soon if you ask me, but yeah that happened. As we keep reading we're finding out more about Riley's many abilities. Christopher is also there, he catches up to Paige and Riley, like I said before he is kind of territorial with Paige, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy, so far.

We meet Sister Alice , she knows the answer to many of Paige's and Riley's questions. She just chooses not to tell them cus she doesn't agree in how Riley does things. But once we read more, we really learn who Paige is. Paige keeps having dreams, and in her dream, we see what happened to her in the past.

Bruno the demon after Paige, shows up too. He is bad news. Who knows what he wants with her but cus of him, Paige discovers who she is. Oh and before I forget, there also gargoyles in this part. Yes gargoyles, isn't that different :-)

I enjoyed reading Part 1-3 of The Protect Her series. I think it started off a bit questionable, when Paige agrees to go along with a stranger, not only to his car but his hotel room. But luckily she ran into a good guy. After that everything was at a good pace. Paige and Riley were a big mystery to me. I was wondering all along who they really were. They talked to each other but then would keep big things to themselves. These books keep you wanting more. You want to know who these characters are and what more is going to happen. I didn't expect most of the things that happened. Which is good, you don't want a book to be too predictable. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Hopefully there a happily ever after.
Profile Image for Autumn.
2,124 reviews38 followers
March 22, 2015
First let me say I received this book via the author only to find it on NetGalley and requested it there and got approved.

This box set is only parts 1-3 and there seems to be another box set or two.
All the parts are novellas so they are not full length novels but they do pack a punch.
My review will be on each part.
Part one Protect Her:
Here we are introduced to the characters Riley and Paige. First comes Riley as he is interrogating a demon on why they are on the island trying to find a girl. Riley has no clue who this girl is because there are no pictures. Riley is a necromancer which I believe for me is the first time to read about one of these in a book.
When Riley hears a girl scream he comes to her rescue and this girl who we find out is named Paige is the one Riley is looking for. But don't really know that for sure until later on. Paige has no clue about the two words the exist besides the humans and that is because of her amnesia.
Paige doesn't like that she is putting Riley in danger but Riley can handle himself to a certain extend. We learn a bit about Paige and how she has been living on the island for the last three years with her roommate Christopher. Riley is a bit more mysterious as Paige ask him questions but he is vague on his answers. But he has a past that isn't pretty. I think that is what gives him his bad boy image.

Part two: We find out who Christopher truly is and I can say I didn't see that coming even though I should have. Christopher's little secret doesn't make Paige trust him as she once did before. We watch as Paige always ends up with Riley even though he is never forth coming on telling her his past or what he does exactly. Christopher has a secret agenda with Paige and we slowly learn a bit about it. He has fallen for Paige but of course she doesn't have the feelings for him as he does for her.
With part two a small bit of information comes to the surface for Paige regarding her amnesia. Will this be the time she gets answers?
Part Three: Now that Paige learns that demons are after her. Riley and her have to try to stay one step ahead of them and try to find answers as to why she is wanted. There is something special about her that they want but no one knows why, or at least that is what we think. Riley turns to his mentor for answers and what we find out is that there is something special about Paige. But will she be able to accept the truth of who she is? The feelings that Paige and Riley have seem like it wants to blossom through out the whole story but Paige belongs to someone and we don't really understand why exactly he has marked her. The excuse she is given is it was to keep her safe, be we all know that is a crock of bull.
Overall I loved the story being told through Riley and Paige's eyes. I enjoyed how we are kept in suspense as to who Paige is and what is wanting her.
As the drama with it all gets intense I just hope that we soon get answers in the other books in this series.
There is plenty of action pretty much nonstop from the beginning where we meet Riley and learn about Paige. To the twist and turns that keep you wanting to find out what is going to happen next.
Profile Image for Rita Hernandez.
47 reviews36 followers
March 12, 2015
These are written novella style which means they are approximately 20,000 words each. This is the first 3 parts of this 9 part series.

