Start by marking “Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lawful Escort (Eternal Bachelors Club, #1)

Lawful Escort

(Eternal Bachelors Club #1)

Lawful Escort is a sexy contemporary romance

When Daniel has to travel to San Francisco and needs an escort for a social event, the beautiful Sabrina shows up on his doorstep. Little does he know that she's not an escort. Their encounter quickly turns steamy until lies threaten to destroy their passionate affair.
ebook
Published February 24th 2015 (first published January 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lawful Escort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lawful Escort

Mo
Jun 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Handsome Adonis seeks Goddess of Love

This was a nice enough read. No real drama. Rich guy, no BDSM, nice girl.

FAILURE WAS NOT AN OPTION

PER SEMPRE

Didi
Finally. FINALLY! A book about an alpha male billionaire that's not into BDSM! It's become a boring cliche, although it remains entertaining, sometimes.
I really liked this book! It was Simple and not cluttered with angst and back and forth bullshit. No. It was refreshing and nice for a change to see a successful man not fighting demons of his past or recovering from a fractured childhood.

Daniel was delicious! He was smart, successful, sexy and attentive. Sabrina was sweet and a good friend, goin
Brandi Salazar
Oct 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book opened like another book I have read before (Fifty Shades, anyone?)where the best friend/roommate falls ill and suckers her wholesome friend into substituting for her, only this time it isn't an interview she'll be going for.

I instantly liked Daniel. Who wouldn't? The man was completely betrayed by his girlfriend and lawyer from the opening chapter. Not that it ruined his week or anything. Daniel is clearly a workaholic and wasn't all that emotionally attached anyway, making you wonde
Tanya
Jul 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel has just broken up with his cheating girlfriend just before he's about to head to San Francisco to buy out a company in one of the biggest deals for his company. He has a dinner to attend the following night and to stop gold digging women trying to secure him he asks his best friend Tim to hire him an escort for the evening to ward off unwelcome women...the Sabrina arrives and knocks him off his feet that his plans instantly change....

Holly is an escort on the verge of being fired but sic
Kasey
The story itself was written well. The characters were even likable. If only I could have gotten past the idea that this supposed intelligent woman, Sabrina, was willing to jeopardize her career to fill in for a friend as an escort. Nothing about that seemed remotely believable. Not to mention the girl was not the one night stand type much less likely to have sex with some stranger willing to pay for it. Add to that her awkward situation with one of the attorneys in her office and it makes it an ...more
Tami
DNF at 10%

Utter crap with misogynistic and homophobic remarks and observations.

The protag already explained that he is the kind of man who thinks that only women and gays make scenes and are hysteric. He also thinks that only women and gays like gossip.

So, basically, right now it looks as if gays are women with a penis. Thanks for enlightening us.

This is so bad, I can't even.

Too much.
BlebeTanja
Feb 25, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What was that??

Awful afwul idea that "blossomed" into a horrible story about a girl who pretended to be an escort and then slept with the guy on their first "date". And then they slept together some more (well, there wasn't much sleeping involved with what they were doing, humping each other like two dogs in heat).

I liked Pretty Woman much better.
CT
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although very short I really enjoyed this. I felt there was enough going on to keep the story moving. Enough hot scenes between Daniel and Sabrina, who is working as a stand in escort for her roommate. I wished it was longer and felt like there was potentially more to add in the end.
Louise Kemp
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel has just broken up with his girlfriend and is on his way to San Francisco for business, whilst there he hires an escort to accompany him to a business event. Sabrina turns up at his hotel, but what he doesn't realize is that she is not a real escort but actually covering for her friend who is unwell. The couple have an instant attraction and soon build up a hot sexual chemistry, but what happens when lies are told and the truth is revealed ?!?!
I'm a big fan of Tina Folsom's writing. Her c
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
Per Sempre

Loved this book!!! :D The characters, the story, the plot, the ending!
Ah, I wish it were longer :P
Holly and Tim! Best friends one could ever ask for, evil masterminded people! hehehe
Sabrina and Daniel were pretty bloody hot!
The chick on the cover so doesn't look like the description of Sabrina!
Jen O'grady
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great little story, could have made an epic tale if it had been a bit longer, but nice steamy action none the less!!
Beckey
The book started out like
But as I was reading it the movie

kept popping up into my head, since there were a few similarities with it too…
It was an interesting story line and plot, one that you won’t even expect with the twists and turns. As well as the conspiring friends that coerced and orchestrated the entire meeting of the two main characters in their whirlwind courtship.
Jenny
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I literally could not put this book down, it was one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. The sex scenes were very hot and passionate! I was so involved with Sabrina as I read, I felt as if she were someone I knew. I was happy when she was happy, sad when she's sad etc. And Daniel...you can't help but fall in love with this sweet, protective but sexy as hell man! Can't wait for another romance by Tina Folsom!
Nikki
This was a cute and sexy read! Great main characters as well as supporting characters. The story was nice and flowed nicely.
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
3.5 Stars

This was a quick read, but it was good! It definitely reminded me of Pretty Woman with a twist, just hotter.
Steph
Sep 03, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
A really sexy and fun short story.
Anne Oftedahl
Aug 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Look, I get that this is erotica and all, but in my opinion, this was waaaay too instalovey and there was too much focus on the sex rather than the plot...
Danielle Book Boss

Alright so I found the premise of Lawful Escort to be fun. The h is faking out being an escort for her sick friend, puts that good thang on the H and now has him hooked. Well she's a lawyer aside from this fun escapade and guess who just started business with the law firm? You guess it. The H. So like I said I was expecting 1. that they do the whole escort/john thing and go their separate ways thinking about the one that got away. 2. After that one night/weekend, they both show up on M
Diana (DomesticGoddess)
"Audrey, there's no need for you to fly out to California. Here's your key. We're done."
He placed her apartment key onto the dresser and picked up his file.
"Daniel, we need to talk about this."
He shook his head. He wasn't one to make a big scene. Hysterics were for women and gay guys.

