Start by marking “All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)” as Want to Read:

All He Wants for Christmas

(Holly, NC #1-6 & 7 (Series Epilogue)

From six of your favorite New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors…

Here’s to finding spies, cops, rockers, SEALs, professional hockey players and billionaires under the Christmas tree this year!

MELT FOR ME by Elisabeth Naughton

Yuletide Spirits pub owner Ella McKinley doesn’t do holidays. Not after everything she lost on a cold, snowy night long ago. In fact, she’
Published December 1st 2015 by The Indie Six, LLC

To ask other readers questions about All He Wants for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All He Wants for Christmas

Start your review of All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}
(BR with Mel)

MELT FOR ME by Elizabeth Naughton

photo 0b123460d223f436622e354da4de86f8_zpspkdswo49.jpg

This anthology centers around 6 different couples and each story takes place in a small town called Holly in North Carolina. The little town is very big on Christmas and has a holiday theme all year round.

Claire
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
5 - "Welcome to Holly." Stars!

IT's LIVE!!!

If you sat me down and gave me the opportunity to pick six of my favorite authors to get together and write a Christmas anthology of novellas focusing on different couples, but set in the same town, four of the authors involved in All He Wants For Christmas would certainly be on that list.

Reasons as to why… basically because I haven’t read a bad book by Cynthia Eden, Katie Reus, Skye Jordan and Alexandra Ivy. And although authors new to me Elizabeth
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR & joint review with Patty)

ALL HE WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS (Six holiday novellas by six different authors set in the small Christmas town of Holly, North Carolina.)

MELT FOR ME by: Elisabeth Naughton
 photo FFA7EE70-5158-4A2E-A819-95B11D8C81C2_zpsda9zwb1s.jpg
In the first novella, Melt For Me, we get a second-chance romance with a bit of suspense thrown in as well. Ella McKinley owns a pub called Yuletide Spirits, that belonged to her late husband. He was killed in car accident on Christmas Eve and Ella has felt so
Jo
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, gr2016

What a wonderful anthology. Normally when I read an anthology I like 1 or 2 of the novellas and the rest are usually just meh. BUT not with this anthology. I enjoyed every single one. Especially the surprise epilogue at the very end.

4 Stars Melt for me – Elisabeth Naughton
A sweet second-chance love story. Nine years ago Tate and Ella was very much in love, until Ella pushed Tate away. Now their paths cross paths, and both have to decide whether they will fight for their love this time around.

Marta Cox
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
Well it's November and I really wanted to get in the mood for Christmas and seeing this anthology I just couldn't resist. I confess all except one of the authors are writers whose work I love so the thought of curling up with old favourites and someone new felt like a great idea. What I hadn't expected though was that each individual story is set in the same town and what a special place it is.
The first story features a widow whose feelings of guilt prevent her from enjoying Christmas and some e
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review posted on /Got Fiction?

This was a fantastic box set! Each story is interconnected and set in the same town of Holly, NC. This all takes place over Christmas, and the characters all show up in other stories. I loved it. Every single story was great. At the end, there's an epilogue for everyone, and it was sweet and cute.

The only thing is I wish we'd seen a happy ending for Brad, the town sheriff. He definitely deserves one. And since there was an epilogue, I'm really disappointed he didn't
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick and Rosalie's reviews are posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 stars overall

This anthology all takes places in the fictional town of Holly, North Carolina where it is Christmas 365 days a year, but these books all take place right around the Christmas holidays. Happy couples, a bit of intrigue and mystery and a whole lot of holiday loving made this one very enjoyable anthology.

Melt for Me by Elisabeth Naughton (review by Slick Reads) 4 stars

Teenage lovers are reunited when now famous
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)

Loved all of these sweet Christmas stories! All of these great authors deserve some love. Give the anthology a try and meet a new author you may not have read before.