Part One

Right from the get go there is action in Part One which I like. Riley is a great character and really the ideal book boyfriend. Did I mention that he is HOT? Well he is which could be why he is just so dang great! He is very good at what he does and jumps right in to not only save Paige but to protect her as well. Paige appears weak but has this inner strength that shines through and I think that is what draws Riley to her more than anything. Paige also has a roommate Christopher who seems a bit sketchy and Benjamin that Riley says runs the island sounds like much more trouble than these two need. The story is told from both Riley and Paige's point of view which is great.

Part Two

It is during Part Two that we get some big revelations and I knew I didn't like Christopher for a reason. Once his little secret is out he seems all the more shady even if he is suppose to be one of the good guys. Actually I have to say that during the whole series (what I have read so far) he seems more in it for himself than anything else. Again there is plenty of action and Paige when faced with a choice of who to trust makes the right decision in my opinion. More about Paige gets revealed but in a "OMG what is happening!" sort of way. You also get to see a little more of Riley's protective side. There are dark things in his past and he has this bad boy persona but he feels more than he is willing to admit. Even he admits to himself at one point of having the caveman urge to throw Paige over his shoulder.

Part Three

In Part Three we get a little more information, meet some new and important characters, and still have plenty of action. I want to say that all through Part Three I kept saying "When are Riley and Paige going to get together?" (there was that one time in a cave but then well......) Of course at the moment they are simply too busy trying to stay alive but the desire is there and they are both having a hard time fighting it. The cliffhanger in this book as in all of this series is so perfect and frustrating at the same time.

*Copy was provided for honest review*.

Profile Image for Diantha Jones.
Author 18 books400 followers
May 13, 2015
ORIGINALLY POSTED AT DJ'S BOOK CORNER

Protect Her was an okay read with a few good laughs and witty banter. Gotta love that witty banter! However, I will say going into this book (parts 1–3) I didn't know that there was more. I was expecting the entire thing to be over by the end and was not happily surprised to see that it wasn't. When I accepted this for review I wasn't informed of this, but if I had done a little research I might have known. Oh well! It's a done deal now!

Though I liked the MCs of this story, Riley and Paige, I did not like their insta-love. In two days, they were falling head over heels and I can't buy that. I DID, however, believe in their instant attraction. They were two sexy people and I could see the appeal each had to the other. Riley was a bad ass necromancer who seriously wasn't scared of a damn thing. Except maybe a particular angel and demon, but besides that dude could summon the dead. Not much to be afraid of after that! Paige was brave and strong though her initial reactions to everything happening to her were normal and extremely girly. I liked how she wouldn't let Riley boss her around even though she knew he had good intentions. But she was smart and usually went along with Riley's plans for escaping the demon army that was after her for the bad ass demon-get-dead powers she had.Though this was a paranormal romance there wasn't a lot of sexual activity. I'll leave you to discover why, but there IS a reason, and it has to do with the story not the author.

I liked the writing well enough, but it wasn't spectacular or anything. It flowed nicely and accomplished its purpose, and I have to say the action scenes were well written. A lot of details and time went into writing them and I could tell. So a good thing there.

Overall, just an okay book for me. I could continue the series, most definitely. I will recommend it to those readers who are into the whole angel/demon thing and don't mind a little insta-love. It's worth a read.
4,576 reviews16 followers
February 26, 2015
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**
Riley Stone was a necromancer who had a permit to work on Calamata Island, which is supposed to be off-limits to all demons but lately there's been an influx of them. Riley's job was to question their spirits. Benjamin was an archangel in charge of this region of the country and resided on Calamata Island. The demon Riley was questioning was sent to find a dame, to do a pass through town to see if she was there. This was the third demon he had questioned in the last week. All were sent by someone different, but each demon said the same thing. Paige's best friend was Christopher. He had warned her not to run at night, but the nightmares were back and she couldn't sleep. A Tiphon demon bit her, but Riley chased it off and the demon would be back. He used morton root on her bit as it could've killed her otherwise. Paige told Riley she had been on the island three years. Before the past week, it had been over 10 years since a demon had crossed over from the main land. Riley took Paige back with him to rest. As they were leaving the hotel, a Hytrol demon was waiting at the door. Riley had a feeling that he couldn't fight that he was supposed to watch over and protect Paige.
Riley had been all about earning money until he came across Paige. He became very loyal and protective to Paige as he tried to figure out why the demons were after her. I highly recommend this story, BUT make sure you get the WHOLE set. I was very unhappy with where the book left off as there are still at least 4 more parts to this story.
Profile Image for iamjenai.
234 reviews1 follower
June 6, 2015
I am not the type of reader who gushes over book covers but this time I gotta say I love the cover! Looks so sweet yet intriguing and deadly. Cool!

