Start by marking “Reasonable Doubt: Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3.25)” as Want to Read:
Reasonable Doubt: Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3.25)

Reasonable Doubt: Full Series

(Reasonable Doubt #1-3.25)

The complete New York Times Bestselling serial, now available in one book!

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women
Audible Audio, 9 pages
Published February 3rd 2015 by Audible Studios (first published September 15th 2014)

Start your review of Reasonable Doubt: Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3.25)
Christy
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
 photo fb752829-517e-489c-97c1-55ebf947f558_zpsmlb3vohs.jpg

Audio re-read of the Reasonable Doubt series

I love these books. I love Andrew Hamilton and his filthy mouth. And I LOVE the fact that my favorite narrator (Sebastian York) narrates Andrew. Could this be any better???

My 5 star review for Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1

My 5 star review for Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2

My 4.5 star review for Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Hot as sin asshole manwhore lawyer, anyone???

York narrates his lines in the audiobook, by the way, if you want an orgasmic voice to go with that.

Anyways. The dude gets around. But he's too lazy to chase tail in bars so what does he do? He signs up for an exclusive dating website only for lawyers!

But it's hokay, he isn't there to really date. He just wants a lil bit of lovin', if you know what I mean.

So it's actually on this website he finds some newbie lawyer chick who he helps answering her
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Dirtiest & Hottest Asshole' Stars!
BR with Anna and Dawn - Read as part of this week's TopPick: ShhLYT(F)BR week on Epic Love Sagas.
 photo Reasonable Doubt - Whitney G._zpszqkyboqs.png

I have been waiting to start this bad boy for quite some time, everyone raved about it when it came out but I don't know why I seriously just didn't read it then.. I was so excited when I discovered Anna and Dawn hadn't read it either that we decided to do a buddy read and join the Shhluts in this week's TopPick: ShhLYT(F)BR week: EPIC LOVE SAGAS – HEA or
Sophia Triad
I reread this, because it is one of my favourite series and I needed a good laugh.

....And yes it still tasted good like an old red wine.

I have loved most of the sarcastic assholes males that Whitney G has described in her books: Jake, Michael, Garret, Ryan etc.
Andrew Hamilton is definitely my favourite!

"Is there anything else outside my comfort zone that you'd like me to do for you tonight?"
Amy | Foxy Blogs
description

I did an audio re-read of the 3-part series of REASONABLE DOUBT. Putting voices to the characters added to the naughtiness of Andrew. If you haven't met Andrew yet you're missing out. He's a lawyer that has an appetite for sex. On a lawyer chat group he finds willing participants. He has 3 rules: One dinner. One Night. No repeats.

Sounds like a good plan for any bachelor?! Aaah, but there's someone who makes him wonder if rules are meant to be broken.

**Gifted copy from Whitney Gracia Williams.
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
So, I'm super late getting to this one.

description

Honestly, with so many reviews/ratings, I don't know what I could possibly contribute to the conversation regarding this popular book, so I'll just give you my wonderful .gif-full opinion.

description

There's so much deceit, secrets and lying by omission in this book. Seriously...

description

And, despite the fact that they both have lied, deceived and withheld information from the other, they still get raging pissed when they find out THEY have been lied to and kept in the dark
* Meli Mel *

4.5 STARS

“I liked you as ‘Thoreau,’ but I love you as Andrew.”

I loved this series so much. It has been a while since I've enjoyed a series so thoroughly that when it was over I was so freaking sad. I liked Aubrey and I LOVED Andrew. I mean what is there not to love. Sure, he was a jackass many times but he was so damn sexy. I just want to marry his freaking dirty mouth. I was so happy with how Aubrey made Andrew work hard near the end. The steam throughout the series was freaking
Jacqueline's Reads
5 ANDREW is my BOOK BOYFRIEND Stars

Reread Audio Version

If you haven’t read Reasonable Doubt, you are crazy and if you have read it, you need to listen to the audio version now. I can’t stress how much I enjoyed listening to this beautiful, sexy and witty series.