Melt for me

Elisabeth Naughton tells the story of bar owner Ella and her dislike of the memories Christmas brings to her each year. I really thought the story was going to be a retelling of the Christmas Carol. That would have been great, too. What the reader gets is a wonderful second chance love story with the back drop o
Anita
I found myself bookless and with a few hours before the Christmas Dinner horde descended December, 2015. So, I decided to loose myself in some sweet Christmas romance stories. I read the first three that day, and came back December, 2018 to read the rest. All the stories have an element of suspense and a smoking hot romance. They also all take place in Holly, North Carolina and very loosely share characters. This is a really fantastic Christmas read by a group of authors known for their romantic ...more
Shannon
Loved, loved, loved this collection of short holiday stories! They revolve around a group of women, all small business owners in the year-round Christmas town of Holly, NC...I want to live there and be friends with these gals!
Lost loves, second-chances, lust-at-first-sight, friends-to-lovers and back again, there's a little bit of something for everyone in this wonderful collection and I enjoyed every single one of them!

Melt For Me- A sweet, sexy, and heartfelt story of lost love. Ella and Tate
Sunny
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC Review:

This is an entertaining book with stories from some of my favorite romantic suspense writers. I enjoyed each story separately by reading only one story a day. All the stories take place in Holly, NC. Holly is a small, Christmas-themed, town celebrating the holiday all year long. For such a small town, it is amazing how many beautiful, single women reside here – all primed for relationships with strong, alpha heroes.

Within this anthology, you recognize an author’s signature style, bu
RachelW (BamaGal)
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Taking a break from a rather intense thriller; and decided to look into an anthology I got on sale for .99 about 6 months ago. The stories are rather short, about 70 pages each. I read 3 of the stories, and was rather pleased with all of them. I'll probably get to the other three at some point.

'Sweet Rapture' by Alexandra Ivy is a nice second-chance story with an element of suspense and danger. 4 Stars

'The Spy Who Came for Christmas' by Cynthia Eden. The title pretty much says it all. CIA agent
Terri Wino
Oct 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: year-2015
A collection of six short stories that all take place in Holly, North Carolina where Christmas is celebrated 365 days of the year. I enjoyed some of these stories more than others, but they were all good in their own way. Christmas, sexy hunks, and hot holiday sex...good combo, right?!?
I especially enjoyed the extra epilogue at the end that revisited all of the couples from each story and connected them to each other.
Penny
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 I-Want-One-of-These-Guys-for-Christmas Stars

The town of Holly, North Carolina, is a perpetual shrine to Christmas. It’s decorated and pretty much everything in it is Christmas themed 24/7, 365 days a year. Apparently this is charming or its inhabitants would go bonkers and also apparently Holly is a magnet for hot guys, here we’ll meet an ex FBI agent, a former Navy SEAL, a rock star, a famous hockey player, a self made millionaire and a former CIA agent, and all the lucky ladies who’ll get un
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
All He Wants for Christmas is a brilliant holiday anthology with six different authors all writing books set in the same festive town called Holly where there is a Christmas atmosphere all year around but they make an extra special effort around the holidays. I don't think the anthology is available to purchase anymore (I bought it over a year ago) you can buy all of the stories separately. You don't need to read these books in any specific order although you will recognise a few names and place ...more
Ruckasaurus Rex
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
An easy 4.5 rating!

*advance reader copy received for honest review*

I am not a huge reader of anthologies or seasonal stories, but this anthology was a great mix of authors and tales and is an absolutely adorable Christmas-themed read. These six stories take place on or near the Christmas holidays and are all set in the same small holiday-themed town of Holly, North Carolina. While the characters and stories were fun to follow, it was just as interesting to see each author step in and drop her wr
Barbara
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall = 4 stars!

All of the stories in this anthology take place in the year-round Christmas town of Holly, NC. And these six authors make sure there's something hot for everyone... spies, cops, rockers, SEALs, professional hockey players and billionaires. I mean, who wouldn't want one (or more!) of those?