Not only is this one poorly written, it's full of offensive stereotypes and misinformation, not to mention ever-present repetitiveness, which is unfortunately the norm in this genre. And let's not forget the annoyin
Nancy Steinle gummel
Lawful Escorted by Tina Folsom is a fantastic read. The writing is clever and precise. Daniel, a successful business man, walks in to find his girlfriend in bed with his attorney. He quickly dumps her and fires him. In the limo to the airport he calls his gay friend Tim, and asks him to arrange for an escort for him when he arrives in San Francisco. Tim is in cahoots with Holly, a real escort to have her best friend Sabrina substitute for her when she acts sick with a threat from her agency of f ...more
Christina
There was a lot of hot sex in this one, and at first I thought I was going to get bored with it. However, Daniel realizes what he feels for Holly/Sabrina, it kept me wanting it to all work out. It's an easy one-sit read.
Debra
Oct 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-free
3.5 stars. This was free on Kindle. I enjoy Folsom's Scanguard series. This was a quick, steamy non-vampire read. The characters are likable and Folsom knows how to write. Great for a quick in-between books read.
Wminbc
Oct 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a hot, fun, sexy read! Enjoyed that!
Pamela(AllHoney)
I guess for what it is, it wasn't bad. This is a novella and so there isn't a lot of development going on with the plot or the characters. But if you are looking for steam this might be for you.
Patricia Lopes
Sep 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unexpectedly funny and... cute!!! :D
Mimi
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 Tbh mediocre. The writing needed some help. There’s one part where she described being kissed was like entering the cave of Ali babas hidden treasure and I lost it. Good storyline tho.
Callixta
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

On connaît bien Tina Folsom en France dont la série sur les vampires Scanguards a été traduite. Elle aborde avec ce roman une série qui comportera dix tomes et début sur une trilogie consacrée aux mêmes héros, Daniel et Sabrina. Ce premier opus a déjà été écrit il y a quelques temps à une époque où l’on ne parlait pas autant de beaux milliardaires, mais voilà, Daniel en est un. Difficile donc de résister à exploiter ce filon. Et Tina Folsom a bien raison c
Heike
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daniel, ein reicher und ungebundener Junggeselle ordert eine Hostesse für einen Abend an, weil seine Freundin ihn kurz vorher betrogen und er sie verlassen hat.
Witzig, wenn auch nicht unvorhergesehen, ist es, dass Holly's Freundin und nicht sie selbst den Job ausführt. Sabrina ist, mh was soll ich sagen - enttäuscht von der Männerwelt und eher zurückhaltend. Aber sie nimmt diese Herausforderung an.

Begleiterin für eine Nacht ist der Auftakt im Club der ewigen Junggesellen.
Die Geschichte liest si
Linda Sims
FARFETCHED, BUT ITS OKAY

This is a really quick read and part one of a trilogy featuring Daniel and Sabrina. He's a high powered business man and she's a lawyer. When Sabrina's BF and flatmate gets sick and is going to lose her job if she doesn't keep the appointment her boss has made for her, she begs Sabrina to go in her place. But there's one big problem Holly is an escort. Eventually Sabrina agrees to meet the man instead of Holly. When Daniel first sets eyes on Sabrina he's blown away by her
Flavia Sugnu
I liked this but it didn't hold my interest, I skipped ahead after getting half way through because it just seemed to fall into trap of misunderstanding after misunderstanding. The ending is also something I didn't particularly like, call me a prude but would you really allow a previous employer to write out such a personal contract and THEN go on to have sex on the aforementioned employers desk? Considering the fact that Daniel was so possessive and protective it just doesn't match up with his ...more
  • Too Darn Hot
  • The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington, #1)
  • Emily's Affair
  • A Needful Heart
  • Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)
  • Her Perfect Getaway (Bridesmaids in Paradise #1)
  • One Too Many Men
  • Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #1)
  • Beautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1)
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns Book 1)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #2)
  • The Finest Line (The Line Trilogy, #1)
  • Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Seducing Avery
  • Paradise Awakening (Passion in Paradise, #1)
  • Tricked Truths
  • Seduced by the Angel (Divine Fornication, #1)
  • Jacked (Tied With a Bow, #1)
Tina Folsom is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. She's always been self-published and has found tremendous success with her paranormal series, Scanguards Vampires, Venice Vampyr, and Out of Olympus, selling more than 2 million copies of her 50 titles (which includes titles in German, French, and Spanish) in almost 4 years.

Tina writes about hot alpha heroes, bad boys, and kick-ass

Eternal Bachelors Club (7 books)
  • Lawful Lover (Eternal Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Lawful Wife (Eternal Bachelors Club, #3)
  • One Foolish Night (Eternal Bachelors Club, #4)
  • One Long Embrace (Eternal Bachelors Club, #5)
  • One Sizzling Touch (Eternal Bachelors Club, #6)
  • One Last Kiss (Eternal Bachelors Club #7)
“Anonymity was a great protector.” 1 likes