Start by marking “Fortuitous (Anabella Summers Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Fortuitous (Anabella Summers Series Book 1)

Fortuitous (Anabella Summers Series Book 1)

**THIS ISNT A STANDALONE. IT IS BOOK ONE OF THE TRILOGY.**
**THIS IS A RACY STORY AND THE SEX SCENES ARE DESCRIPTIVE**

Anabella Summers was a typical seventeen years old. She was happy, popular, smart and was thinking about graduation and which college she would go to. Then one Saturday night her parents were killed in a fatal car accident.
Anabella felt like the colors w
Published February 24th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Fortuitous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fortuitous

Start your review of Fortuitous (Anabella Summers Series Book 1)
Amelia
A marginal improvement on Unforseen in the sense that there was actually some description*, Fortuitous was still a DNF early on due to writing style. The MC's voice has the maturity of a thirteen year old girl and the interactions are heavy on cheese and get-over-yourself.

I skim read some of the rest and was absolutely horrified to read rape described thusly "Then, one night, his date at the time came into my room and raped me. With men we aren’t used to calling non-consensual sex rape. Regardle
Kelly Clare
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Once again Krystal White has written a story you can't turn away from. Although there were several aspects of this book I found similar to the Alessandra Powell series by this author, I loved the characters, the dialogue, and the setting she's created. Let me just say this author can write one helluva steamy scene! If you like erotica, this book is riiiight up your alley. There were a number of typos I noticed in this story. They don't detract from the flow at all - and i'm sure they'll be picke ...more
Cathy
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I would give this 41/2 Stars.
I just finished reading the Alessandra Powell Series , my first series or even book by author, Krystal White. So my expectations were high.
This story is about a young 17 year old teenager, Anabella who had loving parents. It was their habit once a month to have date night. This last date night, they went out and were sideswiped by a drunk teenager who was texting on the phone and both of them were killed. Anabella has to make a decision to pack up her house and sell
Tracy Fritts
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good story

These is the first story I have read by this author. I thought it was good and I look forward to reading the next book.
Darlene Avery
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book starts out great and then gets a little bumpy as you continue to read. Major cliff hanger and the next book is only 50 pages. I enjoyed. but won’t be continuing the series

3.5 Stars
Romance Between The Sheets
This little Novella is the first book I have read of this authors work so for Lulu that is a nice afternoons read and I was given a copy by the author. I admit I did not realise it is a Novella size and I do have a love/hate relationship with Novellas as I love detail, detail, detail in my romance and I generally feel rushed when reading a Novella.

Firstly, the sex scenes were really well written and the interactions Bella has with various characters such as in the pool, lift and at her home I di
Eunice Lan
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Title: Fortuitous

Author: Kristal White

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Publication Year: 2015

Got the Book By: Arc was given for an honest review.

Rating: 4 Stars

Blurb

Anabella Summers was a typical seventeen years old. She was happy, popular, smart and was thinking about graduation and which college she would go to. Then one Saturday night her parents were killed in a fetal crash and she felt like the colors were sucked away from the world.
Devastated, she asked her older sister to allow her t
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Aug 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review ***

3.5 Stars!

I just finished Fortuitous, and I was able to read it in one sitting! If you're looking for a quick easy read, this would be what I would recommend. However, just because it's a short read, it does not mean it lacks in sex scenes. There are definitely some steamy scenes in this story!

Annabella moved to LA to live with her sister. She's just finishing up high school and about to turn 18. When she first ge
Breanna Eichhorn
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For the first 17 years of Anabella's life have been very fortunate. She was blessed with loving and adoring parents. After Anabella's parents death, she closed herself off, preferring to be on her own she didn't even allow Evan in. Kayla agreed to sell the house and have Anabella move to LA with her. She thinks that a change of scenery will be good and that she might be able to mourn her loss. What she didn't was to meet Marcus and everything started to move fast.
Anabella is 17 years o
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Just thinking about Marcus has me feeling warm all over and I”m sure I’m grinning like a madwoman yet I can’t help it. Whenever images of what I’ve done with my boyfriend flood my brain I get this way.”

5 stars. Great, quick read. It’s a book that gets right to the point and really just goes there! Great start to the series

Judy Miracle
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Annabella thought she had the perfect life, and in a way she did loving parents, good grades, a boyfriend she loved and had been w for 2 years and her sister who was her best friend. in one night it is ripped away from her when her parents are killed in a car accident. now needing a change she moves to LA with her sister. after only being there for a few says she meets Marcus and things heat up quickly from their first encounter together. people question hoe quickly they r moving but for Annabel ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015, arc
Anabella (Bella) has been thankful for her life so far, but then her parents are killed and she is left devastated. She moves to LA with her older sister to start afresh and this is where she meets Marcus.
The attraction was instant for both of them and there is some degree of an age a difference that I actually forgot about when I was so engrossed in the story. Things progress quickly the Bella and Marcus and I couldn't help but feel that there was more to him that meets the eye.
This characters
Sharing My
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seventeen year old Anabella thought she had the perfect life. She had loving and supportive parents, her sister who was her best friend, and a boyfriend, who she thought loved her. Then a tragic car accident took the life of her parents. Devastated and inconsolable, Anabella decides to move to LA with her sister, leaving behind a cheating boyfriend. During her first week in LA, she meets Marcus. The attraction is instant and mutual. As their relationship progresses, others wonder if she is movin ...more
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

At the tender age of 17, Anabella (Bella) has lost her parents. Hoping for a fresh start Bella moves in with her sister, and has switched high school two months before graduation.

