Start by marking “Falling Hard” as Want to Read:
Falling Hard

Falling Hard

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  77 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
From sweet & heartfelt to steamy & spicy, FIVE brand new college campus novellas filled with alpha heroes and tenacious heroines for every romance reader.

This anthology is intended for mature readers, 18 years of age and older.

By Shelly Bell

Rules are meant to be broken…
For one night, Tristan Kelley taught the wom
Published May 31st 2015 by Smash Publishing LLC

Romancing Susan (Monti)
This is the first time for me to read an anthology. I usually stir clear from them because they always leave me hanging. But I was told that this is not the usual anthology where the authors only share the same “theme.” In this Anthology, stories are somehow intertwined, as characters are inter-related some by blood but mostly by friendship.

seton
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: d-n-f, na-ya, male-pov
Four stars for the brand new novella by MK Schiller, which is why I read the anthology in the first place. It was a sweet story about a damaged ex-soldier and a dancer who have only a month to be together.

I tried to read the only other contemporary in the volume by Sage Spelling but couldnt get into it.
Heather andrews
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

By Shelly Bell

It's always nice to know the times your man goes commando:
" You don’t wear underwear,” she remarked, her voice raspy.
He rolled the latex down his length, climbed back onto the mattress and lifted her legs, holding her by the ankles. “Not when I’m in the mood to play."
When discussing birth control he gives solid answers, "I’d like the freedom to eff you whenever,” he said, pausing to lick her arousal from his hand, “wherever, a
Elizabeth
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has something for EVERYONE! Contemporary romance, BDSM, to the paranormal. I enjoyed the subtle way each book intersects. The editing needs some touching up, the grammar isn't always perfect, but the stories themselves are solid and engaging. This book is excellent for the on the go reader. Read one short story, then go on with your day to pick it back up during your next break. It comes at an wonderful price that anyone can afford.
Bunny  Piamonte Bañes
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC kindly provided by MK Schiller in exchange for an honest review.

This was my first time to read an anthology. I knew anthologies have several authors and thus different stories. But this anthology is different because even there are 5 authors, the stories are somehow related to each other and it only has one setting which is the Hayvenwood University. This was perfectly written and very well planned. The stories are all perfect for us hopeless romantics. There are different couples for each b
Catherine Crook
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forbidden: Freshman Year was amazing. I am eager to dive into this new series by Shelly Bell. In her Shelly Bell style she pens an incredibly HOT HOT HOT story of love in a different arena. Her insight of the BDSM community is the best I have read. I giggle whenever I tell someone that Shelly Bell writes Informatively HOT BDSM. She doesn't leave out the questions a reader might have behind the actions. The emotions are raw and real. The characters are people you know.

Tristan is fighting with hi
Rachael
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelley Bell's Forbidden: Freshman Year is 5 scorching hot stars!
After a very abusive relationship that ended with her ex in a mental hospital, Isabella had found out a lot about herself. She had gotten counseling from a few different sources. One of these sources was her cousin Deanna. Deanna was taking Isabella to her 1st pleasure party. Little did Isabella know that her night of being known as "Angel" turns into something longer lasting then her 1 night fling in the erotic scene.
Tristan Ke
Misty (Red's Romance Review's)
This was my first read by Shelly Bell and let me just say that her work left one heck of a first impression! I was instantly addicted to the story and ended up reading it all in one sitting. IT IS HOT!!!

The story line is VERY engaging and will keep you squirming in your seat! The characters have undeniable chemistry, and their sexual encounters will leave blushing... and maybe a little envious!

