Start by marking “Forgiven (Forgotten #3)” as Want to Read:
Forgiven (Forgotten #3)

Forgiven

(Forgotten #3)

Kelly
Everyone has their kryptonite, mine just so happens to be him. The womanizer, the male whore and the sexiest man you’ll ever lay your eyes on. With his dark hair, penetrating eyes, and his god like body beckoning to be touched, you can’t help but be hypnotized by the man.
He makes me want things I don’t deserve, makes me feel things I didn’t think I’d ever experience
Published February 28th 2015 by Lisa Helen Gray

To ask other readers questions about Forgiven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgiven

Roksana
Hero is a big manwhore and sleep around a lot whilst on separation with the heroine..NO THANK YOU!
Kim
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in The Forgotten series, while it can be read as a standalone I highly recommend reading Better Left Forgotten and Obsession before reading Forgiven.

Kelly has made a series of bad decision in her life and the only good thing that came out of them was her son Ethan. Her past keeps catching up with her and has hurt the ones she’s close to. The problem is she has a weakness for Dante. He’s everything she shouldn’t want but can’t resist.
Dante has never wanted a woman more than K
Akeisha -Til' The Last Page BB
Reviewed: Akeisha
Rating:4.5 Stars

It's always sad to see a series come to an end. I thought that Forgiven was a really good end to the Forgotten Series. With this book it showed how much the author has grown from the first book in the series. Lisa creates males that are so swoon worthy and you can't help but cheer them on throughout the book.

Forgiven tells the story of Dante and Kelly.

Kelly's a single mom who is still living in guilt from the events surrounding Catilyn and Cage( you have to read
Christie72
Forgiven is the third book in the Forgotten Series, and readers finally get Dante and Kelly’s story. After finally giving into her desire for Dante, Kelly has to deal with his harsh rejection, and I am not exaggerating when I say HARSH!!!! His hurtful behavior toward her is nothing new for her. Life has constantly knocked Kelly down, but she always gets back up, and this is no exception. She has to keep living for her son, Ethan. She hides her hurt from Dante every time she sees him which is a g ...more
Theresa
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for a honest review. I loved it. I wouldn't put it down. This is a mystery romance and funny as beck. Even in a tough spot u will be laughing. I'm still laughing as I think of parts of this story. I'm not good at telling stories but because I was laughing so hard my husband looks at Neil's I done lost my mind. So I actually tell him y I'm laughing so hard, them him and my kids start laughing and my daughter says she has to read this too. Yes it is that good. Everyone and anytime ...more
Stacey
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, reviewed
Where do I start I absolutely love love love this series!!

I was eagerly awaiting Dante and Kelly's story after what happen to Kelly in Better Left Forgotten I was intrigued to find out her back story. Lisa Helen Grey did not disappoint.

The book had me gripped from start to finish and I couldnt put it down, taking me to the early hours of the morning and running over in my lunch times!

Dante was so funny, the way Lisa writes makes me feel like I am part of the book and I am experiancing all of t
Emily
Single mother Kelly has resisted Dante's advances since they met. Although she is attracted to Dante, she knows he is a player who doesn't do commitment, though they have become friends maybe if they came together it would be different, it wasn't. In fact Dante when out of his way to be callus and unforgivable.

Dante tried keeping Kelly at a distance for his own good, but he can no longer deny he wants to build something with Kelly. Dante comes up with a plan that he knows Kelly can't refuse, bu
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession

MY THOUGHTS~

I was provided with a Review Copy/ARC for review.

Author Lisa Helen Gray killed it with this book! It was her best yet as far as I'm concerned! I could "hang out" with Dante every day, for real! LOVE him! Love this book!

In Forgiven, we got to see more of the couples and people from the previous books in this series and a whole lot more Dante! Can't go wrong there! The author did a great job of incorporating the other characters' stories in with
Lisa Arrington
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have had the pleasure to read and review all three books in this series and I have not been disappointed. I have to say that Kelly and Dante's story is my favorite of the three stories. Dante is the group's comedian/teddy bear. He lets everything roll off him, or does he?

Kelly came to the group under the guise of deception. Luckily, she has proven herself trust worthy, just needing to do what any mother would have.

These two have butted heads since day one. The chemistry they have between them
Nicola Skelding
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is Dante and Kelly's Story and yet again it pulled at my heart strings.The author kept me on the edge of my seat with the thrills but also kept me going through all sorts of emotions, one minute my heart was in my mouth the next minute it was gushing,Lisa Helen Gray, you did this book family proud and It has been a pleasure to go on this emotional ride with all of them.This book deserves it's 5 stars
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*Arc Provided*

Dante and Kelly Pulled at my heart, This Is Another Great Story!!
Love Lisa's Writing, pefect story.
If you havent read this series, you should start ASAP..

♥Romance Was Perfect ✔
♥Characters Are Awesome ✔
♥Brilliant Story Plot ✔
♥Made me Squirm and Flick Bean and Repeat ✔✔✔
♥Made me CRY, And Fearing for the life of my KINDLE.. It was Touch and Go for A little bit there..✔
Charlotte Louise
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't no where to start with this book is have been looking forward to it for so long and I wasn't disappointed with it from Start to finish she made dante funny like he has been in every book maybe even more :-) loved it and the story had be gripped never new what to expect and never guess what was gonna happen so happy I got the chance to read this book before was released well dun
Sam
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Forgotten series and the best one in my opinion.
I found Dante hilarious! I laughed so much throughout this book and didn't want it to come to an end. Everyone needs a Dante in their life!
Suzie
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, have loved this series from the start and was not disappointed with Dante's story. Always had a soft spot for this character and really enjoyed getting to know him a bit better.
Vicki Billings
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dante

Another massive hit by Lisa loved every moment of this story how nail biting some scenes were to laughing loudly
Well done Lisa
Jamie Ramsey
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this authors work another fantastic book XX😍😍😍
Claire Griffiths
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this series has made me cry laugh and love a little bit more I'm so in love with Dante banter haven't stopped giggling definitely worth a read from the first book
Lucinda Reeves
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

I enjoyed the entire series but this one was the best. I laughed so hard during reading that my husband thought I was nuts lol but mixed in with laughing was the emotional parts too. Excellent ending to an enjoyable series !
Lisa Helen Gray
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
available on kindle, Kobo and nook :)
Jdm74aol.com
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great

Omg, Dante had to be the funniest character. With the spiders and giraffes I was laughing to the point of tears.
Candice
Jan 22, 2016
janet daldry
Jul 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Checkmate With Bishop (Hellion MC #5)
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys are Back in Town, #4)
  • Night Rogues (Night #1)
  • Wreaking Havoc
  • Notes of the Past (Lightning Strikes #2)
  • Step Brother: Off Limits:
  • Under The Alpha's Protection
  • Mine (Imperfect Chaos #1)
  • Taking Chances (Bradford, #2)
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
  • No Apologies
  • Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)
  • Mastering the Art of Love (The American Soldier Collection, #2)
  • Haunt (Bayonet Scars, No. 6)
  • Ruined (She Who Dares, #4)
  • Thunderstruck (Ramsey Security Book 1)
  • Sentenced (Jaded Regret #1)
Lisa Helen Gray is Amazon's best selling author of the Forgotten Series and Carter Brother series.

She loves hanging out, but most of all, curling up with a good book or watching movies. When she's not being a mom, she's been a writer and a blogger.

She loves writing romance novels, ones with a HEA and has a thing for alpha males.

I mean, who doesn't!

Just an ordinary girl surround by extraordinary

Forgotten (3 books)
  • Better Left Forgotten (Forgotten, #1)
  • Obsession (Forgotten, #2)