Start by marking “Losers Weepers (Lost & Found, #4)” as Want to Read:
Losers Weepers (Lost & Found, #4)

Losers Weepers (Lost & Found #4)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  1,767 Ratings  ·  145 Reviews
If we didn’t know darkness, we couldn’t fully appreciate the light.

Garth Black’s more familiar with this concept than most people are. He hadn’t just lived in the dark for the majority of his life—he thrived in it. With a mom who’d bailed on him and a dad whose understanding of coddling started and ended with a bottle of whiskey, Garth had never been expected to rise to an
Published February 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Losers Weepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losers Weepers

Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 Black stars!

I friggin love this series! If you haven't picked it up yet, please do so now!!!
 photo garth and josie.png

Losers Weepers is the follow up book to Finders Keepers, in which Garth and Josie have really begun to make a good life for themselves. Garth is making good money on the bull riding competition circuit, he and Josie have bought a house together, and their relationship is progressing to the next step. Things are absolutely perfect, until a tragic accident has everyone crashing to the ground.

photo bull riding.png

Garth
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Garth Black. This dark, troubled, smart-alecky cowboy stole my heart in Finders Keepers, but I have to admit that getting a continuation of his story was equally thrilling as it was terrifying at first, because every protective bone in my body did not wish any more harm to come to these beloved characters. Garth and Josie’s love story had been a lesson in persevera
Booknut
Feb 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Cutest. Quote. Ever!
"I've known from the moment I met you that nothing would be fine unless you were somehow, some way, in my life...I've known from the moment I fell in love with you that nothing would be fine unless I figured out somehow, some way, to spend forever with you.'

aww photo: tumblr_ll6v7cqcbb1qfomhm_zps14215961.gif
aww photo: tumblr_lev34dstQ31qar2jh_zpsb924928a.gif
Markéta
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it
3 stars!***

To be honest if I didn't read this book I wouldn't miss much. I'm not saying that I didn't like it, but it was a bit redundant. In the end it got to almost the exact place where it originally started.

Once again I was glad that it was told only from Garth's POV.

It starts couple of months after Finders Keepers ended. Josie's and Garth's relatinship seems to be stronger than ever - they bought their own ranch and they are saving for their own cattle.

Garth is riding bulls and lately he'
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic

~~3 HEARTS~~

This was just OK for me. I felt like I would've been fine without this story. Yes you get more of Garth and Josie but it I never felt the urge to devour the book. I didn't feel like I needed to get back to the story and find out what happens next.
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

I don’t know if anyone can fully understand how incredibly excited I was when I heard that we were getting more to this series. This series is one of my all-time favorites and will forever hold a special place in my heart. These characters are never far from my mind and they are the kind of characters that end up on my top tens and favorites lists over and over again. Losers Weepers was another wonderful addition to this series. Josie and Garth had
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Stars:

Here I thought the first book in the series was my favorite. Nope, this one definitely was. I have a feeling when the next book drops, I will be battling out for my favorite. One thing is for certain, for this series to be YA or NA... this book in combination with the other's is moving it up to one of my favorites.

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The w
Emily

Steaminess: 4/10
Feels: 8/10
Pet names: Joze
HEA: (view spoiler)

Extra Details: (view spoiler)
nick
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5/5

Garth Black is my ultimate book boyfriend. I despised him in Lost and Found and fell hard core in love with him in Finders Keepers. Although I was completely satisfied with the way Finders Keepers ended, part of me was excited to see that Nicole Williams had decided to write more in Garth and Josie's story. Was Losers Weepers entirely what I expected? No. But do I regret reading it? Absolutely not.

I think for me, the one reason I wasn't head over heels in love with this book as I was with t
Fanny
May 16, 2015 rated it liked it

Losers Weepers es el cuarto libro de la serie Lost & Found creada por la autora Nicole Williams y continua narrando la historia de amor de Josie y Garth, protagonistas del tercer libro.
Este libro fue una sorpresa, no tenia ni idea de que existia hasta hace cerca de un año, pensaba que la serie habia terminado con el tercer libro. Generalmente no me gusta demasiado cuando las autoras " alargan " las sagas añadiendo libros que no aportan casi nada a las historias pero en este caso estoy muy co
Oana D. H.
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally i got the chance to finish this book and it was fantastic(even if i hated with all my heart what happened to Garth *sigh* ).
But honestly,this book was really ,really an roller coaster of crazy events and i can't believe all that happened.