***********************
1) MELT FOR ME - 3 stars!
Holly, NC pub owner Ella McKinley has too many bad memories of past holiday seasons so she wants to quietly get through her busiest time with en
T.M. Payne
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book: All He Wants for Christmas
Author: Elisabeth Naughton , Alexandra Ivy , Cynthia Eden , Katie Reus , Laura Wright , Skye Jordan
Publication Date: 12/1/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Every single one of these stories are truly romantic and all bring the couples together in Holly, NC a magical place where true hearts desires can come true.

Melt For Me by Elisabeth Naughton
Ella lives in Holly, NC but she doesn't want to. She wants to sell her pub and move
Book Gannet
This collection of six Christmas romances are all set in the same town – Holly, North Carolina – where it might be Christmas 365 days a year, but this December brings an extra sprinkle of magic to six of the towns hardest working business women.

MELT FOR ME by Elisabeth Naughton is a cute second chance romance tale about a woman who hasn’t had much luck in recent years, and the sexy rock star she once let go from her life. Tate is sweet and gorgeous right from the beginning, while Ella is stresse
Denise
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was quite a delight to read filled with delicious treats with a different perspective for a change-hence title what he wants. It also could not have had a better bunch of authors either all set in a place called Holly-Elizabeth's Melt For Me-Ella owns the pub but is considered the scrooge, but she will get a chance at the spirit rather she wants it not in the form of Tate one hot singer that will do more than melt the room with his singing.
Alexandra's Sweet Rapture- Meg has a new tenant com
Michelle
I was really excited when I heard about this anthology, all but one author is auto-buy for me and that is only because I haven't read much from Elisabeth yet. All the novella's take place in the same small town.

Melt for Me by Elisabeth Naughton

A heartwarming second chance romance set in a small town with a rock star hero and a sprinkling of suspense.

Sweet Rapture by Alexandra Ivy

A disillusioned Meg returns to Holly after discovering her relationship was a sham. Unfortunately more than a persis
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

I have to start by saying this was really an enjoyable anthology. The stories all worked well together and the various places to be found in this Christmas little town were consistent throughout. Holly, North Carolina saw its fair share of suspense and love this year for the holidays.

Each story while working towards the whole were also individual snippets of time and complete individual tales. I have read most of the contributing authors before but interestingly, I have read their paranormal boo
Tara Dorough
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Elisabeth Naughton's Melt For Me, in All He Wants For Christmas, is perfect for the Christmas season. We finally get Tate's happily ever after story. Nine years ago, before Tate was a famous rock star he was a simple baseball player and the love of Ella's life. But young love has a way of getting away from us all. After a perfect summer they go their separate ways.
While Tate was building his fame and fortune Ella was struggling through life. She married, lost her husband and inherited a Christma
Paulette
Nov 24, 2015 rated it liked it
If you are a fan of sweet romances, a touch of suspense, hot and heavy sex scenes then this book is for you. This book was set in a fictitious town, called Holly, in North Carolina that is decorated for Christmas 365 days a year (I live in NC and wanted to go see if it was near me. Was disappointed that it didn't exist. :) The book revolves around various main characters that are all interconnected in some way written by various authors. I have read books by a few authors before, others were new ...more
Starla
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed everyone of the stories in this bundle but my favorite was Home Advantage by Skye Jordan. I liked Faith from the first interaction between her and Meier. Meier was so sure of himself and Faith had him second guessing all his moves, it was great to read. The way Faith just treated him like he had spent his whole life in Holly instead of being a successful NHL hockey player was wonderful. I enjoyed their banter back and forth as well as the instant connection between the two of them.

I a
Claire Mc Partlin
This is an anthology of six Christmas-themed novellas all set in the same town of Holly, North Carolina, and I must admit I really loved them all, which is surprising for me in anthologies! I also hadn't read any of the authors before so it was a great way to learn about their writing styles and whether I wanted to read the rest of the series that some of them were all linked to.