I highly recommend Forbidden: Freshman Year it WILL DEFINITELY satisfy all your reading needs!
Theresa Vultaggio
Excellent anthology. I loved how the stories all intertwined with each other. Each author is exceptional in their own right and when they came together to make this it was genius! I also loved how the different genres worked with each other, from BDSM to paranormal. I highly recommend this to anybody. The characters all stand out and you cannot help but love each of them. I loved how a character from one story shows up in another as an extra character in a scene. I now have several new authors I ...more
~Dawn~TUG
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*copy kindly received by Ms. Schiller (Tin Man's Dance) for review by us giddy winos over at http://www.twounrulygirls.com or if you are really daring http://www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls **

Full Review---->Tin Man's Dance
Christi Lofton
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have only read the Shelly Bell story but it was great! Thanks to Shelly & NetGAlley for allowing me to read this story. As with others that I have read of her work, this is not only a good hot read but has intrigue to boot. It keeps you on your toes with twists and turns and lots of sexual tension and excitement. Loved it! Can't wait to see what else she has coming from these characters!
Tammy
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent collection of sizzling stories! I admit I was only familiar with one of the authors in this collection but have found some new authors that I really liked and plan on reading more from. The have a little something for everyone. They are all college campus novellas with some sexy alpha males and the levels rage from sweet to HOT. A great read!
Jennifer Albert
May 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read, I only have read Shelly bell's story and I can't wait to finish. I wish the intro the stories was a bit more detailed, but other wise a great start. Can't wait to read what happens next to them!
Angelina Smith
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far, Falling Hard is one of my favs. I love the paramormal romance, the BDSM, the girl hard on her luck and the adult romance that these autos have provided. I especially like how they are all connected, which is the best way to write. You just can't stop at reading one and not the others.
Alice Malary
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this Anthology through Goodreads for a honest review....

Five red-hot stories, all deliciously intertwined!
#romance #paranormal #erotic...

Loved each story and wish to have more...
Juan
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow ! A great curl your toes,shake all over, hot and sweaty erotic romance collection.

*Thank you for my free Goodreads copy**
Rebecca Whaley
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great anthology! The stories are great and the characters unique and interesting! I love that there is something for everyone in this anthology. BDSM, paranormal, New Adult. Great stories!
Laura Roberts
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Instead of writing the longest review in history about each book individually I am going to post below the Synopsis of the Five books included in the Falling Hard Anthology for you to know what each book is about, then I am going to post my overall opinion of the collection together at the end :-)

By Shelly Bell
Rules are meant to be broken…
For one night, Tristan Kelley taught the woman he only knew as Angel to surrender to all her wicked desire
Christine
I received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review:

I thought I was going to like FALLING HARD: A NEW ADULT ANTHOLOGY a lot more than I actually did. Anthologies are fun. New Adult is fun. So, paranormal, contemporary and romantic suspense romances in one New Adult anthology should be fun through the roof, right?

The legend of Hayvenwood University's ancient stone bridge, Pont d'Amour, binds the stories together: When lost souls look upon the bridge and make a wish, they will find
Jane Kriel
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na, college
Falling Hard is an anthology by authors Shelly Bell, MK Schiller, Aliza Mann, Sage Spelling and Heather Novak. The common thread in each novellas is the legend of Hayvenwood University’s bridge, Pont d’Amour: when lost souls look upon the bridge and make a wish, they will find their true path to love. The stories in the anthology are also connected through a cast of overlapping characters. Each story has a vaguely new adult vibe and is set on the college campus, although happily they are all qui ...more
Eliza Leone
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five red-hot stories, all deliciously intertwined!
#romance #paranormal #erotic

5 Stars!
Series: None, Anthology
Characters: Multiple
Setting: Michigan
Mature Themes: Sex, alcohol, addiction, BDSM, blood, violence, death, etc.

Recommendation:
I cannot recommend this anthology enough, really. Each story was crafted to weave into one another, while at the same time giving the reader a fresh perspective and diverse characters. Multiple themes between the stories makes it easy for the reader to pick favori
Aaly
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided by Heather Novak for an honest review. **
Oh la la, well done ladies! Great idea about the thread running through the stories! Loved it!
Full review to come on release day!