The end?It was perfect!
Kim
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
How could one moment, one flash in time, be responsible for changing my whole existence?

Garth Black has lived through hard times pain, loss, and darkness. But after a long journey, he found true love, passion, and companionship with his lifelong friend Josie Gibson. We have followed them in the past few books and saw them get a happy ending in Finders Keepers. But now just as their relationship is progressing and his bull riding career is flourishing, they are faced with a new and difficult chal
Pamela
Dec 27, 2017 rated it liked it
This one was just okay for me unfortunately. The story itself would have been good, but I often found myself wondering if it was described realistically. I don't know all that much about the things accompanying (view spoiler), but I was missing some more detail here. I felt myself wondering frequently if everything wasn't described to be more easily than it is in reality. Again, I don't really know, but I would have liked at least some ...more
Hannah
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
This was another good read in the series. I was actually expecting this one to be bad. I didn't think Garth would be able to overcome his problem as well as he did. I will say I'm quite glad it went like that. I really didn't want to deal with an intense book. Now I just have to read the last one and see if everyone gets a happily ever after.
Three Chicks
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Garth Black finally is in a good place. He has his girl, Josie and he's on top of the Bull Riding Championships. If he keeps winning the way he has this last year, he'll be able to do the necessary repairs on the ranch he and Josie bought and raise cattle. He knew this business wouldn't last forever, ¦he just needs another year or two. He has the ring, literally in his pocket and just needs to pop the big question to make it official.

But things don't go according to plan and
Jessica
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, reviewed
4.5/5 stars

I don't even know where to start with this review to be honest. Should I tell you my eyes were full of tears for a good majority of this one? Do I warn you of the emotional punch that it will deliver to you? Or do I tell you point blank how much I love and adore Garth Black and Josie Gibson?

Let's start with the latter. Oh, those two. They made my heart SING in this book. I loved seeing them fall for one another in Finders Keepers and I was so happy to be back in their world. I don't w
Christine
Feb 08, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I loved the broody Garth in the previous books and I could not think of anyone better for Garth than Josie. However, I don’t know how to say exactly what I thought without giving too much away. Therefore this will be short and to the point, I hope.

In the beginning of this book, Garth is reminiscing about his love for Josie. He loves her. He sees only her even though he has women wanting his attention all the time. He sends others to pretend to be him so that he does not have to deal wit
Tati
May 27, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was, essentially, about Garth and Josie going toe to toe. And I was rooting for Josie, as Garth was being stubborn about something stupid, in my opinion.

The plot is a bumpy ride, with feels all over the place. (view spoiler)
Angyy
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I only have two complaints:
1. It was too short!
2. Not enough sexy time!

That said, GARTH I LOVE YOU! Maybe even more than Jess.

Paula
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-na
After the HEA in the previous book that featured Garth and Josie, I was not expecting this book to be as good. The pair go through some serious issues and the ending was even better than I expected.

One more book to go, can't wait
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)

Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

Oh, how I’ve missed Garth and Josie, Jesse and Rowen!! I freaking adored the cast of characters from Nicole Williams’ Lost and Found series, and I am SO happy we’re getting more books from BOTH couples! Losers Weepers is Garth and Josie’s second book, and it was an utter joy to read. This book is full of Nicole Williams’ classic heart and humor – fans of the Lost and Found series definitely shouldn’t miss this!

“I get more things wrong than I get right, but
Lindy
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

The Lost & Found Series is beautiful. The characters are real and relatable, and the plot themes are fun, but also have substance. These books are one of my all-time favorite romantic series'. I cannot get enough of Rowan, Jesse, Garth, and Josie. These characters hold a special place in my heart, and I fear my words cannot possibly do this series justice.

