Start by marking “Lily and the Beast” as Want to Read:
Lily and the Beast

Lily and the Beast (Lily and the Beast #1)

Aidan Pierce led a charmed life. Wealth, power, the love of a good woman – until his taste for kink triggers a devastating accident that forever changes his life. Now a mysterious recluse, Aidan doesn’t let anyone see what he’s become.

In order to save a loved one, Lily Gray is forced into an agreement that gives Aidan absolute power over her body for one year. Lily has sa
Published March 14th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Lily and the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lily and the Beast

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 14, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
This was a great quick read. Years ago there was a programme called Beauty and the Beast. This reminded me of that programme.

Lily finds herself at the door of Aidan, the beasts mansion. Although it had familiarity to it I thought the author did a great job of weaving her uniqueness into it.

As this is part one of the story I'm so glad I've got book two sitting on my kindle to jump into as soon as I get a few hours sleep. Great read.
Christy McCurry
Mar 02, 2015 Christy McCurry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was graciously given a copy of Lily and the Beast for an honest review and OMG! This was such a awesome read.. I literally could not put this book down. A wonderful debut novel by Amelia Jayne. Lily and the Beast is a moderately dark, erotic, very thrilling and seriously addictive.

Lily Gray's father finds himself faced with Jail. The only way to avoid that is by sending one of his daughters to be the sex slave of a wealthy recluse with a sadistic fetish. Lily feels responsible for the reason
Rachel
I received a copy of Lily and the Beast for a blog tour and my honest review.

Oh wow. Seriously, I couldn't put this down. Amelia Jayne's debut novel was an erotically charged awesome version of a beauty and the beast story with a super cliffy.
The characters are so intriguing and she tells us just enough to keep us on edge and wondering...what the heck is up with Aiden..Is he disfigured, just not wanting people to see the devestation in his eyes? WHAT????
Lily is a sweetheart. Kind, good hearted,
OKbook Hoarder
Mar 05, 2015 OKbook Hoarder rated it really liked it
I received this book for an honest review... 50 Shades meets Beauty and the Beast .. I couldn't put it down.
Books Laid Bare
Mar 14, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
Geez, this one will grab you by the throat and shake you silly!
Faced with a decision that no-one let alone a parent would ever want to have to consider. Lily’s father is facing serious prison time but is given the chance to avoid seeing the inside of a jail cell by agreeing to give up one of his daughters for the next year.
Yeh, like that is ever going to happen I hear you say – well scared people make poor choices and feeling partially responsible for the whole situation, Lily agrees to be the
Babel
If there is something I have a weakness for is the Beauty and the Beast plot. I just love the wicked romance inherent to a helpless woman who falls prey to a beast of a man. After all, there's something primal in belonging to a powerful man, being at his mercy, only to turn him inside out and bring light to his darkness. This is what I was hoping for in this sensual and modern version of the fairy tale.

It really spins the story with a naughty twist. Lily has sold her freedom for a year to a recl
Maria York
Mar 07, 2015 Maria York rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing read! Lily is on her way to pay a debt to a man who can send her dad to jail. But she never really sees the man that she has agreed to pay a debt that her dad owes. Lily has to wear a blond fold every time she's called upon for the sexual experiences that she will never forget!
Aiden has proof of a crime that Lilys dad has committed and he makes a deal with him to collect! Aidan's deal is Lilys dad is to send him one of his daughters for a year to do with as he pleases and in a
Malinda Davis diehl
Dec 20, 2016 Malinda Davis diehl rated it it was amazing
Oh, but yes!!!

I loved this book! I cannot wait to get the second book in this series! I will be sure to thank the person who suggested this book!
Vivi
4 stars!

Lily and the Beast is a HOT, Hot, Little, Quick Read! ;)

It tells the story of Lily Gray, a 20 year old girl, who, in exchange for her father's freedoom (from going to prision), signed a one year contract, willing herself to be owned by Aidan Pierce, a wealthy, powerful, 34 years old bachelor.

Lily is forced to spend a year together with Aidan, being his Sub.