******************************************************************

All these stories are from various kinds, from Erotica-BDSM to New Adult, Paranormal Romance, and are somehow intertwined; the characters are related, mostly by friendship but also by place.
FORBIDDEN : FRESHMAN Year by Shelly Bell

For a star
Jocelyn Sanchez
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*******I received a copy of this anthology for my honest review*******

You know what was my favorite thing about this anthology? Besides reading fantastic stories? I loved that each story was different, but connected in some way. The setting of the stories are in the same place, which was a nice surprise, and the main characters of each story made an appearance/played a role in each story.

Each book, like I said, was unique. One had elements of BDSM, another was an paranormal romance, another was
R.C. Matthews
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the way that this entire anthology centered around students at Hayvenwood University in the UP of Michigan. Four of the five heroes live in the same condominium as roommates. And two of the women are also roommates. The characters' lives wove through each others quite nicely. I've summarized my thoughts on each book in the order of my preference.

Tin Man's Dance: Lilly Franklin and James "Hutch" Hutchinson
This was my favorite story in the anthology. I mean, seriously, who wouldn
Stacia- Three Girls and a Book Obsession
3.5 Stars- Joint Review with Alexis

We decided to read and review Tin Man’s Dance by MK Schiller from this anthology, because we have loved everything from MK thus far.

Usually with short stories its hard to get into the story or really feel the love between the characters, since the story has to move so quickly. But with Tin Man’s Dance or maybe it’s just the magic of MK Schiller’s writing, you can feel the connection between the main characters almost from the beginning. Plus MK did an amazing j
Romancing Susan (Monti)

What I love the most about this anthology is that by the end of it. It all came to a full circle. This book has a mix of a hot professor who dabbles with BDS
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Amber
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, review, arc
I read and am reviewing the Tin Man's Dance by MK Schiller. This isn't the first book I read by this author and every time I read any thing by MK she seems to just blow me away, especially with this one. Military especially The Marines, is a subject that hits home for me. So reading Tin Man's Dance was a nice reminder that we're not alone. James & Lilly's connection and easy banter between each other was so cute. James may act like a tough Marine but he's been through a lot more than most, s ...more
H.K. Carlton
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Tin Man's Dance - Recommended Read

I received an ARC of Tin Man’s Dance for review

A chance dance recital, a meddling brother, and lust at first sight; a perfect twist(er) in MK Schiller’s contribution to the Falling Hard Anthology.

Dancer Lilly Franklin and wounded warrior James Hutchinson’s first meeting, reads like a fairy tale, though neither of their lives, thus far, has been easy.

But tough choices need to be made in the midst of their whirlwind romance.

Will Lilly leave Hutch hollow-chested on
Kyria Lockheart
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so blessed to have gotten this!!! First of all how can you go wrong with FIVE amazing authors!!!!! Each one brought a story where you were on the edge of your seat in anticipation of what would happen next. Each short story has something different for you to try out. If you are unsure what kind of or type of book you like check this out!!! The awesome part is the same characters reoccur in each of the stories!!! That is right even though five different authors wrote each book you have the s ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Lean on Me
  • Breaking Angelina (Paranormal Investigations, #2)
  • Death Dealer
  • Escaping Shadows (Shadow World, #2)
  • Atone (Patronus, #2.5)
  • Dead of Night (Aftershock, #1)
  • Happily Ever Afterlife
  • Dressed in White
  • Variables of Love
  • The Garden of Eden (The Eden Chronicles #1)
  • Found in You (Lost and Found Series, #1)
  • Rock n Roll Promises (Rock n Roll Paraphantasy, #1)
  • Broken Promise (The Broken Ones, #3)
  • Kissing Trouble
  • Evil of Love
  • Unearthed (Resistance, #3.5)
  • When Silver Moons Rise (Lost Immortals, #2)
  • Corporate Ties
A sucker for a happy ending, Shelly Bell writes erotic suspense and erotic thrillers.

She began writing upon the insistence of her husband who dragged her to the store and bought her a laptop. When she’s not working her day job, taking care of her family, or writing, you’ll find her reading the latest smutty romance.

Shelly is the author of the Benediction and Forbidden Lovers series.

More about Shelly Bell...