As for the story, it was just okay. It was all good actually, the first few chapters but having read and loved Anita Blake (necromancer) by Laurell K. Hamilton and Georgina Kincaid (succubus; angels and demons) by Richelle Mead, I was expecting something more. Sorry, I blame myself for having read too many books, my mind tend to compare. I think had I not read these two series, Protect Her would have been more than okay for me.

Characters Riley and Christopher made the story engaging, but I cannot say the same for Paige. SPOILER!!! Not good. Would I keep reading? I don't know. I really like where the story is headed for Riley and Christopher. SPOILER!! By the way, twists of the story were done neatly.
Profile Image for Denise.
1,770 reviews24 followers
December 26, 2015
** I received this boxed set from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Wow. 'The Protect Her Series' had me glued to the pages from Book One through Book Three and left me wanting more. The storyline is unique and very creative. There's angels, demons and every being in between. Paige is a great lead. For everything she's been through and continues to go through, she handles it pretty well. The way her story plays out keeps getting better and stranger. Riley is a sexy kick-ass character, even if he's a Necromancer. Benjamin is a mystery to me. He's definitely holding some secrets. I look forward to reading more of this series. A great add to your tbr list.
Profile Image for Samantha.
2,678 reviews19 followers
May 11, 2016
This is a serial about Paige and Riley. Paige is a woman who has no idea who she is. For her she is making her life now that she has no memory of her past life. Riley is a Necromancer who uses his abilities to make a living. While on an island that is suppose to be demon free, but lately being overrun with them he discovers Paige and we are in for quite the ride.
Goddesses, demons, demon officials, nuns, hidden secrets, sneaky archangels, and so much more. And that's only in the first three parts.
Profile Image for Sam.
336 reviews24 followers
February 11, 2015
*Copy was provided for honest review*

This is a fast paced, well written box set that will leave you wanting more. It is cliff hanger so dont read if you dislike that sort of thing, the story line it self is so smooth and easy reading. You find you finish the book fast then you actually thought.
This was the 1st time that I have read anything from this author but I really cant wait to read more.
The characters as so real feeling, you love and hate them all at the same time.
Profile Image for Carol Keen.
Author 6 books116 followers
April 13, 2016
These are short, and fast. This boxed set only gets you part way into the series. Pagie, Riley, and Christopher are the main characters. You do get two points of view, back and forth. Then we find out more about Christopher. Paige seems confused, and then as we think we might get something sorted out boom... end of this boxed set. Sigh.

My copy came from Net Galley in exchange for my honest review and nothing more.
Profile Image for Hanna.
143 reviews10 followers
May 18, 2016
There are currently 10 parts to this collection and when the 11th comes out I will be sad to see it end. I will definitely be moving onto some of Ivy's other works because her writing is captivating and her characters will move you. These installments are sure to be loved by any fantasy or angel lover.
Profile Image for Paulette.
342 reviews
November 3, 2015
I just finished reading Parts 1-3 and immediately put in my order for Parts 4-6. I was hooked after the first chapter! What a great series! So much going on, excellent characters, couldn't read it fast enough. Not what I expected but I loved it! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Great books! Would make a great movie or TV series.
1,615 reviews7 followers
February 8, 2015
Received this set in exchange for an honest review. Paige & Riley have a battle on their hands the book has many turns & twists.I will need to read the others to see what happens.
Profile Image for Rebekah Hayes-champagne.
61 reviews24 followers
August 8, 2015
Exactly what I wanted :)

Great story, good character development, complete immersion into the world 's Sinclair builds for us! I will be buying the rest!!!
Displaying 1 - 20 of 20 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.