Start by marking “Black Falcon: Complete Series Collection (Black Falcon #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Black Falcon: Complete Series Collection (Black Falcon #1-4)

Black Falcon: Complete Series Collection

(Black Falcon #1-4)

The entire New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Black Falcon Collection: Rock the Heart, Rock the Band, Rock My Bed, Rock My World, Rock the Beat, Rock My Body and two bonus scenes together in one box set for a limited time.

Follow the heart-stopping stories of the tattooed bad-boys of Black Falcon as they fall in love with women who rock them in every single way.
Published February 27th 2015 by Michelle A. Valentine Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Black Falcon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Falcon

Start your review of Black Falcon: Complete Series Collection (Black Falcon #1-4)
Coco.V
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (3/10/2019)!

F.y. Dawn
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I’m torn

I loved this series. The storyline was well developed and Noel, Riff, Trip, And Tyke are every girls dream, but... the editing was horrible, sentences that were hard to navigate through, words missing... *deep sigh* I’m tired of authors pushing for quantity and not quality.
Angel
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!!

Hot Rockers, sexy strong woman, I love rock series and this one didn't disappoint.
each book had it's own unique story, i loved getting to know each one of them.
I have to say Riff is my favorite we even share a Birthday lol.
I loved the bonus scenes also.
This series was awesome and i enjoyed every minute of it.
Christine Kaplan
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good book. For me like all series when read in complete sequence one after another they become monatomic. But great characters and storyline. If you like rockers and rock stars you will love this series.
Jan
Great series, Great characters, Rockstar payboys taken down one by one by woman who capture their heart.

Recommended read
Shelley Daniels
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Just ok

I about traded this series in for something else about five chapters into Noel’s story, the first book, but I’m no quitter so I managed to read them all. Some are much better than others, Riff and Tyke’s stories were much better than the other two but I wouldn’t say they were great. I realize this is fiction but Noel’s character was just so ridiculous it was hard to read in some places. Seriously, he’s made to seem more like a 20 yr old girl on her period then the bad boy rockstar he’s
Dawn Luman
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the storylines of how each band member recovered from their own problems and found love. My problems were with the lack of good editing. I found so many misspelled words and several places where a “string” of words would be repeated back to back in the same sentence. This made it very hard to get through the series because I would have to stop and re-read what I just read in order to have it make sense.
Becky
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The world of rock will rock your world

This complete series is a must! Michelle Valentine delivers characters and a story line that is gritty, honest to life, and blazingly hawt. Get ready to have your heart handed to you as each member of Black Falcon find their true other half and with these phenomenal women overcome their biggest hurdle. I know the rating system only allows 5 stars but in my mind this is a solid 10!
Gimmy
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rock and Roll Series

Fun read. Interesting characters, sometimes scenes were redundant. But, overall enjoyed learning about the characters and watching their love stories develope.
One thing I liked, the author didn't make them all fall in love in the same week or even years. I have read many of these types of book series and the characters all fall in love to their soul mates in the same timeframe. The author did a nice job of making it more believable.
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
A must read series and definitely if you love a good rocker series! All of the books can be read as a standalone but are interconnected and are the stories of Noel, Riff, Trip and Tyke. It will have your heart racing and leave you wanting more after you have finished it. Heartbreak and love scenes all rolled into one.
A series you just can't miss :-)
Jenni Lennen
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved them

I loved this entire series. Especially the little novellas. They gave you a sense of what the characters went through between books. However, I was a little sad that Trip and Tyke's books seemed to be a little shorter,or maybe that was just because I couldn't put them down.
angie
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Wow

Loved the whole series When heavy metal rockers meet down home women their rock world changes forever
Great series about love and challenges that all comes together in the end
Would highly highly recommend this book to everyone that wants hot love stories with a slight tear in their eye.
Shirley Kudrna
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY I LOVED IT

The Black Falcon Series was a blast. Even a grandmother loved reading this series. I can not believe I missed out on all the CRAZY fun by getting married at 16! Nice job Michelle A. Valentine
Andrea Mccormick
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rock on...

This is a great series and the Black Falcon rock band and the ladies that tamed the untamable men of the group. I love how the story was wrapped up in a happily ever after.
Emma Adley
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True love

This is one of my favourite books I’ve read in a while each book draws you in and it is a well rounded ending not leaving you hanging which I love. Just wish that I didn’t read them so quickly.
Ann Brown
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great collection

Really enjoyable and engrossing. Great series with strong women and hot rock stars. Each character was very likeable. A very sexy read with a lot of drama.
Lisa
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these books!