In Losers Weepers, we get the continuation of Garth and Josies's love story, told exclusively from Garth's point of view. Thin
Emma
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I can’t tell you how excited I was to know we were getting more GARTH, that was until I started reading it and broke my heart. We all already know that Garth has had a raw deal handed to him in life and he is generally pessimistic to the point of obnoxious. His struggle against being swallowed by negativity is a life-long one aided by the sunshine Josie brings into his life. Until it all hits a major roadblock. My heart literally felt as if it was breaking. The power of Nicole’s words ♥

Merged r
Rebecca
I am a huge fan of this series and couldn’t wait to read more of Garth and Josie’s story. Garth and I often have a love/hate relationship. I love him, but he can test my love like few other NA heroes. His character has grown exponentially since the early days of Lost & Found. No two characters deserve happily ever after more than he and Josie. While there was excitement, there was also trepidation over what obstacles these two would face in this installment.

“I love you so much it’s what def
Kim
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I was as surprised as anyone when I fell head over heels in love with "bad boy" Garth Black during Finders Keepers. A fan of the series from the start, I didn't find much redeemable about Garth in the first two books. The third book, however, was a totally different story. I love when an author shows me a side to a character that I never expected to see. I loved Garth and Josie together and cheered them through all the tough times during Finders
Michelle (Much Loved Books)
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have really enjoyed this series from the start, and while I had every intention of reading this a soon as it arrived on my iPad, I just never got around to doing so. When I eventually picked this one up, I was surprised by how easy it was to jump back into the world of Garth and Josie, it felt like I had never been away.

Losers Weepers starts with Garth at a competition, and after a successful ride, his dream are shattered in an instant, and it was something I did not see coming until it happen
Bethany
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
~This book is best read after reading the other books in the series first.~

I became a fan of Nicole Williams when I first read Lost and Found. I fell in love with the series from that first book and loved the three other books that came after. So when I heard Nicole was going to write a fourth book and continue Garth and Josie’s story from Finders Keepers, I was intrigued. I didn’t think the book was necessary, but I knew I must read it. So I was so excited when I got the chance to read Losers W
Lauren - SERIESous Books
-- Want to know if the whole series is worth reading? Read my overall review of the whole series at seriesousbookreviews.com! Spoiler Free!

The plot for this story really surprised me. It wasn't your typical romantic sequel in that the relationship wasn't being tested by some unnecessary love triangle or other stupid, petty reasons (like in Near & Far). Instead, it challenges the characters with a realistic situation that was really unexpected. Sure, it had its soap-opera moments BUT I really
Valerie
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book was hard on me. It was emotional and tear causing. It was "I'm gonna slap Garth into a batter heap" causing. It was also right. I have some personal struggles that come entirely too close to this and I cried. At first, I wasn't sure I could read it. But I had to. The book was meant for me to read. I flew threw it and I smiled at the end.

I have loved this series from the start. I love that there is more Jess coming after this one. I love this Montana community and these characters.
Losers Weepers v/s Longest Ride 2 14 May 20, 2016 09:21PM
  • Miles from Kara (Charleston Haven, #2)
  • '90s Playlist (Romance Rewind, #1)
  • Honesty (Mark of Nexus, #3)
  • Promise Me This (Between Breaths, #4)
  • Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, #4)
  • Greta and the Lost Army (Mylena Chronicles, #3)
  • Now Leaving Sugartown (Sugartown, #4)
  • Hell's Ink (Forever Inked, #2)
  • All Things Pretty (Pretty, #3)
  • A Vault of Sins (Chaos Theory, #2)
  • Rules of Seduction
  • Awakening You (Unraveling You, #3)
  • Flawed (Perfection, #2)
  • Broken Record (Record, #5)
  • Untitled (Grab Your Pole, #4)
  • Tied to Trouble (Gamers #3)
  • Down the Shore
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams
Instagram: author_nicole_williams
Twitter: nwilliamsbooks

More about Nicole Williams

Lost & Found (5 books)
  • Lost & Found (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Heart & Soul (Lost & Found, #5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I get more things wrong than I get right, but there’s one thing I’m really damn good at, and that’s loving you. I’ve loved you most of my whole life. Will you give me permission to love you the rest of it too?” 9 likes
“You don’t throw away the love of a lifetime because someone gets injured—that’s when you prove what your love’s really made of.” 8 likes