Start by marking “Freefall (Indigo Lounge, #5)” as Want to Read:
Freefall (Indigo Lounge, #5)

Freefall

(Indigo Lounge #5)

Keely Benson:
Nineteen. The age I threw my life away.
Twenty-Five. The age I decided to try it a second time.
Twenty-Five plus one day. The age Benedict Mason Sinclair III walked into my life.

Mason Sinclair III:
She was a curse.
A sex bomb.
A perfect reminder that not having a heart was the best choice I ever made.
Published March 31st 2015 by Zara Cox (first published March 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Freefall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freefall

The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Having read all of the previous books in this series, I was looking forward to starting this one. Once again, Zara did not disappoint. I loved Keely and Mason's story. For this instalment I was moved away from the sex planes into an exciting cruise liner. The indigo lounge had moved to the ocean on a ship like no other. Hands up who wants a ticket? Lol
Mariana Lee
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm such a huge fan of Zara Cox and her Indigo Lounge Series that I was a little apprehensive about reading this one. I wanted it to be great and do the other books justice. Well, this 5th book didn't disappoint. I love Keely and her potty mouth! I wanted to know a little more about her having encountered her before on High and Higher, I needed to know more. Well...... know more I did ! Keely is so strong and so together for someone that has gone through so much. What can I say about Mason...... ...more
Corinne Crockett
I enjoyed this book (even though the editing errors were constant and distracting. This book seriously needs to be proofread again), but I'm confused by the "no cliffhanger" promise. It DOES end in a cliffhanger, because there is clearly more to the story. The book just ends abruptly with no resolution. I assume more is coming (because if this is seriously all there is, then I want my money back), and I think Freefall is definitely misrepresenting itself with the "This is a standalone book with ...more
Mamackn
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This new book in the Indigo Lounge series is just stunning. It is hot, sexy, steamy, intriguing and leaves you wanting to know what has happened, and what will happen. This is one of the naughtier series that I have read and I love it. I am so thankful that she has shared these stories.

This can be read as a standalone, no cliffhanger. I do HIGHLY recommend that you read the other 4 books. This one is a lot tamer than the other ones in the series.

Zara Cox certainly knows how to write a steamy, pa
Sherma
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mason and Keely

Total Alpha male, sex on a stick, arrogant, broody. So many adjectives to describe this hunk of maleness it would keep you hot. He sure did keep Keely extremely hot. Chance meeting for them both happened at both their best friends engagement party, Zack and Bethany. Mr. Indigo lounge himself and the other hot alpha male. This story was intense at times, drama filled and erotic filled as well. He did things and brought out things and used them on Keely. Introduced her to the wonder
Maureen Nicholson
4.5 Sizzling Stars! Let me start by saying that Zara Cox is one of my favorite authors. She can write a sexy domineering alpha and sex scenes that will have you panting and swooning. Her heroines are not pathetic and weak and her plots are engaging. This story was interesting and the characters were enjoyable, especially Mason Sinclair. That man is one sexy, very alpha neanderthal with an animalistic way of pursuing his prey, which lucky girl, was Keely. The chemistry and sex between Keely and M ...more
Mamackn
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Zara Cox certainly knows how to write a steamy, pa
Donna Mcaleer
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freefall

I loved this story, two very troubled souls who manage to find relief in each other. Keely and Mason really had so much in common, loved their characters and their interaction and the sex, OMG, very hot. Another great story in the Indigo Lounge series, a good story, worth the read. One bad comment is the editing, too many words that are out if place or misused, usually I take away a star for that but I loved this story so much I did not take away a star. Hopefully this comment will be se
Katrin Zehl
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

It starts off a bit slow but then captivates you. I wish she would have a gone a bit more into their pasts and a longer epilogue would have been great as well. But overall this was a great story without to much drama from ex's or pitiful stuff. These 2 characters had real heart breaking issues . Loved it . I like this whole series . I think this could be a stand alone but I suggest you read the first 2 books of the series to better understand .
Jackie Wright
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I'm a great fan of Zara Cox and this book did not disappoint
I loved Keeley's potty mouth and what can I say about Mason apart from he us one HOT Alpha ....
These two have chemistry but are there too many secrets, Will they overcome what's out of there hands and beyond there control.
They want each other.... The sex is hot and the story is steamy. I could not put this book down
Zara Cox has done it again
Charmaine Walker
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow..wow. .wow. ..What a HOT HOT story.
Mason..oh I would love to keep you.
Keeley. .such a feisty lady..Thank goodness.
Bethany's best friend meets Zach business friend. Such chemistry. BUT so many secrets.
Mason wants her and Keeley wants him but not to be under his control. Two loving tortured souls being drawn to one another in a battle of wills. Who will really win in the end.
FREEFALL - forgive me - yes free to fall for each other. Absolutely brilliant, just loved it loved it loved it.
Jenn Kopitke
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As with all the books in the indigo lounge series Keely's story did not disappoint! I loved her sass and her vulnerability. Mason was a sect mystery that she slowly unraveled. The sex was steamy hot and I loved reading every minute. I wish there was some further details into Mason's life while he was away as well as his backstory with Cassie. I do hope we continue to see more books from the Indigo Lounge!
Michelle
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it....

