Start by marking “Seduced in Sand (Tulle and Tulips, #5)” as Want to Read:
Seduced in Sand (Tulle and Tulips, #5)

Seduced in Sand

(Tulle and Tulips #5)

Winning her heart may require sneaking a dink past her defenses.

If Queen of Venues Tabatha Sampson wasn’t so easy to like she’d be universally hated. At Tulle and Tulips, she wins over her clients with a deft likeability, and a gift for finding them the wedding venue of their dreams.

Her polished veneer fools everyone into thinking she’s never known hardship, that
Published March 24th 2015 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Seduced in Sand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced in Sand

Start your review of Seduced in Sand (Tulle and Tulips, #5)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I've enjoyed the books in the Tulle and Tulips series and watching each couple meet and fall in love but Seduced in Sand is a little different as it reunites a divorcing couple as the husband tries to win back the woman he loves and she tries to resist his charming self. Sexy times abound as this couple rediscovers everything they missed about one another and learns that for them time apart was a good thing.

Tabatha Simpson needs order in her
Raynell
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seduced in the Sand

Romeo,Romeo, where for art my Romeo? #onlinedating

Tabatha Sampson and Danny Hampton are presently in the process of a divorce but, legally separated. Tabitha moved across the country to place an essential amount of distance away from Danny. Tabitha tweets about being single and the challenges. (Interesting tactic.)

Romeo,Romeo, where for art my Romeo? #onlinedating A douche is a douche of course of course and no woman should date a douche of course. #onlinedating

Danny makes
Issa
An 8 chapter story that need a lot more to work. There are no flash back scenes to see how Tabatha and Danny felt when they were married and no examples of what when wrong. It's all tell and as I result I didn't really care about either character and was completely bored by the half way point. And for all that they had to have done for them to do a legal separation, Danny only needs to show up on time a couple times for it all to be hearts and roses again. Not what I expected from this story.
Gina
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I like Tabatha because she’s smart and snarky. It took me as long as it took Tabatha to warm up to Danny because I’m not a big “second chances” kinda girl. In the end I was glad that Tabatha was a lot more forgiving. Sweet, fun, flirty and hot, a definite must read along with the whole Tulle and Tulips series!
Jennifer Zorko

Apr 22, 2015
Sophia
added it
May 11, 2015
Heart stopping puppy chases, childhood melodrama and the aborted hangings of innocent toys are all in a day’s work for Nikki Duncan. This athletic equestrian turned reluctant homemaker turned daring author, is drawn to the siren song of a fresh storyline.

Nikki plots murder and mayhem over breakfast, scandalous exposes at lunch and the sensual turn of phrase after dinner. Nevertheless, it is the

Tulle and Tulips (6 books)
  • Tangled in Tulle (Tulle and Tulips, #1)
  • Twisted in Tulips (Tulle and Tulips, #2)
  • Handcuffed in Housewares (Tulle and Tulips, #3)
  • Debauched in Diamonds (Tulle and Tulips, #4)
  • Frisked in Fondant (Tulle and Tulips)
“Winning her heart may require sneaking a dink past her defenses.” 1 likes
“Warning: This title contains a man determined to be the hero every woman could want, and one woman needs.” 0 likes