“You agreed to be mine in any way I deem fit for the period of one year. Surrendering your body freely to any physical demands I ma
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
This was a very adult variation on one of my favorite fairy tales. You have Lily, the heroine of the story who makes a deal to live with "The Beast" for a year to pay off her father's debt. There are plenty of modern twists from the laptop Lily writes her thoughts on to the fact that she was pulled from college for this year away. But there is also the extensive library and the kind older house keeper.
Then you have "The Beast" Aidan. There is a mystery surrounding exactly what makes him a beast.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 16, 2015 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy of this book to offer an honest review. When I was given a brief blurb about this book, I was expecting to "like" it as I didn't think I would care for a retelling of Beauty and the Beast.
Wow was I wrong. I loved it!
I couldn't put it this book down trying to figure out what made billionaire Aidan Pierce into a self imposed recluse, and why college student Lily Gray was sold to him to pay a debt.
This was a well written, consuming novel that I couldn't put down. This
Debbie Saraceni
May 11, 2015 Debbie Saraceni rated it liked it
Ok read

Wow. What a story. Talk about a screwed up man. Aidan has some serious issues of which we learn a bit about as the story is told. Lily is doing this to help keep her dad out of prison due to health issues. I just wish we would have known a little more about Aidan and what made him the way he is. We get bits of his story but not enough to totally understand where he is coming from. Lily I get its her need to help family that puts her in this situation. As Lily gives herself over to Aidan a
Debbie
Feb 25, 2015 Debbie rated it really liked it

This is a modern Beauty and the Beast themed story but with darker characters. Lily agrees to become the property of Aidan for the next year in order to keep her father from going to prison. She's signed the Contract and has a list of rules she is expected to follow. The main two rules being she is not allowed to be around Aidan without wearing a blindfold and she can never touch his face. As time passes, Lily's feelings for Aidan begin to grow.

Aidan feels as though he doesn't deserve h
Trudy
Jan 28, 2016 Trudy rated it it was amazing
Lily And The Beast by Amelia Jayne

This is the first book of two

When signing a contract to remove yourself from your own life, friends & family to become something you never wanted.

He wasn't sure about her, she seemed rather plain and ordinary...........

How little he knew!!

Can love happen when you have never known about the person you are with?

I was pleasantly surprised with this read.

A fantastic little story and well written, there is a lot of emotion written into this story, but there i
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Beauty and The Beast given an erotic twist!!!

Aiden Pierce, millionaire, golden haired and extremely good looking had his life shattered after a devastating accident. Now he is a recluse shut away in his mansion.
Lily Gray is on her way to meet Aiden and become his sex slave for the next year, thanks to her thieving father and a contract she signed.
This book was brilliant. A phenomenal twist on the story of Beauty and The Beast. Aiden is horribly disfigured so nobody is given the opportunity of lo
Cally
Apr 13, 2015 Cally rated it it was amazing
OMG What a brilliant amazing book. I ended up reading both books in one sitting as I was so engrossed by the story of Lily and Aiden. I feel so lucky that I had the chance to read these two books as ARCS.

We meet Lily who is sent to Aiden Pierce for a year and also has a taste for all things sadistic. The reason Lily is sent to him is that Aiden has vital information on her dad that could put him in jail for a long time. But he is willing to keep it to himself in return for one of Lily's dad's da
Laveda  Kasch
Feb 24, 2015 Laveda Kasch rated it it was amazing
Lily and the Beast is an erotic retelling of the classic fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast. Lily Gray, the youngest of three sisters, has just been contracted out to Aidan Pierce by her father to keep himself out of prison. Lily agrees to the one year "live in" contract because she feels like her father is in this position because of her. Each night she is blindfolded and summoned to his room, she never sees him, yet she finds herself falling for him and Aidan finds himself doing things out of ch ...more
Amy Jo
May 25, 2015 Amy Jo rated it it was amazing
Wow for a first book, you hit the nail on the head for sure Amelia! Once I started reading I couldn't put it down until I was finished, then I wanted book 2 right then! I wish I'd have known about this when they first came out to nab the deal but... not sure I'll be able to wait!

Beauty and the Beast told with a whole new sexy twist!! Lily and Aiden, both strong characters. They'll keep you so engrossed in this book you won't know you're at the end so fast until it happens. And the way she ends i
Hopelessly Hooked on Books
Mar 15, 2015 Hopelessly Hooked on Books rated it it was amazing
Thank you for this ARC! It was an amazing story. I was amazed at how Lily was so accepting of the contract even though she really had no idea what was going to happen. She loved her father dearly to accept this to keep him out of jail. I think Aidan didn't really realize what he was getting himself into too. Lily is not one to not stand up for herself. Aidan had his hands full the moment she walked through is door. The sex scenes in this book are amazingly HAWT! Thank you again for giving me a c ...more
Angeline Yapnata
Jan 24, 2016 Angeline Yapnata rated it it was amazing
It's a dark re-telling story about beauty and the beast and I really want to continue to the second part of the series.