​MELT FOR ME by Elisabeth Naughton (from the 'Against All Odds' series)
Very enjoyable story about a bit of a Grinch ab
Jennifer Miller
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These authors blow me away. There isn't a bad story in the bunch. There all heart warming and show you the meaning of the Christmas spirit. I was given this book for an honest review. Laura Wrights was amazing all about a young girl who thought she was helping someone out. All he wanted was everything she had. Then the spirit of Christmas finally gave him the perfect wish her. I loved every book and they all made sure of a happy ending. Great read and would recommend to anyone. ...more
Karla Andrews
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this set of books. I enjoyed and fell in love all over again. I love Christmas. I enjoyed that most of them had an added mystery with the romance. Danger. Highly recommend this!!
But I wanted Brad the sheriff to have a story! He was in most of the books but no love interest.
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read Skye Jordan's story Home Advantage. I really enjoyed it. The story was short and sweet and found myself chuckling at Meier's expense.
Faith was a sweet character and I liked her alot. Great job Skye
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1)
  • In for a Penny (Seasoned Southern Sleuths #1)
  • Seducing the Enemy (Forbidden Confessions, #4)
  • Screwed (Powertools: The Original Crew Returns #1)
  • Warrior's Resolve (Iron Horse Legacy #5)
  • Batter Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls, #1)
  • Forbidden Lust (Dynasties: Seven Sins #2)
  • Happy Endings Book Club Boxed Set Books 1-3
  • 12-ALARM COWBOYS
  • After the Fire
  • When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek, #1)
  • Elite Protector (Brotherhood Protectors)
  • A Shot in the Bark: A Dog Park Mystery
  • Prey (U.S. Marshals)
  • Wild Night (Wilder Irish #10)
  • One Tequila (Althea Rose Mystery, #1)
  • Wild Embrace
  • Never Gonna Happen
Before topping multiple bestseller lists—including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal—award winning author Elisabeth Naughton taught middle school science. A voracious reader, she soon discovered she had a knack for creating stories with a chemistry of their own. The spark turned into a flame, and Elisabeth now writes full-time.

Though primarily known for her romant

Holly, NC (10 books)
  • Melt For Me (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Sweet Rapture (Rapture #3)
  • The Spy Who Came For Christmas (Holly, NC #3)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby (O'Connor Family #1)
  • Sinful in Snow
  • Quick Trick (Rough Riders Hockey, #1)
  • Tease Me, Baby (O'Connor Family #2)
  • It's Me Again, Baby (O'Connor Family #3)
  • Mistletoe Me, Baby (O'Connor Family, #4)

News & Interviews

“Ella. Look at me.” Her head tossed. Her fingernails dug into his forearms. But he didn’t care. Sliding the fingers of his other hand into her hair, he forced her to face him. “Only you,” he whispered when their eyes met. “You’re it for me.”
~ Tate”
0 likes
“This particular song’s just something that’s been floating around inside me for a long time,” Tate went on. “Is she the one who got away? Yeah. She is. But it’s because she got away that I—that we,” he clarified, “are all here now.”
“How do you mean?” the interviewer asked.
Tate was silent for several heartbeats, then said, “When I met her, I was playing ball. She knew I wasn’t that good. But she also saw a talent in me I didn’t even know I had. She’s the one who encouraged my music. I lost her after that summer, but it’s because I lost her that Kendrick was even formed. So yeah, she is ‘Everything.’ She’s everything I have and everything I’m missing.”
“Would it be safe to assume you work as hard as you do because you’re trying to prove to her what she’s missing?” the interviewer asked.
“No,” Tate answered. “Not really.”
“That’s a load of crap,” someone muttered in the background.
“Okay,” Tate said louder. “Maybe it’s a little true. Did I hope she’d one day hear one of these songs about her and call me up? Sure. I think that’s the whole point of tracks like this. That there’s hope. I mean, that’s what life’s really about, right? Without hope, what the hell does a person have?”

“A lot of”—BEEP—“ing fun,” Jace interjected.”
0 likes