Start by marking “Chicken Recipes (Easy Chicken Recipes): Delicious and Easy Chicken Recipes (Baked Chicken, Grilled Chicken, Fried Chicken, and MORE!) (Quick and Easy Cooking Series)” as Want to Read:

Delicious Chicken Recipes

Are you looking for some delicious chicken recipes? This simple and easy chicken recipe cookbook has step-by-step recipes for preparing some fantastic chicken dishes. You will impress your friends and family with these delicious chicken recipes. Great for any occasion!

Your Problems Have Been Solved ==> EASY, STEP-BY-STEP RECIPES!

With a nice

Published February 23rd 2015 by Hannie P. Publishing

Start your review of Chicken Recipes (Easy Chicken Recipes): Delicious and Easy Chicken Recipes (Baked Chicken, Grilled Chicken, Fried Chicken, and MORE!) (Quick and Easy Cooking Series)
Janice Somers
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-cookbooks
Great recipes.
Freda Mans-Labianca
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this book. A lot, in fact.
Flipping through the recipes, my mouth was watering. Literally each one I would like to try out and prepare for my family.
I prepared the Baked Potato Chicken Casserole.
It was delicious, although time consuming between prep and cook time. Still, when the hubby called it excellent, I knew it was worth it.
I will be making it again and again, as well as trying more!
Definitely add this one to your list ladies!! It's a must-have!
Sage
Honey Baked Chicken
Yolanda
Aug 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Kendra Morgan
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Ideas

Great ideas for chicken. I bookmarked at least half of the recipes to use in the near future. It will be a nice break from the same old dishes.
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First recipe down

I made the Italian Chicken tonight. It was extremely successful. I'm looking forward to using this book again! Thanks for an awesome recipe.
Darlene Pillitteri
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it
good and easy recipes
rusty r.ridenour
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love chicken so this will help me out great

This summer will be excellent with this book helping me to make create great chicken recipes and enjoyed the barbecue grill to its upmost
Norm Stratton
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Descent recipes

Good recipes easy to follow. Chicken dishes are easily ready with ingredient s from your pantry. Good luck enjoy the book
Michael
Apr 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-books, cookery
A good recipe book

This is a good recipe book with some nice chicken dishes in it. I would recommend this recipe book to anyone who is looking for a few different ideas in the kitchen. It's also nice as a free download from Amazon.
Eileen Carter
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you love chicken this is a recipe book for you

If you love chicken this is a recipe book for you. There are so many yummy recipes it will be hard to decide which one to cook first. The maple mustard chicken, the chicken bacon bake?
Christie Malovich
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lots of good stuff!

There are a ton of good recipes in this book. A lot of casseroles too. My kids love those and they are great to reheat for leftovers.
Aly Bernatovich
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good chicken eats

I really enjoy chicken, and this had a lot of ingredients so like the perfect mix. A lot of good recipes for people who enjoy chicken
Nora
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbook
good but very short
Lexi
Feb 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Decent recipes for a free book

There were a couple of good recipes here, but nothing super special that seemed like I couldn't find it on Pinterest
Cheryl
Mar 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Great recipe's

Good recipes, wish there were more for chicken quarters but overall great book. Good selection of recipes provided. Nice read
Tina
Nov 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Wings??

One would think if your cover photo is of yummy looking wings your recipe book should include how to cook them. Waste of time with this one!
Intakhab
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2016
Neroo
Aug 20, 2018

• Vegan with a Vengeance: Over 150 Delicious, Cheap, Animal-Free Recipes That Rock
  • Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone
  • The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making
  • The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook
  • Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes Cookbook: Easy, Fast, Healthy and Delicious Recipes
  • The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science
  • The Art of Simple Food: Notes, Lessons, and Recipes from a Delicious Revolution
  • Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking
  • The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
  • Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule
  • Plenty More: Vibrant Vegetable Cooking from London's Ottolenghi
  • The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
  • The Silver Palate Cookbook
  • Kitchen Yarns: Notes on Life, Love, and Food
  • Jerusalem: A Cookbook
  • How to Be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking
  • Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
  • Carla Hall's Soul Food: Everyday and Celebration
“Abbreviations oz = ounce fl oz = fluid ounce tsp = teaspoon tbsp = tablespoon ml = milliliter c = cup pt = pint qt = quart gal = gallon L = liter” 0 likes
“Honey Baked Chicken Servings: 4-6   What you need: 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/3 cup butter, melted 1/3 cup honey 2 tbsp creole mustard 1/4 tsp salt   What to do: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, honey, mustard, and salt. Pour this mixture over the chicken. Bake for 1 hour or to a minimal internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Baste every 15 minutes while baking.” 0 likes