I like the relationship between Lily and Aidan and the connection between them is slowly bonded and I am expecting a great stories in the next one.

I like how the author make the stories and develop the characters n such way. We did have Belle and Lily but Lily is more sass i would say in my opinion and Aidan, the beast, in my opinion is strict but gentle in the same time. There
Sharman
Jan 19, 2016 Sharman rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f
Vickie
May 29, 2015 Vickie rated it really liked it
When Lily's dad gets caught doing something he shouldn't, Lily steps up and offers to 'pay' his debt. Leaving her family, friends and every day life behind, Lily finds herself at the mercy of Aidan after agreeing to spend a year with him. I loved Aidan. Absolutely loved him, the hot and cold of his character, the confusion over his feelings and actions just added to his character. Will definitely be reading more from this author.
Georgia Mourikis
Mar 14, 2015 Georgia Mourikis rated it it was amazing
I sooooo loved this book. Not because of the hawt steamy sex which was very well written but for the story and character building. And I love a good Beauty and the Beast type book. So far the Beast is a beast and keeping true the character. I missed that there would be a book two but I have already pre-ordered book 2. Luckily only a week away from release. Found myself a new fav. author.
Michelle Jones
Nov 22, 2015 Michelle Jones rated it it was amazing
I love dark reads so this book is right up my alley!!! I loved the whole storyline with lily as the sweet young daughter forced to give up a year of her freedom to save her dad going to jail and Aiden a formidable stern man who won't let lily see him. I am looking forward to reading book 2 which I have just downloaded.
Alyssa
Aug 22, 2015 Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Oh Yes! I must review this book! A dirty twist to Beautiful & the Beast. I absolutely loved it! I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Moving straight into books 2 to learn all Aidan's secrets. So glad I found this book recommended from a group on sale.
Barbara
OMG!!!! Lily and the Beast is so worth reading. It has everything I love, it's hot, sexy, and erotic and yes The Beast aka Aiden is one very sexy alpha male. And I loved Lily right from the beginning she's loving, kind and she can tame her beast. I can't wait to read the next book.
Nila
May 19, 2015 Nila rated it really liked it
great start to a series but not sure if I will continue it anytime soon, the whole blind fold thing was a bit too, often too weird for me. A touch over done but I loved the charectors so much I might try this series again soon
Lisa Pearson
Aug 21, 2016 Lisa Pearson rated it really liked it
Sizzling hot ....

Really enjoyed this sizzling hot little read, had my kindle on fire.
It was very intriguing and not revealing too much, so I'm diving straight into book #2.

If you in the mood for a steaming hot quick read with sex aplenty then you love this.
Sónia Tigol
Jan 28, 2016 Sónia Tigol rated it really liked it
This was a steamy read. The sex scenes were really good, and I really like the characters. For me the book was a little small (just because I was really enjoying reading this book), but the story plot was good. I would love to read the next book in the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Daddy Knows Best
  • Dark Alley: Stranger (Dark Alley, #1)
  • The Professor's Pet
  • Joy & Pain
  • No Safeword
  • Club Nova Vol. 1 (Brad Grayson)
  • The Trip
  • Lost & Bound
  • COLIN (Demon Hunters)
  • Ally and Jake: An Ageplay Story
  • Under the Stars (Sibling Lust, #4)
  • Claimed in Canada
  • Paradise Rules
  • Bounce Down - 1st Quarter: Start of Play (Playing the Game, #1)
  • Lessons (Chained in Darkness, #3)
  • Branded (Demon's Mark, #1)
  • Maid To Order
  • Black Lace Quickies 7
Amelia Jayne lives in a cottage by the sea with her two cats and a very understanding husband. When she’s not busy writing smut or reading historical romances, she’s dreaming up semi-healthy recipes to explore her love of chocolate and Italian food.
More about Amelia Jayne...

Lily and the Beast (2 books)
  • Lily and the Beast 2