Bella meets Marcus, at a tattoo shop while sightseeing in her new community. Marcus is completely enamored with Bella. He asks her to go on a date and their relationship takes off from there.
Bella learns that Marcus is a very successful business man, running three companies.

At her new school, many of the boys are i
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Amanda's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

A great read that will leave you with wanting more. Annabella moves to LA with her sister after losing her parents to a car accident and finding her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend. When she first meets Marcus she is attracted to him. She also meets Slade and becomes really good friends with him. There are things about Marcus' family that make being with him impossible. How does she feel when she finds her boyfriend cheating
Karlee
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
When Anabella looses both her parents, her world comes tumbling down. It doesn't help to find that her boyfriend and her best friend are also sleeping together. So Anabella decides to pickup and leave with only two months left of High School to go live with her sister. Here she meets Marcus and their relationship moves along pretty fast, a little too fast for my taste but maybe that's how it works for some people. I kept feeling like there was something that Marcus was keeping secret though. Wit ...more
Diane
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this over a wet weekend and it certainly livened my mood up. The plot is actually quite straight forward but with an underlying current of mystery which quickly deepens. The characters were good and quickly established and I liked the age difference between the characters which made it more intriguing. I think Fortuitous is a strong start to the series and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.
Heather Schrader
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.
Another winner for Krystal. This is a short sweet look into again what's going to be another amazing series.
I honestly can't put into words how her books keep me engaged from page one. Annabelle goes thru some devasting life events and just when you think its all going great for her bam Krystal takes the story on the opposite direction and leaves us hanging. Looking forward to book two.
EscapeNBooks
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Fortuitous is the first book in The Annabelle Summers series, and is my first read by Author Krystal White. I have to say that I loved the concept of this story. After having read this first book, I felt the author wisely left the story open for many possible paths. While I did enjoy the story line, I felt that some of the transitions in the story were not as smooth and that additional editing was necessary. However, I am definitely intrigued enough to continue with the series.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is book one in the Annabelle Summers series.It is a short Novella, so it is a quick and easy read. I loved the premise of this story and really liked the characters in it.

I did feel that the story was really good, however the story line was not developed enough and it tends to ump from one thing to the next without any real explanation or link, it didn't develop enough. I also feel it could do with re-editing. However, I am intrigued to know what will happen in book 2!

Kristen Gough
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Anabella Summers series and it's a great read! It does end on quite a cliffhanger and I can't wait to see what happens next! There are some smoking hot love scenes here and this book felt like a platform for the series to take off from and I am very much looking forward to see where this author takes this series next. I highly recommend this book to anyone to read and I am definitely planning on reading much more from this author in the future.
Dana
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story, although short and sweet has manage to capture the reader and take them on a journey along side the characters.
Krystal has a way of sucking you into the book so that it feels like your actually living the book not just reading it!
This book is left totally open for book 2 and I can't wait to get my hands on it!
Joyce Stokley
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Racy but tastefully done

Caution this book is racy but I still think this is a book worth your time to read
Teen loses folks. Catch boyfriend with best friend. Needs to move meets a guy at a tattoo shop and life gets intense as it seems evey guy is after her will she trust after what boyfriend and friend does to her
Karina Blanco
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this one! I see myself picking up all of Krystal's books as each series is different and they are all great! This particular book was hot!!! Love the characters and can't wait for book 2 to find out what happens after the cliffhanger!
Danni
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short but clever story which seems to set out the basis for the series going forward. The characters are all introduced and plenty of intrigue is introduced which leads to speculation as to what their real intentions are. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses from here.
Jenny hutto
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome Ana and Marcus are wonderful together and if you want a great read a powerful story A strong woman that ca hold her own Krystal is a wonderful writer I am glad I found her books thank you krystal
Paula Genereau
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. I loved it. Annabela is your typical 17 year old. Popular and all that stuff. Her world turns upside down when her parents get killed and she has to live with her sister. She meets a guy named Marcus and quickly they become friends Or more.

Can't wait for book 2
Meghan
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mesmerizing Steamy Story

From time to time I love reading storylines like Krystal White's book Fortuitous. As the title states this story was mesmerizing as well as a steamy book. I can't wait to read more of this authors books.
Chris
Dec 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Did not finish. No real story. Not worth reading even though I got for free. Too shallow. Editing was terrible.
Tricia Bailey
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite books can't wait to read book two

• Just Me (You & Me - A Bad Boy Romance Book 1)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession~Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Love Is Not Lost (Faith, #1)
  • You Don't Know Me (You Don't Know Me, #1)
  • Cruel Money (Cruel, #1)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Little Liar
  • Mr. Big Shot: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Enemies
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans, #1)
  • Supposed to Be (What If Book 4)
  • The Obsession (Filthy Rich Americans, #2)
  • From a Jack to a King
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Complete Fixed: The Complete Fixed Series: #1-5
  • Text Me A Kiss: A Forbidden Romance (A Chicago CEO Novel)
  • Newest Hire (A Chicago CEO Novel)
  • The Girl In Between (The Girl in Between, #1)
My name is Krystal and I love reading and writing! I doubt I could be without my kindle as I take it everywhere with me as every moment I can spear I spend it reading.

I have always thought of myself as quite inventive and I figured it was time to put my creativity and imagination to work! That's when I decided to buy a smaller laptop that I could easily carry with me and furiously write whenever