Audio

The Audio version is fantastic! This is my first audio book with dual POV! Meaning, I got a male and female narrator. I absolutely love the narrators. Aubrey’s voice is ridiculously cute and you can really feel her emotions. I love
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Audiobook Re-read

The Reasonable Doubt series is one of my all-time favorite erotica series. There’s always a bit of trepidation when I re-read a favorite book – a concern that it won’t be as good as I remember. I had the perfect excuse to re-read Reasonable Doubt when I was gifted an audiobook copy, but I was even more hesitant. I had a specific voice in mind for Andrew, and much like movie adaptations of books, I was worried it wouldn’t live up to my expectations. My fears were completely
Jayme
I don't know if this book hit my bad days or I read something completely different than the others ...for me huge disappointment.

Great potential, pretty good characters, good start, even interesting... but then nothing. There's no story told at all. Just jump from scene to scene.

With so well started and captivating book ... everything could have turned out the same way but I did not feel emotions here. And some sudden behavior were even ridiculous.

I will not lie, expectations were high, which
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Listened to the audio for a re-read 12/11/2017

My rating and full review HERE.
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
I feel a bit like I'm the last person on earth to read this book. I had it on my TBR since the first part of the serial was released. The weirdest thing, I saw all those rave reviews but I didn't pick it up - God knows why.

I knew early on, when I hit the end of the first of three parts, that I would be sad once I finished. After the second part I knew I'd end up having a major book hangover. This book is flawless. It is lovely to finish 2015 with this read and my only regret is that I can't
TF
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audio Version

I read this series before and loved it. Listening to it was even better. Fantastic narration by Sebastian York and Erin Mallon (I love her male voice !!)

description"/
nicklein
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm not into douchebags, sorry.
Coco.V
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/21/2019)! ...more
Vixster
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Super-sarcastic-takes-no-prisoners-just-plain-and-simple-says-it-like-he-sees-it-and-doesn't-give-a-f*ck. Andrew your my dream.
I think I'd be in the funny farm if you were real life but my god your my ultimate book boyfriend. You should give lessons.
I tried to predict the plot a bit as you do but like Andrew (did he actually say that), this story was a complete surprise.
This was an awesome epic read I loved it 5* x 10 and a defo rec to my GR buddies
Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
4.5 Andrews Dirty Mouth Stars
Nancy's Romance Reads
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
5+ STARS: THE ASSHOLE OF MY DREAMS!

description

Wow. Just. Wow. This book was amazing, I FLOVED IT!! Such strong, memorable, and exceptional characters with a story that was incredibly addictive and sexy. So much so that I devoured it too quickly and I couldn't get enough of it by the end. And that was all Andrew Hamilton's fault because who in their right mind could ever get enough of him? Nobody, that's who! ;D

“You know,” she went on, “for a high profile lawyer, you have a pretty dirty mouth.”

“You’d be
RentasticReads
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. Why in the world did it take this long for me to get around and read this book?!? Although I am glad that by the time I read it, it's already complete and I didn't have to wait for the next episodes to come because holy hell those CLIFFHANGERS are deadly! I probably would've ripped my hair off by the time the next episode came. Hah!

But seriously, I devoured this book. Loved each and every second of it. I listened to the audiobook and of course, Sebastian York's voice was heavenly.
Sierra McBride
AMAZING !!
OMG This book.

I read this in a couple of hours time. Nothing was getting in between me and this gem. Not once did I put it down; I couldn't.