This book was amazing Zara..just wow.
Such heartache with both characters, made me wonder was an HEA possible.
Thank you again for sharing your gift, I hope there are more more more IL books coming our way.
If you haven't read any of these books, I say hurry up and do so. You won't be disappointed.
Tovah Levine
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

What did you just do to me woman? I love this book I so hope there is more to this. Their chemistry is off the charts I can't wait to find out what happens later. I have a feeling I'm gonna start back from the beginning...
Caroline H
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god loved this book, could of hit my kindle at the end!!! So hope there is another book & it is out very,very soon!!!!! So I return ebook to amazon &'they sent me another,,, so the end I was missing was so good!!!
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zara Cox did it again, this book was awesome just like her others. I can't wait for the next one to come out. If you haven't read the Indigo Lounge series you seriously need to, you will fall in love with all the characters.
Pam
Mar 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Usually love Zara's book. This one fell short. It was hard to focus sometimes due to the many errors. I am sure she has been made aware but that truly took away from the book.
Still enjoyed the read. Hot as all her others.
Mason is a definite book boyfriend.
Dianna Malone
Another Awesome book from Zara!

All I can say is WOW! Loved,loved,loved this book! I loved all the books in the Indigo Lounge Series! Can't wait for the next book Zara!
Philicia
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hott

This is by far the best series.. I can't wait until the next one. I highly recommend. For readers over 20.
Lulu Dumonceaux
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

Love Keely!!! Incredible story. So much pain for both Keely and Mason. I love how Zara wraps the two worlds together, beautiful HEA!!!
Amy Trevathan
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great series! I loved all three couples in the series. They all brought something different to their stories.
Tina
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this serious, but still need more x
Sandy Emary
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book!
JoAnn Kaiser
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
as part of box set
Colleen
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved keely and the story was amazing! !!!!! wow was all I gotta say incredible
Heather Scott mannella
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good series but a very anticlimactic ending!! I was hoping for more!
Angela
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is about my fifth time reading this incredible series. One of my all-time favourites. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!! Zara Cox is on my must read list and is one of my favourite authors.... One thing I have learned over the years reading her books is that she certainly know how to write/tell a compelling story- full of interesting characters, and some red hot sizzle. If you haven't read any of her books before, what are you waiting for! But, be prepared, because one book will never be enough. This is a ...more
Summer
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Much better than book 2 and 3 in this series!
Vettech
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
FREEFALL.....what a great title....I'm so very in love with this series. The female characters are truly inspiring with their strong wills and equally strong fortitude to get through the horrors of their past lives......yet they're soft and supple in the hands of their men!!

In this story we follow Mason Sinclair, best buddy to Zach Savage......and Keely Benson, bestie to Zach's fiancé Bethany. I was totally riveted to this story from start to finish. Both with some scary shit that went on six ye
Apr 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
editing and grammatical killed this for me

I really enjoy this series and was looking forward to its release. Halfway through, after counting at least ten editing errors, I was frustrated. The story of Mason and Keely is very good and more than holds your attention when you aren't trying to re-read to get of the errors. When the story is so good you don't want to miss a word, you also expect it to flow. I get the sense that someone messed up and published a draft copy. It's a shame.

• Fight For You
  • Wicked Weekend (Vegas Nights, #0.5)
  • Spike (Spark, #2)
  • Lady in Red (Mad Passions, #2)
  • Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • Seven Nights to Surrender (Art of Passion, #1)
  • Floored
  • Pulled Beneath (Bar Harbor, #1)
  • Wanderlust
  • The Broken Road (Broken #1)
  • Flames of Love (The Remingtons #3; Love in Bloom #12)
  • Captiva Craving (Six Feet Under, #2)
  • Trigger (The Pericolo Series)
  • You Loved Me At My Weakest
  • Spencer (Not your average British romance, #1)
  • Butterfly
  • Blurred Lines Volumes 5-8 (Irresistible Lines, Twisted Lines, False Lines, Gratifying Lines)
  • Living Dangerously (Adrenaline Highs, #4)

Indigo Lounge (5 books)
  • High (Indigo Lounge, #1)
  • Higher (Indigo Lounge, #2)
  • Spiral (Indigo Lounge, #3)
  • Soar (Indigo Lounge, #4)