Start by marking “The Deception series boxset: FaCade, Cadence, Beneath Innocence” as Want to Read:
The Deception series boxset: FaCade, Cadence, Beneath Innocence

The Deception series boxset: FaCade, Cadence, Beneath Innocence

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  168 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
This is a boxset containing; FaCade, Cadence and Beneath Innocence. This is the full bestselling Deception series.

WARNING! This boxset is Dark erotica.
This book contains situations that some may find offensive. If you are sensitive to graphic violence read with caution.

"TRSOR Top read. Scorching hot erotic thriller" The Rock Stars Of Romance.

"Don't you love a book that
Published March 1st 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Deception series boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Deception series boxset

Excessive~Reader
To see my review for each of these stories you can clicking on each book. This is my review for the series as a whole. Simply put, I loved each book more than the one before it. If you’re a fan of either of these authors I think you’ll like be happy with this boxset too.
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
* Facade - 4 stars *
“Do you know what that does to a soul that’s so in love and attached to another? To endure pain like that was truly unbearable. No one could drag me from the depression. Then months passed, a year, and I relearnt how to be me again. To breathe for me, to wake up and know I was alone and I needed to keep living.”
- Faye

* Cadence - 4 stars *
“She was my other half, she completed the man I was, the man I wanted to be for her. My soul was created with hers and sent here for us to f
Diane Yoskowitz
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
☆FACADE☆ Holy hell twisted mother of all things elusive! Prepare yourself to have your mind blown. OMG! Seriously when DH Sidebottom and Ker Dukey write their own books it is intense; put these two astounding authors together and we are talking FIERCE! DH Sidebottom and Ker Dukey's Facade is an absolutely epic story that mercilessly and easily left me mystified. The story is thrilling, dark, riveting, twisted, erotic and so freaking good
☆ Cadence ☆ Amazing ☆ someone needs to tell Batman and Robi
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

When I Found out my 2 of my favorite Authors where writing this a books together I really didn't know what to expect they both write great books but together they have blown my mind I don't know how to review these books without giving away to much of the story so I am going to keep it simple if you love Dark erotic books with Twists this is the box set for you.

Facade is a dark twisted Mind F*** nothing is what it seems and I didn't see that coming I really can't say enough about this book but b
Jamie  Leigh
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
wow.this is a seriously dark twisted story. but I loved it!
Ally's Book Reviews
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FACADE

Wow. I absolutely sped through this book to the end. Dark, depraved and damn gripping. I couldn't put it down! An absolute rollercoaster, twists and turns I couldn't have even imagined, I finished this book with a gasp and a hand to my mouth in shock, I love that I am always kept on my toes by this duos collaborative works and never know what to expect and always proven wrong with my guesses. Completely genius, there's not many that can do that to me anymore.
The characters and the story s
Meggie
Holy. Mother. Of. All. Shits.

This book was a mindfuck and a half. At least three full thrusts straight to my brain.

If you’re looking for redemption, go elsewhere.

If you’re looking for a strong heroine that is still flawed, as well as some psychopaths, read this book.

You might hate the human race after but it’s definitely worth it. Maybe.
Annmarie
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: set-series
A series worth investing in. It's sexy, raunchy, dirty, and intense.

This series is dirty and raunchy but so addicting.
Facade is about Dante and Star. Star has been captured. Star awakens in a cell with no memories of who she is or where she is.
Dante is a man who sought vengeance in capturing Star. He was betrayed by his bodies needs and urges.
Dante enjoys indulging in perverse desires. Capturing Star was about fulfilling those desires. Keeping her memories at bay was his way of controlling her
Heather  Talbot
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This set knocks or out of the park. Excellent read

I absolutely loved these books. For those who like dark erotica with some mystery, you will love this.
This review contains spoilers...
Book one was very deceptive as you navigate the mystery of who she is (Star/Faye), how she got there, who Dante is and what is the real truth. The torturous abuse and emotional abuse Dante puts her through are despicable. Then the end of book comes and finally everything China together into a huge culmination of pl
Amber slater
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great series

What a turbulent ride, up down, twists and turns. Every couple chapters.... didn't see that coming. Can you imagine waking up and having absolutely NO CLUE who you are, where you are or how you got there? Lol, that's just the beginning. Then introduce the lies, deception and psychotic people that are telling you to trust them.
Tish
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I had waited so.long to.read this series :(
I know I know I suck but omg I loved the dark deprived tale ;) yep so not sorry.
I'm kinda stuck with what to read now though.
Off to stalk me some more dark *covers eyes*
Claire Cronin
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very good indeed!! A very dark, twisted, erotic and violent tale. Not for the easily offended as it contains very graphic violent and sex scenes. Loved the characters, the plot is very good, took a very different direction than I was expecting!!
C4rol
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow i waited to read all 3 books & now i have . I don't know where to start if you like dark twisted reads this is definitely the book for you. you wont be disappointed go one click now & read this Epic book i put my hands together for both Ker & Dawn you have smashed it with this series
Fi Ward
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great dark read with surprising twists. Very graphic but it needed it to be. I got engrossed in all the characters. A must read for those who like the shock factor.
Mary
Jun 15, 2015 rated it liked it
cheri
Dec 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Ridiculous and

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The forcing of me to write a set number of words made the time wasted even worse.
Stacey Huskins
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Was so looking forward to this series facade was fantastic I couldn't put it down but was left disappointed after candence it didn't do justice
Stephanie Daley
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Facade and Cadence were awesome books full of twists and turns in a twisted world. I would recommend this box set to anyone who likes to dip into the dark reads!
Jo Conway
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A complete boxset where each book completely compliments the series.
If you like sinister, you'll love this series.
Michelle
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant ! Loved it ! Amazing !
Kissie Chrissie
Oct 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Dark Exposure
  • To Murder Matt
  • The Darkness Trilogy Box Set (The Darkness Trilogy, #1-3)
  • The Rocker Series: Demon's Wings Collection (The Rocker, #1-6)
  • Man of Mystery
  • The Broken Angel Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3 (Broken Angel, #1-3)
  • Sometimes Never: The Series Box Set
  • Dirty Nights, The Novel
  • Hamelin's Child
  • Uncovering You: The Complete First Boxset (Uncovering You #1, #2, & #3)
  • Shattered (The Shattered Saga, #1)
  • Crusader (Impossible, #9)
  • A Rocker's Melody (Dust and Bones, #1)
  • Maybe Fate
  • Breathe (Shingle Beach #3)
  • Substitute Boyfriend
  • The Bad Ass Brigade
  • Hundreds (Dollar, #3)

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv
More about Ker Dukey...