Andrew is so damn hot. My top book boyfriend for 2014. He knew what he wanted, and he went and got it. Damaged but driven to get over his past and move on, he turns into a player. He meets women on DateMatch and bangs em. No way does he want to be in a relationship. He has one main rule: No lies. He doesn't lie to his one night stands, he just puts
NMmomof4
3.5 stars - Overall series rating

Please see separate reviews for each of the three books

Reasonable doubt 1: 4 stars https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Reasonable doubt 2: 3 stars https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Reasonable doubt 3: 3.5 stars https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Άρτεμις Βελούδου-Αποκότου
mas·ter·piece (măs′tər-pēs′) (noun.)
1. An outstanding work of art or craft.
2. The greatest work, as of an artist. Also called masterwork.
3. Something superlative of its kind
Pam Nelson
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Reasonable Doubt Stars

Ahh I do love a good a r s e h o l e .. hehe

I can’t help it I like them in my fiction, and yes only in my fiction. I can tell the difference.

I liked the connection Andrew and Aubrey had right from the get-go when they were both using different names.

I didn’t like the way she lets her parents talk to her or treat her. But because she stands up for herself in all other aspects I was ok with that. But not you know what I mean.

I knew something was up with Andrew and it
Timitra
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reasonable Doubt

I loved the banter between these two they definitely had me laughing very loudly. Andrew is so ridiculous but loveable. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and I'm looking forward to reading more of this author's work.
maggieandteddy
REREAD 4/18/19-Audio listen thru the Audible Romance Package. Andrew is is still an Asshole. I enjoyed an early Sebastian York as Andrew & Erin Mallon as Aubrey. I sped up the reading to 1.25x and Erin sounds so breathy! It adds a little emotion when she talks.
3 1/2 yrs later, I still like this. The writing is so clever. The legal setting was fascinating. Attorneys are usually my nemeses. A lot of steamy sexy times. Andrew took the ass holeness waaay too far.
I would have run the other way
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Andrew finds it hard to trust, haunted by his past has him pushing everyone away and not being able to trust or love anyone the way he once did.

Aubrey is a ballerina at heart and about to be come an assistant at a law firm, joining up to a lawyer web chat has her finding a man that she instantly connects with but she's about to find out how much that one man can change her world completely.

Watching this pair on their journey is one of the most interesting and exciting thing I have ever
Τατιάνα Τζινιώλη
The best series ever! Ok, i sound like a 5year old, but it's true. I loved it and it became my favorite series.

I loved -well i still do- Andrew Hamilton because he is so perfect, sarcastic, funny and well...the best fictional character ever! Aubrey gave him a run for his money and she couldn't be more perfect for him.

To understand my passion, i will say -or show you- this...

When im talking about him or the Reasonable Doubt series and Andrew Hamilton, im usually like this

Ali
Dαɴιjα

2 stars? Maybe 2.5? Either way, I got my answer.

I read Reasonable Doubt way back in 2014 when it was published, and I loved it! I found both it and Andrew quite entertaining. Every other book by Whitney G. I've read since then was because I had fun reading Reasonable Doubt. I didn't have much luck with those other titles. In the end I started wondering had the author's writing style changed or was it that her writing style wasn't working for me anymore. Rereading Andrew and Aubrey's story was my

• Nothing But Trouble (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • Nights with Him (Joy Delivered, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • Nailed Down (Nailed Down, #1)
  • Too Distracting (The Lewis Cousins, #3)
  • One Taste (The One, #1)
  • Just Roll With It (A Perfect Dish Book 4)
  • Secret Acquisitions (Bad Boy Capital, #1)
  • Melt for Him (Fighting Fire, #2)
  • Dahlia (Dishabille Book 1)
  • The Intern, Volume 1 (The Intern, #1)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Calendar Boys Box Set: Books 1 - 4
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Dirty Letters
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
  • The Edge of Temptation (The Edge Series, #1)
  • Beauty and the Professor (A Modern Fairy Tale Duet, #1)
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author
Facebook:

Reasonable Doubt (3 books)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)
“Did you know that when most people get sentenced to prison, they get care packages, money orders, even a phone call on their first day?” She clenched her jaw. “I got divorce papers.” “I told you I’d write.” 6 likes
“Are you sure? Is there anything else outside of my comfort zone that you’d like me to do for you tonight?” 6 likes