What a great series! I couldn't put them down. Had to keep going until the end! Beautiful love, angst and turmoil with the bad boy rock n roll vibe!
Gina Marie
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series, each book got better and better. The guys in Black Falcon all find their happy ever after, and realize that they are not just band mates but family too.
Michelle Loudermilk michie
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

Loved and didn't want to end! Bad boys turned good with strong incredible women and everyone with a HEA!!!! Great mix of stories!
Tara Conrad
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rocker Romance!

This was a great series! Each of the characters is so well developed. I couldn't wait to keep reading about each of them!
Lynn
Great Series!!
Karen
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: valentine
I am glad I fell upon this series. This box set takes you through the lives of the band members of "Black Falcon". It starts with Noel where you are introduced to his Lanie who he has known all his life and was or shall I say is in love with even though they broke up 4 years ago. You go through their struggles to reconnect and move forward. Then you meet Riff the ultimate rocker who say she will never settle down and gives out "golden tickets" to women he feels are worth some extra fun until he ...more
Kim
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: rockers
This was a hard bundle to rate some things I really loved but some things I really hated.

I really loved the story lines and the actual stories of each couple. The first two Noel and Riff's stories were probably my favorites. Trip and Tyke's were good but they both seemed kind of rushed compared to the first two, maybe because there wasn't a novella to follow at the end. There was a nice epilogue that concluded their stories after the last book but it still wasn't quite what we got with the first
Bethany
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
TOP notch rocker series.
Reviews left under the individual books:
Rock the Heart
Rock My Body
Gucci 35
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Black Falcon

Absolutely love this series. Black Falcon is about 4 Rock Stars hitting it big and finding the woman that complete them. 4 great stories along with 2 Novella's and some bonus chapters. Also Valentine gives us a Playlist for each main book which I love. Music is a beautiful outlet for me and I love when authors bring music into their books. My favorite couples of this series our Riff aka Zach lead guitarist and Aubrey. My second favorite is Tyke lead bassist and song writer along with
Julie
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even though I have read this series before, when the box set came out , had to read it again.

There is no band like Black Falcon and to me, there never will be. I love all of the characters involved from the beginning to the end of the series. These are some bad boy rockers with such great hearts. I loved seeing each one be tamed by the perfect woman for them. Each character is well written into a great series and I really hate to see them go. I can read about these rockers over and over again!
Simone
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series and could connect with the characters, especially the books about Riff and Aubrey and Trip and Holly. My only problem with this series was the frustration of constantly coming across spelling errors. It appears that whoever did the final proof reading before distributing the series only used a computer 'spell check'. Casual was always spelt 'causal' and Dining Room was always spelt 'Dinning' Room among many others. Please publishers get your act together it's not very ...more
Fatmata Sankoh
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The price for this book set was amazing. This series is definitely five stars worthy as it has it all. From the start with Noel and Lanie I was captivated. Then it was Riff and Aubrey, hot and fab is all I can say. Trip and Holly were fantastic too and so was Tyke and Frannie. A hot read that leaves you wanting more. First book I've read by this author but it won't be my last as she's on my shortlist now.
Tenisha Brown
Apr 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
so far I liked book one. didn't need book two. laughed at book 3. and feel it may be a real story in book 4. fingers crossed

with such promise just pissed me off. why make the characters so annoying. your a sex addict so you get involved fall in love and get pregnant by your patient. someone that should trust you. and that is not the real issue. just how the story was written.

3 why did I bother stars
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wounded Warriors - 3 book set
  • Stripped: Tease Series Book 2 (The Tease Series)
  • Reckless Beat Box Set (Reckless Beat, #1-3)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Cities of Love, #1)
  • The Southern Billionaire Romance Series Collection
  • One Wicked Night
  • The Men of Steel Anthology: Steel Brothers - A Family Affair
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
  • O'Gallagher Nights: The Complete Series
  • Wild Irish: Volumes 1-4 (Wild Irish, #1-4)
  • Broken Boundaries (Debonair, #1)
  • Rocked (A Rock Star Romance)
  • The Bradens at Weston (Books 1-3 Boxed Set): Love in Bloom: The Bradens
  • Stone Hard SEALs (Stone Hard SEALs #1-2)
  • Fractured Farrells Box Set: A Damaged Billionaire Series: Books 1-3
  • Fearless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #2)
  • Under His Skin (So Inked, #1)
  • Alpha Turned (Wolf Appeal, #1)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook:

Black Falcon (4 books)
  • Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)
  • Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)